Decent Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Biskit
Biskit
886 Followers

"My turn," I said as I stood up, making no attempt to hide my wet crotch. I was disappointed that his hard-on was gone but tried not to show it as I headed for the bathroom. I wasn't gone more than a few minutes but when I returned I was thrilled to find Brad playing with his cock. He had his hand down his shorts and was beating off.

"That looks fun." It was all I could think of saying. I checked my emotions as I stood over him and watched as he fisted his cock under his shorts.

"You have no idea mom." Brad grinned up at me. His hand continued to move under his shorts. "You know I'm thinking about you." An innocent smile covered his face as he continued to play with his cock. "Just looking at you makes me want to cum."

"Flattery will get you everywhere," I told him as I watched his hand. "You know what it does to me when you do that," I exasperatedly said as I sat with my legs spread and watched him. His chest rose and fell as he openly masturbated himself. He made no effort to be discrete. My breathing became labored as I watched. Every once in awhile, I even got a peak at the head of his cock. This went on for several minutes and I couldn't pull my eyes away. I was sure he was going to jack off right there. A little gasp escaped my lips and Brad turned and looked at me.

"You alright Mom?" He asked as he looked innocently at me. He was still holding his cock as he smiled at me. He knew he was stretching the limits of our permissive behavior and he didn't care. Somehow he sensed tonight was different.

I couldn't tear my eyes off his cock and I realized I was talking directly to it. "Alright? Yes of course I'm all right, why wouldn't I be? Why wouldn't I be ok? Just because you're playing with your cock in front of me, why should I be ok?" I said and pointed to his hand. How could he do this to me? He knew very well what it was doing to me. Did he think I was made of stone? Did he think it didn't affect me? Did he think it was ok to openly jack off in front of me? He must since I didn't tell him to stop.

"Geez Mom, I'm sorry, I'll stop," He said as he withdrew his hand from inside his shorts. "I won't do it again." He looked a little sheepish but unrepentant. "I thought you liked watching me." He said innocently and reached up and ran his finger along the length of his cock. "I thought you liked seeing me hard."

I was flabbergasted. He had called my bluff. "No... Yes I do... no don't stop. I'm so confused! You know darn well I like watching you!" I blurted. "Do it! I know how much you want to. I don't care." I told him. I realized Brad wasn't looking at me; his eyes were lower. I followed them; they were on my wide-open legs. My hand was resting over my pussy.

Brad smiled and gave me a little approving laugh. "You look like you were enjoying yourself too, Mom." He grinned as he stared at my hand.

I hadn't even realized that my hand was between my legs or that I had been touching myself as I watched him. The damp material of my shorts was bunched up between my pussy lips. I quickly pulled my hand away and blushed. "Brad, I'm, ah... Brad you're embarrassing me!" I tried to look serious but I couldn't pull it off. I started to giggle because it was obvious what I had been doing. I had been caught fingering myself. I met his eyes and smiled. "Well I'm only human!"

We both laughed. Brad playfully gripped his shorts and pulled his cock lewdly for me. "I'm only human too, Mom. I'll behave if you insist."

"No! Don't behave! I want to watch you do that." I must have sounded ridiculous because Brad burst out laughing.

"I won't behave if you don't." He grinned as he sat there and slowly stroked his cock for me. "It's pretty cool that you want to watch me Mom."

My lips were dry and I couldn't speak or meet his eyes. "Yes I guess it is and I like doing this for you too." I let my hand drop between my legs again and ran my fingers over my pajama-covered pussy. So what? I wanted him to see me touch myself. What harm was there in openly masturbating in front of each other? I kept my legs spread, welcoming his eyes. I pulled the damp material from between my pussy lips and then pushed my fingers back between them. "I like it when we're bad together." I desperately wanted to slip my hand up the leg of my shorts and touch my pussy.

"Me too, Mom. It's fun being bad together." He said and stretched his arms. His cock was outlined lewdly inside his shorts. "Last chance to look," He said and stood up and flaunted his cock before my eyes. It threatened to break over the top of his shorts when he exaggeratedly stretched again. All I could see was cock. It stood out proudly against his shorts. "Look all you want Mom. I want you too and I want to watch you do that too," He said as he pointed to my pussy.

"I know you do baby and I love doing it for you," I meekly said as I moved my fingers across my pussy. I pushed the material in with one finger and grinned up at him. "I like having you watch me. It makes me horny and I like that." I told him as I pushed a finger deep between my cunt lips. "See! See how hot you make me!"

Brad licked his lips as he watched me finger myself. The head of his cock briefly popped over the top of the elastic as he watched. "Don't stop Mom. I'll be right back." He told me as he headed to the bathroom. As soon as I heard the door close, I pulled the leg of my shorts away from my pussy and furiously fingered myself. Within seconds I was experiencing an orgasm. I shoved two fingers up inside of me and worked my clit with my thumb and came several more times, all the time thinking about my son's cock. I saw myself holding it and masturbating him and I knew it was wrong but I couldn't help myself. I continued to finger fuck myself and anxiously listened for any sound from the bathroom. It seemed like forever before he returned. He must be jacking off I thought. Is that what he had done the first time? I wondered how many times he could cum in one night. I wanted to go to the bathroom door and listen and look in but I didn't. When he finally came back, the front of his shorts was different again. He wasn't hard.

I was disappointed when Brad didn't immediately notice that I had opened the top two buttons of my pajama top or how my breasts were spilling out and exposed. I wanted him to see them and want them again. They ached for his hands.

Brad seemed to be pretending the last twenty minutes hadn't happen. He was innocently stretched out on the couch and was reading again. I was so frustrated that he hadn't noticed how my breasts were exposed that I almost buttoned my top again. I took a quick looked down my front and admired the swell of my breasts and how hard my nipples were. They were very excited. Since Brad wasn't watching, I reached up and played with each one and smiled at my brazenness. The thin cotton top did nothing to hide how hard my nipples were and I silently screamed for my son to turn around but he just kept on reading. I sat there panting like a bitch in heat. I had to get his attention or I was going to burst.

"Good stories this month?" I waited for him to notice me.

"Yeah, really good, Mom." The words tumbled out of his surprised mouth as he finally noticed my boobs. I looked down and smiled at how big my nipples looked against the thin material. My eyes went right to Brad's cock and I was rewarded as it grew before my eyes. "Wow, Mom!" He said under his breath as he stared at my breasts. "You know how horny I get looking at your boobs." He gripped his hard-on and stroked it again.

I couldn't help smile at his reaction. "Oh my, I didn't notice." I smiled and looked down at my almost fully exposed breasts. "I should button up. You certainly don't need you to get any more naughty ideas." I pretended to start to button up again.

"NO!" Brad blurted out. "You know you don't have to do that. You're fine." He panted and gripped his cock even tighter.

I was determined to do a little more teasing of my own. "So which is it? Do you like seeing my boobs or watch me touch myself? Which is it Brad?" I asked innocently as I reached up with one hand and pinched each nipple through the thin cotton while the other hand played with my pussy.

"Heck Mom, don't make me choose. I love seeing your boobs and you know I love watching you play with your pussy." His hand gripped his cock harder as he stroked himself for me. "You're so hot!" He said, as his eyes darted from my boobs and then to my pussy.

"I won't make you choose honey." I giggled and pointed to his newly arisen cock. "Not as long as you stay that way for me." I reached up and pulled my top away from my chest and pretended to fan myself, exposing even more of my breasts for him. "It's so warm in here, don't you think?" Brad couldn't tear his eyes off of my body and I couldn't take my eyes off of his hand and cock. Seeing me acting like this was something new for him. "I'm so warm down her too." I said as I lazily continued to touch my pussy through my shorts. Brad could only jerk off faster as he watched me. Several times the pink head of his cock came into view and I had to stifle my moans when an orgasm shook my body. I must have had three or four silent ones while we openly masturbated in front of each other. I finally couldn't take it longer.

Brad groaned and fisted his cock even faster. "I have to pee again." He started to get up.

"No! Don't you dare! Stay right here. I know what you're going to do!" I said loud enough and with enough urgency that it startled him. I knew he was going to jack off again.

He looked at me, mouth open. "Do? What do you mean Mom?" Somehow the head of his cock was now pointing down the leg of his shorts, and fully exposed. I gasped at how swollen and purple it looked. He didn't try to hide it from me.

"I can't take it any longer. I want to watch you. I want to watch you masturbate, or jerk off as you like calling it. You're driving me crazy by making me watch you play with yourself. I can't stand it one more minute! I have to see you do it! I want to see you jack off and cum!" A thousand things ran through my head. I knew what I wanted was wrong but I didn't care anymore. I lusted for my son. "I want to watch you masturbate and I want to see you cum and I want it right now!" I almost demanded.

Brad was stunned. My offer was almost too much for him to comprehend. "Man Mom, if you're really serious, I will right now. I've always wanted to do it in front of you but I didn't think you'd ever let me." He was challenging me to something that didn't need challenging. I had already told him what I wanted. My desires were way beyond reading incest stories or flashing my tits or pussy at him. I wanted more and I wanted it now, tonight.

"I meant it Brad; go ahead, I want you to do it." I said softly. I was spent emotionally. I couldn't fight what my body wanted and needed anymore. I wanted my son to masturbate in front of me. I wanted to watch that beautiful cock of his spurt cum through the air. My crotch was soaked and I showed him. "See how I am? See what I'm doing? I masturbated twice when you were gone. I'm so damn horny for you!" I almost screamed. To show him how crazy for him I was, I stuck my hand inside my shorts and openly finger fucked my pussy. "I'm fingering myself. That's how horny I am for you! "I want what we read about in our books." I pushed my fingers deep inside of me and fucked myself and looked at him for approval. I had no idea what I would do if he turned me down.

I had nothing to fear. "I want that too Mom. I want to jack off while you're doing that. " He said pointing to my pussy. "Don't stop fingering yourself!" He said as he sat back put his hand inside his shorts and began to jack off again... for real this time. "I want what we read about too, more than anything. I'll do anything you want me to." He said as he pulled on his cock.

"I've tried to be a good and decent mother but I can't anymore." I told him as I masturbated myself. "I want you to jack off for me." I pleaded. I wasn't worried that he would hate me for doing this anymore.

"Oh mom, you're the best mother a guy could ever have. You're decent and loving and I could never stop loving you. All those hot stories we read, we can be just like those people." He leaned back and stroked his hard cock for me. "See Mom, my cock is hard because of you."

"I see you baby and I love it. Please don't stop. I need to see you jack off and cum." I sighed. "I want us to live just like the people in our stories. I want us to be wild and do crazy sexual things together, to love each other. I want to commit incest with you!" I knew promising myself that we wouldn't do more than masturbate together was foolish. I knew I wanted it to go further. "I want you to jack off anytime you want to. Just please promise me you won't ask for more." I knew I was susceptible to any sexual suggestion and I wanted him to promise me he wouldn't ask me to do more.

Brad nodded comically. "I promise Mom. I won't ask to do more." He said as he faced me. He was only feet from me as he gripped his cock through his shorts. "I'll jack off as many times as you want Mom." He told me as he pulled his shorts away from his cock and pointed it at me, as if offering it up to me.

I wanted more. "I love it when you talk that way baby and I think about you when I masturbate too." My eyes were glued to his hand and cock and I could feel myself creaming. "I think of you that way when I read and I want it to be us."

"I jerk off every night thinking about the times when I touched your tits. They're so big and hard and soft all at the same time." He feverishly told me as he worked his cock and made himself hotter. "I know you liked me touching them."

"I did baby, I loved every second you had your hands on me." I could almost feel his hands on them now. "I didn't want you to stop Brad, but I was afraid. I'm not afraid anymore." I smiled and closed my eyes and quietly suggested, "I think you should take your shorts off honey. I want to see it when you cum." I said it so softly that Brad almost didn't hear me. I wanted to see his cock. I couldn't deny myself that wicked pleasure one more second.

He looked stunned. I think he thought he was going to have to jack off in his shorts. "Heck yes Mom. I want you to see it when I cum." He quickly tore them off and stood naked before me. "How's that Mom, better?"

"Oh yes much better," I groaned. I was so happy to finally to be able to just sit back and look at his beautiful cock instead of fantasizing about it. "I love looking at your naked body and your wonderful cock." I panted and rubbed my legs together. "And I love watching you jacking off! Promise you'll do it for me all the time now." I pleaded.

"I will, I will Mom." He spread his legs wider so I could see his big balls. His cock was long and thick and curved slightly upwards. I wondered how it would feel inside of me. I'm glad he couldn't read my mind. "I'll jerk off for you anytime mom, just tell me." He panted.

"I don't want you to ask baby, just do it from now on, anytime you want to. Mommy wants to see her big boy jack off and cum anytime he wants to!" A guttural voice, not my own, told him what I wanted. I managed to sit up a little in my chair and watched as he beat off. I licked my lips in anticipation of seeing his cum flow from him. "You've already cum twice; maybe it will take you longer this time." I worried he wouldn't be able to cum so quickly again. I had no idea of the sexual prowess of my son.

"Heck Mom, I can cum three or four times, maybe more if you're watching me." He proudly told me.

"I hope so baby. I want to see you cum as many times as you can." I was dripping a river of my own cum from between my legs and I meant every word I had just said. I wanted to watch him jerk off and talk dirty to me. I was aware that my breasts were still partially covered and it seemed so silly how ten minutes ago that had seemed so daring. My chest was heaving and I could feel the swell of my breasts as they strained to escape my top.

Brad laughed joyously. "You're so hot mom. Keep talking dirty and touching your pussy and I'll be up all night jacking off for you." His eight inches of hard cock looked so delicious. I was unaware that I was running my tongue across my dry lips. I wanted to taste him and take his cock deep down my throat. The look on Brad's face was intense as he beat off for me. He had his cock pointed at me, as if to say, 'this is all for you Mom.' "Can I ask for just one more thing, Mom?" He paused in mid stroke.

It took me a few seconds to realize he was asking me something; my eyes were glued to his cock and his heavy balls. "What honey," I answered as if in a fog.

"I know I promised... but," He hesitated to gauge my response. When I blankly stared at him he went on, "Will you take off your top?" The look on his face was charmingly innocent.

"Why the hell not?" I said barely audible. I didn't hesitate; my hands flew to my buttons and I practically ripped my top off. I had gone this far, so why not let him see my tits again? "Better?" I asked as I looked down at my ripe breasts. I thought they were too large but I'm glad my son liked them. They sagged a little but tonight they felt young and alive. I was proud of how firm they still were. My hard nipples pointed outward, begging for attention. I moved my hand to them and caressed them and made my nipples even harder. I put my other hand between my legs and ran my fingers along my wet slit, and moaned with carnal pleasure. Brad's face beamed with excitement. "Is that what you wanted to see baby? Do you like seeing me touch my tits and play with myself?" I sat forward a little and shook my shoulders and made my breasts shake. I used to do that as a teenager to excite my boyfriends, except I wasn't a teen anymore and this wasn't a neighbor boy in front of me, this was my son. I felt giddy. I pulled my shoulders back and proudly displayed my tits for my son. "Just for you baby. Look all you want!"

"I'm looking Mom! You're so hot!" He said as he faced me and continued to masturbate. "Thanks for letting me see them again Mom. I won't ask again." He promised for the third time.

I shook with desire and lust and told him, "Its ok honey. I want you to ask me to do things. I like turning you on." I could feel my juices flowing as I fingered myself and sat naked from the waist up. "Think this will help you cum?" I teased him by holding my tits and jiggling them. I was actually having fun now instead of dreading each second. "Or do you need more?" I giggled playfully, because I just knew he would.

Brad inched closer and fisted his cock even faster. He closed his eyes and he threw his head back before he looked down at me and smiled. "Will you lick them mom? Just like the mother's do in our stories." He was shaking. "Please."

I clapped my hands together and laughed like a schoolgirl, my breasts bounced heavily. "Of course I will baby," I pulled up one breast and just did manage to get my tongue on my nipple. I licked each one several times before I wet my fingers and pinched my nipples. "I feel like a whore or a porn star." I laughed happily. "My breasts are super sensitive and I can cum sometimes from just playing with them and thinking about you."

"Ah shit mom yes, just like that, just like a whore would. Play with your tits just like that!" A few seconds later, and Brad was telling me he was going to cum. "I'm doing it Mom! I'm going to cum! I'm going to cum!" His voice was strained, almost animalistic. His hand flew over his cock faster than I could imagine would feel good. "Ahhhhhhh yesss!" he said when he finally shot white ropes of cum out of his cock. Some of it landed on the carpet, some on his hand, and some of it landed on my legs. I loved it! I loved watching my son jack off! His head was thrown back and his hips were thrust forward as he continued to cum. He was a magnificent animal!

Biskit
Biskit
886 Followers