Debt Relief Ch. 02

Story Info
Brother in law continues to exact high interest.
1.1k words
4.09
116.1k
9

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/01/2022
Created 09/27/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I phoned Kelly and told her I would be at her place in thirty minutes. She was to answer the door in high heels, a thong and nothing else. I informed her that she had better be ready for action. My cock was twitching already; I'd phoned her earlier that morning to make sure that she knew to bathe, shave her cunt completely and wear Polo Sport eau de toilette.

Twenty- five minutes later I rang her doorbell, small bag in hand. Kelly opened the door wearing what I had instructed. I stood there on her doorstep and reached out to caress her breasts. She whimpered slightly when I pulled her on nipples. They became bullet hard, instantly. I was pleased to see this. Despite her body language statements to the opposite, Kelly was clearly excited.

'Please get inside' she whimpered, 'I don't want the neighbours to see'.

I slapped her face. Not hard, just enough to establish control. I reached down and pulled the front of her emerald green thong aside. This exposed a freshly shaven muff area.

She stepped back as I stepped in. I stood still, pulled her to me and kissed her open mouthed. At first she resisted but then she started to moan as our tongues twisted. I kissed her neck where it met her shoulders. I rubbed a thumb across her nipples as I kissed her neck and mouth.

Her breathing pattern became ragged and I moved her into her living room and against the wall. I started kissing her breasts. I kissed them slowly moving my tongue round in concentric circles, narrowing until I sucked each nipple gently then firmly into my mouth. As I did this I slipped a finger between the lips of her cunt and started trailing my fingers up and down, touching her clit. She mewed as my fingers slipped inside her, moving slowly through her considerable wetness.

Her legs began to tremble as the tingles coursing through her clit sent messages of pleasure through her body. Kelly began to surrender to her desires; she could feel juices running out of her.

I started to gently turn her around to face the wall as I kissed her neck, shoulders, mouth and stomach. I briefly withdrew my fingers from her and she moaned as my fingers, now soaked in her juices slipped out of her.

I silently opened my bag and withdrew my digital camcorder. I took a picture of that magnificent ass, still in her heels and green thong. I quickly placed the camera in position so that it faced the sofa. Then I took the other items out of my bag. I moved quickly. I slapped handcuffs on her. They were lined with pink fur and I put them on her tightly. Next I blindfolded her from behind. She was trembling with apprehension. She'd tremble even more when she found out what was about to happen.

I ripped the thong off her and slapped her ass - hard. She yelped. I removed the beads and the lube from my bag and yanked her cheeks apart. She began to whimper. I lubed the beads up and pressed the first one against her anus. She stiffened but then yielded with a yelp as the first then second and third beads passed into her anal passage.

I stripped off and turned her around, removing the blindfold. She blinked as the light hit her eyes. She looked at me for a second and then looked down at my iron hard cock. I told her to get on her knees and start. She slowly knelt down with my cock in front of her face. She opened her mouth and I took her hair in my left hand and using my right hand, guided my large cock straight into her mouth. Now Kelly wasn't particularly clever but she knew how to suck cock. She licked the head of my cock all the way round, then wet my cock more and began to bob her head up and down. I was thrilled with the pleasure and pushed her head down my cock. She gagged but I forced my cock down her throat. The pleasure made my head spin.

After a few minutes I relented. I removed the cuffs and she sat back on her heels gasping.

I told her to go over to the sofa, look at me holding the camera and to tell me to fuck her with my cock and my strap on and beg for it, then get on her hands and knees over the sofa.

She looked straight at the camera and started to speak.

'John, I need your cock. I need you to fill both my holes at the same time. I want your large cock to fill me so deep I'll feel your cock coming out of my mouth. Take these beads out of my ass. Give me a strap-on up my ass. Hurt me. Hurt me now! You are my Master. I am a slut.'

She got down on her hands and knees. I removed the beads, gently but firmly.

I put the strap on, lubing it generously. I placed it against her anus and moved swiftly forward. Kelly screamed as her sphincter was parted. I rammed my cock inside her, holding her by the hips.

She squealed into the sofa as I pounded her relentlessly; I could feel the stilted movements of the strap on in her ass. I reached around and began to squeeze her tits in rhythm to the strokes of both cocks. Eventually the excitement built up and I knew I was going to come. I switched my attention to her nipples, pulling them hard. She bucked against me as I felt those bullet nipples between my fingers.

I kept ramming my cocks inside her. I felt the spunk shoot out of my balls and deep into Kelly's cunt. I moaned loudly and felt light headed. I withdrew from Kelly who lay over the sofa, whimpering. The dildo made a dull thwock noise as it withdrew.

I filmed her lying there from various angles. I got her on the sofa on her back and made her play with herself until she orgasmed. I could see how desperate she was so I took my wallet out and removed the money.

I handed it to her which she took eagerly. I looked her in the eye and said, 'Kelly, I should have fucked you another time but that was exceptional. Remember our deal though - expect another call in the next couple of days.'

Finally, I made her kneel before me and give me another blowjob. She gagged repeatedly but I held her head in position and made her swallow all my cum. I refused to let her head move until she had swallowed it all. Then and only then did I let her go.

I left her lying on the sofa.