Deborah

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh Daniel, fuck me now!" I plead.

He finally casts off his trousers and Jockey shorts and dives onto the bed. An instant later I am again pinioned beneath his muscular frame. Our lips meet and our mouths open. We kiss passionately as my lover's cock tries to work its way into my pussy.

I struggle to free my arms to fulfill my desire to embrace my lover, but this is how it must be. I am the condemned woman of his fantasy, rescued seconds before strangling to death at the end of a rope, still vitally alive and determined not to be hanged again.

By loving me, he will calm my animal rage, thus preparing me for what lies ahead-whether it be death, imprisonment, or, most unlikely, freedom in an adopted land, my struggles as his fantasy girl thus mirroring my existence in the real world.

Our lips part and he covers my torso with kisses. The kisses move closer to my pussy and I shudder with anticipation. My body stiffens when his tongue touches my labia. Afraid that he has done something wrong, he looks up, pleading for forgiveness with his eyes.

"Daniel, it's all right. I'd like it if you ate my pussy."

He goes back to work, planting soft kisses on my labia, and I wonder if he is making love to me or the condemned woman whom he may be ordered to take back to the gallows. His tongue begins to tickle my labia, my arousal building as my clitoris becomes engorged with blood in anticipation of exploding in orgasm.

As his tongue ravishes my pudenda, I writhe on the bed, limbs restrained, prevented from kneading his scalp. I teeter at the brink of orgasm, my breathing shallow, grunting as surges of pleasure spread through my pelvis, only to dissipate as willed by one who controls my passion.

He kisses my introitus and I moan as his chest grazes my torso. Our faces meet and I regard his visage with a smile, pleased that love has surrounded me during the bleakest moment of my life. Desperate to wrap my arms around him, I strain at my bonds, and frown in disappointment on finding them secure.

I feel the tumescent mass between his legs in the groove of my labia and our pelvises rock in tandem. My pudenda tingle with pleasure and I hope he will not explode too soon.

He rolls off me and his finger wanders to my clit. I moan as he finger fucks me, frustration over lost affection draining from my body as I am filled with Daniel's love.

With his lips pressed on mine, I explode into orgasm. The tension leaves my body, and as I lay blissfully, I feel the ligatures being removed from my limbs.

Our lips meet again and at the end of our kiss, I say, "You haven't cum yet. You can do however you want-in my pussy, up my ass, in my mouth, or on my face/"

"You've had it up your ass?"

"Yes. I've done just about everything. But never have I been with a lover so passionate."

I wrap my arms around Daniel. Looking over his shoulders, I see the grooves his ligatures have made on my wrists. But I would trade nothing for the love I've just felt from him. If I have to stay in detention for the rest of my life, the last thirty minutes will have made my life worthwhile.

Daniel's rigid member slides into my pussy as we kiss again. He gently thrusts as I revel in the role of his goddess, the being who provides unearthly pleasures to her supplicant. Our tongues fondle one anothers as I knead his scalp and our hips move in tandem as his cock slides in and out of my wet pussy. I smile as he spills his seed into me, images of us frolicking in each bed together pass through my mind as I, his uninvited guest, try to avoid capture by my fellow countrymen.

Our bliss is then interrupted by the chiming of the doorbell.