Deb's Adventure

Story Info
Wife experiences others with hub watching.
1.3k words
3.9
47.3k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been awhile since Tony and Deb last went out. He knew how much she liked to expose herself. She was an exhibitionist at heart. The last time out Deb had worn a short skirt that revealed a lot of leg. Her cum fuck me boots initially got the guys attention but then when she sat down and that skirt rode up her legs, he knew that she would be fully exposed before the night was over.

Tony was right. They ended up sitting with a guy named Steve. Before the night was through, Steven had seen Deb's little red landing strip and got glimpses of her 36D tits, or at least as much of them as she could expose in that Chinese restaurant's bar.

Many a night Tony had gotten himself off, thinking about how Steve had touched Deb. His hand initially rubbing her shoulder. Then caressing his way up her thighs. Brushing across her hardened nipple. Finally burrowing their way into her little pussy.

Tony knew it wouldn't be long before she wanted to go out again, little did he know that tonight was going to be the night.

Deb had been home for a little over an hour. She always got home before Tony. Tonight she greeted him at the door, wearing little more than her tiny, lace thong panties and bra, telling him that he needed to change. They were going out.

"Where are we going?" Tony asked. Deb just looked at him and smiled. He knew he was in trouble when she gave him that look.

Two hours and a half hour ride later, they found themselves in a little bar they occasionally frequented across town. Deb had instructed Tony to go in and find a seat at the far end of the bar and order a drink for himself. About ten minutes later Deb walked in. Although in her 60s she looked as if she could be in her late 30s. Head, both males and females, turned as she walked into the bar and removed her coat.

She wore a short mini skirt over a pair of stockings. I couldn't tell if they were sheer pantyhose or thigh highs. Her blouse was unbuttoned down to just even with her nipples, exposing a lot of cleavage. I wondered how many more buttons would be undone before the night was over.

Deb walked to an open spot on the opposite side of the bar and ordered a drink. Before the bartender returned there were two guys next to her talking with her. They looked to be in their 20s or early 30s, one white and the other black. Both smartly dressed, probably young businessmen. When the bartender returned, the black gentleman took out a money clip and paid for Deb's drink.

Although Tony couldn't hear what they were saying he figured that they had asked Deb to join them as they led her to a booth in the rear of the bar. He could just make out what they were doing and he was glad he had chosen that seat when he came in. It would afford him the opportunity to make sure she was safe.

Throughout the next hour and a half they would Deb's seduction continued. Each guy would buy her a drink and while waiting for its return they would go and dance together. Tony could tell that Deb was enjoying herself as she rubbed her body against the two men. They in turn were taking every chance to stroke her ass or breasts. They seemed to particularly like it when she would turn away from them and rub her ass against their bulges. Their hands would come around her waist and move upward, lifting her breasts before moving back down towards her waist.

After about her fourth drink, Deb excused herself to use the restroom. Tony, noticing the two guys talking went and found himself a spot near the restroom door and when Deb came out he asked her if she was ok. She handed him somethings and told him that she was having the time of her life, then added that both were well hung but the black guy was huge. She then returned to her seat between the two. It was only then that Tony looked at what she had handed him. Crumpled up and soggy were the lace, thong panties Deb had been wearing. He could immediately smell her scent and knew she was excited.

Upon returning to his spot at the bar Tony noticed that Deb's shirt was now unbuttoned to nearly her waist and both legs were spread and hanging over the legs of the guys. He could see both of the guys' hands disappear below the table, running up Deb's inner thighs. As her head fell backwards he knew that they guys' hands had met at the juncture of her thighs and were now playing with her moist pussy.

They white guy then leaned in for a kiss, and with his other hand turned Deb's face towards his. Their lips met and Tony could see Deb's tongue extend. While this was happening, the black guy pulled Deb's shirt open slightly, revealing a shelf bra that Tony had never seen before. The cup ended just below the nipple, lifting Deb's big breast, pushing the nipple upward. Tony saw the black guy lean down and give the nipple a little suck.

Deb then turned and kissed the black guy. Tony had never seen her this turned on before. He knew that the idea of playing with a black guy had turned her on, but he never thought it would come true. Tony could see Deb's pelvis push forward slightly, thrusting at the fingers inside her and knew that she was about to cum.

Just then the black guy pulled Deb up. She grasp at the front of her blouse and did her best to pull her skirt down to avoid being exposed to the entire bar. Deb was then pulled, willingly towards the front door of the bar. Tony, knowing he didn't want to lose sight of her, got up and followed a short distance behind.

He could see Deb joining the black gentleman in the back seat of an SUV that was parked below a street light. There was a bank just in front of the SUV that had some shrubbery and Tony knew this would be a great vantage point to watch what was going on in the vehicle.

As he got there he could hear moaning coming from them both. Tony looked in the window and saw the muscular backside of the black man, his wife's boots on both sides of him, wrapped around and pulling him into her. "Oh, GOD!" he heard her shout, "you're so big" as his ass pistoned into her. "Fuck me harder."

Tony knew he was doing just that as he heard the familiar sounds of his wife orgasming. Just then Tony got the shock of his life as he heard his wife shout, "Pump that cum into me! Fill me up. I can feel it leaking out you've cum so much." The black guy then pulled his cock from her and Tony could see him raise up and Deb licking their combined juice from his cock.

Tony then heard Deb tell the black guy she had a great time and asked if he would apologize to his friend but she needed to be getting home to her husband. She promised that she would be back in two weeks so they must have told her that they frequently came to this bar.

Tony then snuck back to their car and waited for Deb. In about ten minutes she returned and joined him, sitting in the passenger's seat. "Let's go home. I want to tell you all about it and then feel you fuck me. I want you to feel how warm and wet I am." With that Deb put both heals on the dashboard, spreading her legs and fingered her clit as we started our way home.