Debby's Debt

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
QSQuinn
QSQuinn
1,829 Followers

"I need a little more than that, sweetheart," He said, and pulled me close and placed hard a kiss on my lips. I nearly told him to stop, but it weren't as bad as I was expecting. His lips were soft, and he tasted like his chewing tobacco. He kissed me a few more times, and I felt real relaxed all of a sudden. It weren't that different from kissing Ester, apart from the moustache tickling my lip. There were also suddenly a strange warmth in my belly, like I get when I see Jacob Morton working with his shirt off. I was feeling I might sort of like kissing Mr Mackay.

He turned his seat so he was facing me straight-on and then I felt his hand pushing my head down towards his belly.

"What.. what are you doing, Mr Mackay?" I gasped.

"Debby, your kisses is so sweet It ain't right I should only feel them on my lips. I want want to feel them in other places."

"Other places?!" I squeaked.

"It's okay darlin' it's still just a little kiss. It ain't nothing to worry about. Besides, I can guarantee it will be worth double what I was going to take off your debt. Does that sound so bad?"

I was still thinking all frantic-like when I was suddenly no more than an inch away from the head of his manhood. I was scared, and about to ask him to stop, but I was transfixed. The thing was beautiful in an ugly sort of way. There were a little drop of liquid on the tip, like a drop of dew on a grass stalk, and I found myself wondering what it would taste like. The end, closest to my face, was a deep purply-red, and so swollen it looked like it had been stung by a wasp

"Does it hurt?" The words tumbled out of my mouth faster than I could think.

"Darlin' you have no idea. Why don't you give it a little kiss better?"

I was holding back, straining against his hands, but he was a wily one. Before I knew what was happening he had brought it up to meet me. He pressed his manhood against my lips and let out a groan and shudder such that I thought he might die from it.

"Just give the tip a little kiss, that's it." Now that it was happening it weren't so bad. It actually felt kind of nice. Hard and soft and rubbery at the same time. I gave it a little kiss underneath where it were cleft in two. He groaned again.

"Ah! Yes! Oh Debby, Why don't you go ahead and put my friend in that sweet little mouth of yours? I'll be ever so grateful. I can feel your debt just a melting away."

"There is no way on God's green Earth," I thought, but, as I tried to say as much he thrust in between my open lips and all of a sudden he was inside my mouth and I got to taste him after all. It were salty, and not unpleasant. It smelled clean, like he had just washed there with scented soap, with a touch of his sweat.

"Jesus, Debby!" Every muscle in his body must've been strained to breaking point. "That's it, lick the tip, it's so sensitive."

When I thought about what I was doing I all of a sudden tried to spit him out, but this just seemed to please him more and he thrust harder between my stretched lips. Finally I gave up and part of me decided, "To heck with it, let me just finish this off real quick." But another part was starting to like it. Was it little old me that was driving this big important man crazy like this? I took him a little deeper in my mouth, feeling my jaw stretch to take him in. Breathing in his scent so deep was making me tingle in my secret places.

"Damn it girl! Your mouth is so soft and warm. I never felt nothin' so good in all my life."

My head was now held tight between his two hands. He started to move in his chair like he was on a rocking horse. He pushed himself in and out of my mouth. My mouth had to stretch so big to take him in I imagined I must've looked like one of them egg-swallowing snakes that can dislocate their jaws. He seemed to twitch and fidget more when I swirled my tongue around like it were a twister. So, I did it harder and faster, wishing he would finish and go to sleep, like Jeb always did when he was done playing with hisself.

If my mouth weren't so full I would have gasped when I felt hand on my chest. Then it were holding one of my breasts, then squeezing it hard through the thin fabric of Ester's tight fitting blouse.

"God, debby. These tits of yours is really somethin'."

I was shocked, but couldn't fight the warm gooey feeling that was creeping into my belly.

"I got to have a little look see at the woman you's grown into." His one hand still held my head while he thrust in and out of my mouth. He were pushing so deep I was fair gagging. His free hand was sneakier than a fox, it had the top buttons of the blouse undone in a heartbeat. I felt the hand reach under the cloth and then I felt the cool air on my nipples. They was so sensitive, they fair tingled just from the breeze and the brush of his knees against them.

I felt his hand lift off my head. I could have stopped, but we Rose's like to see a job done once we start it. I was now slobbering all over him. He kept moving his shaft in and out, but now both his hands was on me. They each held a breast, he moaned.

My heavy breasts was bouncing free now, he tried to hold one in each hand, but they was too big. He squeezed and cupped them. He pinched my nipples real hard. It hurt at first, but then it started to feel kind of nice. He ran his finger over and around them, giving them little tugs, and I could feel them getting real hard. The warmth in my belly was growing warmer and sinking lower.

I knowed very little about men back then, but when I felt his belly muscles growing hard I knew like an instinct what to do. I took him as deep in my mouth as I could. He were past the back of my throat, I felt like he were almost in me up to my stomach, it was making my cough and feel like I was going to puke. I could feel his balls on my chin. I held him there. His hands were gripping my breasts so tight I thought they must be getting bruised, and his body went stiffer than a post.

Then, all of a sudden, he relaxed. I thought it were finally over and started to lift my head, when he started to shake. I thought he must be having a fit, like the kind Fairmont, the assistant at the grocers, has from time to time. As he slurped out of my mouth, like a hunting knife drawn from its sheath, I felt a warm liquid explode into it. It tasted hot and salty. While I was looking up to see if he was dying, hot liquid shot out like some unstoppable geyser. I was too scared to move and I felt it pour over my face and splash my hair and run down onto my bare breasts. I was near soaked when he finally went limp and peered at me through hooded eyes. I was too startled to even budge an inch.

"Jesus H Christ, Debby," He said, "I ain't never in my life felt anything so fine as your little mouth. You keep this up your debt is going to be cleared in no time."

I swallowed hard and felt his juices ooze all warm down the back of my throat. I knowed what we had done was wrong, and it burned on my face hotter than his fluid that still stuck there. But all this activity had left me feeling mighty strange. A small part of me wanted to run away, to clean myself in the river, and cry for shame. But a bigger part of me was surprised at what was happening to my body. I was had grown all tingly and my nethers ached something fierce, like I was hurting down there, but the kind of hurt that felt good. Mr Mackay took my hand and stood up, pulling me up too. Standing in Ester's borrowed heels i still barely came up to Mr Mackay's shaved chin. He put his big old hands on my waist, they near encircled it, and he lifted me up so I sat down hard on his wooden desk.

"I gots to taste you debby. I bet you is sweet as honey"

"Why, Mr Mackay, whatever do you mean?" While we was talking he had hitched my skirt up past my knees and I had barely noticed it. I squirmed, pulling at the hem of my skirt, but he was holding tight and I didn't want to tear Ester's fine skirt. His hips was between my legs, holding them open. His wily hand got away from me again and afore I knew it were rubbing my nethers through my drawers. I tried to fight it, I did, but it felt like there were a fire starting down there and His hand was the only thing making it feel better. Actually it were making me feel real good.

Now, I's played with myself before. I usually got to do it real quiet on account of having to share a bedroom with Jeb. He tries to be quiet too, but when that boys gets a hold of his pecker he's dumber than a headless chicken. Sometimes I fear he's going to break his bed, or hisself.

One time, when it was just Ester and me staying at her home, while her parents was working the store, she dared me to take off my drawers and play with myself while she watched. She said if'n we ever wanted to know how to please a man we first had to know how to please ourselves. She told me about an orgasm and, when I said I didn't think I had ever had one, she insisted she would help me. Still, I only agreed if she would do it too. I was real surprised at how fast she agreed to it. It felt real good, I was fair gushing with juices while my little fingers was busy, but she got so excited she had a pleasure fit kinda like Mr Mackay had just done. She all but fainted and I had to splash her face with water to get her right again. We never tried it again because I were scared she'd have another 'spell', even though she's been begging me for months since.

Mr Mackay's hand felt different though. Laying back on his desk with my legs open, my breasts all exposed to the cool air and my face still dripping with his seed I felt real dirty. I felt like the kind of woman Ma had always said I would end up like if I missed out on church. But I also felt real amazing. There was like a liquid heat between my legs and my nipples were fearsome tender. I felt like I were a kettle on a hot stove, something was boiling inside me, but I had no idea what would happen if it boiled over.

I tried to bite my tongue, I did, but a moan snuck out. Mr Mackay's grin covered near half his face. He ran both hands up my thighs, grasped my drawers and pulled them off real fast down to my ankles. Then they was gone and I was lying with my skirt pulled up over my hips. My most intimate parts completely exposed to Mr Mackay. He just stared at me, at my most private of places. My face was all of a sudden red hot again.

He stuck his big old thumb in my mouth and said, "suck!" It were an order, not a question, and I found myself obeying, while another part of me was a yelling "Debby Rose you is going straight to hell for this!" He took his thumb, all wet with my spit, and pressed it into the tender folds of my secret valley. Just him pressing there felt good, but then he started to rub. First up and down, and the side to side. It was all of a sudden real wet down there, more wet than just what little bit of spit could account for.

"Goddam, girl. You is dripping wet down here. I gots to taste your sweet juices." And with that he bent down and put his head twixt my legs. I was so surprised I could scare move a muscle. Then I felt his moustache tickling me, then something warm, wet and soft was exploring my lady parts. It were his tongue! I was positively mortified, a man down there, licking my special place. I started to fight and squirm, but all that did was rub my sensitive parts against his mouth harder and faster. It felt good, Real good, and I was grunting and a moaning with no control over myself. Soon I weren't so much fighting him, as riding him.

His tongue was a desert storm, hot, wet and torrential. It ran all over me finding all sorts of spots of pleasure I didn't even know was there. Then it was pushing through my tight little entrance, before going inside me, shallow at first, and then pushing deeper and deeper, mining for pleasure.

He was eating me like a thirsty man with his arms tied up might eat a watermelon. My juices and his saliva was pooling and making the desk slick as ice underneath me. I thought things was good as they could get, til his fat tongue pulled out of me and went a searching upwards. all of a sudden his seeking tongue found what it were searching for and I near went crazy. I knowed that there was a special placed hidden up in the top folds, but not like this. It felt like it were swollen to the size of of big button under his tongue. It was like having a snake down there, his tongue was flicking and tickling my spot. It were so sensitive it felt like pain at first. Then there was the most amazing pleasure.

I had not the slightest inkling of what overcame me, it felt like there were something inside me bursting to get out. It were trying to burst through my skin, and every muscle in my body was trying ever so hard to keep it trapped inside, but at the same time desperate to let it bust through. Every muscle in my body was pulled tighter than a bow string. I was rocking like bronco, hardly any part of me still left touching the desk. Mr Mackay, wicked as he was, slowed up his pace, teasing me real gentle. I was hurting so bad, desperate for whatever was happening to me to end, but also wanting it to never stop.

Finally, after what seemed like an age, what must have been just the gentlest brush from one of his passing whiskers shoved me clear over the edge. I had my own little fit, rocking and a cavorting in his desk. I must have near wrenched his head off as I had him trapped between my thighs like they was a bear trap. I ain't never felt a release like that, I finally understood what Ester had made such a darn fuss over.

I lay on the desk, in a pool of my own juices, panting and feeling dog tired. When I relaxed my thighs Mr Mackay's head poked up again from between my legs. His face was all ruddy and his moustache was sopping wet. My juices was still dripping off his chin, but he had a grin on him like the coyote that had just dug hisself into a chicken house.

"Girl, I ain't never had finer dining than that there honey pot you got there," He said.

"Thankee Mr Mackay sir, I didn't knowed nothing could be like that."

"I could tell darlin', still it's an awful pity."

"What is?"

"Well, here's I trying to help you pay off a debt and now it seems like you owe me again."

"What?!" I sat bolt upright when he said this, my breasts bouncing, still free from my dress.

"If'n I'm not mistaken that was your first orgasm, was it not?"

"Orgasm?"

"That there little explosion that just about sent you clear over the moon."

"I don't know, I guess.."

"You guess?" He gave me a knowing smile.

"Alright, it were my first Mr, but I surely we's square now."

"Well, we's back to where we started. But never fear, Darlin' I got a sure fire way that will see to it that you pays off more of your debt this here evening than you thought possible."

Then he stood up and I could see his pecker was standing up again, harder than a railroad spike. His eyes was roaming all over me, hungrily. I all of a sudden came over real shy and tried to cover my chest with a hand. He was real fast and caught my hand, holding it there, tight. When I looked down I could see his other hand was on his man part, stroking it, like I had done for him earlier. His eyes ran down till they was staring between my legs. I turned scarlet again.

Real sudden he grabbed my thighs and pulled me so I was right on the edge of the desk. I slid real easy on account of the desk being so slick with my wetness.

I felt a thousand butterflies burst into life in my belly as he let his shaft fall between my legs. It rested there in my garden of soft reddish curls. He moved it back and forth, kind of slow.

"Just relax darlin', this is going to feel good, and it will go a long way to paying off the cash you owe me." As he talked his member slipped lower, pressing into the top of my cleft. He ran it up and down, getting the tip all wet with juices. I was too scared to move, I felt panic rise in me as he was suddenly pressing, gentle like, at my entrance.

"Stop!" I cried. He did. "Please, Mr Mackay, I's a good, church-going girl, really I is. I want to pay off my debt, but I's saving myself for marriage. Ain't there another way I can help you?"

"Well..." Once again he gave his wicked smile, "There might be another way, but it won't clear your debt quite so fast."

"Please, sir, anything."

The words was barely past my lips before he had grabbed my legs and flipped me over so I was face down on the desk. My breasts pressed hard against the slippery and wet surface. He licked his hand and cupped the gap between my buttocks. Then I gasped as I felt his thumb pressing into a place I ain't never thought would be used as an entrance. It circled my back door once, twice, and then was pushing against me, into me.

"Shiit, this here is tight girl. You gonna have to relax a little if'n you want this to be enjoyable." I did try to relax, I really did, but it felt so awful strange having his thumb up inside me like that. He was pushing it in deep and then pulling it out, stretching me in a way I never felt before. It was kinda sore at first, but then it started to feel real nice. Just when I was starting to enjoy myself he pulled his thumb out of me like he was popping a cork.

"Alright, darlin," I swears I could hear laughter in his voice, "You just lay still. You gonna keep your precious maidenhood, but I's going to get my payment." I felt him moving behind me. His hands was on my behind, spreading my cheeks apart. I thought I was exposed before, but I never dreamed any human being would see so much of me as Mr Mackay was now.

He made a satisfied grunt, saying, "this here is the prettiest little rosebud I ever did see. Let's see if we can convince her to open up for me." His hands pressed me down hard into the desk so I could scare move. Once more I squirmed when I realised what he was doing. Then I felt the familiar moustache tickle on my lower back, and his tongue, thick and wet was squirming into the cleft of my buttocks. I went stiffer than a plank when I felt his tongue run over my little pucker. His moustache was sweeping up and down between my cheeks, making me feel so wonderful ticklish.

Again he passed over my tight little hole and again I growed stiff. It made me feel real uncomfortable. His tongue was spiraling in like water running down a drain until was on my most sensitive spot. It pushed against me, soft at first, and then harder and harder. I could feel wetness pouring from his mouth, making me feel all slippery. Then he was gone and I felt a real delightful coolness there, where I was all wet.

Then his hot breath was in my ear and in a low voice he said, "Hold still now, sweetheart. This may hurt a might."

"Hurt?!" I tried hard to push up off the desk, but I could feel his gut on me, pinning me down. His hands was at the top of my thighs, spreading me open. Then there was something hard pressing between my legs. I gasped as it pushed into my cleft, sliding underneath me, almost pushing into me.

"No!" I moaned.

"Don't worry little one, I's just making sure I'm all lubricated. You wouldn't want me going dry into that little asshole of yours, do you?" The harsh word shocked me and I felt a flush come over me again. He must have felt me tense because he laughed harsh in my ear and whispered, "That shock you, girlie? I'm a gonna fuck you so deep in that tight ass of yours you going to beg me to never stop." I was still so surprised by all this I had not really figured on what he was up to.

"My asshole?!" I cried, "No Mr Mackay, you can't. That, that's wrong. Things ain't supposed to go up there."

"I'm doing this for you, darlin'. If you want to wear a white dress to your wedding this is the only way."

"Ain't it going to hurt?"

"A little, but then it will feel real good."

"I don't know Mr Mackay."

"How will you ever find out unless you try."

QSQuinn
QSQuinn
1,829 Followers