Deception

Story Info
An entanglement of mismatched relationships.
12.2k words
4.25
22.7k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

INTRODUCTION

Widower Paul Wright created rather a sensation when on the day after his son graduated from college he married a woman unknown to his two children and wider family and his friends.

Philip said to his older sister Penny, a lively blonde know-all attorney aged twenty-six, "This is a bit of a shocker."

"Yes, she sniffed, as they rode in a cab behind the cab carrying their father and his two best friends to the church. "I'm still highly upset and to think he's been fucking that bitch probably before he began proceedings to divorce mommy. A pox on him."

"What's that?" asked the new science graduate, acutely curious.

"It's a curse I think. I've read about it in novels merely as an utterance in Shakespeare used a form of it. It's probably meant to have an ethereal rather than a literal meaning."

"Do you really want something bad to happen to dad for having it off with this woman when he was still married to mom?"

"Philip I have just explained although I presented my comment more or less as a curse it was meant to be taken literally."

"Eh? Then why don't you say what do mean?"

"Oh god Philip. Let's talk about something else. What do we call this woman?"

"Eh?"

"Christ Philip we can scarcely call her Mrs Wright."

"Got you. We should insist on calling her by her first name no matter how old she is."

"Good because I was already thinking that. We must stand together on this and if she objects we'll quietly tell dad it is either her first name or we'll simply call her Bitch."

"Eh?"

"God Philip and you are supposed to be educated."

The marriage was conducted before a clergyman, his assistant, the organist, the bride's parents, Philip and Penelope, their father's two friends and two friends of the bride.

The bride arrived and Penny almost wet herself because the bitch looked only a little over thirty.

The ceremony was mercifully short without singing and only one prayer. Paul then introduced Petra Williams, a lecturer in computer graphics, who was now Mrs Wright the 2nd to his family and Petra introduced Paul to her parents and her two friends and the bride and groom. The newly-marrieds then left without advising anyone where they were going and when would they return.

Family and guests stood around awkwardly until Petra's father, who was looking somewhat shell-shocked, was prodded by his wife and said, "Okay everyone, let's find a bar; the drinks are on me."

As everyone trooped out of the church with David and Phyllis Williams in the lead Penny, who was still getting over the latest shock, said to Philip she couldn't believe it.

"Believe what? People get married every day."

"Oh fuck me," Penny groaned.

One of her father's friends took Penny's other arm and smiled, saying perhaps he could assist her.

The guy said to Philip, "Drop back and talk to Mr Chaplain while I assist your sister deal with her emotions."

Philip did that and later he saw Penny leave the bar with that guy that Les Chaplain said was Leroy Evans. Penny didn't return home until 9:00 next morning and when Philip said she looked a wreck she told him he would too if he'd been totally fucked.

Philip thought that was very rude of his sister talking to him in that manner.

Nine months later Penny married a junior partner in her law firm, Jack Leighton, whose father was Silas Leighton, one of the senior partners. Penny had told her stepmom that this was an auspicious move because it was likely Mr Leighton would be bullied by his wife to promote Penny as a junior partner. During those nine months Penny and her new stepmom Petra Williams had spent considerable time together and had become very close.

Too close actually.

CHAPTER 1

In a corner of a bar on Friday night occupied by attorneys from Baldez, Leighton Zeiss, LLP, Jack Leighton from the Litigation/Controversy department looked around for someone to fuck although that usually was termed looking for someone to take to dinner.

Jack's generally dismissive gaze fell upon Penny Wright from the Real Estate department and his dick stirred, signaling have a go man. Slim Penny had great legs; that he already knew and that she was loosely dating Ben Shanks, manager of the Real Estate department. It had to be 'loosely' because Ben had a wife and a kid.

Just as he was staring, making that assessment, Penny turned and their eyes locked and he almost heard his dick yell Yes!

Jack winked.

Blondes generally blush and Penny was no exception. Jack assumed her thighs were now pressing together and she was surprised they were doing that and would be left mystified. Jack wasn't to know Penny almost had gasped aloud oh jumping catfish the smoothie Jack Leighton was interested in having sex with her and that it was a convenient hit because her manager/boyfriend was taking his wife to the ballet that evening.

The smoothie slid up alongside Penny and said taking her glass from her, "What are you drinking?"

"Water," she said, and took her glass back from him saying it was half full.

"Or half empty," sighed Jack, thinking he'd blown it.

She giggled and said he was funny.

Funny? Oh hello, Jack thought. She can sense a dick on the rise and is coming down to his level to assist such a bumbling fool.

"Dinner?"

"And then what?"

Jack felt as if he'd thudded into a street pole. How the hell to reply appropriately?

She waited.

He stalled wondering which of seven responses suggested by his brain to use but the first choice of 'We'll then go to my apartment and look at the goldfish' was scarcely the right response to make a woman keen to down her panties.

Jack wondered about 'Then we'll do what you suggest providing it's filthy' and looked down to see she was tapping one of her red shoes. He decided to be reasonably neutral but with a touch of suggestiveness, 'We'll then go to my apartment.' He looked up, mouth open ready to deliver, and found she'd turned and was now conversing with Suzanne and Paula both from Insurance/Reinsurance who were bi-sexual and Jack had taken both to dinner together and then on to see his goldfish. He peeled off to the right and listened to Arthur from Aviation and Melanie from Estate Planning arranging their next naughty weekend. They explained to Jack although they lived together they enjoyed going away for the occasional weekend and pretended they were committing adultery.

After two minutes listening to that crap Jack decided to find another bar, but not a gay bar, and get drunk.

"Wait up," called Penny, coming out behind him. "I hope you didn't forget we have a dinner date and then to go back to your apartment on some pretence that you failed to deliver on?"

"Oh no I was just stepping out to get some fresh air."

"But the air out here on this vehicle-jammed street is toxically polluted."

"Yeah well that risk is better than being turned into stone by boring conversation."

Penny looked at him a little doubtfully but said at least he shared her view that attorneys generally were a boring lot. "Um not you."

Jack felt gratified.

Later that evening he experienced one of the greatest surprises of his life to date: Penny was a stunning fuck. She dribbled in sexual excitement, she licked his butt hole without being asked and when she was coming she squeezed down on his thrusting erection so hard the poor prick spewed instantly and voluminously. It was almost an hour before he was ready to go again, that length of delay really impressing Jack and Penny said he was such a darling allowing her to nap for so long.

That night Jack did something new for him: he asked Penny to his parent's place for a cookout on Sunday. When he called his mom Vera about that arrangement she was practically left speechless, although that could never be possible, and as if confirming that she croaked he'd never brought a female home since college days.

That surprised Jack too. He had no idea why he'd elevated Penny in such a way when he now regarded women as people that a guy fucks like a worker operating at a conveyor belt. He'd become so used to one-night stands that until Penny he'd not thought of continuing the encounter because he already had a replacement in mind. The reason was pretty simple though: none of his past women had fucked quite like Penny.

Silas Leighton greeted Penny when she arrived. "Ah Miss Wright from Immigration."

"Yes Mr Baldez."

Silas was taken aback and then noticed the lingering smile and he grinned.

"I was waiting to be corrected and told no you were from Real Estate. You handled that astutely my dear. Please call me Silas and my I call you Pat?

"Yes you big tease. Call me Pat."

"Oh Vera, our guest has arrived. Come and meet Penny. Watch her because she has a very lively mind."

Vera was very friendly but left Penny feeling as if she were being inspected like a piece of meat. Omigod, she thought in rising excitement. Some of her friends had told her about this and it was a unique experience for her: the woman was looking her over while thinking grandchildren.

Later that evening when Jack was stroking into Penny deeply he grunted, "Mom thinks you're top shelf. Want to become engaged?"

Penny convulsed and came hugely. She gurgled, "Yes."

Jack continuing to stroke on manfully assumed that meant yes to being engaged rather than yes, yes, yes because she was wetting his balls in girl's cum.

Before they went to sleep he told her more about himself, that his father Silas used to work for an international mining exploration consortium as a legal negotiator and Jack was born in Australia and still held a valid passport. His mother later gave birth in Australia but the tiny girl she died two days later due to lung complications and that's when his parent's returned home.

Penny insisted on Jack meeting her parents before any engagement. Jack knew her father slightly because they were both members of the same squash and tennis club and he was aware Jack had remarried.

Paul handed Jack a beer and Penny said her martini was awful so she went to the kitchen to make a fresh mix. The two men were talking when Paul said, "Ah here's Petra" and Paul turned and said hi to Penny's sister. God with her fuller figure physically she left Penny for dead.

"Oh hi Jack," she said, kissing him on the cheek exquisitely with just a light touch of bosom pressing into the arm of his jacket. Jack felt his dick stir.

"My lovely stepdaughter is absolutely happy you are giving her so much attention."

Stepdaughter? God Paul, what a lucky old ram; Petra was his new wife!

"Here Petra, I'm made a fresh batch of martinis. I'll have to give you a lesson on the correct mix for martinis. I found the bottle of Curacao was out. Did you put that in your mix?"

"Yes somehow I had a thought that was part of the mix."

Their guest suggested, "You might be thinking of a Blue Lagoon cocktail. That has blue Curacao in it."

"Yes that's it," Petra said looking at Jack with interest. "Are you a cocktail aficionado?"

"I'm sure I not but I've down a wide variety in my time," he said.

Penny said lamely, "I really only enjoy martinis and the occasional Tom Collins."

Her stepmom asked Jack what was his favorite cocktail.

"He told me it was either Sex on the Beach or Bosom Caresser," Penny laughed and her father said he preferred wine or beer.

"Bosom Caresser?" Petra said and Jack looked at her shapely breasts and found her staring back at him.

"Um you ought to try that sometime. The mix includes orange Curacao," he said feeling the collar of his shirt tighten under his tie. Penny had insisted he wear a damn tie.

After dinner where the wine and conversation flowed, Penny helped her dad clear away and Petra sat in the lounge talking to Jack. Jack guessed Penny would be talking to her father about becoming engaged to Jack.

Petra moved in her armchair and slowly lifted up a leg and crossed it and now pulling her skirt back down.

Jack swallowed, looking at an expanse of thigh above the thigh-high stocking. He dabbed his forehead with his handkerchief and Petra looked at him startled and then murmured sorry and pulled down her skirt.

"There's no need to apologize for having great legs," Jack said in a normal voice and Petra looked nervously toward the passage to the kitchen.

"It was quite unintentional," she whispered.

He said he knew that and she sat back looking more relaxed and then giggled.

"What?"

"You are not at all what I expected. I thought Penny being rather lively would have chosen a quiet guy but you give me the impression that... well... you give me the impression."

"That I'm big into women?"

"Let me suggest you are comfortable with women."

"They interest me."

Petra refused to let up. "In what way?"

He winked.

"Oh god," she giggled. "I must remember to never allow you to mix me a Bosom Caresser in case you try to pour it over me."

Jack looked at her breasts and she appeared to move them forward slightly.

He looked up and she didn't look away.

She said, "God you are wicked," and giggled. She then changed the subject and asked what he'd chosen law as a career.

They were discussing tennis as an ideal recreational sport when the others returned.

When Jack was driving home, Penny having shifted in with him a week earlier, said: Dad and Petra say you impressed them and will be happy if we marry.

"Right, let's do it."

After sex that night and when Penny was on her side breathing regularly, Jack lay on his back with two fingers over his limp dick and an arm over his eyes in the dark. It didn't surprise him the two plump tits he was picturing were on the chest of Penny's stepmom. It just saddened him there was nothing he could do about it.

After that Jack stayed away from Petra as much as he could, attempting to be obvious about it. That summer he couldn't avoid going to the lake with them for seven days because Penny was so desperate for them to go, saying it would give him the chance to really bond with her parents. Oh shit. He had to agree to go.

Petra spent the entire week, including the one rainy day, wobbling her tits at him, or so it seemed. Everyone else would probably say oh Petra seemed to live in her bikini and even just pulled on a skirt when she went shopping.

On the second day just before lunch Paul who worked on investigations for the IRS and Jack were drinking beer on the lawn of the rented lakefront house when Petra arrived with nibbles and bent over right in front of them to pick up Paul's bottle top.

Jack almost creamed his pants, seeing the outline of her vulva under her tight bikini bottom and what looked suspiciously like a tiny wet spot. Oh shit. He looked at Paul who was looking at the young chick next-door who'd just waved to them.

When Petra straightened up she said to Paul lunch would be served in ten minutes, that she and Penny would get their own cocktails.

Jack said, "I'll come."

"Oh goodie," Petra said and the way in which she said that turned Jack's face berry-red.

"Sucker," Paul said. "They are capable of mixing their own."

Jack followed Petra's swaying ass up the steps to the top deck that gave direct access to the living rooms and got close enough to smell pussy but smelt nothing.

"Any closer you'll have your face up my butt," Petra giggled, giving her uncomfortable guest half and erection.

"Look I found a gentleman to mix us cocktails."

"Great," Penny said, brightly, kissing Jack and making him feel like an adulterer.

"Surprise us Jack."

The surprise for Jack came when he opened the drinks cabinet. It was extensively stocked.

The found the right ingredient and placed enough vodka and port over ice in the blender to make four cocktails and placed a slice of lemon over two glasses and poured half the blended mix.

"Oooh, what's this," Penny cooed and that made Petra giggled. That gave Jack the fleeting idea of mixing a whole jug of it and then fucking the women together.

He enjoyed that thought. Well he was on vacation.

The women liked the drink but had no idea what it was and the only content they guessed correctly was ice and identified the garnish as lemon.

"It's called a Bombarral," he said. "One third vodka, two-thirds port."

"Oooh, that will open my legs," Petra sniggered and that made Penny laugh.

Paul arrived to find out what he was missing so Jack had to make a whole jug full of Bombarrals.

After lunch they heard Paul and Petra fucking noisily so Penny led Jack down to their bedroom and they let rip.

Someone from the social club called and Paul yelled do you guys wish to enter the tennis tournament Friday. The draw is almost full."

Penny remained asleep so Jack yelled, "Yes." That awoke Penny and she demanded in a slurred voice to be fucked again and so Jack obliged.

Penny padded out to the toilet nude and turned and slipped back to sleep almost immediately. A few minutes later Jack went to the toilet. The door to the little room was half open and Penny had left the light on.

Jack yawned and pushed the door wide open and saw Petra, also nude, was on the John.

"Christ, sorry," he burbled and she said it was okay. He looked at her juicy tits and she looked at his groin and whispered, "Omigod, you're a big boy."

Jack hurried back to the bedroom mortified and returned after hearing Petra close the door to the main bedroom.

He peed and had this vision of peeing over the nude Petra.

"Grow up you sex-starved freak," he grumbled and returned to the bedroom with his cock at half-mast thinking he really should seek counseling.

Everyone began appearing from around 4:00 with Petra last to appear. As she went by Jack to grab her coffee she whispered, "Hi big boy."

That made Jack angry because he had to scuttle out of the room to cuff his rising dick into submission. God that woman was sexy.

They arrived at the Recreation Center on Friday at 8:45 to find people everywhere. It was a full field with sixty pairs, minimum age of eighteen, and almost as many spectators. Fortunately there were four courts. The field was divided into A and B divisions with everyone reminded it was a social occasion and players were asked not to slaughter their opponents. The tournament was played without advantage applying, meaning the pair to reach 6-points first won that game and the match would be won by the pair winning the best of three sets. They would then advance to the next round. Winners of the two divisions would play off for the championship with advantage applying for the best of three sets.

The entry fee included a barbecue meal with free drinks to follow the prize-giving to encourage everyone to settle in for the day.

Penny was sent off by Paul to find out who they all were drawn with.

She came back looking excited.

"I've drawn the summer tennis coach here, Sally Oaks. We could win this tournament. Dad you have drawn Mrs Davis who won the tournament last year and so you could be our opponents in the final. Believe it or not mom your partner is Jack so you two could be in with a chance because Jack can be a cracker when he's on song."

"Oh poor Jack, you'll have to carry me," Petra said. "I'm so mediocre."

"It's only social tennis Petra. If you promise to heed what I tell you we could make it to near the top. This field will be filled with bunnies and crocks."

"Then how do you describe you and me?"

"Sleek fighting machines honed to win through."

"Oh god, you are expecting too much from me Jack."

They all laughed.

"Dad my partner and I may play you because we are in the A division. Mom and Jack are in B."

Paul and Thelma Davis lost to Penny and Sally Oaks in the final of the A division and although Petra and Jack cruised through to in B division they lost to Penny and Sally in the final 1-6, 6-4, 3-6.

"Oh we put up such a great fight," Petra said, excitedly pressing in hard against Jack and kissing him on the mouth. She smelt mainly of hair spray, sweat and pussy odor. That excited Jack so much that instead of pulling on his sweater he held it waist high to keep his erection out of sight. God that Petra was lethal.