Debby Plays Pool

Story Info
Wife stops for a drink after work.
2.1k words
3.24
100.2k
19
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife, Debbie, called me at the office a few minutes after four: "Hi Jason...I'll be a bit late getting home. Geri and Rachel are going to stop at Bob's Bar & Grill for a drink and they asked me to join them.

That idea didn't thrill me — Bob's is only about ten minutes from home, but the place doesn't have a great reputation. "Okay Deb, but be careful, and don't drink too much."

"Relax honey, I'll have just one beer. I should be home by the time you get there...and I have something important to tell you tonight."

"If it's important why don't you tell me now?"

"No...not on the phone...you'll have to wait until we get home...I love you, bye."

At five o'clock I headed for the door, however, my boss caught up with me. "Wait up a minute Jason. I know you've had a rough week and you're anxious to get home, but Charlie Swan at Jackson Enterprises just called. They're having problems with their security system and they can't afford to have it down over the weekend. Charlie specifically asked for you...you've worked on their system before and he trusts you."

I arrived at Jackson Enterprises a few minutes before six, adjusted the sensitivity on one of their motion detectors, repositioned two cameras, and reset a circuit breaker. I was back out the door by six-thirty.

I had to pass right by Bob's Bar & Grill on my way home and noticed Debbie's car still in their parking lot — not a good sign. She obviously stayed a lot longer than she'd said she would. I parked and walked in, hoping I wouldn't find her drunk.

There were several people on the dance floor, but she wasn't among them. She wasn't sitting at any of the tables or in any of the booths along the wall. I didn't think she'd be perched on a barstool, but decided to check anyway. Most of the stools were occupied, but no Debbie, and I hadn't seen her friends either. Maybe they're all in the restroom, I thought. Girls always seem to go there together. I slipped onto an empty bar stool and ordered a mug of draft beer. The bartender slid it across the bar. "Anything else I can get for you?"

"Just some information. I'm looking for a woman..."

"Ain't we all, but I can't help you there."

"No, it's not like that...I'm looking for a specific woman...shoulder-length, straight, black hair, slender build, 5 feet, four inches tall, 120 pounds, pretty face, but has a small scar near her right eye. I don't know how she's dressed, but she's a school teacher and..."

"Yeah, I saw her. She and a couple other women are in the back room playing pool."

"Oh hell...that's why she's still here. She loves to play pool...thanks." I walked around the end of the bar and opened the door to the back room. There were two pool tables in the room. A tall blonde woman and a dark-haired slightly plump woman were using one of the tables. I assumed they were the other teachers. Several rough looking guys were crowded around the near end of the other table, but I didn't see any of them holding cue sticks.

"Don't give her anymore to drink...I want her awake for this," one of the guys said as I approached the table. "Just hold her still for a minute."

I heard something rip and a woman groaned then one of the guys held up what was left of a pair of light blue bikini panties.

"Oh no...no...you can't...oh...oh...nooooooo"

"Hey! That's my wife. Let her go." I yelled.

A couple of the guys turned around to look at me and I forced my way between them. They grabbed my arms and kept me from reaching my wife. She had been laid back on the table with her legs hanging over the edge and the front of her skirt pushed up to her waist. Her blouse had been unbuttoned and her front opening bra had been unfastened. One of the guys was squeezing her breasts and sucking on her left nipple. A tall, heavy-set guy with a three or four day growth of beard stood between my wife's legs. He was holding her pussy open with his left hand. His right hand held a cock at least nine inches long and about an inch and a half in diameter. The big purple head was just disappearing into her tight opening.

He looked at me and grinned. "Sorry old chap, you can have yer wife back after me and my buddies are done with'er." He lifted her legs onto his shoulders and forced about six inches of his shaft into her with one hard push, apparently hitting her cervix. She groaned and bucked around like she was trying to get away, but he just grabbed her shoulders and pulled her back to him as he drove his cock into her all the way to his balls.

"Oh...oh...oh god...I'm cumming...I'm cumming...cumming." She dropped her legs off his shoulders, clamped them around his back and held her ass completely off the table as she trembled through a huge orgasm.

How the hell did he make her cum that quick, I wondered. I've never been able to get her off in less than ten minutes.

He fucked her with long slow stokes for about five more minutes then began humping her faster. She started lifting her ass up to meet his thrusts and my eyes filled with tears.

The guy that had been sucking her tits urged him on. "Fuck her Jake...fill her with cum...knock her up like you did the last one."

Thank god she's still on the pill, I thought. I'd asked her several times in the past year to stop taking them so we could start a family. She always said she wasn't ready, she'd tell me when the time was right.

He finally pushed his long cock all the way into my wife then gave her six or seven short hard humps, obviously pumping his load straight into her womb. She just lay with her eyes closed and whimpered while he filled her with his juice.

His softening cock finally slipped out of her dragging a long strand of cum with it. The damned stuff continued to ooze out for several minutes forming a puddle under her ass.

"Who wants to go next?" he asked, but the other guys had apparently lost interest — the two who had been holding me just walked away mumbling to each other.

No damned wonder, I thought, after the load he shot into her. And no telling what kind of STD's he may have given her.

How the hell did she manage to get mixed up with this bunch of ass holes, I wondered, but not really sure I wanted to know. Anyway, I'd seen more than enough. I turned and walked out the door. If she can't drive, she can call a cab or get one of the other teachers to take her home. After watching that performance, I really didn't care whether she made it home or not.

I'd been sitting on the couch for about an hour, wondering why and how she'd gotten herself into such a mess and what I should do about it, when a car turned into the driveway. A few minutes later the doorbell rang. I opened the door and Debbie's friends stood on the porch supporting her between them.

"Just put her on the couch," I said and stepped out of the way. Her blouse was on, but still not buttoned, her bra had been refastened, and the back of her skirt was completely soaked with the guy's cum and probably some of her own juice.

"She couldn't drive herself," The blonde said after they got her to the couch. "Hell, she couldn't even stand up for about half an hour. She just lay on the table where they left her. By the way, I'm Geri and she's Rachel — she nodded toward the brunette."

"How the hell did she ever get mixed up with them in the first place? She told me on the phone that she'd have one drink with you guys and then she'd come home?"

"They were all sitting at a couple of tables they'd pushed together," Geri said. "We noticed them watching us from the time we got there. We each had a beer and were getting ready to leave when the guy that did her came over to our table. He said they didn't see many pretty girls at Bob's and he offered to buy us each another beer if we'd just hang around for a while. Debbie told him okay, but just one more drink and then she really had to get home, that you'd be waiting for her."

"The guy brought the drinks to our table, handed them out, and then sat down in the empty seat. He told us the other guys were going to play pool and he didn't want to sit by himself. After Debbie finished that second beer she seemed quite excited and kept moving around in her seat. The guy talked her into dancing a couple of dances with him. They danced for about three or four minutes and then he took her into the back room."

"Geri and I followed them," Rachel said, "but the guys wouldn't let us get anywhere near their table. They played pool for about half an hour and all the time they kept giving Debbie more to drink. By the time they stopped playing she could hardly stand up. They just picked her up and laid her on the table. I don't believe she even realized what was happening until it was too late. I guess you saw the rest...that's about the time you came into the room. We didn't know you were her husband until you yelled at them to leave her alone."

"Thanks for bringing her home. I was so damned mad after watching them and seeing how much she seemed to enjoy it that I didn't care if she never came home."

"When you left, we didn't know what to think," Rachel said. "We couldn't stop what they were doing to her, anymore than you could, but we knew we couldn't go home and leave her there. If we hadn't asked her to go with us, she wouldn't have..."

"Don't blame yourselves...she didn't have to accept that second drink."

"Yeah, that's true, and she shouldn't have agreed to dance with him," Geri said. But now we need to be getting on home too."

After seeing them to the door, I covered Debbie with a blanket. I'd let her sleep on the couch tonight, I thought as I shuffled down the hall, but when I reached the bedroom door I remembered she had something important to tell me. My curiosity got the better of me. I got a wet washcloth and a towel from the bathroom then went back to the living room and washed her face to get her awake.

She opened her eyes and stared at me. "Where...oh god...Jason! How...how did I...?"

"Geri and Rachel brought you home a few minutes ago. And now you've got some explaining to do...you told me you were going to have just one drink with your friends and then you'd come home. You not only lied about that and got sloppy assed drunk, but you also cheated on me. You managed to get yourself royally fucked on a pool table and your lover didn't even use a condom. I'm really glad now that you didn't stop taking your birth control pills, however, you'll need to get tested for STD's before we can ever have sex again. From the way the other guys were talking, the bastard fucks a lot of women."

Her eyes widened with alarm. "Oh my god...noooooooooo," she screamed. The blood drained from her face, and she fainted.

I caught her as she started to fall and laid her back on the couch, a very bad feeling in the pit of my stomach.

I wiped her face and forehead with the wet washcloth until she opened her eyes again, but then she just lay there with a sad expression.

"Okay Debbie, were home now and I want to hear the important message that you wouldn't tell me on the phone.

"Oh god Jason, I'm so sorry. I've really screwed up this time and you're going to hate me. You'll probably leave me, but I hope not. I hope you can find it in your heart to forgive me."

"Damn it Deb, I know you lied and cheated on me. I haven't decided what to do about it yet, but..."

"That's not...not what I wanted to tell you. I...I stopped taking my birth control pills two weeks ago...right now is my most fertile time."

I barely made it to the bathroom in time to empty my stomach into the flush, and then sat on the floor, tears running down my face — my world had just exploded.

End - part one