Debt Owed Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
8Seconds
8Seconds
135 Followers

"Leigh, get on your knees between his legs," it still hadn't dawned on her what was about to happen, "Margaret Jean, assist your daughter. Emily, come here."

They did as they were told. I patted my lap indicating that Emily should sit there. I had just taken my boxers off—I was totally naked. Just before she sat down, I bunched the hem of her khaki skirt at her waist—exposing her khaki colored, satin, high-cut panties. She was as red in the face as a person could get from embarrassment. I wasn't completely hard at this point, but hard enough that she felt my cock press into her backside as she sat down on my lap. It wasn't until Margaret Jean had pulled the butt plug out of Stuart's ass and put the head of Leigh's dildo at the opening of his asshole that it occurred to her what was going to happen, "Oh my God!" Leigh said stunned, "You are making me fuck my daddy's ass with this thing?"

"Of course darling and you are going to like it," I added.

Emily was just as stunned, "I can't believe this is happening! Won't that hurt him?"

"No darling. He's going to like it," I replied.

"Just go slow Leigh," Margaret Jean coached, "It works just like when you and Tommy have sex, only you are in your dad's butt instead of a vagina."

Leigh looked at her mom, "What makes you think Tommy and I are fucking?"

"I I I I just figured you had," Margaret Jean replied trying to think of something to say.

Leigh slowly pushed the cock into her dad's ass, "Lay down on him Leigh," I ordered when she was in as far as it would go. She laid down on him and began rubbing his chest.

"I'm trying not to hurt you," she said to her father. He just grunted. She looked down and saw that his dick was as hard as a rock and said stunned, "You like this? You do don't you?"

"Play with his dick as much as possible, Leigh," I said.

She took his dick in her hand and began tentatively playing with it. When Leigh had pushed as far in as the dildo would go, I moved my hands under Emily's fleece and bra to cup both breasts. She wasn't expecting my sudden move as was apparent by her sudden intake of air. I gently squeezed her tits and softly flicked her nipples.

"No one's ever done this before, huh?" I whispered in her ear. She just shook her head no as we watched Leigh fuck their father. Stuart had wrapped his arms around Leigh, pulling her to his chest. Her cute ass continued pumping away. By this time Stuart's face was red and I knew he wasn't going to last much longer.

I called Margaret Jean over to Emily and me, "Take down Emily's panties."

Emily jumped at my words, "It's okay, baby. You'll like this."

Margaret reached under Emily's skirt and pulled down her panties. Emily wasn't shaved. Her well kempt dirty blonde pubic bush matched the hair on her head. I stroked my hand through her bush, pausing to tweak her clit. I then opened her pussy lips and dipped a finger just inside. "Someone is wet," I said, "Margaret Jean, you know what to do." She immediately moved between Emily's legs and began to eat her out. I pressed my finger to Emily's mouth and forced it in.

"Have you ever tasted yourself?" I asked.

"No," she said around my finger.

"I bet you taste similar to your mom!" I said smiling. I didn't get that last statement out of my mouth good before Stuart came. It looked like he was going to crush Leigh, he had his arms wrapped tightly around her back, pressing her to his chest. Soon, he calmned down, releasing his grip on Leigh, allowing her to pull out of his ass and roll off. When she sat up, everyone could see her daddy's white cum juices all over her stomach and chest.

"Clean your daughter off, Stuart," I ordered. I went back to kissing Emily's neck and ears, while gently caressing her breasts. I slipped my hand behind her to unclasp her bra. It hung loose inside her shirt, making it easy for me to get to her tits. She was in heaven as her mother ate her pussy—the first person to ever do so--while I expertly played with her tits.

I watched as Stuart laid Leigh on the floor and began to lick his cum off her chest. Some of it was on her left tit. He lightly licked it trying to get the cum off but it required more than just a little lick. He then sucked her tit into his mouth for a moment—which did the trick, but now Leigh's tits were as hard as erasers. He moved down her stomach, licking and sucking, thoroughly cleaning the remnants of his cum off.

"Fuck her Stuart," I said seeing that his dick was getting hard again. He froze and looked at me. It looked as if he was going to say something but caught himself. Margaret Jean had stopped eating Emily briefly when she heard what I had told Stuart to do. She turned to watch as her husband lined his dick up with her eldest daughter's pussy and pushed it in.

"Oh god!" Leigh said sucking in some air. She had been close to an orgasm earlier when her mother was eating her out. Her dad began pumping his cock into her harder by the second. Soon, he was red in the face and blowing like he was about to have a heart attack. Leigh let out a scream and clawed into his back and neck, coming on her dad's cock.

As she began to cum, I knew he was almost there too, "Leave it in her Stuart. Cum in your daughter's pussy."

Even in her state of bliss, Leigh heard and understood what I had just said, "NO! He doesn't have a condom on!"

Everyone was watching the scene as Stuart held Leigh's arms down to the floor keeping her from pushing him out. He pushed as far as he could into her before unloading his potent baby juices deep into her unprotected womb.

He stayed in her until he plopped out, finally rolling off of her to lie beside her. Leigh was crying, scared to death that she was pregnant. I pushed Emily off of me and moved beside Leigh on the floor.

"It's okay baby!" I tried to comfort her, "You most likely aren't. And if you are, we will take care of it. You don't have anything to worry about."

I patted her face and pulled her up to give her a huge. She stopped crying and looked up at me. I leaned down and gently kissed her lips. We kissed for several minutes before I decided to move on. I stood up and faced Emily. I reached for the bottom of her shirt and pulled it over her head. The bra, which I had already undone, came off with the shirt leaving her cute tits exposed. I looked at the tag on the bra.

"36B. That's interesting. You are the youngest at 18, yet your breasts are bigger than your older sister's and your mother's. Well, that means you are the head lady of the household—it's a little quirk of mine. Whoever has the largest breasts is the head lady. So, that means your mother has NO say over what you do. You control both of them and they are at your service whenever you want them to be—sort of like if you were the parent and they the children, I explained."

"Cool," she said smiling.

"Now, Margaret, go clean your husband's cock off. Don't do it for free though!" She quickly moved to her husband, straddled his head, and dropped her pussy on his face. This woke him from his little post-fuck slumber. She grabbed his flaccid cock and put the little thing in her mouth, sucking and slurping the remains of her daughter's pussy juices.

I unsnapped and unzipped Emily's skirt, the zipper and button were on the side. The skirt easily fell to the floor leaving her completely naked.

"You are absolutely beautiful, Emily," I said kissing her cheek. I pressed my palm onto her pussy and squeezed, "I want you to do to your sister what your mom is doing to your dad."

She looked over at her mom and dad and then back at me. Hesitantly, she moved into position. Leigh watched as her sister's hairy pussy settled just inches above her face and then all at once fell to within tongue's length above her mouth. She was staring right at her sister's tiny asshole. She stuck out her tongue and just barely licked the outside of Emily's pussy. Then, without further hesitation, she buried her face into it. For the first time in their lives, Leigh and Emily tasted pussy.

I moved behind Margaret Jean and watched Stuart devour her pussy. I was sort of impressed since he had never done that until the past day or so. I put my cock up to his mouth and pushed in. Margaret briefly turned to see what happened to his licking but quickly went back to sucking him off when she saw he was taking care of me.

"Make sure to put a lot of spit on my cock, Stuie," I ordered.

And he did. When I pulled my cock out of his mouth, it was covered with spit, leaving little spit trails clinging to his lips.

While he was sucking me, I had begun fingering Margaret's pussy. She was really turned on, allowing me to push three fingers into her pussy. I began rubbing some of her pussy juices around the opening of her pink, puckered asshole. I didn't push anything in—I just coated the outside. When I pulled out of Stuart's mouth, I pushed the head of my cock against her opening eliciting a surprised cry.

"Please, Joe, Please don't go in there! I have never had anyone there!" she pleaded. This drew the attention of Leigh and Emily who stopped what they were doing to watch their mom's ass rape.

"Stuart, suck her clit!" I ordered, continuing to push my 8 inches of manhood into her virgin ass. She continued to plead until I was finally balls deep and had stopped moving.

"Just don't move! Please! Let me get used to it!" She pleaded. But I soon began slowly pulling out, "OH MY GOD! Please, slower!"

Truth was, I was barely moving. I eased my cock almost all the way out of her ass before pushing back into her, "AUGGH!! That hurts SOOO badly! Please, just fuck my vagina!" she pleaded.

"It's a pussy or a cunt, Margaret," I said pushing in a little faster, "Did you just ask me to fuck your pussy?"

I asked the question to have her repeat it so as to make sure her daughters had heard her ask to be fucked.

"Yes! Please!" she continued to beg. But I continued to pump in and out of her ass, quicking my pace progressively over the next ten minutes. Soon, her pleas had turned into soft cries. She had Stuart's cock in her mouth trying to stifle her screams. The vibrations, incidentally, had re-aroused him. He reached down to hold her head onto his cock as he began to pump her mouth. I continued pumping her ass quicker and harder. After about fifteen minutes, I held her hips tightly as I tensed up and blew my load deep into her bowels. When I pulled out, she collapsed onto her husband—he had just cum in her mouth. She was hardly conscious when he did—his dick had fallen out halfway through his ejaculation, catching her on the cheek, hair, and neck.

I had noticed that the girls had watched the entire rape and had stopped eating each other out, "Girls, you will continue that later. Clean your mother up a little."

They didn't exactly know what I was talking about, "Emily, you will clean your mother's face and Leigh, you will clean her asshole and pussy."

Emily looked perplexed, "Emily, baby, go lick your dad's sperm off your mother's face." This drew a look of disgust, but she said nothing as she moved to do what I said. I held Margaret up and pulled her ass cheeks apart as Leigh stuck out her tongue and licked her mother from the top of her pussy all the way up her ass crack.

"Make sure to press your tongue into her asshole," I reminded her smiling. She grimaced but did what I said. I looked down at Emily who was licking and kissing her mother's face and neck.

"First taste of cum, Emily?" I asked knowing that it was.

"Uh huh," she replied.

"How does it taste?" I continued.

She stopped a moment and smacked her lips, "A little salty, but okay."

Stuart watched from below as his eldest daughter rimmed her mother. He knew it was all his fault and there was nothing he could do to stop it. He just hoped that it would end soon.

Margaret had regained total consciousness. She and Emily were locked in a passionate kiss for about ten seconds before Margaret realized what she was doing.

"Oh My God! Emily, I'm sorry!" she apologized almost bursting into tears.

"Never mind that Margaret," I replied, "You two are going to be doing much more of that. Take her to your bed and get her ready for me," I paused as I looked at Emily, "It's time for you to become a woman."

To Be Continued...

8Seconds
8Seconds
135 Followers
12