Decent Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Biskit
Biskit
886 Followers

A big smile covered Brad's face. "I guess I'm pretty normal then, Mom. I think about making love to you, a lot." His frank statement shocked and thrilled me. "I guess you think I'm a pervert or something."

I had to clinch my pussy muscles and I noticeably shook and worried that Brad would realize what was happening to me. I had to work to control my shaky voice when I stood and went to him. I touched his cheek and told him. "I don't think you're a pervert. You're my son and I love you." I was aware of how close our bodies were when Brad stood up. "I guess I should feel flattered that you think that way about me." I was speaking to his chest, not daring to look into his eyes. I could feel the heat from his body and it made me nervous. "I just never imagined you feltthat way about me."I wantedto feel repulsed by the idea but deep down I was actually enjoying the idea that he had fantasies about me. It made me feel young and wanted again.

"You should feel flattered mom. You're just so beautiful and I can't help it if I think about you that way." Brad said honestly. He touched my hair and softly told me. "I don't feel this way about anyone else."

I could feel myself blushing. Was this all my fault? Have I been too permissive? Maybe it was how I dressed at home. I often left my bedroom door open when I changed and frequently only wore bra and panties when I was rushing about in the morning. Was I unintentionally fueling his fires? Was I the cause of all this? "It's my fault." I blurted out. I wanted there to be a reason for his feelings towards me. I had a need to fix this problem. I sat down and tried to blame myself for his feelings.

Brad came around the table and hugged me from behind. "No mom, it isn't your fault. It's me. I'm the sicko. You've never done anything wrong. I'm in love with who you are." He said as he wrapped his arms lovingly around me and hugged me tightly. He had my arms lightly pinned as he cajoled me "You're perfect mom, it's me. I'm sorry if I've upset you." Brad kissed my hair and sighed. "You can't help it if you're so beautiful and you have such a sicko for a son."

His arms felt wonderful and I sensed the tension of the moment passing. I was relieved we had gotten through this crisis. "You haven't upset me honey and you know I'm not perfect, far from it and I certainly don't think you're a sicko." I smiled inwardly and put my hands over his strong arms and ran them over them, enjoying how muscular he felt. Not surprisingly, the burning sensation between my legs came back. I closed my eyes and pictured him jerking off while he thought about making love to me; his mother and I became wetter. "Any other woman would love to have such a handsome young man fantasizing about her. Honey, if I wasn't your mother, I might just make you back up all that flattery." We were back being our playful selves again but I didn't recognize that this was far from being over.

Brad sighed and hugged me tighter, "But if it wasn't you Mom, I wouldn't be interested. I know that sounds weird but that's why they call it incest. That's why it turns me on so much, making love to my own mother." He whispered and softly nuzzled my neck.

How could I have forgotten? It was more than just having a crush on me. It was also about how forbidden incest was. And then, as if awakening from a sleep, I became aware of the electrically charged air and how intimate the two of us were right now. Brad's warm breath on my neck and his arms around me weren't a son's touch anymore. I almost panicked. "Brad honey, you have to stop that, or... " I laughed nervously and moved my neck away from his warm lips, trying to distance myself from them. I instinctively moved to free myself from his arms, but only managed to push them down around my waist. I was definitely not in control anymore. I don't know how this had turned so intimate but it had and I grew alarmed when I realized how my body was responding to my son's lips and touch.

"Or what mom? Brad asked as he tightened his arms around my waist and kissed my neck again. His lips sent shivers through my body. His kisses grew longer and more sensuous. I felt his tongue as he trailed it over my neck. It was a lover's kiss. "I love you so much Mom." He murmured into my ear.

His kisses and words made me shiver. "Or nothing!" I exasperatedly gasped as a hot rush flowed down my neck and went directly to my pussy. What was happening to me? I shouldn't be letting him touch me like this. "You have to stop that right this minute or you're going to be in so much trouble mister." I was trying to sound serious but I don't think I was succeeding.

"I will Mom, but I just want to show you how much I love you and how beautiful I think you are." His open palms pressed against the flat of my stomach and I sensed how close his fingers were to the underside of my breasts. "I'll stop anytime you tell me to, Mom." He said as he nibbling behind my ear. I shook all over. His voice dropped an octave and became husky and sensual. "You taste delicious Mom."

I laughed nervously as he sent shivers through me. "Then stop now!" I said with more feeling than I actually felt. I was confused and upset with myself when I didn't make him stop. The warmth and pressure from his hands so near my breasts was incredibly erotic. I was wearing a bra and wished I wasn't. I knew what was happening was wrong but I couldn't help myself. It was as if a switch had been turned off to my brain and another one turned on to my pussy. I took Brad's hands in mine and held them, knowing that what I wanted was wrong. I had the ability to stop this but not the willpower. I held his hands just below my breasts and moved them over the flat of my stomach. "Please honey, you should stop," I was practically purring when his lips found the tender area right behind my ear and his hands brushed the underside of my bra and breasts.

"How come I don't think you want me to stop Mom?" Brad asked as he inched his hands upward until he was cupping the underside of my breasts. "Do you really want me to stop Mom? Tell me and I will." He held his hands still but the pressure and warmth from them was still incredibly delicious. When I didn't push them away he only grew bolder. He lifted my breasts and felt their fullness. He was driving me crazy. "I've always wanted to do this Mom?" His hands covered my breasts as he explored them.

I wanted to tell him to stop but couldn't. The heat coming from his hands felt incredible and I gasped as he curled his fingers over each of my breasts and possessively massaged them through my bra. "No, no, Brad, you shouldn't do that," I moaned coarsely and arched my back; exposing even more of my neck for his hot lips. I wanted him to stop but it was as if my will to think straight was gone. I brought my hands up and covered his and half-heartedly tried to pull them away. "No Brady, this is so wrong. I... I... ah... I don't want you to do this. Please honey, you have to stop." My words were devoid of conviction as I held my hands over his. I let him touch me, and it felt wonderful... it felt right. My heart was pounding; it was difficult to sit still as my pussy contracted with spasms of desire for him. "Brad honey, you have to stop." I weakly moaned as he passionately kissed my neck and ears.

"I will mom, as soon as I know you really want me to stop." He nuzzled my neck again and kissed me with his hot lips; his hot tongue found my ear lobe and washed it. "You're so beautiful and you make me so horny Mom." He felt my body react to his words and hands and he took my silence to continue. He used his thumbs to find my hard nipples and electrified them every so lightly until each were rock hard. He cupped each breast and massaged them. "And these are so beautiful Mom." He kept kissing my neck and ears and I melted when he told me, "I think about them all the time, Mom. I think about how big they are and how full and firm they feel right now. I jack-off thinking about them Mom. Does that upset you?" He asked innocently.

"Ahhh," I moaned. "No, no, no... it doesn't upset me." I purred as I thought about his cock. I let him touch me for several long seconds before I tried to come to my senses. I knew it was wrong but it felt so right and I didn't want it to stop. "Stop Brad. I'm your mother, this is all so wrong." I feebly said, and tried to push his hands from my breasts. I realized that reminding him I was his mother only fueled his thoughts of incest for me. I couldn't help myself when I said it again. Brad held my breasts even harder when I told him, "I'm your mother." I said it again and felt my first orgasm slam through my body. "I can't let you do this. I'm your mother and it's so wrong!" Each time I reminded him and myself that I was his mother; I came again. "We have to stop," I gasped when he pinched my nipples. "Ahhhh," I moaned louder. I couldn't keep my legs still; they were opening and closing as if they had a mind of their own. Each time they closed, a thunderclap shook my pussy. "No honey, please you... we can't do this. I'm your mother." I moaned one more time and literally collapsed in his arms.

Brad only fueled the fire between my legs. "Mom," He said and moaned with me. "They feel so wonderful Mom, you're so beautiful." He repeated and squeezed each one. "Can I touch them Mom? Can I see them? Just once? I won't ever ask again. Please Mom, let me look at your breasts and touch them just once. Please." The anguish in his voice matched the throbbing in my body.

"Brad, you're crazy. I won't, I can't. It's wrong and you shouldn't even ask. All those stories about mothers and son's aren't real, they're just fantasies. I read them too so I understand how you feel, but I can't." I told him but still did nothing to make him stop playing with my tits. "Just enjoy this moment." I told him as I moved my hands over his.

"Please Mom, no one will know. It's just you and me, and I love you so much, won't you please just let me see them once?" His hands were moving all over me and I really didn't want him to stop. My body stiffened and I moaned out loud. I had my second,... no, my third orgasm. I couldn't keep track anymore. I was so moist; I thought I might have wet myself. As much as I wanted to give into his desires, I knew I couldn't disrobe for him. That would be too much but I wanted something. I compromised with him and myself.

"If I let you touch them just this once, will you promise never to ask again?" I wanted him to see them, to touch them and know them. I wanted this one moment of pure lust and incest to continue.

"I promise mom, just once and I'll never ask again!" He reached down and tried to pull my sweater over my head.

"NO! Stop Brad!" I pushed his hands away, stopping him. "I'll let you see them but I won't let you undress me." I pulled my sweater back down and pulled my arms inside and reached around and managed to unhook my bra and worked my arms through the straps. I pulled it out a sleeve and threw it on the table. It stared back at me, my crushed cups telling their own sordid story. I was braless and I felt wickedly free and excited. "Just this once and I never want you to ask again." I pulled my son around in front of me. I parted my legs and I pulled him between them. I saw how hard he was and it made me shake all over. Before I could change my mind, I placed his hands under my sweater and let him touch my breasts. I was committing my first act of incest and it was wonderful.

Brad moved his hands all over them. "They're awesome Mom!" He breathed heavily as he found my nipples. "They're so beautiful! I love them." He croaked. "I can't believe how firm and full they are and I love you for letting me touch them. You wouldn't believe how many times I've jacked off thinking about doing this." He easily told me as he played with each nipple, rolling them between his fingers and made them even harder. He was so engrossed with my boobs that he didn't realize I had another orgasm.

"Just this once," I wheezed as my climax tore through me. "Just this once Brad honey. Please don't ask again." I squeezed my legs around him, hoping to find his cock. I was disappointed when I couldn't find it.

"I won't Mom." He said as he pushed my sweater over my breasts and up around my shoulders. "So beautiful mom, they're just so big and perfect." He said as he gazed at them and kneaded them tenderly. "I could look at them forever," He muttered happily and shocked me when he moved his mouth to them and kissed them. He licked and sucked both of my nipples and I shook uncontrollably. "You like me doing this don't you mom? I can tell." He said as he made love to each breast.

I held his mouth to my breasts and moaned. "Huh, mmmm." I moaned. He was right; I loved everything he was doing to me. I was surprised at how gentle he was. I would have expected him to be clumsier, cruder. He was worshipping them as no lover had ever done before. I couldn't look at him when I admitted. "Yes honey, I like what you're doing." I jumped when I felt his cock move against the inside of my thigh and it thrilled and scared me when I realized how big and how hard it was. I knew I had to stop him before this went any further. "That's enough Brad, no more." I breathlessly told him and pulled my sweater back down and moved his hands away from my breasts. I stood up and picked up my bra and numbly looked at it while my body continued to quiver and shake. "Honey, you have to promise me you won't ask again." My voice had no resolve and I feared what would happen if I let him touch me again.

Brad stood before me and grinned happily. He had no remorse or regrets. "I won't, I promise, and I'm not sorry Mom." His hard cock tented the front of his shorts and reminded me of a huge wave cresting a beach.

I wasn't sorry either but I didn't dare tell him that. He came towards me and I dropped my bra and held up my hands. "No." I whimpered. I didn't trust myself to let him touch me. I shouldn't have let this go past the first few moments but I had... willingly. Now looking into his eyes and seeing his misguided love for me, I melted inside again. I reached out and took his hands and brought them under my sweater again and let him touch me, one last time, or so I told myself. "I love you too honey. I understand your feelings but we're a decent family and we can't do this. Read your magazines, that's fine. I don't have a problem with that, just don't ask or expect me to fulfill your fantasies." I let him move his hands over my breast and felt exhilarated and daring and depraved. I felt even more decadent when I involuntarily moved my hips against him and felt his cock. I came immediately. "Oh my... !" I moaned. I pressed my body against him as my wonderful orgasm ran through my body. It took all my willpower to break the spell that surrounded us. I finally pulled his hands away and moved my hips from his. I didn't trust myself anymore.

Brad stood in awe of what had just happened, but understood it was over... for now. "I love you mom. You're wonderful." I tried not to look but my eyes were drawn to his crotch. The outline of his hard-on was there. He was huge. It made me smile and shake inside knowing I made him that way. Without another word between us, Brad picked up his incest magazine and went to his room.

"I love you too baby." I called out silently to his back. I stood there and shook uncontrollably as I watched him walk away. I wanted to cry out to him to come back, but I didn't. I couldn't count the number of times I had cum and hated myself for my weakness. They were orgasms like I had never experienced before. They were illicit orgasms, ones you could only have when the love was forbidden. The seed had been planted when I read his magazines and now I only wanted more. It was wrong, I told myself, but my argument was without commitment or conviction. I knew descent people didn't do what I had just done. Descent people didn't commit incest I told myself, but that didn't make how I felt any less wonderful. I was flattered and excited by my son's feelings. His interest in incest was focused on me and that thrilled me. I'm not the worst woman to look at but I do look my age. I wish I didn't weigh 140 lbs but I do. The two things that Mother Nature had given me were long legs and big boobs. I'm 5' 8" so I carry my weight well and with 36-C cup breast, I get more than my share of admiring looks from men. I stood at the back window and reached up and touched my breast. I could still feel the heat from my son's hands and I came again when I pinched my nipples.

There were no awkward moments between us after that afternoon. Our lives moved on seamlessly but we both knew we were forever changed. I briefly considered being more modest about how I dressed but that didn't seem like any fun. It was fun too to flirt and dress provocatively for my son. I made a point to wear only bra and panties when we shared coffee in the morning. I liked how his eyes undressed me and I was very aware he got hard from looking at me. I enjoyed our little teasing games and knew he did too. We didn't talk about incest again but it was always there.

Having given my permission, Brad openly read his incest magazines, showing none of the shame or embarrassment of the first day. I would find them in the bathroom, the living room and even in the kitchen. He had no compunction about reading them in front of me either and that excited me. I would sneak glances at the front of his pants to see if he was hard and he usually was. It was exciting to catch him as he tried to discreetly adjust himself when he got hard. I hoped he was thinking about me as he read. I usually got so excited that I would sneak off to my room and masturbate. When he wasn't around, I would read them from cover to cover. I can't even begin to describe how thrilling it was the first time I let Brad find me reading one of them. It took weeks for me to work up the courage to just sit there with his nasty little magazine in front of me when he walked in the kitchen one afternoon.

"Hey, look at you." He smiled as he saw what I was reading. "Find something interesting?" He asked as he pretended to be looking for something behind me. I know he was looking over my shoulder to see which section I was reading.

I tired not to blush but I knew I did. "Well, you leave them everywhere." I heard myself weakly explain. I had almost read the whole magazine and was extremely turned. Of course I was reading about parents and children having sex and if he hadn't come in just then, I would have had my hand under my dress and been masturbating.

"That's a good story isn't it?" Brad said as he leaned over my shoulder and pointed to the story I was reading. "She reminds me of you Mom." He not so subtly suggested. His hands rested lightly on my shoulders and he was massaging my neck. His warm hands felt wonderful.

I knew what he meant about the mother in the story but I wanted to hear him tell me why she reminded him of me. I tried to sound innocent when I asked. "What do you mean?"

"Big boobs Mom." Brad laughed as he massaged my shoulders. He bent down and kissed my neck several times before adding, "She has big boobs and she loves letting her son touch them."

"Brad Hunt, you're awful." I blushed at the compliment and subtle suggestion.

"Just telling the truth Mom." His hands moved down over my shoulders, inching closer to the tops of my breasts.

"That's far enough young man." I said and placed mine on top of his and stopped them from going lower. Brad reluctantly took his hands away and kissed my cheek.

"Not far enough Mom, but I'll behave." He handed me back my magazine. "Enjoy." He said as he walked off smiling.

I loved it that he knew I read his incest stories. I knew by reading them, I was keeping the incest door open between us, but I didn't care. I read them from cover to cover but would always go to the sections about parents fucking their children first. I often found myself identifying with the mothers in the stories and masturbated when I found one that really turned me on or struck close to home. Brad began book-marking stories that he thought would turn me on, knowing I would be curious and read it. It wasn't long before we were sitting and reading together, trading magazines when we finished one.

Biskit
Biskit
886 Followers