Debts of Love

Story Info
She pays for his gambling with first time interracial bang.
5.4k words
4.2
133.5k
51
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was in the local bank when I overheard them talking to a loan officer. Later I learned that they were trying to get a loan to pay off some hefty gambling debts. The loan was turned down and I could see that they were very worried. I followed them out of the bank and introduced myself to them. I said, "My name is Roosevelt White. I couldn't help overhearing your conversation with the loan officer. Maybe I can be of some assistance. Let's go somewhere where we can talk."

They eyed me suspiciously but agreed to talk with me. The man suggested we go to their apartment to have our little talk. I followed them in my car to their building's parking garage and into the apartment. I knew what he was going to say because the guy he owes money to, is one of my employees. Since I run all the gambling and prostitution in this town the money is a drop in the bucket. Even so, I can't let him or anyone else skip on a debt.

Upon entering the apartment his wife offered me a drink, as we sat down in the living room. I accepted the drink and looked around the place. It was a pretty large apartment with oriental style furniture. It had high ceilings, a fireplace with a marble mantel and sliding glass doors leading to a balcony. There were two or three bedrooms and a good sized dining area. On the mantel were pictures of them in their youth and a recent portrait of their family in traditional Korean clothing. The only child they had was a daughter.

She returned with the drinks and sat down next to her husband. "My name is David Choi," he said, "And this is my wife Maria." She smiled, and gave me a small bow.

As I was saying, "Mr. Choi, I can help you with that loan you were trying to secure."

The desperation I saw in his eyes let me know I had him hooked. "If you tell me how much you need, maybe I can help."

"Mr. White, I am in serious trouble. I have a big problem with gambling and I owe fifty thousand dollars to a local bookie."

The gentleman in question said, "If I do not pay by the end of the week, he would make an example out of me."

"The bank was my last hope to come up with money. Since they turned me down, I'm as good as dead."

With his business over extended and his condo mortgaged to the hilt, plus a second taken out to pay for his last big gambling debt, I knew the bank would not give him a loan without any collateral. What he didn't know is that I was aware of his financial situation. After the last time he ran up a large debt I had him checked out to see if he could afford to run up another one. When I saw a picture of his wife and daughter and saw how beautiful they are, I put a plan into motion to get them into my bed and maybe working in one of my brothels. Like all addicts he would be back to gamble again and it wouldn't be long before I would be in their pussies and possibly turning tricks.

I said, "Mr. Choi, I can get the money for you. But there are conditions attached to it." He said, "Mr. White if you can provide me with the sum I need, I'll agree to any conditions you have in mind."

Before I saw the picture of his daughter and learned of his gambling habit, there was only one condition I was thinking of. His wife is a very pretty woman and I wanted very much to fuck her. I had seen his wife on the video surveillance when he brought her to the bookie's office to plead for an extension.

I said, "Mr. Choi in return for the money these are my conditions. The first is that you quit and never gamble again. The second is that I get to fuck your wife and your daughter as often as I like for the next five years. I'll take off ten thousand dollars for every year that I get to fuck them. You can shorten the time by paying on the loan, for every ten thousand you pay back; I will take off a year."

He sat there in shock, when he heard my conditions. I told him not to answer me right then. Take a couple of days to talk it over with his wife and I would call him, on Thursday. I knew he would agree, by the look of resignation in his eyes, and by Thursday, he would be so desperate, he would agree to anything.

Thursday morning I called and told him, I had the money. He said, he and his wife agreed to all but one of my conditions. He asked if I could leave his daughter out of it, because she is a virgin and has never been touched by a man.

"If you want the money you'll have to agree to all of my conditions or there is no deal," I said. He said something to his wife and came back on the phone and asked, if I could bring over the money as soon as possible.

"I'll come over this evening to meet your daughter and have my first session with your wife. Yes, I'll have the money with me." That evening I went to his apartment to meet my new piece of pussy.

When he let me into the apartment, I handed him a briefcase with the money in it. He put the briefcase into a closet and showed me to the living room. His wife and daughter were sitting on the sofa, talking. When we entered the room he said, to his daughter, "This is Mr. White. I want you to be very good to him; he has helped us more than you'll ever know." She said, "Hello Mr. White my name is Jasmine, it is a pleasure to meet you."

"The pleasure is all mine, and you can call me Rosy, Miss Choi."

"Please call me Jasmine, Rosy."

"Thank you, Jasmine, that is a lovely name."

After talking for awhile she excused herself, and went to bed. Stating she had an early class in the morning and that the professor hates it when anyone is late.

After talking for about an hour, her father checked to make sure she was asleep. After checking on her, he left to go pay his gambling debts, leaving me alone with his wife. As I said before, his wife is a very pretty woman. She is in her late thirties but looked much younger than her years. She stood about five foot four with silky, shiny jet black hair and dark brown eyes. I could tell by the look in her almond shaped eyes and the slight tremble of her full lips, she was a little nervous about what was going to happen to her.

She has the body of a woman in her twenties, with small, firm, well rounded tits, about a 34B. With the light blue shorts and thin white tank top she is wearing, I could see the outline of her dark brown nipples through it, she wasn't wearing a bra. Her waist is small with somewhat wide hips. Her measurements must be 34b-24-35; this gave her a nice hourglass shape. Her flawless, golden honey colored skin looked to be as soft and smooth as satin. I could not wait to get between her well shaped legs.

I got up and took off my jacket and laid it across the arm of the sofa. I left it there to let her husband know I was still there, if he got back before we were finished. Walking over to the loveseat I sat down next to her.

She whispered to me and said, "I have a secret to tell you, Rosy. I have been looking forward to tonight, for two reasons. The first is that it's been months since my husband has touched me. When he did, he would just climb on top of me and get his rocks off, leaving me frustrated and horny. He was only concerned with his gambling and constantly worrying about his mounting debts. The other is that I have never been fucked by a black man. I've heard that you guys have large cocks. Don't get me wrong Rosy, I do love my husband but there are times when I wanted to cheat on him."

What I thought was nervousness earlier, was actually anticipation.

I raised my eyebrows in surprise at her words. I could never imagine that someone with a wife as beautiful and sexy as this woman could not be in her pussy every night. I knew I would have to give her the fucking of her life.

I leaned over and kissed her, sliding my tongue into her open mouth. She moaned and reached down to grab the expanding bulge in my pants. From her reaction I guessed that she was ready for a good fucking. While she was rubbing my expanding cock with her hand, I took hold of one of her tits and rubbed her nipple between my thumb and forefinger. She groaned into my mouth as I continued gently but firmly massaging her tit. She was getting hotter the more I played with her nipples. She pulled away and said, in a voice filled with lust, and desperation, let's go into the other room. I want your cock inside me.

We got off the love seat, and I bent down and kissed her again. Breaking the kiss, she took my hand and led me to her bedroom.

I sat her on the king sized bed and, kissed her over her entire body as I slowly undressed her. When I got to her panties I could see that she was already wet with desire and ready for some hard cock. When she was naked, I laid her on the bed and worked my way down, kissing and nibbling her body. She moaned as I reached her breasts and began licking and sucking on her erect nipples. I loved that she has large, sensitive buds that are as big around as dimes and must be an inch long. Her small areola was puckered with excitement and her skin is covered in gooseflesh from the sensations going through her body.

Moving down towards my ultimate goal, she trembled as I licked and nibbled the skin around her navel as she spread her legs open. She had turned on the lamp, so I could admire her lovely body. I was surprised to see that she had shaved her cunt. I knelt on the floor in front of her and pulled her towards me. I kissed the insides of her thighs working my way towards her mound. I licked around her vulva making her squirm with anticipation and groan with desire. Placing my hands under her ass, I lifted her off the bed, and started licking her hairless pussy.

She hissed with pleasure as my tongue and lips caressed her clit. While I nibbled her bud I slipped a finger into her hot hole until she started gasping for air. I removed my finger so that I could taste her juices when she exploded. I knew she was ready to cum when her body started to buck and she whipped her head from side to side. I sucked her nub between my lips and flicked it with my tongue. When her juices began dripping, she grabbed the back of my head, pushing my tongue further into her gash. I swirled my tongue in her opening, making her even wetter. Her juices have a sort of sweet and slightly salty taste. The smell of her sex permeated the room. As she arched her back, she clamped down on the sides of my head with her thighs, let out a little squeal, and froze in place as she had her first of many orgasms to come. I could tell that she wanted to scream her head off, but at the same time didn't want to wake up her daughter. I would have to change that, by giving her so much pleasure that she won't care if she wakes the neighborhood.

My face was sopping wet, from my nose to my chin, with her squirting orgasm. I took a couple of tissues from the nightstand and wiped my face, I didn't want to get any of her juices on my clothes. I stood up and slowly removed my clothes as she checked out my physique. I have dark brown skin with a shaved head. I am six foot tall and muscular from lifting weights. She gasped when she saw how long and thick my cock is. My cock is rather impressive, even if I say so myself. It's a full ten inches when erect, like it is now, and two inches thick.

"I don't know if I can take a dick that size into my pussy," she said.

"Believe me baby, you can and you will take all of this meat. You'll love every inch of it sliding in and out of your cunt."

Her eyes began to smolder and her breath began to quicken as I walked towards the bed with my hard-on leading the way. When I got to the edge of the bed, she got on all fours and met me there. She reached out and took hold of my pole and guided it towards her open mouth, her small hand could not encircle my shaft. When the head of my cock got to her lips she licked the pre-cum from the tip. While she licked the tip, she slowly stroked the shaft sending shivers up my spine.

I groaned and said, "Oh Maria, that feels so good."

She licked underneath my shaft and along the sides as she rubbed the head with her tiny hand. Lifting my cock towards my stomach, she gently took one of my balls in her mouth and rolled it around with her tongue sending more pleasure to my brain. She released my nut sack and slowly slid her tongue towards the head and gave it a little kiss. Holding my staff at the base, she looked up at me and said, in a voice husky with desire, "I love to suck dick, and yours is a feast." Opening her jaws wide, she placed the head of it into her mouth. She slowly slid more of my shaft into her mouth taking about a quarter of it past her lips. She stopped, getting the feel of the thick meat filling the inside of her warm and wet mouth. Taking a deep breath, she continued sliding my cock into her mouth until the head reached the back of her throat. I was amazed when she didn't gag with that much dick in her mouth and throat.

I could feel the muscles in her throat constrict around the head and begin to milk the pre-cum from the tip. She moaned sending vibrations along the shaft and pleasure up my spine. She backed off, slowly working the underside of my manhood until she reached the tip. Picking up the pace, she bobbed her head up and down my tool making it glisten with her saliva. With every few strokes of her mouth she would take my cock all the way into her throat driving me close to sending my seed into her belly. The slurping sounds she was making as she continued sucking and deep-throating my staff was driving me closer to the edge. I looked down and saw her lips stretched around my meat and her cheeks hollowed out from the suction she was applying to my member, turning me on even further with the sight.

While she worked my cock, I hissed at her, "Oh God that is so fucking good. You are such a little fuck slut. I'm going cum in your filthy mouth, you nasty little cocksucker." I knew I wasn't going to last long as I felt the pressure begin to build in my balls and a tingle began to spread through my body. I grabbed her by the hair with both hands and shoved it in as far as it would go, as I got ready to shoot my wad. I could feel my cock swell with the beginnings of my orgasm as I began to pump ropes of semen into the back of her throat. "Yes! Oh God, Yes", I screamed as my orgasm hit me like a sledgehammer. She tried to swallow every drop of cum as my cock exploded into her mouth. I unloaded so much jizz into her mouth; she couldn't quite get all of it down her throat. Some of my semen leaked out the sides of her lips, as she milked my softening dick. I began to stiffen again as I watched her wipe cum from her mouth with her fingers and licked them clean. When she licked the remaining spunk from my dick, with her tongue, it was bringing me back to an erection. It was one of the best blow jobs I ever had.

"That was an amazing blowjob," I said. "Where did you learn to do that?" She responded by reaching into the nightstand and pulling out a life-like dildo and said, "I've been practicing on this."

"Since my husband thinks oral sex is dirty, I don't have much opportunity to give a blowjob. Every once in a while he'll let me blow him, because he knows that I love to suck cock and the taste of cum. I really learned how to do it before I got married with my old boyfriends."

"So you weren't a virgin when you got married", I asked.

"No, I was a virgin; I wouldn't let them fuck me. I let them have my mouth and ass, but they couldn't have my pussy." With that she put back the dildo and said, "Now where were we?"

She got on her knees, reached up, put her hands around my neck and pulled me down into a long passionate kiss. I opened my mouth, letting our tongues intertwine; as I slid my hand down towards her partially spread legs. I could taste my cum on her lips from the blowjob she had just given me. She moaned as I cupped her sopping wet cunt and rubbed my finger along her slick gash. She broke the kiss and pulled me tighter, laying her head on my shoulder, and whispered into my ear, "Oh, Rosy, that feels so good."

My cock stiffened to a full erection, as I slipped first one and then another finger into her opening. She tightened her grip on my neck, as I began to slowly rock my hand back and forth rubbing against her clit. She spread her legs a little wider so I could have better access to her love well, as I curled my fingers looking for her g-spot. I found the slightly beady area towards the front of her vagina and applied a little pressure to her bud with my palm, making her gasp with the pure pleasure of the sensations I was sending through her pussy. I could feel her juices begin to flow pass my fingers and down her thighs. "Oh god, I'm so close, please, please don't stop now", she moaned, with her head pressed into my shoulder. She moved her hips in time with my thrusting fingers, bringing herself to the brink of orgasm. When I felt her cunt muscles begin to tighten on my fingers, I knew she was about to cum, I stopped. Driving her crazy with the need and desire to cum, as her pussy tried to draw my fingers deeper into itself.

"Fuck, Rosy, why did you stop? That was feeling so wonderful, I was right on the verge of cumming. Please, please let me cum", she begged.

I held my hand motionless for a minute to bring her back from the edge and to increase her pleasure once I started again. She was on the edge of tears when I slowly started sliding my fingers from the tips to the knuckles, into her ravenous twat. I crawled onto the bed, bending her back over her heels and raising her hands over her head. Locking her wrists in my left hand, I held her in place, with her tits pointing towards the ceiling. Kneeling beside her, I told her to spread her legs a little wider, so my hand would have more room to move. She was stretched out with her puss completely at my mercy, as I picked up the pace and drove my fingers deep into her gash.

She arched her back and squirmed every time my hand slammed into her exposed clit. Her cunt was making squishing sounds, as it got wetter and wetter the faster I moved my hand. "Oh god, oh god, oh gaaaawd", she panted. "I'm, I'm... I can't take... ah, ah, ah, oh god, yes, yes fuck me with your fingers", as she started to lose control and scream. I looked down and saw beads of sweat forming on her forehead with her eyes tightly closed, as I pounded her dripping cunt. I knew she was ready to pop when she started moving her hips in time with my jack-hammering fingers and her cunt muscles squeezed my hand like a vise. "I'm cum... cuummmiiinnngg", she screamed, as her juices squirted against my palm and down onto the bed. I continued working my fingers into her until her orgasm began to subside. I released her wrists and removed my soaked fingers from her pussy and brought them to her lips. "Mmmmm" she moaned as she sucked her cream from my drenched digits.

After she had cleaned her juices from my hand she said, "Wow, I have never cum that hard in my life before. I thought I was going to lose my mind when the waves of pleasure took hold of my body. I couldn't even think straight."

She lay there like a wrung out rag-doll as the exhaustion took over her body. She asked, "I wasn't too vocal, was I?"

"No, I don't think your neighbors will mind too much", I said. "Besides I love it when a woman lets go enough to scream out her enjoyment. It's a real turn-on, lets me know I'm giving her as much pleasure as she can take."

"I'm so tired", she said, "I could sleep until the middle of next week."

"Don't get too comfortable", I said, "The little monster needs to be fed." She looked at me with a puzzled look on her face, and I said, "It's my nickname for my penis. All the ladies I've ever been with, when they see it, has called it that, so that's the name I gave it."

"Yes, I can see why they would call it a monster", she smiled and reached out and stroked it a couple of times.

I figured she had recovered enough to continue our session, so I picked her up and laid her on her back in the center of the bed. I brought her knees up, spread her legs and rubbed the head of my tool along her slit. I was hard as a rock as I continued rubbing my cock from her little rosebud asshole, across her vaginal opening, to her swollen clit and back. One day soon I would have to take her little rosebud ass, but not today.

12