Deceive Me Not

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stepped out of the car. Even though there was no chance of Brie and Kyra hearing the door slam shut, I eased it closed. I walked around the right side of the house, past the garage to the gate at the far end of the yard. By the time I reached it, sweat dampened my forehead and rolled down my sides. It was warm outside but not enough to leave me sweating. Nervous anticipation, I reasoned. The possibility of what Brie and Kyra could be doing at that very moment had my body going like I'd just worked out. I used the bottom of my shirt to wipe my forehead and tried to control my breathing.

I eased my way along the fence, past the pool to the porch. The plan was for Brie to leave the living room blinds open if nothing happened between her and Kyra. If they were closed, it meant they were having sex. The window was obscured by tall bushes, so I was going to have to push through them or walk around in order to see if the blinds were closed. Walking around would've been the easiest, but my throbbing cock decided otherwise. I used my hands to separate the branches and tentatively leaned forward. I should've grunted in pain at the scratches I instantly felt along my forearms, but all I could do was gasp in adrenaline-fueled surprise: the blinds were closed. Oh-my-fucking-God, I thought. Dazed, I slowly retreated until my feet reached concrete. I turned and couldn't stop from jogging back to the gate.

By the time I reached the side of the house, I was sweating like crazy and feeling a little dizzy. My heartbeat was still pounding in my ears, all but drowning out the incessant summertime sounds of crickets and cicadas. I paused by a spigot, turned it on and drank deeply from the attached hose. Then I splashed a little water on my face and the back of my neck. Even though it was warm, it felt nice and cool compared to my hot skin. Leaning against the wall, I took a few calming breaths before covering the remaining distance to the front door.

Standing on the front porch, I cupped my hands and peeked through the door window. I could see all the way to the curtains covering the sliding glass door which opened to the back porch. Where the left side of the hallway opened to the living room, I saw the back of the couch but nothing else. I wondered if Brie and Kyra were on the couch or perhaps the floor. Or were they were upstairs in the bedroom?

Okay, I whispered. This is it.

I depressed the thumb paddle of the handle and slowly pushed the door open. Tentatively, I stepped inside and eased the door shut before tip-toeing my way down the hall towards the living room. About halfway down, I froze. Oh shit, I thought. What if Kyra freaks out when she sees me? What if she takes off? Kyra may be perfectly happy having sex with Brie, but she may be totally against a threesome with me. Unfortunately, Brie and I hadn't discussed this possibility.

I didn't know what to do. If Kyra reacted how I was afraid she would, it'd ruin the whole experience for Brie and that was the last thing I wanted. I can just leave and return later, I thought. Or maybe sleep in my car. But if I didn't return Brie might worry that something happened to me.

I groaned at my paralyzing indecision . . . until I heard a low, sensual moaning. I turned my head towards the living room and after a few seconds realized it was Brie making the noise. My mouth went dry as the desert and I was sweating again despite the house being cool. Still worried how Kyra would react, I made my way towards the living room.

I reached the corner of the wall and looked to the couch--empty. Then I looked to my left and down--

Holy shit.

Brie was lying on her back, her tanned legs splayed wide and bent at the knees. Kyra was positioned between them, giving Brie's glistening pussy furious licks with her tongue while two of her fingers pistoned in and out of the slick opening. God, they looked so beautiful; so tanned and curvy and covered with a light coat of perspiration. My cock started to jerk so violently I thought I was going to come in my pants.

I stepped further into the living room and nervously cleared my throat. Kyra's head snapped towards me so quickly I jumped; her dark eyes went wide with surprise. Oh fuck, I thought. But before I could regret my decision to not leave the house, Kyra smiled at me--a slow, lusty curve of her moist, swollen lips. Then she turned back to Brie's pussy and resumed eating it with gusto.

Brie was staring at me with half-lidded eyes, smiling like the cat that ate the canary. I wriggled my eyebrows and returned her smile. She nodded towards the recliner, which I took to mean "sit down and enjoy the show."

I sat down and noticed Brie's flesh-colored dildo, pink vibrator and a tube of lubricant atop the coffee table. I wondered if she and Kyra had used them yet. If they had, I hoped like hell they'd do so again. There was also a half-empty bottle of vodka and a shot glass. Guess the booze worked, I thought, or at least it didn't hurt. At the other end of the table, Brie and Kyra's dresses were spread haphazardly across the floor. I wished I could've seen how this all started, how it'd progressed. My imagination definitely had a few ideas.

I was amazed at how deftly Kyra ate Brie's pussy, giving equal attention to the folds and engorged clit. The two fingers she was fucking her with were facing forward and it looked like she was applying pressure to the front wall with each withdrawal. I made mental note of this as it appeared to be working extremely well.

Brie's face was twisted with concentration as she caressed and plucked her large nipples. I knew she was fighting an impending orgasm, holding off as long as she could to magnify the explosive release. But Kyra's furious tongue and fingers proved too much. Unable to stand it any longer, Brie finally arched her back and screamed--a guttural, protracted sound that dripped exquisite bliss and total release. Kyra continued her ministrations until another smaller, yet still powerful, orgasm left Brie gasping for breath.

Kyra slid along Brie's body, a slow, sensual undulating motion as her tongue traced a wet line from her soaked pussy to her mouth. Brie parted her lips, accepted Kyra's tongue and sucked it greedily until she was gasping for breath.

Then, releasing Kyra's tongue, Brie rasped, "My turn."

Kyra laid back and spread her legs wide. Brie positioned herself between the soft tan thighs, tossed her hair over her shoulder and hummed appreciatively. "God, so pretty," she whispered before flicking Kyra's clit with her tongue. Kyra cried out and lifted her hips as a flood of juices spilled from her pussy.

Running a finger between the slick folds, Brie crooned, "Oh, baby. You are so fucking wet. I could just drink you up." She lapped at the heavy cream as she slowly worked two fingers into Kyra's pussy.

I looked down, surprised to see that I was stroking my cock. The head of it was shiny with pre-come and its dark veins stood out in stark relief against the otherwise smooth flesh. Huh, I thought. I honestly couldn't remember taking it out of my shorts.

Much to my dismay, I was quickly approaching orgasm. I tried to think about other things: baseball, politics, even religion. But the sight of Brie licking, sucking and fingering Kyra's pussy was too much. Still, I tried to hang on, to deny my impending release a little longer. Then Brie reached up and plucked the dildo off the coffee table and slipped it inside Kyra until all that remained was the flanged base. After a couple full strokes, Kyra started screaming, "Fuck, yes! Oh God, oh God! Fuck me! Yes, fuck me!"

It was more than I could bear. I sped up my strokes and a few seconds later shot a load of come that reached my neck. The subsequent spurts landed on my green t-shit, leaving it spotted with numerous pools of thick cream.

I opened my eyes to see Kyra and Brie watching me. They were lying on their sides, facing each other, caressing each other like lovers. Kyra smiled at Brie and teased: "Now I see why you married him. Damn if his cock isn't huge."
"And he knows how to use it, too. Don't you, baby? He always hits all the right spots."

I felt my face flush, a silly thing considering the three of us were equally vulnerable at the moment.

"Aw, look," Kyra crooned. "He's blushing."

They giggled and I felt my face brighten even more. I shook my head and said, "I see you two found another common interest."

Brie absently ran a hand up and down Kyra's leg. "Oh, yes. We've found that we're both very interested in each other's bodies." The two women gazed into each other's eyes until Brie whispered something to Kyra. Kyra nodded and smiled, then Brie glanced at my semi-hard cock. "You want us to help you with that? I'm sure we could bring him back to life."

Oh, man, I thought. This is it--what I've been fantasizing about. It's really going to happen.

My voice trembled with the desire pulsing through my body. "Sounds good to me."

Brie nodded toward the couch. I stood and stepped out of my shorts and underwear before pulling off my t-shirt, shoes and socks. I walked to the couch and sat in the middle. Brie and Kyra stood as one and sauntered to either side of me; their curvaceous hipped swayed with each step, their heavy tits bounced gloriously. They knelt on either side of me and pushed their tits against my arms. I paused, not knowing which one to turn to first. Kyra placed her long, delicate fingers on my chin, making the decision for me.

She kissed me long and hard. We pressed and rolled our tongues against each other; took turns sucking and nibbling them. I tasted and smelled the scents of cool vodka and sweet pussy; Brie's pussy, I realized. The thought of that made images of Kyra eating it so thoroughly flash through my mind. God, they'd looked so amazing, so hot together. I felt a twinge of jealously at how natural it'd seemed, like they were two halves, finally united and whole.

I gasped into Kyra's mouth when Brie went down on me. There was no warning, no licking or gentle stroking; just her hand wrapped around my balls and her hot mouth taking my cock to the hilt. My breath grew ragged, which must've sparked something in Kyra. The intensity of her kiss grew ferocious, like she was trying to devour me. Her tongue was powerful and insistent, larger than Brie's, thicker and coarser. I shuddered at the thought of how it would feel against my erection.

A few minutes later I got to see just how it would feel when Kyra switched places with Brie. She deep-throated me a few times--long, sensuous, pulls along the sensitive flesh--before focusing her attention on the swollen head. I arched my back when she started milking me with her long fingers, licking each pearly bead that escaped my cock's tiny slit.

Brie pulled back from our kiss and rasped, "That feel good, baby? You like having her suck your big cock?"

"Yes," I moaned before our lips met again. God did it feel good. Kyra was going down on me in slow, sucking strokes. Each time her head moved up, she ran her tongue along the length of my shaft. And she was using her saliva to make me so slippery I could barely stand it when she'd work her hand up and down a few times before swallowing the hard flesh again.

I was having a serious problem with control. I could feel my balls swelling, pulsing with the need to come in Kyra's mouth. Then, suddenly, her mouth was gone. I nearly whimpered at the loss of her hot soft lips, her rough tongue. Kyra sat up on her knees. Brie leaned towards her and they kissed. "Mmm," she said. "I can taste his cock on your lips. You should taste his come. It's delicious."

Kyra smiled. "Oh, I plan on it. But first I want to ride him."

Kyra lifted her leg and straddled me. With one hand, she reached down and grabbed my cock. She stroked it a few times, running her thumb over the tip, before placing it against the soaked opening of her pussy. She lowered herself slowly; her eyes pressed tightly shut; her face a mask of infinite pleasure. She moaned loudly as each inch disappeared into her hot, wet cunt.

The head of my cock was tingling and pulsing, swelling with the need to come. Desperate, I reached behind her ass and grabbed my balls. I squeezed until pleasure transitioned to pain and I felt a twist in my gut like I'd been punched. The sensation didn't ease the tension, the desperate need for release, but it stopped it from getting any worse.

Once Kyra had taken all of me inside her, she paused, opened her eyes and stared into mine. I was instantly mesmerized by the sparkling beauty and depth of her gaze. I felt my mouth drop open, slack, as breaths of admiration escaped my parted lips. Kyra leaned into me, pressed her mouth to mine, and drew on my tongue, sucking it hungrily as she lifted and lowered herself along the length of my erection with slow, deliberate strokes.

Christ, she was so tight and hot. I felt like I was burning alive.

Brie kneaded Kyra's breasts as she alternated between the large nipples, sucking each swollen nub thoroughly before moving to the other. After a minute of this, she paused and breathed, "Help me." I took one nipple as she took the other. Together we licked and sucked like two eager babes. The sensation pushed Kyra higher and higher until she cried out, "Oh, fuck-fuck-fuck-fuck-fuck! Yes! Yesss!" She started pumping up and down on my cock, lifting herself high enough until only the head was within the thick folds before slamming back down.

It was too damn much; I couldn't take anymore. I threw my head back, grabbed Kyra's hips and pulled her down as I felt my cock explode.

Kyra's pussy released a flood of juice. It coated both of us, making our abdomens and pelvic areas glisten. She bucked and jumped up and down on my cock so hard I was sure it'd pop out of her, but she maintained a firm grip as she milked it dry. Her own release came in three protracted waves, each slightly less intense than the one before, until, finally, she collapsed against me.

After a couple minutes, Kyra rolled to the side. We both groaned as my still hard cock slipped from her pussy. Brie stroked it and said, "Hmm, looks like someone's not finished yet."

Kyra, propped-up at one end of the couch, looked down in confusion at the thick semen dribbling from her gapping pussy. "What, he doesn't get soft after he comes?"

Brie bent down and licked the length of my cock before going down on it a few times. "Sometimes," she purred. "But usually he doesn't go completely soft for hours."

Kyra, still panting, said, "Holy shit. Josh, you're every woman's fantasy."

I smiled. "I've been telling Brie that for years."

Brie grabbed my shaft and straddled me. "Oh, shut up and fuck me."

Brie went to the floor, pulling me along until I was lying on top of her between the couch and coffee table. We both cried out when I slammed every inch of my straining cock into her hot pussy. I sucked one of her nipples as she drew heavily on the other. After a few measured strokes, I started jack-hammering into her. Since I'd come twice already, I felt more in control. The urge was still there, but I knew I could keep another release at bay for quite some time.

I fucked Brie into a quick but powerful orgasm. Then I pushed up into a kneeling position, grabbed her ankles and pulled them far apart. I couldn't help but stare appreciatively at her glistening pussy; the way it opened to my cock as I pushed in before gripping it tightly as I withdrew. Every few strokes I'd pull out until only the head was inside her. I'd wait until she begged me to put it back in before flexing my hips and ramming into her hard enough to make her cry out in ecstasy.

Kyra appeared at my side. She was standing close enough for me to smell the heady aromas of semen and pussy juice. I leaned to the side and buried my face in her cunt. I licked the slick folds, sucked on the swollen clit and buried my tongue in as far as it would go. She grabbed the sides of my head, pushing me into her pussy until I could barely breathe. I kept licking and sucking and penetrating until her hands tightened on my head like a vice and her juices flooded my mouth.

I turned to Brie who'd been watching while I feasted on Kyra's pussy. She smiled and breathed, "Doesn't she taste wonderful?"

I licked my lips. "Yes, she does. Very wonderful."

Kyra walked around the table to Brie's head and asked, "Would you like a taste, baby? Hmm? Would you like to eat me while your husband fucks your pussy?"

"Oh, God yes," Brie breathed.

Facing me, Kyra lowered herself onto Brie's eager lips. She held herself up so I could watch as Brie fingered her pussy and alternated between furious licks and penetrating stabs of her tongue. God--it was so unbelievably hot. I'd always figured Brie would enjoy sex with another woman, but I'd had no idea how much or how good she'd be at it.

I zoned out for awhile as I continued to stare at Brie's glistening lips and chin, at the plump folds of Kyra's pussy. Though still pumping my cock in a steady rhythm, I was barely aware of it, completely mesmerized by what I was watching.

Brie's sudden orgasm brought me out of my trance. I opened my eyes, surprised to see the ceiling. Huh? I thought. Then I became aware of Kyra, nibbling and sucking on my exposed throat. I pulled back from her tantalizing nips and licks and looked down. She was running furious circles around and over Brie's clit with two fingers. Brie bucked her hips as another release washed through her, burying my cock as deep as it would go. Breathing hard, she cried, "Oh, fuck! Oh, fuck! Yesss! Oh, God, I want more. I want my pussy and ass both filled."

Kyra and I smiled at one another conspiratorially as I withdrew my cock from Brie. She gasped as it popped free then started moaning rhythmically as I stroked her pussy with its head, drawing juice from it to the tight little opening just below. Kyra reached over and plucked the tube of lubricant from the coffee table. She squirted a generous dollop onto her finger before rubbing it around and over Brie's asshole and the length of my erection. I put my hands under Brie's ass and lifted. With a quick thrust of my hips, I pushed past the tight ring of muscle, not stopping until my pelvic bone ground into her pussy. Brie bucked like she'd been electrocuted, crying out as a violent orgasm tore through her body.

As I pulled back, Kyra quickly slipped two curled fingers past Brie's weeping slit. I felt them and their added pressure through the thin wall that separates pussy from ass, unable to contain a series of violent shudders as they stroked the top of my pistoning erection.

Brie's ass was like a silk glove, fisted around my cock, milking it in slow, sensual motions. I licked the sweat beaded on my upper lip, moaned at the taste of salt and pussy juice. I wanted to stay just as we were . . . forever. Fuck work and all the rest of it. I had all I needed right then, right there. I was truly a happy man--

"Ahh!" Brie cried and began squirming beneath me. At the same time the pressure around my cock seemed to triple, like something was trying to eject me from the tight depths I was exploring. I looked down and whispered "holy fuck" at the sight of Kyra's hand completely inserted into Brie's pussy. I'd seen fisting before but only in porn movies. It looked different up close, painful and beyond invasive. But Brie wasn't telling Kyra to stop; quite the contrary, actually. She sounded like she was being assaulted by a series of powerful orgasms, screaming into Kyra's pussy and bucking like a wild bronco.

Kyra alternated between pumping her fist and moving it around in tight circles. She looked up into my eyes and asked, "You like that baby? You like fucking your wife in her tight ass while I fist her sweet pussy?"

I croaked a feeble "Yes" and started slamming into Brie. It was quickly becoming more than I could bear despite my two earlier orgasms. Kyra was close as well. She was groaning and biting her lip and pumping her ass up and down on Brie's face. But just when she seemed ready to explode, to add to the sexual energy pouring off Brie as she continued to orgasm over and over again, Kyra stared at me and rasped, "Don't come yet. Okay? You need to wait a little longer."