Debtors Night

Story Info
A housewife discovers the downside and upside of gambling.
10.4k words
4.58
48.8k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sat at the table and prayed for a number higher than eight, the dice felt warm in my sweaty hand and I could feel my heart pounding in my chest. They rolled round inside my hand and I scattered them down the table, closing my eyes at the final moment of ejection as they made their way down the table and settled.

I let my head fall backwards, tried to relax my neck, feeling my rich golden hair fall down my back, hoping against hope that finally my luck had changed. I heard the girl next to me gasp and I tried to determine what that meant for me, had I won at last?

Three and Two.

Not enough, not nearly enough.

What would happen next I wondered, I was so far beyond the limit of credit that I had initially agreed that I could not believe the would let me borrow more. My credit cards were already maxed out and however good a customer I was, I couldn't believe that they would let me keep on playing. I had already had an interview with Mr Abadlioi last week after the previous set of losses.

I looked down at the beautiful blue satin dress that I was wearing, I had picked it out because the last time I had worn it, I had been lucky, had come away better than level. I loved the big slit down the front, the way that it showed off so much of my cleavage. Around the casino there were certain rules of behaviour that I loved. Guys could admire a beautiful woman and women could be admired, but no would make much of a move, no one would hassle you. It was nice, and safe.

Economically it was not safe I reflected, economically it was a disaster, a life changing, misery inducing, marriage destroying disaster.

I could feel my string pulling into my ass a little, the tops of my stockings on my hips, the lace gently hugging me to keep themselves in place. The satin was smooth and sexy against my skin and I thought that I may never be able to afford to buy such a garment again.

Silence descended over the table as behind me I could hear a group of approaching me. I turned slowly with a forced smile on my lips.

"Mrs DiAngelo, perhaps I could suggest that you come this way." Mr Abadlioi asked, a cold politeness still evident in his voice.

Behind him were two guys, not goons exactly but big guys that could look after themselves in a fight I was sure. Not that fighting was exactly my thing.

We walked away from the table and I could feel the eyes of all the people on the floor track me as I walked out passed the tables, passed the fruit machines and down a darker corridor leading to the backrooms where the reality of casino debts started to encroach on real life. No longer here were you just dealing in coloured plastic chips, this was where cheques and credit cards lived, and debt collectors and lawyers I supposed.

The guys on either side of me didn't even look at me. Here I was wearing a practically skin tight satin dress, pulled tight over my tits, accentuating my 34B breasts that were otherwise unencumbered with cover or support. I knew that men found this dress very sexy, I had seen the looks of lust, of desire in their eyes many times. I knew that my husband loved to see me in it, loved to see the way it showed the lines of my firm breasts, and just gave away a little of my nipples as they pressed into the fabric.

I was shown once again into his office and sat down opposite him, ensconced behind his huge solid oak desk. He smiled at me graciously.

"Well Mrs DiAngelo, we seem to find ourselves here again. Well, well, well. And so soon." He started.

"I seem to be going through a very unlucky run." I mumbled nervously.

"Yes, well that is certainly clear. But the problem for me is now really just how we are going to recover the funds. I seem to remember last time that you were very keen to keep it between the two of us. Does that remain the case?" He asked, his eyes roaming down over my form.

"Yes, my husband is away, he cannot find out, he works so hard and he has no idea I even come to casinos. But I have spent all my savings. I don't know what to do, I can't ask him for more money, anyway with the new house and things, there is no more money I am sure," I could feel tears welling up in my eyes.

"This is a very difficult situation you have created for yourself. I think you wrote us an additional cheque for a thousand pounds this evening. Will that cheque clear do you think?" He probed, his eyes biting back at mine, then slowly moving down my neck before his gaze rested on the sides of my breasts, clearly visible in the deep V at the front of my lucky dress.

"No." I admitted, I realised we had got past the point where lying was useful.

"And do you have any other ways to pay us back?" He asked, still wilfully staring at my breasts.

"No."

"I see. So you have no job, no income and no savings?"

"No, I have already given you them all." My heart sank further, it was true.

We sat there in silence for a few minutes, I looked at him, a growing feeling of fear and sickness growing in my stomach, an aching dread filling my soul. He smiled quietly to himself, seemingly happy to just admire my form and enjoy this moment of control and victory over a beautiful woman. I started to hate him in my heart, particularly his polite smugness.

I thought over how sad and broken John my husband would be with my behaviour. He was so careful with money, always buying the Ford over the BMW, eating chicken rather than steak, never buying himself new clothes until his old ones were worn out. And I had done this.

"OK, so I have a proposition for you. As it happens tonight is a special night for the Casino, tonight is what we in the management like to call monthly debtors night. In a few hours we have a very select group of clients coming to visit, and you would actually fit in very well, in fact I might say that you might even be the star attraction. But you will have to be a willing and happy participant."

I looked back at him, what could he be proposing? I asked myself.

"What do you actually want?" I asked hesitantly.

"Well we need something from you that can allow us to recover the money that you owe us. It sounds to me as though the chances of recovering this money from you is low, unless you would like to help us out with a very special... hmm what shall we call it, performance perhaps."

I had a horrible feeling I knew what he wanted from me, I could tell from his eyes that he wanted to see me undress, perhaps fuck me.

"Look, if you think I am going to fuck you, to get out of this debt, then you can think again." I observed, I had always been a loyal wife and had no intention of giving in to him. I didn't believe he would just let me off the debt anyway, he was just taking advantage of his position.

He smiled back at me, a knowing look coming across his face.

"I think that perhaps you misunderstand your position, Mrs DiAngelo, may I call you Maria, call me Leo"

I scowled back at him, intent on conveying to him exactly what I thought of his position.

"Either I can call your husband and we can discuss between us how much he is able to pay back of your debt to us," a tear ran down my cheek as I thought of it, "or we can discuss your rate in our little show."

"Now we have a very exclusive clientele that have a very specific... desire... perhaps even fetish. They like to see a happily married woman, an honest woman, an attractive girl-next-door sort of woman, who has perhaps fallen upon hard times, not unlike yourself in fact, they like to see just how far they are willing to go in order to escape their position."

I stood there bemused, amazed that he was making this outrageous proposal.

"And the good news for you is that they will pay very handsomely indeed for the pleasure of seeing these poor unfortunates. Now much as I would like to fuck you here, and indeed you would probably allow me once you had thought about it for a few hours. That would not pay the bills. And this being a business, paying the bills is very much what we need."

"So what exactly do you want me to do? Like stripping?" I asked with a look of horror. "I am not a prostitute you know."

"No I understand that, and I think that is very much the point, you are not a prostitute, they are perhaps a little bored by them, they are looking for fresh uncorrupted women who are new to these things."

I considered what I would be willing to do for money. I suppose I thought, I would take off my clothes for a few strangers if it came to it, for the right money.

"So the format is this," he continued, "you and your fellow paupers will be sitting on the stage, and the clients will post a proposition on the screen in front of you. You quote back a value, how much you want to be paid to perform the action specified, and everything you earn is taken off your debts. I think at the moment you owe us, in the order of fifteen thousand pounds, so you will have to...hmm... work hard shall we say."

"And if I don't want to do something?" I asked.

"Then you should not bid, and you will not be chosen. But if you win, then you have to perform whatever it is, immediately on the stage, there and then, and you should put on a good show, because as the evening goes on, the bidding always gets a bit more... generous, and the favourites can earn a very large amount indeed. And it is all very anonymous I can assure you."

I considered the position I was in. There was nothing to lose from the arrangement, I was in debt, I had no way to pay my way out, and I didn't have to do anything that I didn't want to.

"So I don't have to do anything I don't want to?" I confirmed.

"No, you can choose your own bids based upon your own... proclivities shall we say," he nodded back at me.

"What will I be asked to do?" I then demanded, wondering exactly what the scope would be.

"Oh well that really depends upon the clients that show up. Nothing that is illegal, probably, perhaps things that go beyond what I might call vanilla sex, the choice remains yours either way."

I was horrified that I was even considering this, I thought of myself as a loyal wife, now I was considering stripping and who knows what else, in order to pay a debt.

"You are very lucky that you are such a beautiful woman, it will make your bids easier, you really should do well, assuming you are reasonably... open minded."

"OK I will do it," I finally concluded, "what do I need to do?"

"Excellent, this is a very sensible choice," he smiled back at me with his slightly smug and vacant look, "firstly you need to sign this contract indicating that you are entering into this arrangement completely willingly. We wouldn't want anyone accusing us of blackmail, we like to think of ourselves more as promotors."

I walked over and signed the twenty page document that he magiced out of his desk, I realised that it was already populated with my name and address. He had already prepared it, was expecting to offer it to me before I even walked into the room. I looked at him disparagingly, and hated the way that he was staring at my tits, exposed as my dress hung down away from me as I leaned forward over his desk.

"Do you have to check out my tits so bloody blatantly?" I demanded.

"Oh Mrs DiAngelo, I really think you shouldn't worry about that. Considering what I expect to see you do before the night is out, I really think checking out your breasts at this stage is the least of your worries."

I stood there looking down at him, I knew my dress was in a precarious state and that he was unashamedly looking at me, and I tried to be annoyed. But somewhat to my surprise realised that I wasn't really. I had chosen the dress myself and had known the way that it moved away from my breasts when I put it on. I didn't really find Leo that unattractive, he was in his thirties I supposed, about my age and was keeping himself in good shape. I supposed that he was just shy of six foot and had good muscle tone and thick black hair.

After a few minutes I was ushered away to a guest room of my own where I was given a plate of cold meat, sautéed potatoes and a lovely salad to help prepare myself for the events ahead. I lay on the bed and sobbed quietly to myself, unable to believe the stupidity that got me into this horrific position.

I had only joined the casino a year or so ago when I had made a new friend, and she had introduced me. I had been lonely and it had seemed like an innocent enough way to while away a few hours, having a nice time, a few drinks and spending perhaps fifty dollars on the machines. Of course then I had not know how one thing would lead to another, and before I knew it I was sitting there in a heap of debt and despair.

It was not very long before there was a knock at the door and a tall blond girl arrived with a big smile and introduced herself.

"Hello Mrs DiAngelo, my name is Vicky. I have been asked to come and offer you some complementary help with makeup and hair."

I looked in the mirror and realised that all the tears had wrecked my makeup, and that I had completely messed up my hair. I let her in somewhat sullenly, my manners reflecting my mood, and she set about her task with a jolly manner that I tried not to find irritating. Perhaps she did not know that I was in no way preparing myself for a nice night out on the town. I did nothing to inform her of the truth of my position.

Almost as soon as she had finished, there was another knock at the door and another similarly beautiful woman arrived and ushered me to follow her off down the deeply and luxuriously carpeted hallway.

At the end of the hallway, there was a door and as I approached it, Mr Abadlioi opened it and smiled back at me.

"Well Mrs DiAngelo you really are looking fabulous, I really can't remember the last time we had a guest with quite your combination of beauty, looks and poise. I really think that you will cause a stir tonight."

He brought me through into a large room, darkly lit with a raised area at our end, and perhaps thirty or so large leather seats arranged in ones and twos at the other, perhaps a couple of metres away. On the stage, there were five comfortable leather seats with tablet computers mounted to one side so that the occupier could use the tablet while sitting comfortably.

Sitting in the other four seats were a variety of women of various ages from perhaps twenty five to forty five. They were all very beautifully made up, and were wearing sexy outfits not unlike the one that I was wearing. A couple of the younger women were wearing very low cut, tops more like lingerie than tops. The older women had in general opted for more conservative options, but still there was plenty of cleavage on offer.

The seats were each lit with bright white spot lights that were mounted behind the audience seating which had the effect of silhouetting the fifteen or so people that were sitting there. I glanced at them, trying to see what kind of guys they were, but it was almost impossible to make out any details at all.

The other women all looked very nervous indeed, some were trying to smile, but you could almost smell the fear on them, just as I am sure you could have smelt it on me.

I sat down in the final unoccupied chair, front and central and Mr Abadlioi gave me a very quick introduction to the tablet computer. There was nothing much to it, the proposal appeared at the top of the screen and you could either type your quote into the bottom, or pick from one of the predefined options. The options started at £100 and went up to £1000, I thought in horror to myself how many different acts I would have to be involved in before I could pay back all the £15,000. I wondered how much the other women owed.

Almost as soon as I had sat, there appeared on the screen the first of the offers.

"You will strip naked on the stage and spend the rest of the evening nude." A counter at the top of the screen started counting down from twenty.

I stared at it, I had expected something gentle at first, perhaps going topless for a few seconds, this was unexpected, they expected a lot from the very first.

I pressed the £500 button and looked around at the other women. I could not see their screens from where I sat which I presumed was carefully engineered to keep it fair. How much would each of these women want to strip naked, how desperate were they? I wondered.

As soon as the counter reached zero, the screen announced that I had not been successful. The bidder that had been 'successful' was number two to my left with a bid of £100.

I couldn't believe that anyone would strip naked in public for £100.

Number two got up and I saw it was one of the youngest of the women, in her early twenties. She was only wearing tiny dress anyway I reflected. She undressed quite stylishly, as if she was performing for her boyfriend. She slipped the dress off over her head, immediately covering her breasts to increase the moment of anticipation. Underneath she had just a string, and quickly discarded that as well, leaving it on the stage.

She stood for a second or two covering her breasts with one arm and her pussy with the other, performing a slow twirl on the spot to allow them to see her full nude form before finally revealing herself slowly, her very firm small A cup breasts pointing skywards and her fully shaved pussy clearly showing off her inner lips poking slightly out.

She looked almost relieved to have made the first move, and returned to her seat with a bit more of a spring in her step than before. Perhaps she didn't need to raise very much money.

"Two of you will kiss each other, undress one another and lick one another's breasts." Came up on the screen and once again the counter started counting from 20.

Fuck I thought to myself, this was getting weird straight away. There was no way that I expected lesbian sex, I tried to imagine how I felt about it. I had had a bit of a girl/girl fantasy back in university days, but since I had been married, had never had any doubts about my sexuality.

I pressed the £500 button again, in some ways thinking that it was something I could tolerate, ignoring that I was quoting the same price for a radically more extreme activity.

As soon as the counter got to zero a big green banner came up on my screen indicating that I had been chosen. In fact it said that more than that, even though my bid was for more than one of the older women, the buyer had chosen me. Now I saw what Mr Abadlioi had meant about it being easier for me.

Before I could enjoy the moment however, I realised that I was now expected to do precisely what it said on the screen with the other younger woman. I stood up and walked into a spot on the stage indicated with strong lighting where the other woman was expecting me. We approached each other nervously, I smiled at her and she tried to reciprocate. She was very pretty underneath her makeup and had a very attractive brown bob accentuating her good looks.

I moved my face towards her, deciding that it was better to get on with it than just thinking about it. As soon as our lips met, I realised that kissing a woman was different to a man, her lips were much softer and her whole approach more nervous and less forceful. For a minute or so, I made all the running, kissing her gently as she stood there barely moving. I pulled back and made a show of opening my mouth so that next time our lips met the viewers could seem that my tongue was licking her lips and entering her mouth.

She tasted lovely and I was actually starting enjoy myself when she suddenly realised that she too should be playing the crowd. She started kissing me back and soon I could taste her small tongue in my mouth, playing with my own and running round my lips. I could feel myself becoming slightly aroused, even though it was a woman kissing me. My mind felt confused, a contradiction between what I thought I liked, and my body's own physical response.