Debutante

Story Info
Lesbian seduction, older younger.
1.9k words
3.91
52.3k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
janellef
janellef
62 Followers

"Come with me Sara."

The rest of the family had dispersed around the house after my birthday dinner. My Mother and my Auntie had rinsed and placed the dishes in the machine. My Father, Uncle and the boys, had retired to the front of the TV for a football game.

Gina had reached over to place her fingers lightly on my hand before telling me to go with her.

I never did understand how Gina fit into the scheme of our family tree. I do know that it was far more apt to be on my Mother's side of the family as opposed to my Father's. It seemed as if she floated around the fringes of my Mother's family. Always hovering, always caring, and always there.

"Vicki?" her voice's tone floated towards the kitchen, "We are going out."

"Hunh?"

I hear my Auntie muttering something to my Mother. "Unh huh," my Mother mutters back, "right."

"This is her day Vicki." Gina says while looking towards the kitchen, (with an assumptive air,) then nods positively when Mother answers.

"Yes Gina."

Gina turns her head slightly and replies over her shoulder, "Don't worry Vicki, all is well."

I murmur an anecdotal, "Good bye," to my family as we walk out the front door.

"My my, it's a beautiful day." we are walking towards the fields, "Where are we going? I'm so glad to be eighteen, I mean I know it's lame and all,"

"Shush! Little girl." Gina said.

"I'm not a little girl!" I protest and stop where I am, (minus the stomping of my foot in a childish manner,) "I mean why are you saying that? I know you're older and all that but,"

She stops, takes my hand in hers and turns me to face her, "In relation to me, you are a little girl." (her eyes are different, warmer, normally dark brown, now they are suffused with something I am drawn to, a copper hue.) "I, am ancient."

Her voice is somber, portentous, and creates curiosity in me. "Yes this is a beautiful day, and you are eighteen, and the feelings you have are not lame."

Interlacing my arm upon hers in the gap at her side, she turns and we walk across the field.

"You are nervous. You know something is happening to you, and you know I am leaving tomorrow." We enter a forested glen. "I have been here these last 5 years for you, and now this is our time. Do you understand?"

"Well, I thought that, but I wasn't sure Gina." I said as we stopped.

She takes my hand in hers and we continue walking, "I want you to take a breath and let the ambiance of the scenic ladened eventide soothe you and still you for we are to accomplish a task." Her sweet voice seems to weave itself into the evening quiet.

We arrive at the shore of a creek, "All the Juenger, women," (she pronounced my Mother's Maiden name in the Teutonic fashion with the 'yot' sound for the J,) "have had this conversation and this, time," She gestures towards the creek bank, " ... we shall sit, ... with me."

"With you?"

"With me Sara. A Juenger woman has owned this land since so ... long ago and down through the ages," her voice was melodic and dulcet. " ... your mother's mother's mother, all the way back to Lilith, probably the Lady Eve also. It is passed down aeons and aeons, to her sisters, to you, and your daughter if you bear one, in succession." Her voice was warmer than usual, "This place is yours."

"I don't remember ever having been here." I place my feet in the water and feel the wonderful exhilarating swirl of the water on them. The depth of the water is immediate from the shore, "My God it's deep!"

"Yes it is deep," she murmurs her agreement. " ... endlessly deep, but not overpowering. Isn't it wonderfully warm?''

"Mmmm," I answer, "... deliciously so." ''

"Didn't you know that you would be here though?"

I nod.

"Esoterica has always been our way hasn't it?"

"Yes," I answer, "the Juenger tradition."

"Look!'' she reaches and places her fingers under my chin, lifting my face slightly up, "She is here to bless us,"

There is a wonderfully huge yellow moon on the horizon, " ... just us." it is brilliantly yellow, scattered stars around it, "All of Her sisters too," The tip of her nose brushes lightly on my cheek as she whispers,

"... witnesses."

As we gaze at it the sounds of daily life are subsumed by the sounds of eventide and her voice, "Yes, everyone of you girls," she wistfully sighs, "just like this."

She stands. Her hands move to her waist and grab the hem of her camisole. She pulls it up over her breasts and over her head, "Join me."

Her fingertips stroke my cheek as she bids me to look at her. Her eyes move down then up. She twirls a strand of my hair then curls it upwards, "I said, join me."

I stand and reach to the bow at the top of my blouse.

"Your first should be bathed in love Sara." Her lips press against mine with the sweet wet moistness of a kiss. She lightly nibbles my lower lip, "So sweet."

"I just love this blouse, I gave it to you didn't I? Sweet sixteen, all of those boys at your birthday party with hard little cocks looking at you." She unties the bow attached to the blouse's collar then opens every button.

"You remember all the times," she moves her thumbs across my nipples, "Mother and I saying, 'when you're eighteen,' " then her fingers move to under my chin, "and you listened and heeded didn't you little girl?"

I nod as she removes my blouse completing her intention for me to, 'join her.'

She reached behind me to unfasten my brassiere, "This is why."

She gently pushes me down and moves back a step, her fingers deftly unfastening her skirt. "Look at me little one."

I gaze at her, backdropped by the big wonderful glowing moon which creates an aura about her highlighting the auburn tones of her hair. It appears so much longer curling down her shoulders and along the lines between her arms and body highlighting her wonderfully alluring breasts.

"Please remove my panties Sara." As I remove them she continues, "Juenger women are such beautiful women," She sighs as her hand moves around to the back of my head to have me look at her bare mound, " ... so sweet." Her hand coaxes me, closer, "Mmmm...hmmm."

So close I can see the pores. Close to the most wonderful wet musky scent that I can not resist inhaling.

She turns my face guiding my cheek to the skin. "You are at the threshold of your maturity, learning to exercise your power."

She moves her hand from the side of my head, places her fingertips and moves them to each side across my slightly opened lips. She moves them into my mouth.

"You wanted to do that." she moved the underside of her fingertips on my lips, "Mmmm...hmmm Sara show me how good you sucked him."

I close my eyes and remember my tongue moving under it and end up licking her palm.

"Yes, he loved that didn't he little one? Especially when your wet lips closed on the tip." she whispered.

I could hear his grunts, groans and words mingled into the sounds of our atmosphere.

"All of him in your mouth, swelling when you sucked, throbbing when you stopped, how he wanted more and more, and," Her fingers moving in my mouth back and forth just as he did, in out, tapping at my throat, in out, my head moving it's rhyme, the heat, the tempo of lust, pounding lust, want, " ... then you stopped, withdrew and denied him."

I hear the sound of his voice, whiny and plaintively echoing in my mind as she continues, "You had him there didn't you Sara, what, all of 3 minutes?" her voice laughs. "And it all went away didn't it, just wilted to nothing." She talks as if she had been there. "As if you didn't know, Sara?"

I nod and look up at her, "I knew."

"Tell me lil one," her eyes hold mine with intent as she absently moves her fingers on my lips, " ... what was better, denying him, or the feeling of superiority as you gave him that pitiful little cum he got courtesy of your hand?"

"Both, equally, he didn't deserve what he got."

She places her fingertips between her legs. They glisten in the subdued light. I hear the soft sounds of her wet manipulations there. "Do I?"

Taking her fingers in my hand I bring them to my lips and move my head side to side.

She places her fingers on my lip then moves them around the oval shape of my lips. "Let us make this, memorable. Little one?" she removed her fingers, "You haven't joined me yet." she looks at my shorts.

I look down and realize I am still partially clothed, "I'm sorry Gina, I shall get ready for you I promise." I reached to my waist, "May I stand?" and began scooching to remove my shorts.

"Of course not." she laughs lightly.

I remove my panties scooting one side under my knee, then the other. I look up. The moon behind her is so large, glowing, orange, almost blood red. Brightly coloring her.

The air seems alive, the night sounds rustle almost deafeningly as she seems to float closer and closer to me. I move back and downwards knowing what I will do, knowing where my lips will be.

"I knew you'd give willingly."

Seeming to float closer and closer, with the smell of the earth and water, the sounds in our space, the twinkle of the scattering stars, and her wet warm sweet, and musky taste present for me, I lay back. She is so much above me, leaning back on her hands and offering her, "self."

I watch her breathe, hear her moans, whispers of encouragement, her directions as her hips move in semicircles across my mouth. I adore her.

"That's right little one, you can do that with your tongue." she says as my tongue enters. Her nipples are turgid as she moves her fingertips to them, squeezing them and moaning. She presses down on my face grinding so gently.

"Touch yourself little one. We are so close." she murmurs.

I can feel her hard clitoris throbbing as I touch myself.

She grinds on me in small circles then pushes down, her body tenses, breasts heave with her breath, nipples as hard as pebbles. She rewards with her wet smearing on my lips.

She moans and whimpers as she moves down on me sliding to kiss my lips, "Mmmmm, you sweet wonderful little lover girl you." She slides her fingers between our bodies and presses hard on my clitoris, "Cum for me."

She smears my mouth, her lips over mine, her tongue invades my mouth making me share her breath. Her fingers press against me and remains until my orgasm flows. Taken and taken again.

______________________

"Time to get up Sara." Mother's voice goes through the door with her knocks. I jolt up from my sleep barely managing to cover myself, (seeing my cast-away panties on the floor, throwing one of my pillows on them.) I calm my breathing and groggily answer.

Gina's voice adds, "Yes c'mon get up birthday girl." as they enter my room.

Happy Birthday to me

janellef
janellef
62 Followers