Debra and Tom

Story Info
A couple tries D/S with unexpected results.
12.5k words
2.52
75.6k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
murphy621
murphy621
936 Followers

I was bent over the back of our sofa with my wife's strap on buried deep in my ass. I was screaming,

"Yes, yes, fuck me Mistress, I am yours, I belong to you, I am your slave boy."

She stood behind me, a big smile on her face as she pounded away, the other end of the dildo in her cunt and she commanded,

"Cum, cum, slut boy, cum with me now."

And we both exploded with tremendous orgasms, mine shooting into the condom she had fitted on me and hers soaking her crotchless panties. She lifted me by my pony tail and had me kneel before her, then pull down her panties and proceed to lick her clean. She then bent over, put her hand under my chin, lifted my face and kissed me long and deep. Then looking into my eyes she said,

"I never loved you more than I do now." I looked at her in complete adoration and said,

"Thank you Mistress."

So how did we come to this situation? I am Tom Wilkins and my Mistress is my wife Debra. I am 39 and she is 35 years old. We have been married 10 years and the last one has been the happiest. Not that the first nine were bad, it is just that about a year ago things changed – dramatically.

I am an easy going type of guy. I sell insurance and I do it very well. I get along with everyone and everyone likes me and that is a salesman's greatest asset. Even at home, pretty much what Debra wants, I go along with. She, on the other hand, is a real type A personality. She works for a regional bank and was made Vice President in a mans world. She runs her office in a tough but fair way and she has the respect of everyone in her department. Which is surprising to some people since she is really a beautiful woman, who everyone initially thinks, must have fucked her way to the top.

We have the American Dream, two excellent incomes and two wonderful children, a beautiful home in a lovely suburb in northern Indiana and life was so good that it could not continue the way it was. So this is the story of how it got better.

About a year ago, as I rolled off my wife after a lively session of love making I said,

"That was so good. I came so hard and you matched me in every way, I love you so much." Debra looked at me with a peculiar expression on her face and said,

"I am happy that you liked it but it was not as good for me."

"Why, you seemed to enjoy as much as I did?"

"It was nice but too much of the same old, same old. I think it time for some changes in our love life. You know, even though we discuss all the things we do in our marriage, I seem to make most of the decisions and I want it to carry over into our love making. I want to take charge of you when we are together. If it does not work to your satisfaction then we can stop, but if you do like it, we will take it to its logical conclusion."

Well, easygoing me, I said,

"OK, why not, let's try it."

A couple of nights later, after the kids were in bed, I was watching TV with my shoes off, when Debra came into the room. I looked up and my jaw dropped to the floor. She stood there, a vision, dressed in thigh high boots with five inch stiletto heels, a black leather corset that lifted her D cup tits up so that they looked like cantaloupes, and with her nipples exposed. Her brunette hair was piled on top of her head and she was carrying what looks like a fly swatter only it had small leather tip instead of a wide one. The corset had taken in her waist by about two inches and made her hips flare out. She was gorgeous!

"Stand up." she commanded, and with out thinking I did.

"Come here and stand in front of me." was next. And I complied.

Now I am 5'10" tall and Deb is 5'8," but with those heels and the piled up hair she must have been five inches taller than I was barefoot. She looked like an Amazon. She was breath taking.

"Now strip. I want you naked." She commanded, "On your knees in front of me."

As I knelt, my face was in front of her naked pussy and I saw that she had trimmed it way back, not shaved, but cut so close I could see her cunt lips and the moisture collecting on the hair remaining. She was as hot as I was, and my cock was standing at its full 7 inches.

"Now lean forward and kiss the tip of each boot. This is how you will pay homage to me. This is when we start our new regime," she said, "I am going to be in complete control and as long as I am, you will obey me with no hesitation. Is that clear?"

There I was, almost prostrate in front of her with my ass in the air and I thought to my self, why not, this could be fun and replied,

"Sure honey."

WHACK! Right on my left butt cheek.

WHACK! on the right one.

"OWWWWWWWWWWW" I screamed.

"I am your Mistress now and you will always address me as such. Sit up in your heels. Look at me. Our relationship has changed and though I still love you just as much as before, I am in control and you will acknowledge that every time you reply to me. You will ask permission for every thing that you do when you are with me, be it to talk, to sit, to stand, to go to the bath room. Is that clear?"

"Yes it's clear."

WHACK! On my left nipple.

WHACK! on my right one.

"OOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWW," again.

"Yes Mistress, it is clear."

She smiled and caressed my cheek and softly kissed my lips,

"I knew you would learn your lessons quickly. Now lean forward and earn your reward. Kiss my pussy, gently. Yes, my love, now lick me. Now lean back and let me straddle you so that you can lick my clit. OOOO, you do that so well. Yes. Yes. Tongue fuck me. Yes, slowly deeper, mmmmmmmmm. Now make me cum on your face. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGHHHH."

She gushed so much, she must have ejaculated and I drank as much as I could.

She looked at me lovingly, took me by my cock and led me to our bed where she laid on her back, guided me into her and let me fuck her until we both came. We snuggled and fell asleep holding each other all night. It was the most satisfying experience in our whole marriage.

Our love making followed the same pattern for several months and she trained me to be obedient. I was like a puppy, always wanting to please her. She disciplined me, tied me to the bedposts, spanked me and then rewarded me by letting me suck her off and even some times fucking her. Then she started fingering my ass when I was fucking her and as I got ready to cum she would ram two fingers into me. I soon began to associate her fingers in my ass with the greatest orgasms I could have. She would tease my nipples and then suck on them, suck my cock and make me beg to cum. She always made sure that no matter what she did, that I was satisfied. I knew that her greatest pleasure was the domination she was exerting over me. I didn't realize it but she was making me her slave and I loved every minute of it.

Which brings me to where we started this story. The kids were at her parents for the weekend and when I came home from work I was greeted by my wife in her Mistress outfit. She had, in addition, a strap on cock sticking out in front of her. She had a wicked smile on her face and my cock jumped up so fast it hurt, because it was caught in my pants. She said,

"Tommy boy, tonight I take your virginity. Take of your clothes immediately."

"Yes Mistress." And off they came.

"Kneel down and make love to my cock."

Now I had never ever dreamed of caressing or sucking a cock before but it looked good on her, and she had me so conditioned to obey, that I dropped to my knees and stroked and licked that plastic cock like it was the sweetest candy on earth. Her hands caressed my head and I was happy to be pleasing her. She slowly started moving her hips and before I knew it she was fucking my mouth and the reverse end of the dildo fucking her. I put one hand on my cock and started stroking myself and she slapped it away and told me I needed permission to do that. She moved faster now and as she was ready to cum she said,

"Cum with me slave boy."

She came with a shriek and my cock erupted all by itself. Spraying my cum all over her legs and the floor. She took off the strap on and told me lick her pussy clean which was nothing new, and then she told me to lick my cum off her legs and the floor. I hesitated for a moment and as she reached for the swatter, I started licking. I had her cleaned up in no time and did the same for the floor. To my surprise it didn't taste bad at all. After that I always had to lick her clean when ever I got to fuck her. That was the first time she called me Tommy boy.

Later that day, I was on the computer searching some web sites and I came across a BDSM convention to be held in North Carolina next month. It looked very interesting so I told Mistress about it and asked if we could go together, thinking that we learn more about the life style we had embarked upon. She was taken with the idea immediately and told me to make the arrangements. I did so and a few weeks later, after parking the kids with her mother again, we walked into our room at the hotel. The convention had taken over the whole hotel so the Doms and their slaves were to be in their domination gear for the whole weekend. That meant that I was to wear little more than thong briefs and a leather strap harness that barely covered my nipples. Mistress wore the corset and boots as she did at home with a pair of panties added.

There was a cocktail hour for everyone to get acquainted and we got to it a few minutes after it started. Mistress had put a collar on my neck and attached a training leash to it so that I could not leave her side and I was content to be her obedient slave. We circulated, she talking to various people, until we met Master John. He was at least 6'3", and as tall as Debra was, he was taller than she was in her heels. He was a handsome man, well built, with a commanding presence. He interested her and as they talked she told him I was her slave husband and we were here to learn more about domination. Debra seemed to be quite impressed with John and asked him if he could give her some advice as to how to make our experience better. He said he would be happy to help us but first he would like to know about how far we have come. So Debra proceeded to tell him how she trained me to respond to her and how to greet her and how she disciplined me. He asked,

"Do you humiliate him in public?"

When she replied, "No." he whispered in her ear. She had an evil smile when she turned to me and said,

"Tommy, take off your shorts. I want your bottom naked."

Of course I was embarrassed but I complied but I was strangely excited too. They stood there commenting on the size of my penis and as they talked about me it started to grow. Master John said,

"There you see how it excites him. This enhances your control."

Debra was impressed with what he had shown her and she was getting excited as she demonstrated her control over me. Her nipples had popped out of her corset and were on blatant display under Master John's eyes. I think that inflamed her some more. She said,

"Show Master John how you greet me."

I knelt and kissed the tips of her boots and then her panty covered pussy. It was wet.

"Now show Master John the same respect."

I looked up at her.

"Now!" She commanded.

I shuffled over to him, kissed his shoe tips and raised myself to kiss the leather covered bulge in his pants.

She moved next to me and said,

"See how well trained he is." She rubbed my head as I kissed her thighs. I noticed her breast was pressed against his arm and she had her hand on his chest. She was flirting with him as she petted me. She was deliberately humiliating me and it excited me. He asked,

"Have you used pain on him?"

"Not really. He is my husband and I love him too much to hurt him and I don't really know how to use pain."

Master John said,

We have to get ready for dinner and there is not enough time for me to show you now. Why don't you bring him to my room after dinner and I can show you how you can use it to increase your control over him."

"Oh, that would be so kind of you," my wife gushed.

I couldn't believe how she was playing up to him. He beckoned to two look a like slaves standing along side of him and I can tell you that they were two beauties. Two twenty some things that looked like Barbie dolls. Only about 5'2", with full beasts and legs and asses, that looked like they were out of Playboy. They stood quietly alongside of him, eyes downcast, holding their elbows behind their backs..

"Do you see how well behaved these two sluts are? I can show you how to make him just as submissive. I probably could do it to you too." Debra giggled and said,

"I don't think I am ready for that yet."

"Perhaps," was his rejoinder.

We went to their room after dinner and when we entered John told me to stand in front of him. He told Debra that a collar was no way to control me; I needed a leash attached to my cock and balls. He then produced a harness that fit around my scrotum and over my cock securing it so that I could not remove it. To this he then attached my leash. Handing the other end to Mistress he told her to walk around and believe me, I followed as close as I could. He then told me to sit in the corner with the two girls and turned to Debra. He said to her,

"Do you really think you are a dominatrix?" she replied in the affirmative.

He slapped her across the face, hard, and she just stood there surprised. He slapped her again, on the other side of the face. She seemed to be paralyzed. I went to come to her aid but the girls held my leash and I almost castrated myself. He said to her,

"You don't know shit about domination."

Then he slapped her right tit and then her left one and she started to cry He lifted her chin and said,

"Now you know a little about pain and before I am finished with you, you will know a lot more."

He then pinched both her nipples with both his hands and squeezed them until they were flat. She screamed and he said,

"This is pain. This is the kind of pain I can use to control you."

The tears were running down her face. She pleaded,

"Nooooooooooo, Please stop."

"Will you obey me?"

"Yes anything. Please, please stop. I will obey."

With that he gathered her in his arms and kissed her -- hard. She tried to push away but slowly relaxed. He broke the kiss, leaned away and looked into her eyes, then kissed her again and she melted into him. Her arms went around his neck. She returned his kiss with her tongue and rubbed her body against his. His hands roamed her body, ass and tits, back and legs meanwhile devouring her mouth and tongue. When he broke away he looked at her again and the pressed on her shoulders and she sunk to her knees.

"Take it out," He said.

She looked at the bulge in his pants and slowly raised her hands and pulled down his zipper. Reaching inside she pulled out his hard cock.

"Kiss it," he commanded and she obeyed.

"Lick it," he commanded and she obeyed like it was the best lollipop in the world.

"Suck it," he commanded and she took all she could deep in her throat.

My wife, my Mistress, was sucking off another man in front of me and I could do nothing about it. It hard for me to watch and yet it was making me hard watching it happen. He pulled his cock from her mouth and said,

"Where would you like me to put this?" She looked up at him and replied,

"In my pussy."

"Sluts don't have pussies they have cunts. Where do you want it?" She said,"

"In my cunt."

"What do you want me to do with it there?"

"Please, fuck me."

With that he lifted her, turned he around, bent her over the desk and pulled her panties off. Her tits had fallen out of her corset so he reached under her, grabbed her nipples and pinched them hard. I thought he was going to twist them off but she just moaned.

"You like that don't you slut?"

"Yesssssssss."

With that he fucked her from behind hard and fast and deep. She came in no time and then again and then again before he emptied himself into her. He let go of her and she slumped to the floor as he sat in the chair across from her.

"Get up slut. Crawl to me." she rose to her knees and crawled to him.

"Clean me off with your mouth. Do it now!" and she did.

I watched the whole thing in amazement. My wife, a cum slut. Then he turned to me and told me to crawl to him. As I did he told her to lie on her back and open her legs then and instructed me to clean her out. Well, I had cleaned her before of my own cum and now I cleaning another man's cum from her. It didn't taste that different.

When I was finished he had her kneel up in front of him and me along side of her. The two of, us man and wife, had just become his slaves. He looked at Debra,

"Do you know what just happened?" She replied,

"I think so. I just obeyed you."

"You did indeed my dear and before this weekend is over you will belong to me and so will your slave husband. That is what domination is all about. Now go back to your room and clean yourselves up, Come back in one hour wearing only the terry robes that the hotel supplies and your slippers. You are going to spend the night."

We took our leave and returned to our room and when we entered we looked at each other and wondered what had happened to us. I wanted to hold her and kiss her and make love to her but I was still wearing that harness and she had just been fucked silly. So we showered together put on our robes and sat to talk.

"Do you want to go back?" I asked.

"I don't understand what came over me," was the reply. But she didn't say no.

"Since I am your slave, the decision is up to you, but if we do, promise you will always love me"

"You are my husband and my darling. Of course I will always love you."

I wondered what was going to happen. We sat in silence for little while until the time was up and then she rose, took my leash in hand and went to the door. Then I knew what was going to happen. As we entered Master John's room I saw his other two slaves kneeling with their backs to the wall. He beckoned us to him and told us to remove our robes and slippers.

"Kneel before me." he said and we did, side by side.

"Debra and Tom, you are going to make a momentous decision in a few minutes, one that will change your lives. If you give yourselves to me, I am going to own not only your bodies but your hearts, your minds and your souls. You will serve me without question and accept what ever instructions I give you. Debra, you have tasted the pain and the joy I can give to you but know that soon your body will be mine to use or to give to others. You may have thoughts about leaving me in the future but I tell you now, that before this weekend is over, you will never want to do that. Now knowing that you will be mine forever, do you give yourself to me?"

I looked at her with questioning eyes and I saw this high powered executive struggling with her decision. She straightened her back and thrust out her breasts and said,

"Yes Master I do."

My heart sank within my chest and I slumped.

"Tom," he said, "know this, now she belongs to me. She is my slave and you will never fuck her again. You may love her to the day you die but she will never love you the way she will love me. I will give you the other two sluts to fuck on occasion, so you will never go hungry, but Debra will forever be off limits to you. What is your decision?"

I looked at her and then at him and said,

"I have no choice, she is my wife, my Mistress and the love of my life, I want her to be happy and this decision is hers to make. Therefore I am also yours Master."

He smiled and said,

"You may live to regret your decision. Now come here to prepare me for your wife's enslavement. Suck my cock, get me nice and hard."

To my chagrin, I leaned forward and took him in my mouth. I had never sucked a real cock before but I took to it like I did her dildo. I found it to be warmer and the skin softer and it did excite me. I sucked and licked and he grew large in my mouth. Even bigger than mine and I could understand Debra's surrender. Finally he stopped me and he rose up and lifted her to her feet and took her to the large bed in the center of the room. He lay down on his back and motioned her to straddle him. Then he told me to position her above his cock and guide him into her. It was my final surrender, my giving her to him. She sank down on his cock swallowing the whole length into her. The look on her face destroyed me. She looked like she had gone to heaven. My cock was as big as ever had been. He told me to go over to the two sluts and lay on my back, just as he had done. Then he told them to do to me all the things that Debra was to do to him. He had them remove my cock harness and he didn't care which one or both did it just so I would know what she was doing to him.

murphy621
murphy621
936 Followers