Debutant to Punk Princess

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No fair, quit teasing us," Jenn demanded.

"Come on Molly, show us your pussy," Sylvia added.

I turned my back to them again and stuck out my butt, inches from their faces. I hooked my thumbs on my panties and fishnets and slowly worked them down as I slowly bent over forward. They whistled at the sight of my exposed ass and pussy. Since I had already taken my shoes off at the front door, I just had to kick off my underwear to leave myself naked. When I tossed my panties to the twins, they mockingly fought over them. I stood there and awaited their next move. They whispered to one another and turned to me with evil grins. Jenn then asked, "So Molly, have you decided?"

I was naked and confused. I shook my head, " Decided? On what?" I asked.

Sylvia replied, "Which one of us you want. Who do you choose, me or Jenn?" They both looked at me seriously, waiting for a reply. I was afraid of that situation happening. There I was naked in front of them and they were forcing me to choose between them. It was an impossible decision.

I was almost in tears. "Choose? How can I choose? It's impossible. I love you both. I want you both. To me, you two are like one person with two bodies. Please, you're killing me here. Please don't make me have to choose," I begged.

The twins couldn't hold I their laughter any longer and burst out. I suddenly felt very awkward and began covering myself up. That made them laugh even more. Finally they both stopped and reached their hands out to me. "Sorry, we couldn't help ourselves," Sylvia confessed.

"Don't worry Molly, we're both going to fuck you," Jenn confirmed. They both grabbed me by the wrists and pulled me onto their makeshift double bed. Two mouths and four hands explored every inch of my body. For over twenty minutes, they both silently explored my tight teenage body from my toes to my nose. Kisses graced my belly button and my backside. Two mouths sucked my toes. I again lost track of who was who. I reveled in the sensation of two mouths sucking on my stiff, erect nipples. I never imagined pleasure so good. Fingers plunged in and out of my slippery pink pussy and also my tight little asshole. I couldn't keep track of how many fingers were in me at any time. It just all felt heavenly.

One of them was always with me. At one point, one of them got up from the bed and got undressed while the other continued to kiss me and feel my up. Then the one I was making out with got up and the naked one got on top of me and rubbed her sexy, pale body against mine. She had bigger tits than me which she fed into my mouth. I suckled on the soft pink nipples until they were wet and stiff. My fingers wondered into the bare folds of her snatch which was wet and hot with desire. My other hand squeezed her round, beautiful ass.

When the other twin was naked, she rejoined us and I felt her hair brush the insides of my thighs. She kissed her way up to my crotch as I spread my legs as wide as I could. I soon felt her lips and warm breath against my sex. I almost came from anticipation. Her stiff, long tongue extended out and licked my nether lips. I moaned into the breast of her sister. Sensing my excitement, Jenn slid her face down to mine. I saw her J necklace so I knew it was her. She again made out with me as her twin sister ate me out. Sylvia's tongue plunged in and out of my engorged pussy lips. Her top lip kept smacking my clit, sending shudders through my body. She then jammed some fingers into my hole and wrapped her lips around my clit. She gently sucked on it as she finger fucked me. Jenn was meanwhile pinching my nipples and squeezing my breasts hard as she played tonsil hockey with me.

Jenn then trailed kisses down my neck to my nipples. After playing with my tit's a bit, she continued to kiss lower until her face was down with her sister's. Jenn watched close up as Sylvia gave me face. I closely watched the two of them. Jenn stroked Sylvia's hair away to get closer. She then lifted her sister's face to her and they began kissing. They kissed with the juices from my pussy on their lips. It was electrifying to see. I started coming on Sylvia's fingers. My body shook with an uncontrollable orgasm. Jenn added her fingers in there as they made out together. My hips bucked as my body went into a spasm of joy. It continued for several seconds.

I was breathing heavily as I came down. Both girls had their fingers in me still. They were smiling at me with sticky faces. Jenn asked, "Promise you won't tell anyone about that, will you?" Referring to their incestuous kiss.

I shook my head, "What? No, of course not. That was so hot. I loved it. I want to see more," I confessed. My chest was still heaving from my intense breathing.

"First you have to pass some tests if you want more," Sylvia teased. With that she climbed on top of me and sat her perfect little shaved box right on my face. I extended my tongue and for the first time in my life, I licked a pussy and I loved it. I loved the strange flavor which was not the same as my own. I loved the tangy smell. I loved the silky texture and the heat on my tongue. I sucked hard on her stiff little clitoris which made Sylvia moan and grind down on my face harder.

Meanwhile Jenn took her sister's former place between my legs and had her own first hand taste of my pie. She licked and sucked my sex like her sister had which got me worked up close to another orgasm in very little time. I grabbed Sylvia's butt and played with her asshole while I ate her out. Her hips gyrated in my face and she grunted which spurred me on. Jenn put two fingers in my pussy and forced two up my tight little backdoor. That pushed me over the edge and I started coming again. I wanted to scream out in ecstasy but Sylvia's pussy drowned me out. She was panting and moaning too and I suddenly got a big mouthful of her girl juice. She really squirted. My mouth was full and I swallowed. She also sprayed my face. I kept lapping and lapping away.

Then we moved around. Jenn lay on her back with her legs spread for me. Sylvia guided my head by pulling my hair over to her sister's crotch. "It's Jenn's turn now to enjoy your face. She's good Jenn for a first timer. Almost as good as you," Sylvia teased. I lowered my mouth to Jenn's waiting pussy. She spread her pink love lips with her fingers as I dove in starving for more goth pussy. She tasted and felt and smelled just like her sister. I licked away at her love nest as she held onto my hair and guided my face as how to best please her. I jammed two fingers up her snatch to help me.

While I was eating out Jenn, I felt Sylvia behind me, spreading my ass cheeks. I then felt her talented tongue circling my anus. It felt so naughty and electric. After a few minutes of licking my hole so stiffened her tongue and forced it up my butt. I moaned into Jenn's pussy. After tongue fucking my asshole for a few minutes, Sylvia removed her tongue and inserted a finger. She plunged it into my wet chute. I had played with my own asshole enough that it didn't hurt and I let her finger bang my shitter. When I loosened up a bit, she added another finger and then a third. She was stretching my asshole open. It was very pleasurable but I tried to focus on eating the pussy in front of me. It didn't take long for Jenn to climax. I sucked hard on her clit as I pounded my fingers into her. She grabbed my hair and held my face in place as she came like a freight train. She squirted all over my face just like her sister had. I lapped up all her juices that I could. Girl juice was running down my nose and chin. I loved it.

Jenn then spun herself around so that she was under me in a sixty nine position. She got her face up in my snatch and started sucking on my clit. I put my face back down in her crotch and replied by licking her slippery wet hole again. Jenn had a close up view of Sylvia spreading open my asshole with four fingers. Jenn put her hand up in there and inserted a bunch of fingers into my vagina. Sylvia had reached into the night stand and pulled out a bottle of lube. She squirted the chilly liquid all over my ass crack. It ran down to my pussy and Jenn's face.

Both girls had got their hand nice and slippery with the lube and began pushing deeper and deeper into both my holes. I had to release Jenn's clit from my mouth as I had to focus on what was happening to me. I continued to play with it with my fingers though. Jenn occasionally gave my clit a lick as her entire hand was being pushed up into my love cave. Sylvia was doing the same to my butt. I took a deep breath and suddenly my ass ring expanded around Sylvia's hand as she pushed her fist all the way into my asshole. I gasped out loud. I started panting. Sylvia asked me, "Are you okay? Do you want us to stop?"

I drew in a deep breath. The pain was fantastic. "Please, don't stop. I want both of your fists inside me. Fist fuck me. I'm your hand puppet," I pleaded. Sylvia pushed in further and then Jenn pushed her hand all the way into my snatch. I had both of their fists inside me. I was shaking. I couldn't speak. It was pain and pleasure. They started pumping their hands back and forth, piston fucking my two holes. As they both slid in and out, my head went into another dimension. Jenn flicked her tongue on my clit and I couldn't hold it any longer. I came like I've never came before. It was beyond intense. I exploded. I buried my face back into Jenn's snatch to muffle my scream. The twins pulled their fists out of me at the same time, leaving me wide open and gaping. I sprayed a fountain of my girl cum all over both of their faces.

My body shook and quivered uncontrollably for several minutes as my orgasm continued even without contact. A few moments later, when I caught my breath, I looked up and saw the twins holding each other tightly and kissing passionately. My crotch was on fire and still sore. I sat up and leaned back against the head board and watched Jenn and Sylvia make out with my cum on their faces. The way they kissed was pure, unadulterated love. I pulled my knees up to my chest and enjoyed the display of love.

After a while, they remembered that I was there. They giggled at me as they watched me watching them. Then without a word, they moved like synchronized swimmers in a well practiced manner as they linked their legs into a scissors. Their crotches mashed against one another. Sylvia squirted a stream of lube at the union of their bald pussies. They then both started gyrating their hips slowly at first. The motion continued, moving faster and faster. Both girls moaned and began grinding harder against her sister's cooch. They were holding hands and pulling themselves closer. Jen bit down on her lip hard and clenched her eyes. Sylvia threw her head back and opened her mouth in a silent gasp. Then both of their bodies shook simultaneously as they stopped moving. I had just witnessed synchronized orgasms. It was a beautiful work of art.

I crawled over to them and started kissing them both. It turned out that they weren't finished yet either. My crotch couldn't take anymore but the twins were insatiable. Sylvia grabbed my hair and pulled my face into her box. I licked her red, raw pussy again. She leaned back and Jenn mounted her face. Sylvia ate Jenn while I ate Sylvia. Our oral snatch fest continued until both twins came again one more time.

The three of us snuggled together with me in the middle. They made me swear to them again on my life that I wouldn't tell a soul about their incestuous love. I swore to them that it would our secret forever. We all fell asleep, sore, wet and well satisfied.

After a shower in the morning, I was getting dressed when I noticed the twins' necklaces on the nightstand. They had removed them for the shower. As I looked at them, I notice how they twisted together. It reminded me of how the two of them twisted together the night before and it made me think of how pure that was. I sighed because I knew that as close as I had just become with them that I could never be part of them. They both gave me long kisses goodbye. "See you at school tomorrow," I said as I left their home.

Epilogue

Monday at school started out weird. My body was satisfied but my mind still had so many questions. I realized my place with Jenn and Sylvia. I could be their play thing and have lots of fun sex with them but they would never love me like they loved each other. They were like a married couple from birth. I could date them but there was no future there. I was the third wheel. Besides, I would be going off to University in the fall and the twins were talking about going to New York to go to film school. I sighed and examined my prospects. Going back to boys what out of the question. I was a rug muncher for life after that. I liked Miranda enough but she was all the way straight and dating Marty anyway. Other than that, there wasn't anyone else.

I was pondering that dilemma in home room when I noticed that Tiffany was absent from class. It was odd, as she prided herself on perfect attendance and she didn't appear sick or anything on Friday. I then looked over at Brad who was sweating nervously. That was unlike him as he usually acted all macho and bold. Something wasn't right.

During second period, the principal came to our class and called Brad away to the office. He looked pale and frightened as he left the room. When class got out, I ran down to the front of the school to see Brad being placed into a police car with handcuffs behind his back. I got a sick feeling in my gut. I went to the cafeteria and sat with new friends. Miranda and the twins were telling everyone about the Switchblade Coven show on Saturday. I sat next to the twins and thought about what was happening.

Finally somebody noticed my uncomfortable silence. The twins looked worried at me. They probably thought I was freaked out from my experience with them. They gave me looks as if to say, "Remember, you swore to us."

It was Miranda who eventually asked what was wrong with me. I explained what I saw. I told them about Brad being hauled away by the police and how Tiffany was noticeably missing. As much as Tiffany had pissed me off in the previous month or three, she didn't deserve to be raped. No one did. Jenn and Sylvia looked at one another and nodded. Jenn spoke for them, "You should call her," she said. Sylvia nodded her agreement. I went out into the hall and pulled out my cell phone. I tried calling but no one answered. I then sent her a text. "Tiffany, are you okay? I saw Brad get arrested. Please call me. M"

Two minutes later my cell rang. It was Tiff. She was sobbing into the phone. She didn't speak.

"Tiff, it's me. Did he hurt you? Are you alright?" was all I could come up with. She continued to cry into the phone.

She finally was able to put words together. "Molly. I'm... I'm.. Oh God, can you please come over and see me? Please?"

"Of course, I'm on my way. Be there in ten," I answered. I ditched the afternoon and drove over to Tiffany's house which was only two blocks from mine.

Both of Tiffany's parents were home. Her mother opened the door for me. She had a look of shock when she saw me. It was as if she didn't recognize me right away and was scared that I was some north side skank come to terrorize them. Wearing tartan tights, a black miniskirt, a white vest and black leather jacket, lots of makeup and with my new haircut, I understood her shock. "Hello Mrs. Green. Tiffany asked me to come over," I said.

"Molly Stevens, is that you? I didn't recognize you. You look so..., so different," She replied while clutching her cross tightly. She looked aghast at me.

Rolling my eyes in disgust, I asked, "Mrs. Green, Tiffany called me. May I please come in and see her?" That brought her mom back to reality and she nodded and allowed me in. She showed me to the living room with the big screen TV. Tiffany was sitting on the couch staring at the blank screen. I approached her from behind. I could see her usually perfectly coifed hair was a mess. I circled the sofa slowly and saw her wearing baggy sweat pants and a loose sweater with a big blanket wrapped around herself. She didn't even see me until I was standing right in front of her.

I gasped and had to steady myself. Tiffany had two black eyes and the left side of her face was swollen up like a squirrel with a mouthful of nuts. She had a fat lip too with a horizontal cut on one side. Those were just her visible injuries. She turned her head and saw me. She started sobbing. I knelt to hug her gently and said, "Oh my God Tiffany, I'm so sorry." Tiffany pulled me closer and hugged me. She put her head into my shoulder and cried out loud.

Her mom nosed into the room. "Oh good. She really needed her best friend. We're glad that you're here Molly. I'm going to make some tea. Want some?" she asked. I nodded and she left us alone. Tiffany had a good long ten minute cry on my shoulder before she could compose herself. I just held her and tried to be comforting.

She backed away a little but still held onto my hands. Tiffany tried to say, "Brad. He..., he...."

I shushed her, "No Tiff, you don't have to say anything. I know. He tried that with me and I knew he was capable of trying it again. I'm so sorry that it happened to you. I tried to tell people about him, but..."

Tiffany began wailing again into my shoulder. I hugged her and rocked her. I felt so bad for her. Hell, that was almost me. All the bad feelings that I had for her over the past weeks seemed to go away as I sympathized with the sobbing mess. When she was able to speak again she told me, "I should have believed you. We all should have listened to you. I was a horrible friend to you. How can you ever forgive me? No wonder you hate me so much." She trailed off into tears again. They ended when Mrs. Green brought in hot tea in fine bone china. Being properly raised girls, social instincts kicked in. Tiffany sat up straight and held her cup daintily and took a sip. I knew the drill and followed suit to please her.

I told her, "Don't beat yourself up about that Tiff. I made him pay for what he did to me and so will you. I have your back. I'll help you fry this bastard." That perked her up a little and gave her a half smile even though it was obvious that it hurt her to do so.

Tiffany bowed her head shamefully. She continued, "It's not only that Molly. I know I let you down. I see what a shitty friend I was to you. I drove you away from me and now you hate me and have new friends. I've been nothing but a cunt to you since junior prom." That perked my interest. I was about to tell her that it was okay but I wanted to hear more and she felt like confessing. I held her hands tightly and she didn't shy away.

Tiffany composed herself and went on, "I want to explain. That night I felt something for you. I honestly did. That's why I asked you to kiss me. I really did want to kiss you but I was afraid of scaring you off so I came up with that lame excuse about teasing boys. But when you kissed me, I was taken away. I wanted more. You were so into it too. I wanted to tell you that I loved you. That's when I chickened out. I was afraid of what people would think and say and I was even more worried about scaring you off still. I was a fucking idiot."

My eyes began to well up as realized what she was saying. I wanted to hold her tight again but she had more to say. "I was so afraid of the repercussions of that night that I started acting all homophobic. I was trying to appear super straight so you would stay my friend. I told people we did it as a joke. I was going to say something to you about it but I didn't know how. Then when you fucked that guy at the beach, I was convinced that you were straight so I never said anything. I used that and told people so that they wouldn't think we were gay. Then when you flipped out at church and changed, I should have understood. I should have been supportive. I failed to see it. When I saw that look of hate in your eyes, I was crushed. I knew that I fucked up. I knew that I lost you."