Decadent Castle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The slow movements are soon replaced by a faster pace and you can feel his erection reach so deep inside of you. It feels so good inside of you that you just want more and faster. So you start to push back when he pushes inside of you. The sound of your passionate sex fills the room.

When you think he will come inside of you already he pulls out completely and places one hand on your waist. He pushes you to the side so you are laying on your side, with his other hand he grabs your legs and pushes you around so you are laying on your back. With one hand on each knee he opens your legs. He grabs some pills at the head of the bed and places them under your ass. Now your waist and pussy is more up in the air. He takes on of his hands around his erection and points it at your pussy and slowly pushes it in again. And then he grabs your legs so he can keep your legs open so wide.

He leans forward a little and says to you as he sees into your eyes;

"I can not hold back much longer and I will come inside of you."

His hips start to move back and forth again. You feel his hard erection fill your pussy so lovely. Moving faster and faster and you can see him becoming sweaty from pumping you. You sense he is already close to his orgasm, he pumps faster and faster. His hands grab your legs harder and his moans become louder. The tension in his body become so visible now and you can even feel his erection become slightly bigger as his orgasm hits. He moans so loudly as his cream starts to fill your pussy. His body is twitching as he shoots stream and stream of white cream inside of you.

As his orgasm starts to end he very slowly pulls out his now semi hard erection from you pussy and tells you to lay perfectly still in the position you are in.

You wonder what he is thinking and why you must be there still.

He walks on his hands and knees to your side and kisses you and say;

"That was perfectly wonderful and I have wanted to do that for so long!"

He reaches for his pants and reaches into the pocket and pulls out your silk panty. The panty is in a bundle but he unfolds them and leans toward your feet. You guess he wants you to put the panty again so you lift your feet a little. He puts on your panty again, as you push your feet into the bed and lift your ass he slides the panty all the way up.

He takes your hands and pulls you up to sitting on the bed. You slide over to the end of the bed as he says;

"You can't take off your panty until I say so."

He pulls you up even more so you are standing on your feet. You reach down to pick up his shirt while he picks up his pants. In two steps you place yourself behind him and put on him the shirt. He places his arms in the shirt sleeves and when he is in the shirt you step back a step so he can put on his pants. As he has his back toward you as you place your hand between your legs, on the panty. And you can feel how wet the panty is already from all the cream inside your pussy that has started to drip down. But your silk panty does not let it out so you can sense how slippery you are between your legs.

As he put on his pants he says that the both of you should get back to the performers again. But before returning the both of you should go to the kitchen and make some new drinks. So you walk to the kitchen again and make another special big drink. As they are mixed you return to the room again.

Of course the performers know what you have done since both of your clothes are not in the same nice order they were before.

You place the drinks on the table and the two men say cheers and drink them up so quickly. Since it is the second special drink the male performer drinks you wonder what effect it will have on him. You feel like the last performance is coming close now.

Part 5.

The two glasses are places on the table so you decide to take them away into the kitchen. As you are walking you can sense the wetness between your legs. It makes you feel so naughty and sexy with all that cream inside of you.

When you return to the room you see the owner sitting in one of the chairs. The female performer is standing on her hands and knees on the table and facing the owner. The male performer is sitting on the sofa and leaning forward and you can only see part of his face since he is licking her pussy from behind. On your way to the empty chair you notice the performer stroking his hard erection with his right hand.

You sit down in the empty chair and watch the female looking at you and the owner as the male performer lets his tongue slide up and down on her pussy. Since he did that to you before you can really imagine how it feels as that wet tongue presses and slides over those sensitive parts. He says how wonderful her juices taste as she has become so wet again.

Her breasts are hanging down and you start to imagine how it would feel to have them in your mouth. To make those soft nipples hard with your circling tongue. As you are imagining this she takes one of her hands and starts to squeeze on breast and tenderly twitching her nipple.

As you turn your head towards the owner you see that he has been watching you as you watched her breasts. You sense yourself blush a little since you feel a little guilty. But it is nothing to be ashamed for since she is an attractive and sexy woman. He just smiles to you and kisses you tenderly on your lips.

He then turns to the performers and says;

"Can you please turn sideways while standing on the table so we can see better?"

She replies;

"Of course"

And she turns her legs and knees to the side you see her from the side while she still stands on her hands and knees on the table. He stands up from the sofa and walks to the other end of the table. Your eyes follow his big hard erection as he positions himself behind her. She opens her legs by moving her knees towards the edges a little.

Since your chair is at her legs end and the owner is by her head's side you have a better view of how his erection will enter her pussy. As the male performer grabs his erection you notice how full and heavy his balls have become again. They seem ever more filled with his cream than before when you tasted him. And his erection looks really rock hard, almost as it is about to explode any moment.

She turns her head backwards to the male performer and says;

"Please put it inside of me now, I can not wait anymore!"

From her way of begging you can really sense that she wants to feel him inside of her again. He then starts to bend his knees and little and move his hips forward and slowly enter her wet pussy. Without really noticing it you now see that your own hand is between your legs, touching your soaking wet panty from the inside. You really want to slide your finger inside and take out some wetness and massage your clit as well. You want to slide your finger at the same pace as he will slide his erection into her. But you can not risk opening your panty since all the cream you still have inside might flow out on the luxurious chair. So you only touch your panty slightly from the outside and then decide to place your hand on the owner's thigh instead.

As you see the male performer's big erection slide so easily into her pussy you squeeze the owner's thigh lightly. You then hear the owner saying;

"Take it out of her and show your erection to my maid so she can see how wet your partner's pussy has made your erection."

So he slowly takes out his erection of her and as you see it shining in the light from her juices you imagine how incredibly wet she must be.

But he does not only take it out, he takes on step towards you, his erection so close before your face. Without even thinking you lean forward, your hand leaving the owner's thigh, and place your lips at the tip of his erection. In the next second your hand is grabbing his heavy balls and your lips open and you take his erection deep inside your mouth.

You sense another kind of taste on his erection, her juices taste differently but very good. It makes you feel really naughty and turned on by tasting her juices on his erection. When you sense his erection almost leave your mouth you lean forward in one quick motion as to taste her once more before he slides it back into her.

When you lean back again you lick your lips discretely and place your hand on the owner's thigh again. But you became distracted by watching his erection and the taste on your lips and you accidentally place your hand between his legs and you feel he is already semi hard.

He opens his pants a little so you slide down your hand there again. He erection feels little soft and warm so you grab it carefully and pull it out. When it is out you slide inside again and feel his balls are already heavy too. It seems like those drinks are really a miracle medicine!

Now the male performer slides in his erection into her and places his hands on her hips so he can more easily hold her in place. He then begins to move his hips back and forth and thereby pumping her pussy with his big erection. She instantly starts moaning loudly each time his erection is pushed deep inside of her. Soon the sound of his hips smacking into her ass fills the room.

You eyes move from her face, her mouth open and moaning, down her back and watching her breasts swinging from his pumping her and all the way down to her nice and firm ass. You see small beads of sweat forming on her body as well as his body.

Again you sense your free hand moving down to your wet panty since you can not concentrate because you feel so strong lustful desire for more sex. You feel you must do something, otherwise you will slide your fingers inside your pussy and all the cream will leak out and soak the chair.

So you slide out of your chair and down on the floor, you slide and turn towards the owner's chair and place your hands on his knees and press them slightly apart. The owner knows what you want so he slides a little forward and raises his back so you can take off his pants. It seems like he never bothered to take on underpants so as his pants come off a little his now hard erection stands up into the air. You slide the pants all the way down to his feet and now his hips and erection is by the edge of the chair.

You place your hand softly on his erection and watch the face of the woman as her eyes are closed from her enjoyment in the treatment she is getting. She opens her eyes for a second and sees you so close to her, you lean over to her and kiss her soft lips. They tasted sweet and much softer than a man's lips. You lean back towards the owner and lean downward to his erection.

With the smacking sound from the sex behind you, you take his erection into your warm mouth. You play with your tongue in circles on his erection's head and feeling the weight of his heavy balls with your hand. In your head you wonder how it will feel when he comes in your mouth. You want him to come in your mouth so as to taste his white hot cream.

While letting your mouth slide up and down on his hard erection and hearing his moans you move your free hand down to your wet panty. You massage your clit a little from outside the panty and it makes you feel too naughty with all that cream already inside.

In your head you get the image of the woman when she got that big erection so deep inside her mouth. With each time you take the erection deep in your mouth and suck it you try a little deeper each time.

Since you are sitting on your knees on the floor you feel free to slide your panty a little to the side so you can slide one finger inside and play with your pussy. As you slide it to the side and you move your two fingers inside you feel the creamy stickiness from the sperm inside. Your fingers slide so easily inside your pussy, all slippery from your own cream and his. Because the whole situation is so naughty it makes you feel more excited and lustful. You increase your sucking on his erection and while sometimes stopping and licking his heavy balls. There is a thirst inside of you to feel his cream inside your mouth as well and you can not wait much longer. So you use every technique you can to make his pleasure as large as you can.

Now all seem to be moaning in the room, all except you since you have your mouth full. Your mouth almost start to ache a little from the size of his erection and since he is holding back his orgasm. So you increase your sucking and move your hand from his balls to his erection so you masturbate him at the same time you suck him.

You look up at him and see him watching you with great desire. He whispers;

"If you keep doing that I will come inside your mouth."

The smacking sound from the performers have stopped so you stop sucking for a second to see what they are doing. You see them in the sofa behind you. The woman is sitting down and the man is standing, you can only see him slightly from his back but you know she is sucking him too.

You slide your fingers faster inside your slippery pussy and sense also as the mixed cream is dripping down and running down your hand. Turning back to him again you continue sucking him deeply and hard. His body starts to move and twitch slightly; he can not longer hold back his orgasm. The hips move up and down a little as you are moving your mouth up and down on his erection.

With your hand you sense his erection becoming slightly bigger so you expect his cream to come any second. You prepare your mouth for what is coming.

And as he raises his hips higher than before and moans deeply you sense his cream coming and in a second later you feel the first spurt hit the inside of your hot mouth. It just comes and comes so you have to swallow it before it runs out the side of your lips. After you swallowed it still shoots more but not so violently. You feel your tongue covered in his cream and it makes you swallow again. Even after that he keeps coming but more slowly shooting streams now, it fills your mouth and finally he stops. With his cream in your mouth you slide your mouth a few times up and down on his erection to make sure you got all his cream. When he slides his little less hard erection out of your mouth you keep it open a little so he sees all his cream inside, covering your tongue in white. You close your mouth and let the cream swirl around in your mouth to taste it really. The taste is much sweater and little fruity, it must be from the special drink. It tasted really nice for you. Being glad you saved the last of his cream in your mouth you finally swallow it too, enjoying the taste to the last drop. And when you watch down between your legs you notice how the cream from your pussy has ran down your fingers and hand and finally dripped on the floor. It makes you feel really naughty when you think about how you have your pussy filled with cream and made two men shoot all their cream in your mouth and then you swallowed it all.

When you look at the owner you see he is totally exhausted from your oral sex. So you move a little to the side to see more of what the performers are doing. Again she is sucking him so deeply and he is close to coming again. He is also moving his hips as to pump her mouth full of his erection. His movements are becoming more erratic it is the first sign he is really close to coming. You feel curious to see their orgasm.

The man is moaning deeply and breathing heavily. His legs become unstable and you see the woman has stopped sucking him and is instead masturbating him with her hand. She is sitting with an open mouth and tongue out as to aim all his cream into her. Now the owner is also standing next to you and watching the couple for their final performance.

His cream starts flying and streams hit her mouth and tongue but also forehead, cheeks and chin. It is more than she ever expected and seen before so she is very surprised of how much cream he is shooting. Her face starts to be covered in long white strings of his cream and drops of them too. She looks really naughty with his cream on her face. She swallows what she got into her mouth and while she does that the final shots of cream hits her lips and drips down to her naked breasts.

When she opens her mouth again she takes his erection and sucks it clean until the last drop is gone. She smiles at him and says;

"Hey honey, it tasted really sweet."

He sits down next to her on the sofa, totally exhausted. You see her cleaning her face with her fingers and licking the cream from them too. The both of you feel excited still and like you really want to come again. But when you look over at the men you see they are in no condition to be of service to you, they are too exhausted.

The woman has now cleaned her face from those thick streams of cream and she is massaging her clit slowly. You notice some drops of cream on her big breasts and you just feel like you should be the maid you are. So you walk over to the sofa and sit right next to her and lean down to lick her breasts and clean them of those drops of cream. You notice that the taste is the same as from the owner's cream, so the drink surely creates that specific taste. She opens her eyes and looks lustfully down at you are your tongue is playing with her nipples. Her free hand moves to her breasts and she squeezes it and pushes it little upward to you can suck and lick it more easily. Her nipples becomes so hard instantly, you feel their hardness against you tongue. So you tease them with the tip of your tongue and carefully squeeze them between your lips too.

She is really enjoying your lips and tongue on her breast as she is moaning. Her other hand is still massaging her clit in circles. Her breathing becomes heavier and deeper and you sense she is close to her orgasm.

Her body twitches and shakes as her orgasm hits. Right after her body becomes a little stiff but she moves her hand from her own breast and to your face as she leans forward and kisses your lips.

You lean backwards a little and she kisses you more passionately. Your tongues meet and you realise it is the first time you are really kissing another woman. It feels forbidden and wrong but it makes you really excited. She is a really good kisser and you feel the warmth between your legs become stronger.

You sense one hand on your breast, and the other between your legs. Softly she is massaging your breasts and pinching your hard nipples. Her other hand slides over your pussy and she finds your clit. In small circles she starts massaging it, making that warmth inside you more intense.

Now her mouth moves away from your lips and she leans down to your breasts. Gently she kisses all around your breasts and licks on your nipples. And now you sense how her finger slides inside your wet pussy. She sucks on your breasts and slides her finger in and out of your pussy. In a lustful voice she says;

"You are really so wet inside, can I taste you between your legs?"

You can only reply with passion;

"Yes, please lick me."

She places two kisses on your breasts and goes down on her knees on the floor and opens your legs some more by pushing on your knees to the sides. You slide your body a little downward so she can lick you more easily.

Her tongue starts to go slowly up and down and make small circles at your clit. You remember that it was exactly the same way as the male performer licked you earlier. She licks you little faster for each time until she notices your breathing becoming deeper and faster. Then she slides two fingers inside your pussy and only licks your clit. The sensation is too much and you feel your body is starting to tingle. She licks faster and faster, and her fingers move faster. You can not hold back anymore so your body starts to shake and become stiff as your orgasm comes. It feels divine and you finally feel like you can not take anymore.

You collapse down on the sofa and the woman climbs up next to you. The woman is sitting on one side, the male performer on the other and you in the middle. The owner is watching from the other side of the table, sitting in one of the chairs.