Debutant Ball

Story Info
It was 1860 and I was to be presented to HRH Queen Victoria.
2.5k words
4.06
9.5k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The year was 1860; I had just turned sixteen a few weeks previously when my mother announced I was to be presented.

Presented to none other than Her Royal Highness Queen Victoria of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Ireland.

It was now my turn to attend the Debutant Ball, now that I was of age. It was time for me to marry well and produce children, specifically a male heir for my father's fortune and titles to be passed down to.

My mother and I travelled in the first week of March 1860 from our home in Copenhagen to London to be presented to Her Royal Highness Queen Victoria. We were greeted by her advisor and taken to be presented after our arduous journey from Denmark to Great Britain.

We were escorted in to the throne room where HRH Queen Victoria was sat dressed all in black, with a very stern look upon her face, nodded and motioned us to come forth. We stopped in front of HRH and curtsied, lowering our heads to her.

"Rise my dear child, come closer so I may have a look at you." the queen spoke firmly in a soft voice.

I rose and stepped towards the queen.

She stood up and walked towards me with such poise and grace. She placed her fingers on my chin and turned my head from side to side.

"Turn around child."

I turned around for the queen with my head lowered.

"Head up child, if I am going to speak with you I need to see your eyes... What is your name?" she paused.

"My name is Alexandra Caroline Marie Charlotte Louise Julia, of House of Schleswig-Holstein-Sonderburg-Glücksburg. Daughter of His Royal Highness King Christian IX of Denmark and Princess Louise of Hesse-Kassel. Your majesty." I said softly.

"You speak English very well my dear. You are permitted to come to the ball. Please leave your mother and I. I shall see you in August my dear." the Queen smiled politely.

I curtsied and left my mother, Princess Louise with Queen Victoria.

__________________________

August fast approached as I had lots of dress makers' sending me dresses for me to choose for my debutant gown. I was overwhelmed by the vast amount of gowns all different it their own ways.

I asked my sister Dagmar to make my dress for me; she always knew what looked good on me and always made me look spectacular. She made me a full length white satin ball gown that cinched at the waist with cap sleeves and a scattering of rhinestones across the shoulders and bust. With matching elbow length gloves with the same rhinestones trailing down from the elbows.

Dagmar finished the dress just as the royal invitation arrived by guard.

We had to leave immediately to be there in sufficient time and have our rooms ready for us. My mother and I left for London again. But this time I was not sure if I'd ever return, if the ball went well I would be married and off with my husband, never to see my homeland again.

__________________________

The night of the ball my mother paced back and forth as I was being prepared. Her pacing made me on edge.

I came out of my room, my long curled hair pinned meticulously in place, a white veil with feathers in my hair, the white satin dress pressed tightly against my breasts, making the float about the dress. Walking toward my mother, she started to cry.

"My baby..." she sobbed.

"Princess, we must leave." her lady in waiting told her.

"Let us leave." My mother announced.

__________________________

We were stood at the top of the stairs about to be announced.

"Presenting Alexandra Caroline Marie Charlotte Louise Julia, of House of Schleswig-Holstein-Sonderburg-Glücksburg. Daughter of His Royal Highness King Christian IX of Denmark and Princess Louise of Hesse-Kassel." The announcer banged his cane.

The whole room fell silent and turned to watch my mother and descend the grand staircase.

The Queen was dressed in a majestic gold embroidered gown with diamond accessories. Beside her to her left was her husband Albert and to her right was a young man with brown hair and beard.

I descended the stairs and was met by the Queen and the young man.

My mother and I curtsied.

"Rise my dear Alexandra. This is my son, Albert." she smiled taking his hand and placing mine on top.

I smiled coyly at him.

"A pleasure, I am sure, Alexandra." he bowed and kissed my hand.

"Albert, dance with Alexandra. Princess Louise and I have much to discuss." she pushed him.

"Alexandra? Would you care to dance?" he held out his hand.

"I would love to. Thank you." I placed my hand in his.

The Queen nodded to the band and a waltz started as my mother and her wandered off deep in discussion. I would later find out they were planning I and Albert's wedding arrangements.

Albert and I danced all night, we were inseparable. At the end of the night our mothers took us our separate ways. I did not hear from Albert again. My heart was broken.

I fell into a melancholy. Spending my days wilting away in the attic, refusing to eat or converse with anyone but my sister Dagmar.

_______________________________

A year and nine months had past, Albert's father had died, Albert's affair with Nellie Clifdon had become public knowledge and had to come to an end after words from his dying father, his mother the Queen became afflicted with melancholy like myself.

A month later in June of 1862, three months after I had turned eighteen, I received a letter with the seal of the Queen on it.

It read,

"My dearest Alexandra, I write to you on behalf of my son, Albert VII.

I beseech you to accept what I am about to propose to you, I know my son has left you broken hearted, as you know I also know the pain of which you feel. After my beloved Albert let this earth, I see what my son has put you through and I cannot see you suffer no longer.

I promise to you with my word that he will never hurt you again, please take your time to contemplate and consider a meeting with my Bertie as I know in my heart he truly does care for you.

If you need anything my dear, please let me know and I shall send it to you.

With love

HRH Victoria"

My sister Dagmar sat at my feet as I read the letter weeping, I could feel her pain as I read the letter. She then knew what I was feeling after her and my mother's plotting had not worked.

I sent a letter back immediately asking to visit the Queen.

Three weeks later I was on my way to London.

Albert was waiting to greet me at the gates of Buckingham Palace as I arrived; I looked at him with tears in my eyes from the carriage as the Queen descended the stairs.

"Inside, now!" she told him in a stern angry voice.

The carriage door opened.

"Come my child." The Queen smiled at me and extended her hand.

She led me to her private quarters for tea.

"Tell me, how are you keeping? You are dreadfully thin my dear."

"Why did he do that to me? Why did my mother and you set us up when he threw me away? He broke my heart." I told her sobbing into my cup of tea.

"I thought he was ready, we thought he was ready. And you are so lovely. I thought you would be perfect. And have beautiful children, giving my beautiful grandchildren. It was selfish on your mother and myselfs point of view, yes. But we thought you two were ready." she sighed.

"Alexandra I am sorry" she stood up and hugged me.

"Albert is about to go on an extensive tour of the Middle East, visiting Egypt, Jerusalem, Damascus, Beirut and Constantinople. When he returns will you marry him?"

"I... I don't know if I can ever trust him..." I cried.

"I promise he will never hurt you again. On my word." she rubbed my hand.

"Okay, can I see him before he leaves?" I raise my eyebrows.

"He leaves tomorrow, you have tonight to talk. I will arrange the engagement, you will live here until you are married." she nodded and I left her private quarters.

________________________________

Albert was waiting outside on the staircase for me. He grabbed my hand as I walked past and pulled my towards him, stopping me centimetres from his face. Our noses touching. Feeling each other's breath on our cheeks. I wanted so much to kiss him but also slap him.

"Do not dare kiss me!" I raised my arm and struck him across the face.

He grabbed my arm. And my waist. He pulled me closer. Lips barely touching.

"Hit me again, Alexandra. Hit me, I deserve it!" he sighed as he let go of my arm.

I wanted to strike him again but could not. I ran my hand down his cheek where I had just stuck him. His beard so soft in my hand. I kissed him.

I kissed him softly.

He pulled me tighter round the waist, up against him on the staircase outside his mother's private quarters. Kissing me hard and with such passion.

We heard footsteps approach; Albert took my hand and led me up the stairs away from everyone. He opened a large double door and pulled me inside, we were inside his bedroom.

"I will not be another one of your conquests, I am not Nellie Clifdon." I let go of his hand and stood with my back against the door.

"...I...I didn't think you knew about her..." he stammered, walking towards me.

"I am not the naive fool you presume me to be."

"Alexandra I never thought of you as a fool."

"But you thought me naive..." I turned and opened the door.

"Wait! Alexandra..." he grabbed my wrist.

"No." I walked out of his room.

"Let's get married now!" he proclaimed on one knee gasping at my wrist with one hand and fondling around in his chest pocket.

"Marry me Alexandra Caroline Marie Charlotte Louise Julia, of House of Schleswig-Holstein-Sonderburg-Glücksburg. Marry me? Right now!?" he asked producing a large emerald ring.

"Only if you promise to be faithful to me until I die. Only then." I nodded.

He slipped the ring on my left ring finger and kissed me hard as he pulled me toward the chapel.

The priest married us in the presence of Albert's mother The Queen and her ladies.

Officially we are to be married on 10 March 1863 at St George's Chapel, Windsor Castle, in the presence of our families, friends and royalty when Albert returned from the Middle East.

__________________________________

Albert led me up the grand staircase towards what would now be OUR living quarters, even if in secret for the time being. He stopped outside the door opening it; he bent down and picked me up into his arms.

"Wife..." he stepped into the room letting me down.

"Husband..." I stood on my tip toes to kiss him.

I took his hand and walked towards the bed.

"Undo my corset..." I smiled.

He ran his fingers across my bosom, up my neck and then down spine. He tugged at the laces of the corset, I felt them loosen. I turned to face him.

"Albert, do you trust me?" I asked with a glint in my eye.

"Implicitly." he smiled.

I walked behind him, running my hands down his strong arms and back up, I pulled his silk jacket from his broad shoulders and let it drop on the floor. Letting my hands roam across his pecks and down his stomach, I grabbed at his cotton shirt, pulling it from his pantaloons. My hands slipped under his shirt, skin to skin, I walked around to face him, and I pulled the shirt over his head.

He grabbed my waist pulling me to him; he kissed me with such a force my head jolted back. He grasped at the binding of my corset, pulling it loose and throwing it across the room into the roaring fire. My bosom falling free from their confines. His face lurched toward my bosom, kissing me, fondling and licking.

My hands pulled at the ties of his pantaloons as he invaded my ample bosom, I pushed his pantaloons down and grabbed his ass. He grabbed my skirts and tore them off as he walked me backwards towards the huge four post feather bed.

He grabbed my waist and threw me onto the middle of the bed.

"Argh! Haha" I landed with a thud and crawled into a playful position and beckoned Albert.

He kicked off his shoes and pantaloons, strutting toward the bed. I bit my bottom lip as he got closer.

Maintaining total eye contact. He climbed on top of me, kissing from my feet up to my face. Pushing my legs apart, he positioned himself and kissed me hard as he entered me for the first time. I winched grabbing him as he did.

Gently he kissed me as he withdrew from me slowly.

"Are you okay, my love?" he questioned lovingly.

I nodded concentrating on my breathing.

He kissed my neck as he slowly picked up pace. My body started to react to his, my hips rotating and meeting his thrusts. Albert grabbed my wrists and held them about my head as he teased my body with his tongue as he continued to thrust. I quivered at the touch of his tongue.

He held a nipple between his teeth and gently pulled while running his tongue across it. The ecstasy it sent through my entire body, I had goose bumps. Sucking gently then letting go, was sure to tip me over the edge.

His pace changed and quickened. I could see and feel the determination in his eyes; I leaned up and kissed him.

"Let me go on top?" I whispered.

He stopped; looking shocked he released my wrists and held onto my waist rolling over putting me on top.

I placed my hands on his chest, lowering myself down onto his rock hard shaft, our eyes blazing into each other. I began to rock back and forth, grinding my hips against his. I raised myself up and down slowly, my wetness slipping up and down his shaft. His hand on my waist helping me. I lent down and kissed him hard as he thrust into me. Holding my ass he pounded into me.

Releasing his seed into my womb. He let out a sigh and slapped my ass as I collapsed onto his chest, cock still inside me.

__________________________________

That night Albert and I got to know each other very well before he left for the Middle East the next day.

And thus is where our life together began and lifelong affair.