Deceived by a Mother and Daughter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Randi slowly crawled up towards the pillows giving me a great chance to view her body. She had been hiding so much under her loose fitting oversized dresses and flat shoes. Her legs were incredible and she did not have a tummy that I had suspected was being hidden by her fashion choices. In fact her dresses all were extended away from her body by her chest and kept her actual shape hidden. As she rolled back to her side to wait for me I could see the nervous anticipation for what she realized might happen. I was still thinking in the back of my mind it was just to be a kiss but what a kiss it had been so far. She and I were being guided by her mother and neither of us were sure of where we were being led.

I walked around the bed and crawled back up to her as she laid waiting and wiggled around until our bodies matched in height and I could reach her lips. Renee stopped me however and suggested I coat her lips in wine again. I went a little farther this time and as I dapped a little to the corners of her lips I slid my finger across and slowly pushed it into her open lips. Her lips closed tightly around the tip of my finger and she looked up at me with a playful smile which was the first smile or hint of playfulness that I had seen from her. It made a popping sound as it pulled through her lips. Hoping to keep her in a light and playful moment I took the next finger full of wine and placed it on the tip of her nose and then reached up and kissed her nose as she laid there. With no suggestions being made from Renee I turned to see her reaction and was shocked to see her standing there in her bra and panties as well.

"Put some wine on her nipples if you are just going to tease her." Renee smirked.

I was OK with this because the pretense was that we kissed or licked where ever the wine was and I was definitely going to get a firsthand taste from her nipples now. As I nibbled and sucked I could feel them hardening and extending. It was so exciting to feel her squirming and lifting her back up off the bed trying to gain more contact from my tongue and lips as they teased her.

"Why don't you remove her bra and get it out of your way?" Renee suggested.

Randi went to reach for it but was stopped by her mother.

"No let him do it, lay back and just enjoy the attention he is giving you."

The bra she was wearing did little to enhance her tits as they continued to stay perky and straight up without falling one way or another. They were firm and supported themselves as I resumed my oral treatment of them. I felt the bed shift and could feel Renee climbing in behind me as I leaned over her daughter. When I felt her hands moving back and forth along my back and again reaching around in front of me to fondle my erection it was my turn to allow a moan to escape.

Randi quickly opened her eyes and looked down at first to see me latched to her nipple and then caught the sight of her mother's hand attempting to free my member from my briefs. She looked down at her mother's hand, then my face, and finally her mother's face to see she was now focused elsewhere than her daughter's pleasure. There looked to be a sign of disappointment in her face so I changed things up a little bit. I sat up and pulled my underwear off exposing myself completely to the two of them at the same time. As my eight inch shaft sprung upwards they both gasped. Well actually Renee sort of shrieked of excitement but Randi gasped in a mix of excitement and horror which told me they already had plans for how this would go.

Now I knew for certain I wasn't here just for a first kiss. Knowing this allowed me to forgo all pretenses and start being a little more assertive. Instead of turning back to Randi I simply laid back down between them with each of them on their own side of me. Renee was sitting up next to me and Randi was lying next to me but was propped up on her elbows. This position kept her from being able to reach out to my throbbing member but it didn't stop Renee as she wrapped a hand around it and held it there as if she was sizing it up.

"Go figure. I finally find a guy with a big cock and it is for my daughter."

Randi didn't say anything so I reached for her and pulled her face towards me for another kiss. I had to reach for her opposite hand and pull her so she turned onto her side and closer. It took a little maneuvering to get her mouth aligned over the top of mine and her body tight against my side but eventually she started in with a deep kiss and was able to ignore what her mother was doing. I wasn't though as I found the stimulation of the kiss and a hand now slowly pumping my cock to be too much. Just as I was about to cum the hand stopped and I felt the bed move some more. Renee was pulling Randi up and over the top of me to straddle my midsection.

The kiss resumed and in this position I was able to feel her ass for the first time and gently squeeze it. It was incredible to have both hands full. Moving my hands down over her cheeks into the gap between her legs I reached my fingers under the fabric of her thong only to have Renee grab me by the wrist and pull my hand away from her.

"Slow down big boy, this isn't for you. Let her take her time."

Wow, that was a shocker. I didn't want to argue with her but whether or not it was for her or me, I was enjoying it just the same. Well if it was ok to have my hands on her ass, then I was going to go back for more. I used my hands to pull her tight against my cock and forced her to grind against it. This caused her to start her own gyrations and she lifted her upper body up off of my chest so that she could apply her weight to her hips and enhance her pleasure.

"That's it Randi, use his body for your pleasure." Renee whispered to her.

Her pleasure or not, it was all feeling pretty good to me. With her sitting upright now I moved my hands around to her perky little nipples and began teasing and pulling on them again. Randi closed her eyes and tilted her head back and just opened her mouth to breath as she provided all of the movement at the point our hips were merged. I tried to lift my hips up to make even more contact but realized that her weight along with Renee pushing down on her hips that I would not prevail as she rode hard against me.

"Would you like to feel even better Randi?" Her mother asked.

"Yes!" She quietly answered in between gasps of breath.

"Lay down on your back and remove your panties."

And just like that she rolled off and onto the bed next to me. Her mother grabbed her panties and slowly pulled them down her legs as she lifted her butt up into the air to make it easier for her.

"Now spread your legs a little so he can kneel in between them."

Renee held my arm and guided me off of the bed and back around to climb up between her legs. With her hand on the back of my head she pushed forward until my face came inches away from her sex. She had a cute little rectangle of hair above her lips and was cleanly shaven everywhere else. She was glistening with moisture and was emitting a very sweet smell.

I had tried going down on one of my girlfriends before but was not very experienced and only hoped that my inexperience would not be on display. I wanted this to take Randi to a new level in erotic pleasure. I slowly began licking at her folds and was told by Renee to lick her higher near her clit. When I missed it multiple times she reached up under my chin and held it asking me to feel for the nub with my tongue. Randi's reaction let me know when I found it. I kept at it and soon had a bucking wild college coed under my oral control. She had her legs wrapped tightly around my head and her hands pulling my hair tighter into her sex until she started trembling and shaking. I tried to keep going but Renee stopped me and told me she was too sensitive and to back off a bit.

"Crawl up and give her a kiss now." She told me.

I planted small kisses along her abdomen up to her cheek which was turned sideways. Randi slowly turned to me with the most beautiful peaceful look I had ever seen and then she smiled.

"Thank you!" Randi whispered to me before I started another kiss.

It only was a few seconds although it seemed like much longer before we were wrapped up in each other's arms again. As the kiss continued once again I felt Renee's hand on my cock slowly pulling me back a little lower. In order for me to be pulled down further I had to lift up onto my elbows. When I did this it allowed Renee to start rubbing my cock up and down the wet slit I had just been pleasuring with my tongue. Each time she probed the opening Randi would jump. She continued to do this for a few minutes concentrating on circling her clit with the tip of my cock. Occasionally with her hand wrapped tight around me so that I had limited penetration she would put the bulb of my cock into her love canal and move it around. Randi grabbed my forearms when she did this and bit her lower lip.

"Randi, do you want this?" Her mother asked?

With her eyes still closed she shook her head up and down. I was anxious, because I sure wanted it even if she wasn't sure. I was on the verge of deflowering a beautiful young virgin.

"Say it Randi. Tell him to make love to you. Look him in the eyes and tell him."

Again she just shook her head and murmured "yes".

"Open your eyes Randi. Tell him to make love to you. Tell him, not me."

She opened her eyes and stared into mine as Renee continued to tease her clit and opening with her hand wrapped around me. At one point she pulled her hand off of me and when she reached for me again she started rubbing some kind of lube on my hard-on before placing it right at her opening.

"Do not put it in until she asks. Give her a kiss to convince her you want this as well."

I no longer felt her hands on my cock but rather on my hips as she climbed behind me and was looking over my shoulder at her daughters face.

"Go on, kiss her. Make her want you. Tell her how beautiful she is. Make her yours."

"I need a condom!"

"No this is a perfect time for her. You do not need a condom. Go on, tell her." Renee quickly said.

I leaned in and gave her another kiss as Renee applied pressure to my waist. My tip was barely entering her folds as she moaned into my mouth and was shaking. I pulled back and looked into her eyes but she was looking down trying to visualize my probing of her opening. I was only in about an inch but she stared wide-eyed at the size of my cock versus the size of her body.

"Please Randi, tell me you want this. Tell me you want me?"

"Please?" Escaped from her lips.

"No Randi, tell him what you want. Look at him, tell him what you need."

"Please, make love to me."

As soon as the words were out of her mouth I started pushing only to be shoved hard from behind entering her halfway as she screamed and pushed my chest back. I waited until she calmed down before pulling back slightly and pushing another two inches into her. Randi had her head turned to the side in submission to accept what was happening but Renee didn't like that.

"Randi, look at him. Look down at how beautiful it is to be coupled with a man."

When she looked down she lightened her hands on my chest. She moved them up to my shoulders and shifted her knees farther up making it more comfortable for me to continue. I started a slow rhythm as she watched finally getting all eight inches into her after about three minutes. Now it was time to make love to her. She lifted her legs up around my torso at the same time she pulled my by the shoulders in an attempt to lift up and kiss me. I went back down to her and put one arm around her as I continued to plow into her picking up the pace. We fell into a nice rhythm with our lips exploring each other. When she started breathing heaving and making little sounds into my mouth I knew she was getting close to another orgasm and so was I. Her mother had brought me close a couple of times and I was very close when she was grinding into me but now I knew I was going to stop. I lifted away from her lips so she could breathe and I could balance grabbing her legs along her thighs and started pounding as fast and hard as I could until we simultaneously exploded together. Her eyes closed tight and her face grimaced as she rode out her spasm and I unloaded multiple shots into her womb.

When I softened I pulled out of her and laid next to her holding her and planting small kisses around her nose, her lips, on her cheeks, and then circling back to start all over. Randi had her eyes closed and was held comfortably in my arms recovering. She would open her eyes and give a slight smile before closing them and letting me continue my kisses. I am not sure how long we stayed like that but I do know that both of us forgot that Renee had watched the whole thing and was still just standing there. When Randi opened her eyes and lifted her head I remembered her mother.

"Randi that was so beautiful." Renee said.

"It felt so nice. I don't know, it is something I never thought would feel that good."

"Oh dear, it continues to get better and better when you are with someone you love."

"Do you think you will ever love me?" Randi asked looking me in the eyes.

"Randi right now there is nothing I want more than to be with you. I have thought about you constantly since the other day when we met. Is it love? I definitely think there is a very strong intimate attraction so yes, I think it is possible that we are capable of falling in love."

No sooner than I had said that I felt a blanket being pulled up and over us. Renee walked to the door and shut of the light moving out into the other part of the suite. There was a pullout sofa bed so I wasn't too concerned about where she was going to sleep. We quietly talked stopping every few minutes to kiss before we eventually fell asleep. Light was still shining in through the curtain so it could not have been past nine thirty PM yet.

Half-way through the night Randi woke me when she attempted to get out of bed to use the restroom. When she came back to bed our kisses and touches started over and she actually crawled back up and straddled me like she had done the evening before. As she was grinding the angle she was at allowed me to pull her ass cheeks down onto my hardening steel shaft again and I entered her on one of her downward ministrations. She gasped and whispered.

"Oh Fuck."

This time it was Randi who controlled the action riding us both to another climax again with the result of me emptying my seed into her womb as she fell back down onto my chest and said.

"I will see you in the morning."

When I finally woke it was to two sets of eyes laying on the bed on each side of me smiling as wide as possible.

"Good morning sleepy head." Randi said playfully.

"Good morning." I tried to say as cheerfully.

"Do you know you snore? Do you know you also talk in your sleep? Randi asked.

I had lived alone for so long that I had no way of telling if I snored or if I talked in my sleep.

"Well aside from the snoring did I say anything worth noting in my sleep?"

Almost at the same time they said. "Oh yes you did." And then with big smiles they laid down next to me and held me. I then realized we were under a blanket which meant they had no intentions of getting up any time soon. Not one to go against the flow I just laid there until my curiosity got the best of me.

"So is anybody going to tell me what I said? Did I embarrass myself?"

They both started giggling and didn't budge.

"You do know I am not against tickling my subjects to make them talk." I said as I reached for Randi.

It didn't work however because as soon as I tried to tickle her I rolled on top of her and when I saw her smile I just stopped and started kissing her again. I could see her being a distraction when it came to revenge. How could I possibly not want to hold her in my arms?

"I love you too." Randi said after a moment or two.

"What?" I asked.

"I said I love you too. In your sleep you kept saying Randi I love you. Even my mom heard you. You kept saying it so I recorded it on my cell phone."

Ok, so now I know I have no chance of ever keeping a secret. Where do I go from here with these two? I wonder if they have any secrets.

"So since I bared my soul, what secrets do you two have that you are keeping from me?"

When I asked this I meant to be funny, but they both stopped straight faced and looked at each other. So now I was definitely curious.

"Ah, so I can see you two do have secrets you are holding from me?"

"Can I tell him?" Randi asked Renee.

"I don't know if that is a good idea yet." She said in response to her daughter's question.

"But I want to."

"Ok then go ahead."

"Don't be mad. But you know last night when you asked if you needed a condom?"

"Yes." I said as concern reached into my throat.

"Well we sort of didn't actually tell you all you needed to know."

"What do I need to know?"

"When my mom said it was a perfect time for me. She didn't mean it was a perfect time for safe sex. She meant it was a perfect time to conceive."

Randi looked at my face for a response and I could feel Renee staring at my face from the other side. When I didn't respond right away Randi got this real sad face on and I could not stand to see her sad.

"Well then, since you shared that, can I share something with you?" I asked.

"Ok." Randi said quietly.

"It doesn't matter whether or not I had a condom on or whether or not you were conceiving at the time because I am not going to stop making love to you until we have a big family."

I rolled back on her and started kissing her again. Only this time my hands were roaming all over her body and eventually I found that I would have to remove her panties she had put on sometime this morning.

"Oh and another thing. Don't ever wear panties to bed again."

Randi started giggling and so did Renee.

"Renee, you should probably leave us alone for a little bit before you get tossed off of the bed accidently."

We didn't conceive that night, but we didn't miss the next month and got married when Randi was four month pregnant. She was already showing when she graduated in June.

I had been set-up by my future mother in law.

12