Debt Owed Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
8Seconds
8Seconds
135 Followers

"It must have been the whipping she received that's gotten you so worked up, right?" I observed continuing to tease her. I pulled my fingers out of her pussy and pushed them into her mouth, "Or you must enjoy seeing your daughter naked."

She gasped, "Of course I don't."

I put my foot on her jeans and pushed them down allowing her to step out of them. I pushed her against the bathroom sink giving us a fantastic frontal view. I had her place her hands palm down on the sink. We both looked into each others eyes as I pushed her t-shirt up giving me total access to her dripping wet pussy.

I put the head of my cock at her entrance and before I could push forward, she pushed backwards. I looked in the mirror to see a smile on her face. I began fucking her back. The sounds of my balls and the front of my hips slapping her ass echoed throughout the bathroom. My hands played with her tits under the t-shirt, pinching and squeezing her nipples.

"You liked seeing your daughter whipped didn't you? Her little ass turning red from those licks—that turned you on didn't it?" she humped me back harder, "You also liked seeing her shaved mound, knowing that yours was exactly the same!" she kept fucking me, her face registered a looked of intense determination, "Have you ever thought about what Tommy and she does when they are alone? I bet he fucks that little cunt JUST like I am fucking your cunt now!" her breathing was now labored and I knew she was close, "I wonder what she would do if she were forced to fuck a real man's cock? What would she do if her mother had to lick her little snatch when that real man finished!" Margaret Jean came in a shattering orgasm. I put my hand over her mouth to keep her as quite as possible. I rode her wave cumming with her. For what seemed like five minutes, but it was more like one minute, she was in female heaven!

"Th, Th, That was great," she said turning and kissing me.

"Yes it was," I replied.

"Joe," she paused, "I know you are going to do something to my daughters. Just don't hurt them."

I looked at her, "I will do to them only the things that pleasures them—whatever I do."

She smiled, "Okay. I can live with that."

She finished her business in the bathroom. But I wouldn't let her leave with her jeans. She had to walk out of the bathroom and all the way down the hall to her bedroom before she was safe from discovery.

To Be Continued...

8Seconds
8Seconds
135 Followers
12