Debra's Solution Ch. 02

Story Info
Alice is not satisified with the plan and Debra changes it.
1.4k words
4.27
49.6k
7
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 06/30/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alice was very much in love with Jimmy, but was afraid to try his very big cock.

Her mother, Debra, developed a plan whereby she would fuck Jimmy when ever He needed it, until Debra was able to get Alice ready by fucking her with increasing sizes of dildos.

Debra was extremely happy with her part of the plan cause Jimmy would be fucking her virtually every day, and she loved his big cock.

Debra got out her bag of toys and found a double dildo that had 6" dildo with a small head on one end and, a fat 9" dildo on the other end. Her room mate in college liked to get anal sex, and Debra liked to take a big cock, so this combination was perfect for them.

It also brought back memories of the beautiful basketball player who was in love with Debra, who could take the 9" end. She thought about all the nights she spent in her bed fucking her with the small end inside her. Going to sleep on top of her, feeling her tits on hers, with the dildo still inside both of them. God, that felt good.

Debra figured the small dildo would be the right size to start Alice on, and when she was able to take this one, they would move up to the next larger size.

She easily slid the 9" in her slit, strapped the dildo around her waist, and started to suck and kiss her daughters nipples. As she licked and played with them, her hand moved down to finger Alice's slit. Her lips soon followed as she found her little button and sucked, feeling the juices start to flow.

"Fuck me mommy.", "Fuck me, fuck me" she groaned as Debra entered her. The dildo felt hard inside of her, and not as warm as the fingers she usually used, as it slid back and forth.

Alice loved the sight of her mother's breasts swinging back and forth over her as they fucked, and she pulled her down to kiss her. Their breasts slid over each others, as Debra moved her body over Alice.

"Mommy, I'm coming, I'm coming," cried Alice, as she hugged and kissed her mother.

They lay in each others arms, enjoying the pleasure of this special time they just had.

"Mommy, I really enjoyed the feel of your body against me, but I'm not sure if I like using a dildo to get me ready. I believe I would rather have a real, warm cock inside of me." "It's hard to explain, but it just felt a little too hard and cold." "Do you understand what I mean mommy?" asked Alice.

"I believe I do Honey, there is nothing that can take the place of a real cock." "Believe me Honey, when Jimmy fucks you, you will know what I mean."

"Mommy, I know that Jimmy's cock gets hard, but I can squeeze it and it feels so warm and tender when I suck on it or play with it." "What can we do mommy?" she asked.

"Well, I guess we'll have to talk to your twin brothers and see if they are able to help" said Debra.

Debra's twins were ready to start college and up to now had not shown much interest in girls.She had breast fed them until they were 9 years old, cause she didn't want to give up the many orgasms she had everytime they sucked on her nipples for a few minutes. Some of her best moments are of cradling their heads on her breasts with her arms while she had one silent orgasm after another. Because they had started to get erections during the breast feeding, she know that Don had a bigger penis then Ron, so maybe it would work.

That evening after dinner, Debra asked the twins to come along to her bedroom with her and Alice as they had to talk to them about something. Both Debra and Alice were dressed in their sexiest night wear, as they all settled down on the bed.

Although both boys were very shy around women, being breast fed by Debra so late, eliminated any shyness with their "Mommy". Even now on occasion,when their dad was on a trip, they would slip into her bed at night,and start to suck on her nipples.

Debra started, "Boys I know that you both like Alice's boyfriend, Jimmy, very much and would like to see both of them happy." "The problem is that Jimmy's cock is too big for Alice and she has to start with some smaller cocks before she can take his." "We tried a dildo, but it's just not working".

"Alice and I want to know if you both will volunteer to fuck her until she is able to satisfy Jimmy", said Debra.

"Ron, Alice wants to start with you and when she has adjusted to your cock, then Don will take over. After Don fucks her a while we believe Alice will be able to take Jimmy's cock and save their relationship, said Debra. "Will you boys help?"

They looked at each other, remembering the many times they talked about how great looking their sister and mom were and wished they could find some girls like them, but were too shy to try.

Ron replied,"I am sure I can speak for Don that we would be happy to help our sister who we love so much." "Would this be fair to Don, if I am fucking Alice and he has to wait until later to fuck her?" "Also, Alice, neither of us have any experience with women, so who will tell us what to do to satisify you?"

Debra answered, "Ron, I've thought about what you asked and I decided that while you are fucking Alice, Don will be able to fuck me, so neither of you is left out." "Then when Don takes your place, you can fuck me." "That way, everyone is happy."

"As for the instructions, your Dad is going on a week long business trip tomorrow and we will start the lessons tomorrow night. We'll start by sucking your mommy's titties and we'll see what happens after that."

"What is Jimmy doing while Alice is preparing to be able to fuck him?", Don asked.

"Mommy has volunteered to take care of him and is fucking him for as long as it takes.", said Alice.

"Gosh mom, can you handle all that fucking?" asked Don.

"Honey, it's not too much." "Your dad is only interested in fucking me about once a month and that only lasts a few minutes." "If it weren't for Jimmy, your Uncle, your Grandpa, the UPS man, the postman, the pizza delivery guy and the pick-ups when I go shopping I wouldn't have any sex at all." laughed Debra.

"Mom, I don't know how to tell you this, but Dad is fucking Grandma". said Don.

"Oh My God!" said Debra, "You've got to be kidding".

"Nope, Mom, it's true." "Last week I went in their house to see her and I heard this noise upstairs". "I looked in their bedroom and saw Grandma on top of Dad going up and down. God, you should have seen her tits, they were huge and Dad was trying to suck on them." "She was complaining about his cock being shorter then his brother's and dad's, and how did he expect her to keep it in her, while she was trying to fuck him".

He said," Well then let me get on top for awhile." She said, "No, when I fuck someone in my house, I'm in charge, and don't make such a mess when you come this time, you know how hard I work to keep this house clean".

Debra laughed, "It sounds like Marie is never satisified even when she's fucking her favorite son.

"Alice, since we're in bed lets give the boys a little starting lesson now." said Debra as she started to undress the twins. "I need some help Alice".

"Come here boys, let your mommy hold you while you suck my titties and Alice can give you each a blow joy to last till tomorrow night." whispered Debra.

"Mommy", said Alice, "These are like Jimmy's, they're getting hard, but I can still squeeze them." "When I kiss their heads, they feel so velvety." "These will be much better then those old dildo's."

"I think this bed will be big enough to hold us for the next week," Debra added.

"Mommy, do you know what I think?", Alice asked.

"What's that?", asked Debra, as she shuddered from another orgasm.

"The family that fucks together, stays together", laughed Alice.