Deceiving Emily

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kav123
kav123
80 Followers

Emily's juice glistened in the light of the TV, smeared up my leg by his hand. Without thinking, or knowing why, I grabbed his hand and shoved it up my skirt. Will swapped hands and pushed two - then three - well-lubricated fingers into me, still warm from Emily. That drove me over. I leaned up and forwards on my knees into him and grabbed on. As my pussy clamped tight around his fingers, I scrunched my eyes tightly shut and tried desperately to stifle my moans as a huge orgasm tore through me.

Once it had subsided, we stayed in each other's arms for a minute or so in silence. Emily suddenly coughed and shifted position. We both instinctively jumped up off the sofa in an instant but pathetic attempt to mask what we'd just done. In that moment my whole friendship with her flashed before my eyes and I regretted my betrayal. But Emily didn't move. She wasn't awake and was just as comatose as she's always been. The relief on our faces must have been a picture. I felt like I'd been given a get-out-of-jail free card as I exchanged looks with Will and turned away, running my fingers through my hair in relief and trying to calm down.

Clearly Will didn't share my feelings as his hands encircled my waist from behind and he planted gentle kisses on my neck, hoping to pick up where we'd left off. I wriggled away from him, pushing his hands off me before turning and telling him what a mistake we'd just made, how Emily didn't deserve what we'd done to her and how we didn't deserve her as a result. My mind was right again and I had to take care of Emily. In a vain attempt to make it up to her I decided to give her back her decency and put her to bed. I slid her underwear back into place and told Will to give me a hand getting her into bed so she could sleep off the alcohol.

Emily's head lolled forwards as, for the second time that evening, we held her up between us, this time trying to negotiate the stairs to her first-floor room. Her room was the first one at the top of the stairs. I turned the key and we manoeuvred her inside before laying her on the bed. Will went to get her some water and something to be sick into, just in case. With all that had gone on, it felt very wrong to undress her, but she'd never have slept well in that tight dress, so I unzipped it and slipped it off her. Leaving her in her underwear, I covered her up and left to make a quick trip to the loo.

When I returned, I waited in the doorway as Will placed the water and bowl by the bed. As he came to the doorway, I expected him to close it and stay with Emily, but instead he came out onto the landing before shutting her door. I was surprised and pissed off. I asked him what he was doing.

"I'll crash on the sofa tonight" he said. "Feels weird sleeping next to her after what happened earlier". Will's sudden apparent guilt annoyed me.

"Not sure you can contain yourself next to an unconscious helpless girl again? You'll probably try to fuck her this time" I snapped, without making eye contact, unimpressed and a little pouty.

"Don't give me that shit" Will shot back, as he turned and aggressively put one hand against the wall next to my head.

He leaned in and trailed his other hand roughly across my mouth and nose as he whispered "You didn't have a problem with me having a little fun with her when you were cumming hard all over this hand twenty minutes ago". I could smell the sex on his hand.

He continued by wiping it back across my face the other way "In fact, you didn't seem to have a problem with taking it from Emily's beautiful, tight, smooth little pussy and shoving it straight into your hairy little cunt".

He was trying to humiliate me but I was mesmerised. I was being insulted and degraded and was struggling to control myself. Not from hitting him as you might expect, but from jumping him right then and there. I still wanted him. His hand fell to mine.

"Me fingering her didn't stop you grabbing my cock..." he said as he directed my hand to the front of his trousers. I instinctively rubbed him through his jeans again. His hand went back to my face

"...in fact, seeing Emily get fingered only seemed to get you more excited...". He wasn't wrong.

"...you couldn't blame a guy for thinking you wished you were doing her yourself..." He was leaning really close now and my face began to follow his hand, wanting more as it swept past my mouth and nose. He had me again, and he knew it. As his other hand crept under my skirt and squeezed my ass. I shivered in pleasure.

"...I've always wanted you Amy, and when you started to make it clear that you wanted me too, this was always going to happen..."

"...The amount of times I've fucked Emily imagining it was you... I can't wait to try it for real..."

His teasing was driving me wild, and like I said earlier, I love dirty talk. That was obviously a fetish of mine which she'd shared with him and he was now taking full advantage, pressing all the right buttons. We kissed again, with even more passion than the first time. Will's right hand forcefully moved down my side to my hips and beyond, past the hem of my skirt to my thigh. I knew where this was going and exactly what his next move was.

I pushed his hand away and staggered backwards along the corridor towards my own door, pulling him with me, hardly breaking the frenzied kiss the entire way. I practically pinned him against my door as I fumbled to find the key. We fell through the door and heard the safety of the lock clicking shut behind us as we collapsed on the bed. I climbed on top of him.

As we kissed, I leaned forwards into him. My ass poked high in the air as his hands pulled my skirt up to my hips, before gravity did the rest and it flopped forwards. As I pulled off my top, his hands instantly shot down inside the back of my knickers to squeeze my bare naked ass and tickle my wet pussy lips from behind. He hooked his thumbs into the elastic and pulled them roughly over my ass, but couldn't reach to get them any further down.

I unclipped my bra and threw it aside. My average-sized 34B tits were loose and his hands went to them straight away, squeezing, licking and sucking them like a man possessed. I pulled off his top with a little help from him and fumbled to unbuckle his belt and jeans. I'd never wanted anyone as badly as I wanted Will at this point. I tugged his jeans down as much as I could without breaking free from the deep kissing and heavenly work he was doing on my tits.

His cock sprung free and I immediately wrapped my hand around it and started to pump as fast as I could, wanking him hard. He stopped what he was doing to savour the feeling. I'd had the benefit of cumming earlier, but he must have been ready to explode after generously giving 3 separate finger-fucking sessions and two orgasms tonight already without getting anything in return! But a little hand-action wasn't going to be enough for either of us.

My knickers were still wrapped halfway down my thighs so I stopped wanking him just long enough to reach back, slide them down to my knees and hook my left leg out of them. They were almost dripping wet and remained tangled around my right knee as I grabbed Will's cock and guided it bareback to my desperate, empty pussy. I slid down the full length of his cock until our pelvises rested against each other's and he was fully inside me. I thought he was going to cum right then and there but thankfully he held off. I ground myself against him, getting his 8-inches as deep as it would go. I was in heaven as I finally rode Will's hard cock, giving it everything I had.

A few minutes later and we were both getting close as he pulled me forwards onto my hands in a quest to get even deeper. His pace quickened and I became almost a spectator as he thrust up into me hard and at a lightning pace. 30 seconds of this was all I could handle and I collapsed, moaning hard, onto Will's chest as I had the most powerful orgasm of my young life. As I spasmed, my juices gushed out of me, coating his cock and my bedsheets. Will had almost reached the end and gave me a breathless 5-second-warning...

"I'm gonna cum..."

"Yes, do it..." was all I could manage by way of a response.

He squeezed my ass hard and pulled himself into me as deeply as he possibly could for those final thrusts, and with a huge groan he started to empty his balls into me. I lay prone on top of him as stream after stream of hot, sticky cum pumped into my pussy. I thought he was never going to finish cumming, until finally his hard grip on my ass started to loosen.

I laid on top of him for several minutes, both of us silently recovering from what we'd just done. Will eventually slipped his limp cock out from me, releasing the plug that had kept his cum inside. I felt thick globs slowly trickle down through my pubes, making my mound cool and wet.

I slipped off him and laid on my side facing away from him into the room. It was now that I was out of my insatiable state that I began to think about Emily. What had we done? What did it mean? Could I possibly own up to her without ruining our friendship? Did Will want to leave her for me? Did I want him to? Will's hand tentatively traced down my side and rested on my hip, I didn't respond.

"Are you ok?" he said softly.

I nodded without looking, exhausted, semi-drunk, confused and not knowing the answer. He moved close behind and spooned into me. His hand lovingly stroked my skin and moved up to stroke my hair. This was clearly more than just lust for him, more than just a drunken fuck to close some unfinished business. Although feeling bad for my betrayal of Emily, Will's attention relaxed me and felt so right, and I didn't want him to stop.

I woke at 5am with a bit of a headache, but feeling horny. I remembered suddenly the events of a few hours ago as Will's hand craned around my body and gently stroked my bush. It felt cold and damp as his hand smeared his cum into my pubes. There was the occasional sharp pull as a finger got caught in a dried clump of my hair, but still it felt divine. His fingers worked slowly ever closer to my pussy. I felt his rock-hard cock pointing diagonally downwards, nestled in between my ass cheeks as he gently stroked back and forwards in tiny movements, using my ass to wank himself.

I briefly panicked that Will was still here with me. I'd fallen asleep in his arms. That doesn't happen on a one-night-stand. But where was Emily? Would she remember anything?

But I couldn't dwell on Emily too long. I was very horny, very quickly and I could now see why she liked this method of being woken up. I was getting very wet thinking about how dirty this

whole situation was, and that was multiplied by the risk factor.

I was still full (or at least covered-in) Will's huge deposit of cum from our fuck earlier on. My mind jumped back to what Emily told me about his fetish for eating her out after they'd had sex. Although I was rapidly becoming insatiable again, and would ordinarily be up for letting a guy do the same to me immediately after sex, I drew the line at doing it hours afterwards when I felt sticky, dirty and skanky.

My being dirty and sticky didn't seem to bother Will though, and I let him know I was awake by giving him an encouraging moan and a little wiggle against his cock. Looking back, that was my last chance to kid myself that the drink was to blame for us sleeping together. Here we both were, with relatively clear heads, about to cheat on Emily again.

Will stepped up the pace and sped up using my ass to get himself off. His hand pushed against the top of my sticky legs and, feeling safe and liberated in Will's arms, I opened them wide to allow his fingers to rub and enter my skanky pussy. I could definitely tell that Will's excursion between my legs was more about his fetish that it was about pleasing me, as he continued to smear the gloopy mess around my matted bush, pussy and upper thighs.

I was horny and needed some proper attention badly. Will was sliding his cock between my ass cheeks with long strokes now and I could tell he was going to cum in the next few minutes if left alone.

As with last night, I was now out of control again and took matters into my own hands, literally, as without a word I reached back and guided his big cock into my slippery pussy from behind. His hands immediately came up from both sides to my squeeze my tits as he thrust into me, slowly and passionately at first, pulling right out to the tip before sliding slowly back in to the hilt.

I savoured his attention to detail, I was in heaven and moaned quietly with each stroke and squeeze as his hands wiped old cum over my tits. I needed to get off and I needed it right away.

Without thinking what I was doing, my hand dropped to my pussy and started to rub my clit as he fucked me. It took me a few seconds to realise Will had stopped thrusting and was transfixed

watching me masturbate.

I couldn't stop myself and said in a desperate whisper "My god, don't stop".

Realising he had, he snapped out of his daydream and started fucking me with the same long, full strokes as before, but this time much, much faster. Will thrust in and out of my well-lubricated pussy like a piston. A couple of minutes later he nuzzled into the back of my long, dark hair and grunted in pure pleasure as he unloaded - for the second time in a few short hours - a bucketload of hot cum into my cheating pussy. That was enough for me, and I came instantly.

Reaching my climax had again bought the reality of the situation crashing home to me again and barely a minute passed before I slipped Will out of me and got out of bed. I caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror and I don't think I've ever looked as slutty to this day.

Naked, with smeared cum and bite marks on my tits, arms and shoulders. Terrible bed-hair and puffy red nipples. My damp knickers were still tangled around one ankle as big globs of warm cum ran down my thighs and through my fingers as I tried to cup my mound to keep it off the carpet. My light-brown pubes were a mixture of wet, sticky patches and dry, crusty, dark, matted areas, cold to the touch as my attempt to save the carpet failed.

I pulled up my cold, damp knickers to contain it and put on my dressing gown to restore any modesty I might've had left. My mind was working clearly for the first time since we picked Emily off the floor of the club last night.

"You have to leave" I said to Will. "Emily could be awake soon and will wonder where you are".

"What about all this?" Will said, referring to 'us'.

"DO NOT tell Emily" I responded. "We've done something terrible to her and she doesn't deserve that".

"Don't you think we could have something between us?" he said, dressing hastily.

I lied. Convincingly as it turned out. "No. It would destroy her to know. She loves you, but I could never love you knowing that you'd left her for me".

"You make it sound like I'm the only one who has cheated" he argued.

"No, we're both to blame here" I said, matter-of-factly. "But who's to blame doesn't matter. All that matters is who gets hurt, and we have to put Emily's feeling first after what we've done, now go, quickly".

I opened the door and stood by it, waiting for him to leave. As he passed me, he suddenly grabbed me forcefully and planted a full kiss on my lips. He held me hard and I couldn't fight it as our tongues swirled deeply.

After a few seconds I broke the kiss and said "Goodbye Will".

"That was a much nicer goodbye" he smiled before tiptoeing up the landing to the bathroom.

After a shower and a little nap, I went down about 11am to grab some breakfast only to find Emily and Will doing the same. She was surprisingly upbeat given her state the previous night. She had a habit of not getting hangovers. We all chatted perfectly naturally as though nothing had happened between me and Will. Emily, thankfully, was oblivious. When Will left she thanked me for helping to look after her last night.

"Will told me all about you guys having to drag me to bed - I'm sorry I got so hammered" she said.

"And also... sorry about what happened in the club, I remember that part". My mind flicked back to discovering Emily pinned against the wall before she collapsed. "Pretty embarrassing huh?" she continued.

I laughed, "Yep, I think you might've left your boyfriend a little frustrated" I said, truthfully.

"Oh don't worry about him" she said, perkily. "I made sure I gave him an extra special treat this morning" she winked.

I instantly panicked that she might've smelt me on Will. Either my perfume, or other intimate smells but I guess after such a rough night her radar must've been a little off.

For those of you who like to know what happened next, I'm happy to say that me and Will never did anything like that night again. On more than one occasion I've been tempted, and I've seen that look in his eyes too. Whenever anything got even slightly dangerous between us, I made sure to get out of there immediately as I know I can't trust myself.

Happily, I had the honour of being a bridesmaid at Emily and Will's wedding a few years later and are due to celebrate their third anniversary any day now!

kav123
kav123
80 Followers
12