Debra and Tom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And you," he said, walking over to me and fondling my new breasts,

"I see that you have been following my instructions. But your tits are not as big as I would like. If the hormones don't do the job we may get you implants."

"Oh no," I groaned to myself.

"I would love to have you as Tammy but I think you shall be Tommy for what I have in mind tonight. Put your mouth to my cock and get me hard for Debra. I will take her to bed now and fuck her until the party starts."

I sucked him hard and then he took her by the hand and they went upstairs. He fucked her in every hole until they had to get ready for our guests at 8pm.

Sally and Jeanie and their husbands arrived at eight and Mary arrived shortly thereafter. John took one look at Mary, smiled at Debra, and proceeded to charm and monopolize the co-ed. Within an hour he had her upstairs. What a man. I had to admire him. Down stairs the drinks were flowing and we were swapping dance partners to the slow music. The cries and moans coming from upstairs seemed to encourage the sexy atmosphere and couples started kissing, not only their own spouses but who ever they were dancing with. I had Sally playing with my cock, Debra had Jeanie's husband licking her cunt and Sally's husband was fucking Jeanie. It went on like that until almost midnight, switching and fucking and sucking, except that neither I nor any of the men could fuck Debra. After midnight the two couples gave up and went home. The women promised to meet with Debra next weekend and the men had smiles on their faces. The action upstairs in our bedroom continued unabated so we went to sleep in the guest room.

Debra and I were down first and had started making breakfast when John came in and sat down. He looked at Debra and said,

"I am very happy with you and what you have provided for me. Mary pleases me very much."

Debra beamed so much that one would have thought she inherited a million dollars. She was so happy to please her Master. Mary came in shortly after and hesitantly walked into the room.

"Come over here darling," he said, "kneel in front of me. Debra, you do the same next to her."

Both women, each beautiful in their own way, knelt before this man as if he were a king.

"Debra you are my slave?"

"Yes Master I am. I belong to you, only you."

"What does that mean to you?"

"It means that my body is yours to use. It means that I love you above all others and that you own my heart and soul. It means that I will obey m your commands. No matter what they are or when they come, with out hesitation".

"Did you hear that Mary?" Do you think you can feel that way about me after all the happened last night?"

"Yes, I do."

"If you take this step, you can never go back. Debra thought she could but she soon found that she can never leave me. Isn't that true Debra?"

"Yes Master is. I could never leave you. I am yours forever."

"Do you want that Mary?"

"Yes Master, I want to belong to you."

"Then make your commitment to me by kissing my cock. Then suck on it until I cum in your mouth. By taking your sustenance from me, you give yourself to me completely with all that you are and become my slave in every way possible."

She leaned to him. Kissed his cock, licked it and then swallowed it. She sucked and sucked and I saw her cheeks fill out with his cum and she swallowed it all and then lifting her face in adoration she said,

"Master, I am your slave."

He took them both by their hands, led them upstairs and spent the whole morning fucking them. I had to admire the guy, even though he has stolen my wife. He was the man I could never be.

They came down at noon Debra looked the happiest I had seen her in weeks and Mary with a dazed expression as if she still could not understand what had happened.. I made a light lunch for all of us and when we finished he told Mary to go home, shower and take a nap and to be back by 7:30 pm dressed to go out to dinner wearing a cocktail dress and stockings, but no underwear.

"Debra, the same goes for you. Now go both of you and get some rest. Tommy, tonight you will be Tammy. Now strip and stand up in front of me."

My clothes fell to the floor and I stood still as he circled me. I like the way your ass is filling out but I think we are going to have to do a little surgical enhancing for your tits."

He had stopped behind me and reached around to fondle them.

"I like a little more to grab to grab onto when I hold you."

The feeling I had as he played with my nipples was exquisite. My cock rose to full staff and a moan escaped my lips. He leaned into my back, his rampant cock nestling in my butt crack like a hot dog in a bun and slowly dry humped my buttocks. My nipples stiffened and he whispered in my ear,

"I am going to make, you into a shemale, my special slut slave. I am going to make you love me just as these two women do and you will be mine because of that love and not because your Mistress is mine. I will let you keep your cock because of the novelty, but you will be forever forward a woman and my property."

With that he bent me at my waist, put my head and shoulders on the kitchen table and proceeded to caress and kiss me all over my body. He didn't miss any erogenous spot. I was a mass of quivering flesh. My cock, when he touched it, was made of steel.

"This is mine now and it only goes where I permit and only cums when I permit." His finger slid across my asshole and I murmured,

"Please."

"What did you say? Repast that"

"Please."

"Please what?"

"Please. Please fuck my ass, Master."

"Why would I do that?"

"Please because I need you, because I love you."

"Will you serve me like Debra and Mary do and be my slut"

"Yes, yes Master I will be your slut."

Now Debra has been fucking me with that plastic cock for more than four months but I never felt anything like his. He made me feel like a beautiful, desirable woman. It slid into me like I was made to receive it; it filled me not only physically but my whole soul and changed my persona. I became Tammy. I pressed back against him, feeling every inch of that magnificent tool and when it touched my prostate I thought I was in heaven. He reached around with one hand stroking my cock and the other twisting my nipple and whispered,

"Don't cum until you feel me cum in you."

He held me there until it seemed forever and suddenly said,

"NOW!"

I felt that hot flow in my bowel and my cock shot my load six feet away and kept doing it for almost a full minute. I never came so much in my life. When he pulled out I could hardly stand but he turned me to him and took me in his arms. I tilted my head up to look in his eyes, my arms went up around his neck and he kissed me. We stood there, my little tits flattened against his chest, my arms around his neck and our softening penises pressed together. I was never so much in love, not even with Debra. I was conquered, enslaved and in love. Now I knew what had happened to her. He told me to clean his cock with my mouth and then the floor and I dove onto it and sucked his cum and my shit off with no hesitation, It was to be my duty ever after no matter who he had been with. I thanked him for using me and he told me to spend the afternoon preparing myself for tonight. He wanted me in a cocktail dress but unlike the women I was to wear my tight thong and D cup bra with falsies. I spent the afternoon showering and shaving and doing an extra special makeup job. Now I knew why women took so long to get ready to go out. My hair was now shoulder length and Debra had taken me in to have it styled. She also gave me a supplement hair piece to fill in in where I was thinning on top. She had taught me to speak with a breathy whisper to disguise my voice. I could now easily pass as a woman and tonight was to be my final test,

Just before 7:30 the door bell rang and I answered it. There stood Mary. She looked gorgeous. She looked at me and said,

"Hello I am Mary. John told me to meet him here." I said,

"I know. Please come in." She looked at me quizzically and said,

"You look familiar but I don't remember where we met."

"We met right here." She stared at me and then it dawned, "Tommy!"

"No, it is now Tammy."

"You are so beautiful."

"It is how Master wants me to be. He has changed us all."

I took her in my arms and hugged her, being careful not to mess our make up or hair. Debra came down the stairs and on seeing me, said,

"My, my. It looks like I am going to have some completion." I replied

"Mistress I could never compete with you."

On hearing this exchange Mary looked at both us and said,

"This is all so strange. I don't know who belongs to who or who is what."

We were all laughing when Master came into the room. We turned, faced him and stood with eyes cast down.

"You all look lovely and I am proud to be your escort tonight. So let us be on our way to meet Jeanie, Sally and their husbands."

At the restaurant we sat at a round table Master seated himself between Jeanie and Sally with their husbands next to them and we three women opposite John. I knew just what was going to happen. He charmed those two women, flattered them and I am sure there was hand work going on beneath the table. Debra and Mary were along side the two husbands were doing their part in distracting them from their wives. There was some hand work going on there also. I was between Debra and Mary and did my best to keep the conversation going to help keep the husbands attention. Oddly, since they were so busy sucking and fucking last night, the husbands had never paid too much attention to me and did not recognize me at all. The two women were so absorbed with John that they also did not recognize me either. Master took Jeanie onto the dance floor and the two men followed with Debra and Mary, leaving me alone with Sally. She looked at me and said,

"You look so familiar. Have we ever met?"

"I don't think so." I replied, "I would have remembered someone as attractive as you,"

So we sat and exchanged pleasantries until the dancers returned. Jeanie and John returned first and she appeared to be a little flustered and as he offered her chair to her he pulled her to him and gave her a short kiss and thanked her for the dance, she blushed like she was a virgin. When Debra and Mary came back they also kissed their partners to thank them. When the band played the next set John took Sally to the dance floor and the two husbands followed switching partners. When they all returned it was a return performance for all involved. By this time it was getting very touchy feely around the table for every one but me. When one of the men asked me to dance I politely refused until at one point Debra asked me to dance. We walked to the floor and I took her in my arms and whispered in her ear "I love you so much," to which she replied

"But not so much that it could keep you from falling in love with Master."

"I know. When I am Tommy, you are my lover and Mistress but when I am Tammy it is Master I adore. These two personalities I have are mixing me up."

"Well darling I love you both ways, but either way, Master will always come first."

We sat and talked and drank some more till midnight with both wives squirming in their seats, faces flushed and being very animated. I am sure that John had finger fucked both. The husbands also had smug looks on their faces and I know that Debra and Mary, following orders, had made them cum in their pants or in a napkin. And so that is the way the dinner ended with Debra and the two wives making a date to go shopping Chicago next weekend. Looks like Mary and I will be left at home to care for the kids. When we got home, Master took the two women to bed and I had only my hand to relieve my self. Sunday morning we all got up late, Master fucked both women and left shortly after lunch. Mary went home to catch up on her studies and I was alone with Debra until the kids came back.

"That was some weekend." I said.

"Yes it was. You have changed so much."

"We both have. I hope it is for the better."

Debra replied,

"I have never felt more alive. Never felt so much in love. Not only with Master but also in love with you because you made all this possible."

"Well I guess that makes me happy too. Except that if I get feminized too much I don't know how I will handle my job."

The week passed and Debra was insatiable. She had me kissing every part of her body. Licking, sucking, teasing, everything but penetration of her cunt with my cock. It made me so hot making love to her that the minute she put her dido into me I came. I was beginning to like being used like a woman. Saturday morning she left to pick up the wives to go shopping, Yeah, shopping? We both knew the first and last stop would be at John's. I don't know how he does it, three hot women for two days. Mary come over to watch the kids while I did some shopping and stayed to make dinner and eat with us. It was nice having her there to help put them to bed and afterwards we sat down to have a cup of coffee. We talked and she said,

"I have been thinking all week about what has happened to me. I feel so strange. I am like an addict. The sex was so incredible. I want so much more of it." I replied,

"Look what has happened to me. I am two different people. We have met an extraordinary personality and he has taken control of us and I don't even mind"

"But all I can think about now is his cock and how I want him in me."

I put my arm around her,

"He forbid me to fuck my wife but you are not off limits. Right now you are so desirable that I want my cock deep inside of you."

With that she stood up, took off her panties while I took off my pants and then she straddled me. I opened her blouse; she was not wearing a bra and I kissed her tits. They were not as big as Debra's but they tasted delicious. She slowly sank down on my cock. She was so wet I slipped in easily. She rocked on me gently, wanting the feeling to last. Her lips found mine and we kissed, tongues dueling as my hands caressed her ass. My finger found her ass hole and I slowly entered there also. Her breathing was ragged and so was mine. She started to raise herself up and down on me and suddenly I felt her stiffen. I felt the contractions in her pussy and felt her body shudder. Her moans filled my mouth just as my cock released my load and she came again. Her arms were around my neck, her face buried in my neck and I could feel her heart beating against my small tit. She bent her head to my breast and gently sucked it. That was a first for me and it felt so good. It made my cock stay hard.

"You are so young and so beautiful," I said.

"You are the only the second man who has ever made love to me. I was virgin for Master."

"Take your clothes off and lie back on the sofa. I want to lick you clean and then make you come on my tongue."

" Ohhhh Tommy, That feels so good. Yes there, Right there. OOOOoooooooh god. Deeper. Yes . More ohhhhh. Your tongue is like a snake, Aghhhhhhhhhhh."

She came so hard she squirted and I lapped up every drop. She tasted like honey, her cum and mine, mixed into a delicious cocktail. We went upstairs and showered and fell into bed and then asleep. I woke early, got the kid's breakfast and sent them out to neighbors to play, I went to wake her and she stretched like a kitten, reached up and kissed me and told me I was wonderful lover, no matter which way I swung. I jumped her bones for a quickie and she showered again, dressed and went home, leaving me to care for the kids when they came home for lunch.

The rest of the day was Daddy time and at about 10pm Debra came home.

"Did you have a good time with Mary?" were her first words. "Master told me he had given you permission."

"Probably not as good a time as you had with him, although I must admit, it was nice being in control again when I made love. How was your trip?"

"Wonderful, as usual. The other women got the experience of a lifetime and it was my first foursome. I made love to each of them when the other was with Master and them to each other when he took me. It was the first time I ever ate a pussy while I was being fucked and the one who was sucking my tits was being eaten by the other woman. I went through more combinations that I can remember. It was exhausting, yet wonderful."

"Did he enslave them both?"

"I know he got Sally but I m not sure about Jeanie. Sally was bubbling over about how wonderful he is and how much she loves him but Jeanie was very quiet."

"How do you feel about all of this? After all, as good as he is you now have to share him."

"You know it is strange. Six months ago, if you had been with another woman I would have divorced you. But now I love a man who has, god knows how many women, and I am not jealous at all. I think because he is my Master and whatever makes him happy, he deserves."

"Now you know how I feel about you. How do you feel about Mary and me?"

"Exactly how I feel about him and the others. You gave up your manhood because of your love for me and now you have it back with her. How can I begrudge you that? I love you too much not to share you with her, but remember this...no one else with out my permission!"

With that we both went to sleep. It had been an exhausting weekend for her and I had fucked my fill with Mary.

Monday night, when Debra came home and we started our regular evening play, she told me to cancel all my appointments for Wednesday. She was taking the day off and wanted me at home because Sally was coming over. Wednesday came and Sally arrived shortly after we sent the kids off to school. I answered the door as Tammy and I greeted her with a kiss on the cheek. She said the she was surprised to see me here but happy to get to know me better. I think I knew what she meant. Debra came to greet her with a passionate kiss and told her that she had some wonderful surprises in store for the day. With that, the two women started hugging and kissing and soon both were stark naked and humping each other. They were doing 69 while I quietly stripped down to my thong and commenced caressing and kissing all that exposed flesh. When Debra went down on Sally's cunt I sucked Sally's tit and when Sally went down on Debra I did the honors the other way. Then I had both lie on their backs and I went from pussy to pussy licking and finger fucking both of them until they came together. It went on and on until Sally said,

"All this girl stuff is great, but I could really use a good stiff cock now."

To which Debra replied,

"I have just what the doctor ordered."

With that she stripped the thong off of me and said,

"TA DA."

I thought Sally was going to pass out. She screamed and stared at me.

"Oh my god, you're Tommy"

"In the flesh," I replied,

She reached out and stroked my cock and said,

"All this and tits too, how good can it get?" To which Debra replied,

"And it all belongs to me and Master."

"Can I ride him?" she asked. And Debra said,

"But I get the other end."

So they laid me on my back, Sally mounted me cowgirl style and Debra sat in my face. They twisted and sucked each others nipples and then did the same to mine. They leaned over me and kissed and rubbed their own clits and then each others. I was in pig heaven. Sally soon said,

"I am going to cum."

Debra said,

"Wait for me," and then we all climaxed at once.

It was incredible. The women were screaming and I almost suffocated when Debra sat down hard on my face. They were hugging and kissing one another and I was trying to lift both of them off of me. Finally I got some air as they rolled off still kissing. Sally looked at me,

"How did you do that to him? He is a twenty first century marvel. Can I take him home? I wish I could get my husband to be like him."