Debt of Gratitude

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chatbug
chatbug
465 Followers

“Yes Edie.”

“Good. I remember you mentioning something about licking me there.” Edie lies down on the bed with her dress pulled up. “Well, what are you waiting for?”

Gilbert gets on the bed. He opens up Edie’s pussy with his hands and licks. Her pussy is already moist. He laps up the sweet nectar and glides his tongue around in an oval. She moans and wiggles her hips. He licks and sucks until her body quivers.

Gilbert sits up on the bed.

Edie looks up at Gilbert. “Why did you stop? It felt so good.”

Gilbert rubs the back of his neck. “My neck was bent funny. It hurts.”

Edie leaps into Gilbert’s lap and rubs his neck. “I’m sorry darling. Does this help?”

Gilbert bends his head forward. “Yes, that feels good.”

After rubbing Gilbert’s neck a while, Edie gets up and takes the dress off. She pulls him off the bed and helps him get undressed. They kiss.

Edie picks up a pillow and puts it at the foot of the bed. She pats it a couple of times. “Lie down, Gilbert.”

Gilbert lies down. Edie climbs on top of him on her hands and knees with her pussy over his face. She drops down. He licks and sucks while she moans and shivers. After she has a couple of orgasms, she slides down his body and licks and sucks on his cock until he ejaculates. She twists around and they cuddle and comfort each other. Gilbert gets up, gets dressed, and goes home.

Gilbert and Edie enjoy going out and seeing each other. The weeks pass. They’re lying in bed one sunny Sunday afternoon, cuddling.

Gilbert smiles and turns to Edie. “This was the twelfth time we’ve been together. You’ve paid your debt. I guess there’s no reason for me to come over anymore.”

Edie punches Gilbert in the arm. “You better be kidding, Gilbert Grape.” Her face goes blank and she starts bawling.

Gilbert is shocked and draws Edie in his arms. She stops crying, and puts her arm around him. They’re quiet for a long time.

Edie breaks the silence. “I’ve been so happy that I’d forgotten all about the debt. It hit me just how much you’ve done for me, Gilbert. You loaned me an awful lot of money. You’ve helped me to see what a gentle man you are and to feel so much better about myself. I love you.’ She kisses him. “I still owe you a huge debt.” She draws on his chest with her finger. “A debt I hope to spend the rest of my life repaying.”

Gilbert kisses Edie on her forehead. “You’ve done so much for me too, Edie. I still wonder what you see to love in this old man, and I’m grateful. I love you. Will you marry me?”

Edie screams so loud that Gilbert’s ears ring. “Yes!” She wrapped her arms around him and buried her head in his chest. “Oh Gilbert, you’ve made me so happy.”

The wedding took place six months later. A lot of Gilbert’s fellow commuters were able to attend. Gilbert and Edie spend their two-week honeymoon riding trains around the country, enjoying the scenery, and enjoying each other’s company.

chatbug
chatbug
465 Followers
12