Decadent Dreams

Story Info
Dreaming about being dominated by you.
1.4k words
4.37
18.5k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sleep is such a wonderful thing; I didn't want to wake up this morning. I fell asleep quivering with need, body thrumming with desire, and this morning, I awoke feeling languid and delicious.

How to put sensations into words...

Even the slide of the sheet against my skin was enough to make me tremble. When I fell into the land of dreams, the first thing I remember best is being teased. My nipples pinched and caressed, fingers whispering over sensitive skin. Strong hands squeeze my hips and then fade away, making my need grow. The drag of nails down my spine and over my soft bottom...

Every touch, every whisper, every look setting me on fire; just thinking about it, my nipples tighten. The memories are fresh. I roll on my stomach, stretching like a cat, licking my lips. Then I feel your hands, a loud clap echoing in the air as they meet the skin of my bottom in a sharp smack. My back arches, my nipples press into the softness of pillow and blanket. I want to cry out, but I've lost my breath...

Again I feel your hand warm my ass, the other sliding along my thigh, tracing the inside of my thigh lightly with gentle fingers, You make me feel so sensitive and so hungry. Feeling your hands move to grasp my hips, the sound of a growl so near my ear, the caress of hot breath on the back of my neck. I can feel the heat of your body so close to mine.

You pull on my hips, lifting me up, pulling me to my hands and knees. Fingers dig into my skin, a tremor racing through me, my legs slide apart, my sex is quivering; I can feel it teasing my every sense. I want you so much, I want to feel you, and I want to be filled by you.

My fingers grip the sheets, tugging on them as your hands run up my back and over my shoulders. You lean over me, chest pressing to my back biting my neck. I can hardly stand it, I press my bottom back against you, I need you...

Another growl...this time reverberating from your lips against my skin, teeth scraping down the backs of my shoulders. Your hands seeking, teasing my sides, my stomach, reaching up to tug on swaying breasts. I can barely stand it; I need so much, why are you teasing me?

Again I press back against you, I'm rewarded with the clap of your hand upon my ass. The electric jolt of sensation nearly floors me, I can hardly support myself, and elbows buckle, breasts crushing to the plush mattress. The only things holding me up for a moment are the hands upon my hips, your hands....

Another clap of hand on skin echoes in the room, a cry pulling from my lips, arousal teasing the air, intoxicating me. And then, I feel it, the whisper of your fingers on the inside of my thigh again, quivering with need. You don't seem to care; you're interested in only teasing me, pushing me to my very limits. You want me to beg; I can tell...I can feel it. You want me to whimper and cry for it...

And I do...I can't stand it...your fingers lightly slide against slick lips before retreating only to do it again. Its too much, I cant bear it...I need more. I press against you, I bite my lip, cry out...I beg for it, gasping and panting...needing.

And you finally.... wonderfully, give me what I crave. I feel your manhood pressing against my lips...it feels so wonderful, oh God I can barely contain myself. Your holding my hips, I can't push back against you. Torture...sweet wild torture...you tease me, sliding against my slick lips pressing against my entrance, the pressure so delicious, and then you pull back.

Just when I think I will not get that sweet wondrous sensation of being complete...you thrust powerfully into me...I orgasm instantly. My body quakes with the power of it all, muscles tensing and contracting. You feel a vice like grip around your sheathed manhood, my slick sex milking it in the heat of climax. My voice sounds raw to my own ears, the cry of sheer pleasure almost drowned out by the thundering of my heart.

You've not even moved inside me yet...you still hold my hips, my body helplessly writhing in your grasp. Connected so intimately, body sizzling with how sensitive it is. My body grows languid, savoring the feel of you nestled deep inside me, craving the closeness, the completeness. And then you move inside me...

I moan deeply, voice husky and every nerve in my body alive with sensation. Moving slowy, I feel the grinding of your hips to my bottom. Oh God, it feels so good. With every movement, another wave of trembles wash through me. I'm so sensitive, my thighs are slick from my nectar. I'm drunk on the scent of arousal and sex.

My breasts press into the mattress more firmly every time you press yourself deep inside...a moan rushes from my throat, I can't help but reach back, trying to touch you, needing to feel you. Instead one of your hands slides from my hips to grasp my hair, pulling back.

The burn in my muscles as I bend back like a bow, crying out, you can push deeper in me now, it feels so wonderful, such an erotic feel. I try to support myself on my hands again, and then it begins...your thrusts become more demanding...

I lose the battle, unable to support myself, you let go of my hair, more interested in anchoring my hips. Pulling me back as you thrust forward. I eagerly move with you, crying out and gasping, feeling the clap of our flesh meeting as you buck into me. That wild pool of hot sizzling orgasmic bliss is growing inside me again. I can't think, I can only feel, I only want to feel...and I want more.

You give it to me, the slow gentle motions becoming rougher, faster, harder. I cry for more, you lean over me; I feel your body heat. You bury yourself deep inside, stilling in there for a moment, I can feel you throbbing inside me...I hear your harsh breathing. I cannot stand it, this torture you seem bent on giving me. My sex grips your cock, milking you, encouraging you.

You growl and then I am lost, you take me, hard...wild. A loud clap echoes as your hand slaps my ass. I am on the verge of screaming. My fingers pull on the sheets, uncaring of the tangle I'm making of the bedding. All I care about is the wild need feeding my lusty hunger, the bucking rhythms of our sweaty bodies. I never want it to end; yet I crave that sweet release all the same.

I can't imagine anything more perfect as this complete joining...this wondrous pleasure. And then the tidal wave of ecstasy is upon me...I'm lost in the throes of another orgasm, and hot on the heels of my own release, I hear you cry out, a deep growl reverberating through your body as you fill me. Your hot orgasm making my spasming body grow wild and sated all at once.

Buried inside, both our bodies now quivering from the wild release, bursts of light still coloring my vision, my brain no better than mush, I feel the weight of you pressing against me and I melt down. It's so erotic to feel you still nestled inside my slick core. The weight of your body hot upon my own is thrilling and sweetly complete. You roll onto your side and hold me against you, kissing softly at my neck. I feel your hands sliding over to cup my breasts, holding me close always.

It is with this wonderful languid state coursing through my veins that the dream begins to fade. The final thing I remember is the feel of your fingertips dancing against my hip, the joy of being held close as if treasured warming my soul. I wake up to find my bed in a tangle of sheets and my body slick with sweat and the musk of my arousal filling the air.

I was warm and delicious this morning...that was how I felt. I was damp, sex slick with my nectar...and all the while, I swore I could still feel you nestled against me in such an intimate embrace...It was a very good way to sleep...