Debre's Swan Song

Story Info
Emails with an old girlfriend change my life.
8.3k words
4.21
23.3k
1
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I first met Miki O’Malley in a creative writing course my junior year of college. She was everything I wasn’t. I was a quiet average looking female student who was not involved in any activities other than getting a degree. Miki was strikingly beautiful. She told me her name meant flower stalk in Japanese. Miki’s father was Irish and her mother Japanese. The combination had resulted in a raven haired green eyed beauty full of mischievousness and Irish laughter and wit. Whenever you were with Miki between classes you could not be unaware of the many admiring glances and stares she received from the males. Miki was active in her sorority, a member of the swim team, had a high grade point average and was the girl friend of the president of the most prestigious fraternity on campus. The only thing we had in common was a love of literature and creative writing. The day we met she came into our creative writing class and sat down next to me and said, “I hear the professor of this class is a hunk, I can’t wait to share my sexual fantasies and escapades with him” and laughed infectiously.

Miki and I became close friends that year. Her sense of humor and sense of ridiculousness allowed me to develop a less serious and more fun loving attitude. She wanted to write ‘The great American dirty novel’, and live a life of hedonistic pleasure somewhere in Europe until her genius was recognized with a Nobel Prize. “I would prefer literature, but I’ll take peace” she would giggle.

We have now corresponded for ten years. Miki lives in Maastricht, The Netherlands with her husband who is an international businessman and I live in Anaheim, California and my husband works at our famous amusement park as a rides mechanic.

A year ago I got a letter from Miki telling me that she finally had found an audience for her sexual fantasies and escapades and referred me to Literotica where she was writing under the pen name ‘Moon Glade’.

I started reading her stories and they and the below correspondence have changed my life.

Dear Miki,

I read your first story “Temptress” and I have to ask, is that autobiographical? I remember that during college you worked as a temp and a few times I meant you after work and thought that your work outfits were over the top.

Your fan,

Debre

Dear Debre,

The story did actually happen and I was very very naughty! It was the summer between my sophomore and junior year in college. In fact that escapade happened only about three weeks before we first met. It took place in a town about forty miles from my folks and none of the guys really knew where I was going to college so when I was presented with the chance ‘to be that kind of girl’ I did say yes! It was quite a night. I could hardly walk for a week afterwards, but I did relish the swollen and irritated feeling.

Your naughty friend,

Miki

Dear Miki,

I just finished reading your second story, “Math Slut” and I remember that you were a whiz with math and that you did tutor your boyfriend the BMOC fraternity president to help him get through quantitative methods. Did you actually do that!!

Your shocked friend,

Debre

Dear Debre,

That story was fantasy and not escapade, but it was based on Mary Laventure. I am not sure if you remember her or not. She was big in one of the other sororities on campus and she did pull a train for my boyfriend’s fraternity. She never did finish her senior year and moved up to Reno. That incident resulted in Brad and me breaking up. He went on about what kind of a girl would do such a thing and he really pissed me off in his judgmental righteousness. I decided then to break off our engagement. After all I was that kind of girl! I was tempted to tell him of my adventure when I was a temp, but I did not want to bring down the kind of troubles on myself that Mary had inherited after her adventure so I kept quiet. Just before graduation I was tempted to go over to the fraternity house and pull a train consisting of everyone in the fraternity except Brad.

Still wished I had,

Miki

Dear Debre,

Have you seen my latest story? It’s called “Dance of Life” and now you know what Tom and I did on our honeymoon! Yes it actually did happen, although not quite in the same way. I knew the club was a partouze and I wanted to get Tom to loosen up about sex. I did arrange for Tom to be seduced and for me to ‘catch’ him with his pants around his ankles. I did not confess to him for months that I had set the whole thing up. I knew that he was a little in awe of some of the things I had done before we met and I wanted him to not feel that he had just married a woman who was once rather wild, but that he was married to a wild woman. It worked because since then we have had a few real adventures together and adventures together is my idea of what a good marriage should be.

Your naughty (but nice) friend,

Miki

Dear Miki,

I read your story and could not believe that you actually had the nerve to set something so audacious up. Your description of marriage as a shared adventure certainly is not what my marriage is to Charlie that’s for sure. Your stories make me even more aware of how boring our lives are. Charlie wants to start a family, but I am not ready to settle down that much yet. God, I am just barely thirty and cannot bear the thought of another twenty or so years like this and that is what having kids would mean.

Have you and Tom discussed starting a family or are you two still too busy enjoying your youth?

Your friend the suburban house frau of Anaheim,

Debre

Dear Debre,

Tom and I don’t want to start a family for years, if ever.

If you take a look on Literotica you will find my newest story and will know what I have been up to. The story is based on fact. There is a club like that not far from Maastricht. I found out about it and when Tom and I were there a girl was being glazed and Tom said that it was the sexiest thing he had ever seen. I took that as a challenge and I arranged to meet him after work there one evening when I was well into being glazed. I will never forget the look on his face when he saw who the center of all the attention was! He joined in and since then likes to walk behind me a few paces when ever we go into town and I wear “The Tee Shirt” so that he can watch the looks of admiration the men on the street give me (at least the ones who know the significance of the tee shirt).

Your very naughty and debauched friend,

Miki

Dear Miki,

You are a wild woman. I would never have the nerve to do something like that and if I did Charlie would leave me in a heart beat. Of course I could never get him into a club like that to begin with. You know he is the only man I have ever slept with and I often wonder if perhaps I should not have experienced a little more of life before settling down.

Your envious friend,

Debre

Dear Miki,

I just read “Making the Swim Team” and I have to ask; fantasy or escapade? I remember in school that you were on the swim team, but I know that you sure weren’t married then. You did make some trips with the swim team though and that’s why I wonder.

Your green with envy friend,

Debre

Dear Debre,

The story is entirely fiction, but it is what I think every woman has a right to hope for in a husband. I have got to run as we are hosting a big dinner party this evening, but take a look at my latest contribution, “Live Show”. It did not happen to me, but last summer Tom and I were in Copenhagen and we arranged to do a live show one afternoon (we are both turning into real exhibitionists). I got to know one of the girls there and the story is how she came to be in the business.

Love,

Miki

Dear Miki,

I want to go to Copenhagen and start a new life! Seriously I am thinking of leaving Charlie and I am sure that I do not want to stay in the states. I want to have an adventure. I want to experience life and do those things I have always fantasized about.

Do you think I could get a job in Copenhagen at one of those places? I am half way serious as I am not sure what I could do in Europe for employment.

Your confused friend,

Debre

Dear Debre,

You could certainly get a job at “one of those places” in Copenhagen. I know you still think of yourself as the girl with the braces and thick glasses but have you looked at yourself in a mirror lately? With your legs, bust, blond hair and blue eyes you would fit right in in Scandinavia. If you do decide to leave Charlie and come to Europe you have a place to stay with us and Tom could find you a job with his company easily. Don’t forget, you have a college degree even if you haven’t used it for the last ten years.

I just wrote another story based on my summer in Tokyo after I graduated. The story is to some degree true. I did wind up being a Saki Slut at a party and I did love every minute of it so much that I did do a second party. The second party was the only time in my life that I have accepted money for sex. I can’t believe I got paid to be so completely sexually satisfied! Having saki licked off you by many different tongues simultaneously is a turn on that every girl should get a chance to experience at least once in her life and after the first time I could not pass up the chance to do it again. You have not lived until you have had both your nipples licked simultaneously while a third tongue licks your clit! And while that was happening I was taking turns licking two beautiful cocks on either side of my face. The oddest thing though was one of the guys sucked my big toe while all this was going on and I think I have an idea what it must feel like to get a blow job! I loved it and what is really great is that now Tom loves to give me toe jobs.

The rest of the story is fiction and I am glad of that.

Your naughty friend,

Miki

Dear Miki,

I talked Charlie into taking me out for tempura last night and we bought a bottle of saki to take home afterwards. I heated it and brought it to bed and when I suggested we lick it off of one another Charlie laughed at me and said I was crazy. I am really tired of being married to him. I find myself flirting with men when ever he is not around and yesterday I thought about going into one of Anaheim’s more notorious bars and picking up someone during the middle of the day and bringing them home to fuck their (and my) socks off. I have never been a bar person, but I do fantasize about lusty passionate sex with no strings attached. I want to be a bad girl at least once in my life.

Your frustrated friend,

Debre

Dear Miki,

I have been a naughty girl and have plans to be a very very naughty girl in the future! I am so happy that cats love to climb trees. The day before yesterday the little girl’s cat next door climbed up the tree in our back yard. The cat is really just a kitten and it could not figure out how to get down. The damn thing spent the night crying up in that tree just outside our bedroom window and I couldn’t get a minute of sleep.

Yesterday morning I called the fire department and explained the situation and they sent out a truck and three men. I am not sure who wanted the cat rescued the most the little girl or me. All three of the firemen were real hunks, but the one who went up the tree was my favorite. When he brought the kitten down the little girl said, “Thank you Mr. Fireman for saving my little pussy”. Perhaps I just have a dirty mind, but I could not help but giggle when she said that. The fireman turned red when I did and left in such a hurry that he forgot a piece of equipment. He came back to the house about eleven by himself and knocked on my door and asked if he could go through to the back to get the equipment out of the tree. I knew he would be back and I had on a tank top that just covered my breasts and left my mid drift bare and a pair of shorts with an elastic waist band and a thong. Just those three pieces of clothing covered my very horny body and I have to admit, I looked as hot as I was. I followed him out into the back yard and watched him climb back into the tree making sure that he got a good view of my breasts.

When we were back inside the house he apologized for the inconvenience and started to leave when I said, “Do you often save little pussies Mr. Fireman?

He gave me an odd look and said, “Not nearly often enough”.

And that is when I mustered up all my courage and said, “I have a little pussy that needs saving” and dropped my shorts around my ankles. There I was in front of a stranger in just a thong and a small tank top. He took me in his arms and we kissed in the middle of the living room for about five minutes. I was so turned on that I thought my knees would buckle when he began to caress me outside of my thong. I led him into the bedroom and he dropped to his knees in front of me and began to tongue me through my thong. I had my fingers in his hair and almost pulled it out when he finally rolled the thong off me and began to dart his tongue into me and lick my clitoris. It was so wonderful!! It was the first time I have ever been on the receiving end of oral sex. Charlie would never go down on me no matter how much I begged or hinted.

We had crazy hot sweaty sex for almost three hours. After the first two times I got him hard again with my mouth and in fact I really did want him to cum in my mouth, but instead he entered me for a third time and that time lasted a verrry long time. I have never had more than one orgasm (if any) when having sex with Charlie, but my fireman got me off at least three times during our first hour together!! I almost had a fourth when I was going down on him and think I would have if he had let me continue. I wanted to taste his cum in the worst way.

When he was leaving I said to him, “You have been gone a long time what are you going to say to the boys back at the firehouse?”

He answered, “I’ll tell them I did a couple fire inspections while I was out”.

“You mean you are not going to brag to them about me?” I asked.

“Do you want me to?” He replied.

“Aren’t I worth bragging about?” I asked him as coyly as possible while I pulled my bottom lip down with my index finger.

“Are you kidding”, he exclaimed, “the guys at the fire house will be green with envy when I tell them…..”

“Oh, so you were going to tell them?” I said.

“Not unless you want me to”, he stammered.

And that is when I made the decision to be a very very naughty girl! I said to him, “Yes I do want you to tell them, in fact I want to know that if I ever need a fire putting out I can call on you guys to put out my fires”.

He answered that he would be glad to put out my fires when ever I needed him.

That was when I finally made things plain by saying, “You don’t understand, my fires are very big fires, I don’t think that they are one man fires at all”. Miki I have to tell you when I said that I got wet just thinking about the line that I was crossing!

He gave me a stupefied look and finally said, “I’m sure I can arrange something, why don’t you come by the station tomorrow for lunch”.

I told him that would be fine and by the way had I met the entire crew?

That’s when I found out that the fire station has a five man crew! I had only met three of them that morning. I know I can do three men. I want to do three men! But five is a little more than I had bargained for, especially when I have no idea what the other two look like. I know that the three I have met are all hunks, but what if the other two are really ugly? God I feel like such a slut because I know I will go there tomorrow and I know I will let everyone of them fuck me no matter what the other two look like.

Your very naughty friend,

Debre

Dear Debre,

Because of the time difference you may not get this until after you have ‘done the deed’. Don’t worry about what the two others look like. From the sound of it by the time the first three get you wound up you will be up to fucking Atillah The Hun!!

I have always found that, after a certain point when enjoying a lot of men, it doesn’t matter what they look like and in fact some of my best orgasms have been with guys that I would not look twice at on the street.

Let me know what happens.

Your envious friend,

Miki

Dear Miki,

I have been an EXTREMELY naughty girl!!! I am really raw this evening and still have that well fucked feeling between my legs. I spent the five most exciting wonderful hours of my life at the firehouse today. I got home just minutes before Charlie got home from work. I am in my office on the computer to you right now while Charlie watches TV. I could not wait to tell you what happened. I am not sure if those guys put my fires out or started a conflagration. I do know that I want to do that again and again and I am not sure one man will ever be able to satisfy me again.

At first I was very nervous when I arrived at the station, but Nate, the fireman I did yesterday, put me at ease as did the others. All of them are really nice guys, but the two I had not met were not nearly as cute as the three I met the day before. Leon is not exactly ugly, but he certainly is far from good looking! He had pretty bad acne when he was a teenager and you can still see the after effects of that on his face. He also should have worn braces when he was younger. Leon is huge and I mean HUGE in everyway! Funny thing is Charlie and Nate are about the same size and I just figured that there was not that big of a difference in men or if there was that it did not make that big of a difference. Boy, do I have a lot to learn! Reggie or Reginald was the other fireman I had not met yesterday and he was a funny and engaging guy and black as the ace of spades.

The five of them gave me a tour of the firehouse and explained how it and things worked. The others discreetly let Nate show me their sleeping quarters on his own. We sat on his bed and kissed for awhile while the others were downstairs and then Nate pulled away from me and said, “Do you really want to do this?”

I knew what he meant and my heart was beating a mile-a-minute as I nodded yes.

Nate stood up and pulled three mattresses off the cots and put them together on the floor of their sleeping area and then said, “Do you want me to call the others up or do you want to do us one at a time?”

I could hardly breathe as I very huskily said in an embarrassed voice, “Let’s start one at a time because, believe it or not, I have never in my life done anything like this and until yesterday the only other man I had ever been with was my husband”.

Nate gave me a quizzical look and said, “I will never understand women” as he began to kiss and caress me as he started removing my clothes. After he had me totally nude he simply lay beside me still in his uniform and caressed my naked curves for a few minutes until I began taking off his cloths. When I got his penis out it was already rock hard and when I sucked that beautiful smooth satiny muscle into my mouth I decided that I would bring him to completion in my mouth. I knew when he was going to cum because he tried several times to stop me, but I would not be denied and finally he groaned and both of his hands locked around the back of my head as he pulled me into him and bucked his sweet release into my mouth. It and the situation, knowing that there were four more men downstairs waiting to service me, turned me on so much that I was very close to cumming myself as I felt and tasted him ejaculating into my mouth. I kept sucking him even after he was totally spent and gradually I brought him back to a high enough degree of hardness so that he could enter my totally saturated vagina.

After he was totally into me we began to grind our bodies into one another while he stayed fully penetrated in me and I could feel the beginnings of a huge orgasm in the pit of my stomach. I began to shutter with pleasure and I started to moan over and over again, “Keep it in me, all the way in me, it’s so good it’s so good”.