Debutante MILF Lesbian Submissive

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"At first I was angry at you betraying me like that. She is my enemy and yet you easily submitted to her. I realized it was partly my fault because I hadn't ever really stood up for myself," Miranda continued.

"I'm sorry," I said.

"Oh I know," Miranda said. "You were vulnerable, weak. You were looking for attention and Serena gave it to you. But don't worry, I have lots of fun plans for you...Mommy."

My pussy tingled at her innuendo, at committing the act of incest I had fantasized ever since it was first brought to my subconscious.

"But first, Mom, go get a strap-on. It is time for you to fuck our new slut," Miranda ordered.

The word 'our' was quite a turn-on and I quickly went to my toys, got out of my dress and put a strap-on around my waist for the first time since college.

"You really are a shitty cunt-licker. I just assumed all you cheerleaders did was suck cock, get fucked and eat pussy," Miranda said, grabbing Serena by her no longer perfect hair I had done for her today and led her to the bed. "Up, slut."

Serena had still not said a word, but her eyes gave away both a hunger and humiliation I had felt for a long time. The two combined are a nasty mix of raw emotion and like a drug it triggers in you a hunger for more.

Miranda lied on the bed and snapped her fingers at her cunt. Serena wordlessly crawled between Miranda's thigh high clad legs and resumed licking.

I, no longer needing instructions, moved behind Serena, lifted up her dress, tugged her panties down and without a word easily slid the whole plastic cock inside her wetness.

"Oh, God," Serena moaned as I began fucking her.

"You like my Mom's cock in your cunt, slut?" Miranda asked.

"Fuck, yes," Serena answered as she moaned.

"Ever had a cock in that tight ass of yours?" Miranda asked a couple of minutes later as I continued to slam hard into Serena, loving the thrill of fucking someone.

"What? Nooooo," Serena moaned.

"A slut like you has never had a cock in her ass? Well, that is a shame, don't you think, Mom?" Miranda asked.

"A real pity," I quipped, before adding, "Of course that can easily be changed."

"Fuck her ass, Mom, like she did yours," Miranda ordered.

I pondered how she knew that, but didn't ask as I pulled out of her cunt and got some lube.

Serena begged, "Please, not my ass."

"Tit for tat or in this case ass for ass," Miranda smirked, grabbing Serena by the head and shoving her face deep into her cunt.

I rejoined them on the bed, generously coating Serena's ass and my plastic cock with lube and put the cock between her ass cheeks. Suddenly enjoying being in charge, I demanded, "Slut Serena, beg to get ass fucked."

Miranda let Serena go by the head and smiled, "Go ahead, beg bitch."

I rubbed the plastic cock between her ass cheeks as she moaned, giving into the lust, "Damn it, fuck my ass, Petra, fuck it like I did yours."

I pushed forward as she answered, enjoying hearing her scream.

"Fuuuuck," Serena screamed, as Miranda grabbed her head and shoved it back into her cunt.

I watched as my cock slowly disappeared inside Serena. I was in awe at the sudden power I had after being so weak. I wanted to make her whimper, scream, and beg. I wanted to see the whole cock disappear in her ass. I wanted to dominate her, punish her for the humiliation she put me through.

Finally it was all in and Serena was making whimpering sounds that were muffled by Miranda's cunt.

I began moving in and out, slowly at first, but soon I was slamming all my cock in her ass.

Miranda smiled, "Enjoying this, Mother?"

"Fuck yes," I grunted.

"Be right back," Miranda said, leaving Serena and me alone for the first time.

As soon as we were alone, Serena said trying to be menacing but her moan weakened her leverage, "You will pay for thiiiiiis."

"I'll pay for thiiiiiis," I mocked.

"You wait, slut," she weakly threatened.

"You look good with a cock in your ass...Slut Serena," I smiled, slapping her ass hard.

"Yoooooou bitch," she screamed.

"Yoooooou slut," I mocked.

"Oh you two and your playful banter," Miranda joked as she returned to the room also wearing a strap-on. She returned to the bed and on her back and said, "Ride my cock, slut."

Serena didn't hesitate or show any signs of defiance like she had to me, instead she moved onto the longer, thicker plastic cock, mine sliding out of her ass, straddled it and slowly took it all in her cunt.

I watched amused as she began riding my daughter's dick, the one she came here to Domme. It was amusing...the Gods obviously had an ironic sense of humour.

After a couple of minutes, Miranda ordered, "Plug our slut's ass, Mother, time for some double penetration action."

"What? Noooooo," Serena whimpered, clearly close to orgasm.

"That's one," Miranda said, using Serena's words against her which made me smile.

I obeyed, reinserting my plastic cock in Serena's ass.

"Holy fuuuuck," Serena screamed as she was filled by two big plastic cocks.

Miranda bucked her ass up to completely fill Serena's cunt while I simultaneously buried my cock deep in her ass.

Serena got excessively animated over the next few minutes of double fucking. "Oh, God," "I'm so full," "Harder, fuck your slut harder," and "I'm so close to comiiiiiiing."

"Tell us what you are," Miranda ordered, clearly amused by the complete turn of events.

"A slut, your slut, fuck I can't believe it," Serena babbled.

"Believe what?" Miranda asked.

"You...could...resist...me," Serena admitted, between hard deep thrusts in her holes.

"And yet you couldn't resist me," Miranda said amused.

"Noooo," Serena admitted as two cocks filled her deeply.

Beg to come," Miranda ordered.

"Fuck, please Miranda, let this slut come," Serena begged.

"You will be a good girl from now on?" Miranda asked.

"Yeeeeess," Serena agreed, clearly using all her might to not come.

"Look up at the camera in the corner and beg to come, slut," Miranda ordered.

Serena looked up, probably mortified by the reality she was being filmed, (I was surprised too, when did she put that there?), but she obeyed, "Oh Miranda and Petra, please allow your slutty diva bitch to come."

I asked, "You want to come from getting your ass fucked?"

"Yeeeess, I love your cock in my ass," Serena trembled.

"Come, now, bitch," Miranda said, bucking her cock harder up into Serena.

"Fuuuuuuuck, thaaaaaank yoooooou," Serena screamed, as her orgasm obviously was released instantly.

I continued slamming into her ass even as her orgasm quivered through her.

Serena moaned, whimpered and squealed as the double penetration continued throughout her orgasm.

Finally, I pulled out, flipped Serena onto her back and shoved my cock in her mouth. I roughly fucked her face with a cock that was just in her ass.

Miranda laughed, "That is hot."

Serena gagged briefly, but took my face fucking as best she could. Pulling out, I quickly slipped out of the strap-on, straddled Serena's face and ordered, "Get me off, Slut Serena."

My cunt was burning already from the reversal of fortune and watching my dominant daughter. Miranda lay beside us and watched quietly as Serena licked my cunt. Obviously, she hadn't eaten much cunt as she wasn't overly good, yet I was so horny I got off anyway flooding Serena's face with my cum.

Spent, I got off Serena and collapsed on the bed.

Miranda said, "So, Serena, I hope we understand each other now."

Serena weakly asked, "What now?"

"We go our separate ways," Miranda said, "unless you decide you need to come over and get dp'd again."

Serena laughed weakly, "You really are not what I expected."

"And you are exactly what I expected," Miranda responded.

Serena winced at the obvious insult.

"Mother, get my necklace back," Miranda ordered.

"Sit up," I ordered.

Serena obeyed, still clearly spent from the orgasm and the turn of events.

I took the necklace off Serena and handed it to Miranda.

"Now everything is as it should be," Miranda said. "Serena, go home. I am exhausted and so, do not need you anymore."

Serena got out of bed defeated, grabbed her clothes and headed out of my room with her head down.

Just as she reached the door, Miranda added, "You really need to work on your pussy pleasing, Slut Serena."

"Yes, Mistress," Serena nodded clearly desperate to leave.

Miranda waved her off and Serena turned and left. I imagine her head spinning with how things had went so drastically wrong for her.

Miranda and I lay in my bed in silence until after the downstairs door closed.

As soon as it did, Miranda ordered, "Pet Petra, get between your new Mistress's legs and finish what the slut couldn't."

"Y-y-you want me to pleasure you?" I asked, surprised, even though I was excited by the idea.

"Yes, I want you to eat your daughter's cunt," Miranda said crudely. "It was obvious you wanted to when you shaved me. Plus, it is also obvious you need a Mistress and I will be a lot less risky than Serena."

I smiled, as I moved between my daughter's legs and said, "Yes, Mistress, I am here to serve you."

"That you are," she agreed, grabbing my hair and pulling me into her wetness.

Extending my tongue, the last line of incest to cross faded, as I eagerly began licking my daughter. Her taste exotic and fruity was unlike any I had ever tasted.

"That's it Mom, lick your daughter's cunt," she moaned.

Wanting to bring her the greatest orgasm of her life, I took my time. I explored every inch of her pussy, teased her clit and parted her pussy lips. Yet, always going slowly not to get her to revved up until I was ready for her to explode.

"Fuck Mommy, stop teasing meeeee," Miranda moaned, clearly enjoying my tongue.

I began swirling my tongue around her clit which enhanced Miranda's breathing.

"More, Mommmy, more," Miranda whimpered.

I began flicking her clit, making her legs twitch involuntarily and as her breathing continued to get more erratic I slid two fingers inside her wet cunt, found her g-spot and began tapping on it like it was a drum.

"Oh yes, Mommmmmmmmmy," Miranda screamed as her juices began flooding out of her and onto my fingers and face. I eagerly lapped up her sweetness never wanting the river of cum to end.

I continued licking and tapping on her g-spot until her orgasm was done. Sliding my fingers out of Miranda's hot cunt I put my fingers in my mouth and sucked them clean of my daughter's delicious pussy juice.

"Fuck Mom, you are one amazing cunt eater," Miranda said, looking up at me lovingly.

"And you Miranda, have one amazingly delicious cunt," I replied.

"That is what all the girls say," Miranda smiled.

"How many is all?" I asked, curious and kind of jealous.

"A couple more after today," she coyly replied.

"Well, I am always available to please you, Miranda," I said, moving beside her on my bed.

"Oh I know," Miranda smiled back, as she moved and crawled between my legs.

"Unlike that bitch Serena, I am a Mistress that likes to not only get, but give," Miranda smiled, from between my legs.

"Well, give away, Mistress Miranda," I smiled, putting my hand on my pussy lips and spreading them open.

"Mistress Miranda," she purred. "I like that Mommy-sub."

"Mommy-sub," I purred back. "I like that."

Miranda leaned forward and began licking my cunt. Like me, she took her time exploring every inch of my cunt.

I closed my eyes and just allowed the pleasure of being pleased by my daughter course through me. I flashed back to the crazy last two weeks that led to this moment. In the end, one thing led to another which led to another which led to this...and I...I wouldn't change a thing.

The end

1...5678910