Deception Leads to Conception

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next two weeks with John were awesome as usual. I won't say I was falling in love with him, but I was becoming somewhat intimate. It was still just sex, but I knew after next week I could never see him again.

The following Wednesday before our final meeting, I got a text from John. Of course John didn't know yet that this Friday would be the last time he would ever see me, but he would find out the following week. In his text he told me that his wife and kids were going out of town, and he wanted to spend the night with me at my house. I had to think about this one. Although I had fantasized about what it would be like to spend the night with him, I still felt it would be a risk.

I finally decided that since it would be our last time, I would do it. However, I informed him that we would meet as usual at the bar. He would leave his car there, and ride with me back to my house. I would park in the garage, and enter the house from there. I didn't want his car in the driveway, or anyone seeing us get out of my car together. David did the exact same thing every week, so I knew he wouldn't be home until 11:30 Saturday.

As Friday evening approached I couldn't believe I was going to do something so daring. I had already talked to David, and was getting ready for my final date with John. I picked him up at the bar. After a drink, we drove back to my house, and parked in the garage as planned. We had all night so we weren't in a hurry to jump in bed.

We shared a bottle of wine and talked about how great the last few weeks had been. John said he knew it was probably only a matter of time until I got pregnant, and he wanted me to know that he would miss me.

I led him to our guest bedroom where we got undressed, and fucked for the next two hours. I refused to sleep with him in mine and David's bed, and he understood. It was getting close to midnight as John and I were laying in bed naked, and talking. He had just finished fucking me doggie style, which as usual led to screams of pleasure from me.

"We have never talked about it Lisa, but how do I compare to your husband?"

"I don't like comparing John, but you are one hell of a lover. David is good, and loving, but you give me orgasms he isn't capable of. You are bigger than he is. There have been times I will admit when I am making love with David, but thinking of you fucking me."

"Well, you are an excellent lover Lisa. It is easy to bring you to orgasm. My wife does not come as easy or as often as you do, but she is a good lover. You understand Lisa that I have grown very fond of you, but I do love my wife and kids, and as soon as you get pregnant, we can't see each other anymore."

"I know John, and I feel the same way. I have confession to make. I was going to wait until next week, but I guess I should tell you now. I am pregnant. I found out last month. Tonight will be our last together. I just wasn't ready to give you up, so I wanted one more month with you. I hope your not mad?"

"Of course not. I'm glad you did. I'm really going to miss our Friday night fuck sessions."

He leaned over and kissed me. When we broke the kiss, I was suddenly aware of another person in the room. The light came on, and there was David standing in the door. He was crying, with big tears rolling down his cheeks.

I screamed, "David, oh my God, no, no David. This is not what you think. I can explain everything baby,"

David just stood there crying with such a look of hurt on his face I could hardly stand it.

John grabbed his clothes and ran out. I'm not sure where because his car wasn't here, but he was gone before we knew it.

I started to cry. I knew that I had done something very horrible. I had good intentions, but none the less it was a terrible thing I did to my husband.

"How long were you there at the door?" I asked.

"I saw him fucking you doggy style. I heard your screams of pleasure when you had your orgasm. I heard every word spoken while you were laying there. It would have been less painful if only you would have just ripped my heart out. All those things you said Lisa. You really thought of him while making love to me? He obviously is a much better lover than me. Why Lisa? Why?"

He fell on the floor crying. I have never felt as low, or hurt as bad in my life as I did that moment. What could I possibly say to David to take away his hurt? I decided on the truth.

I told him the whole story.

"David, when I found out that you would have a hard time getting me pregnant, I didn't want to tell you. I knew it would destroy you, but I still wanted us to have a baby. That was when I came up with my plan. I would find someone who would be a good donor, and someone who was married and could accept our situation. I found the guy you saw tonight."

"Unfortunately, sex with him became addicting to me, and I got greedy. I'm not in love with him David, I am still in love with you. I need you David. We can work through this. I had good intentions with this whole thing. Please believe me when I tell you I did this for us."

He jumped up and yelled, "Bullshit you fucking whore. You lied to me, you cheated on me, and you told your lover boy he was much better than me. Oh, and you love the fact that he has a bigger dick than me. That's the truth in all this Lisa."

He started to walk out.

I cried, "Where are you going David?"

"I don't know, but I can't be around you right now. I need to calm down and figure this out. I will be back sometime tomorrow, and maybe we can talk about it. Right now, I don't even want to be in the same house with you."

He walked out the door, got in his car, and left. I was at the lowest point in my life, and felt like shit. I tried to sleep that night, but couldn't. I kept seeing that hurt look on David's face. I had never seen him so hurt. I should have told him the truth about the test, and just dealt with it.

David came back home the next afternoon looking like death warmed over. He obviously had a super hangover. His clothes were wrinkled, and he had not shaved. He probably slept in his car after tying one on.

He went straight to the shower, cleaned up, shaved, then came back down to the living room. I was sitting on the couch crying. David sat in a chair across from me.

He said, "I guess you wonder why I came home to catch you last night, when I always come home Saturday morning? It was around 6:45, right after I talked to you, which by you way you told me how much you loved me, even though you were about to fuck your lover boy."

That one hurt. The tone in his voice showed the absurdity of the situation.

"I got a call from a lady who works in our office. She is one of the paralegals. She comes in my office all the time and sees the big picture of you I have on my desk. It was your glamour shot photo. She always comments on how beautiful you are. Anyway, she sees you in this bar meeting a guy. You hugged him, had a drink, then grabbed his hand and led him to your car."

David started to choke up a little, but continued.

"She had recognized you from the picture on my desk. She followed you and watched the two of you get in the car. Once in the car you kissed him pretty passionately. She decided to follow you, at which point you went to our house, and disappeared in the garage. She called me and told me what she witnessed."

I just sat there crying, my world crashing before my eyes.

"I tried calling your cell, but there was no answer. Since we don't have a land line, it was the only way I had of contacting you. I checked out, jumped in my car, and drove like hell to get home."

I remembered putting my cell phone in my purse, and it probably was on vibrate. I never heard it, and never checked it.

"I stopped out in front of our house and came in quietly through the front door. I went to our bedroom first, but no one was there. I was hoping and praying my suspicions were unfounded. As I approached the guest bedroom, I heard noises of sex. My heart sank as I peered through the half open door, and saw you being fucked doggy style by some guy I didn't know. It felt like someone stuck a knife in me Lisa."

He broke down and cried pretty hard at this point. There was nothing I could do or say right now.

"You screamed with an orgasm pretty quick after I first saw you. I stood there and listened to your conversation. I got the impression you liked fucking him better than me, after all he had such a bigger dick than me."

At this point I said, "No David, you are wrong. He is not better than you. I just said he gives me a different type of orgasm. You are a very good lover David, and you always satisfy me, and no I don't like fucking him better than you." I said.

"Then I hear you say you are pregnant. I'm guessing that since I am so inadequate according to the test results, you decided to find someone else better to do the job? To make matters worse, after you find out your pregnant, you continue to fuck him for another month because I guess he has this big wonderful dick you so enjoy." He said.

"I know this looks really bad David, but let me try to explain." I said.

"Well, I guess you could try. I'm listening." He said.

"When I found out the test results, I was devastated. It wasn't because of your inadequacy, but that you would be devastated. I knew you would blame yourself for us not being able to have children. I was hurting for you, not because of you."

I looked away a moment to keep control of my emotions.

"I contemplated how I was going to tell you, and I was going to tell you, until this plan came to mind. Looking back now I know that my plan was really stupid, but at the time it seemed like the right thing to do. Plain and simple, I decided not to tell you. I wanted you to think we could have a child, and we just had to keep trying. I would then find a good candidate to get me pregnant. Since you were gone every Friday night, that would be a good time."

"So you went to a bar and picked someone up" He said.

"No. You make it sound like I was just looking to get laid. I was not. I was looking for just the right person to help give us a baby. I found him that first night at the bar. He was perfect. He was happily married. He had fathered three children. He was free on Friday nights also. After I told him the circumstances, he agreed to all of my conditions" I said.

"Yea, he agreed because he knew he was going to get a lot of pussy from a beautiful young woman." He said.

"Maybe, but he did agree, and promised that after I got pregnant he would never see me again."

"Too bad you didn't agree to your own conditions. From what I heard, you continued fucking him. You just needed more of that big dick of his. My dick just couldn't compete with your lover boy." He cried.

"You're right in that I shouldn't have continued to see him. I'm sorry David. I don't know why, but I just wanted a little more. No matter what, last night was going to be the last time I ever saw him. You were supposed to come home Saturday. That is when I was going to tell you that I was pregnant, and as far as you would ever know, you were the father. Now that I have said the whole thing out loud, I see what a horrible thing it is that I did. The lying, the cheating, and betraying your trust in me."

I broke down and cried pretty hard now.

He let me cry for a minute, then spoke again. "I appreciate you being honest with me. I don't want to know all the details of what you did with him, although I did see a little of it. I still love you Lisa. I guess that is what makes this so hard. I'm also going to miss you so much."

I jerked up and said, "What do you mean miss me?"

"I'm packing my stuff and leaving Lisa. What did you expect? I'm not going to watch that bastard child grow inside you everyday. It would be a daily reminder of how you betrayed me and fucked another man, who happens to be the father of the child."

"Oh please David. I'm begging you. Don't move out. Please stay and let's work this out. I will move in the guest bedroom, just don't leave me."

"I'm sorry Lisa. I have too. You left me no choice."

"You're not going to file for divorce are you?" I said.

"I don't know. Do you want to file for divorce so you can be with lover boy and his big dick?"

"Stop talking like that David. I told you I will never see him again. I love you David. I want us to stay married and raise this child as our own."

"Well you can forget that. It's not my child. You better come up with a better plan."

A thought suddenly occurred to me. The nurse said it wasn't impossible for David to impregnate me, just improbable. There is an outside chance that David could be the father. I know it was a long shot, but I had to come up with something.

"You know David, there is a chance that you are this baby's father."

"Fat chance Lisa. I'm sure lover boy has a lot more, and much better swimmers than me. You said he had three kids."

"I tell you what David, you move out, but don't file for divorce. I will have this baby on my own. I will get my parents to help at the end. After the baby is born, and settled in here, I want to do a paternity test to see if you're the father. If you're not the father, then I will sign any divorce agreement you give me. I will raise the child on my own. However, if you are the father, then I want you to at least consider coming back home, and let's become a family. You don't have to, but you must at least consider it."

He thought for a moment, then said, "Yes, I will agree to that if only to have more proof that you cheated on me."

"You know David we could even do the test before the baby is born?"

"No. We will wait until it is born. That gives me eight months to decide what I am going to do, and if I can maybe forgive you."

David packed his bags and left. We agreed to talk by phone as much as we wanted, but would not physically see each other.

True to his word, we did not see each other. We talked by cell phone every week. After awhile the conversation started to become intimate. We both loved each other, and missed each other, but David stuck to his vow not to see me until after the baby was born. He said we would then get together for the paternity test.

The eight months passed by, and the baby was born. A good looking healthy boy. After they cleaned him up, they brought him to me for his first feeding. As he was sucking my breast, I studied his facial features carefully. He looked to have David's eyes, nose, and chin. Maybe I was just wishful thinking, but I swear he did. Then again, he also seemed to resemble John in some ways.

My parents helped me get the baby home, and we settled in. I had several weeks of maternity leave from school, and my mother was staying with me to help. After a couple of weeks I decided it was time. The baby was old enough to take places, and I was anxious to know.

I called David and made arrangements for him to meet us at the testing lab. They would do a Buccal Swab. They would take an applicator and rub the inside of David, and the baby's cheek. The test was practically 100% accurate. They would also match it with me.

I would receive the results by courier in about four days.

When David and I finally saw each other for the first time in eight months, we hugged for several minutes. We both cried. He said he had missed me so much, but he also said that if he was not the father, he would file for divorce. He said he had already made that decision. I cried because I knew that odds were that John was the father.

None the less, the next four days I prayed to God to please let David be the father.

Four days later a courier delivered the envelope to our house. I asked my mother to leave for the afternoon while I called David to come over. He told me he would be there in 45 minutes.

I finally couldn't stand it. I opened the letter, read the results, then waited for David to arrive.

I was sitting on the couch with the baby in his little carrier beside me on the floor. The doorbell rang, which I thought was odd. This was still David's house. I got up and let him in. I sat back down next to the baby, and David sat next to me on the couch. He turned to look at me.

I picked up the baby and said, "David? I want you to look at this little boy. He is innocent of all this. He had no choice in the matter. He is a beautiful little boy."

David just stared at him, and shrugged in agreement.

I held the baby close to David and said, "David? Would you like to hold little Davey, your son?"

David suddenly turned every color under the sun. He couldn't speak. He just stared at me, then Davey. He looked back at me to see if I was joking. I handed Davey to his father, and he took him. Tears were rolling down his face, as they were on mine too.

"You mean I did it? My boys beat out lover boy. I am truly his father?"

I showed him the official results. David was definitely the father.

"David. Will you please move back home, and let's be a family? I am so sorry for what I did to you. I know an apology is not enough, but I love you with all my heart, and need you so much. I will go to counseling, or whatever, if you will just come back to me."

"He didn't hesitate when he said, "Yes Lisa, we will be a family. I can forgive you, but you will have to earn my trust again. I don't think we need counseling, but we have a lot of talking to do. You know you did something terrible to me, but we have a child, and we can overcome it. This child has brought us back together. I love you with all my heart also, and cannot imagine life without you and little Davey."

I put the baby back down, and we kissed for the first time in months. The kissing got pretty passionate. I reminded David I had a few more weeks to go before he could enter the kingdom, but I would be happy to give him a blowjob, or a hand job anytime he wanted.

He got a really good blow job that night.

It is now three years later, and David and I are expecting our second child. It is a little girl. David's sperm may be fewer in number, and slow swimmers, but they sure are accurate.

You may be wondering what happened to John. I got a text from him right after David moved out. He said he hoped David wouldn't say anything to his wife. He also said that he would never see, or contact me again. He wished me well with the baby, and hoped everything would work out with my husband. It did, and I haven't even thought of John since that day.

I was a fool to do what I did, no matter how good my intentions were. I have a good husband, a great family, and I am thankful for that. David trust me completely now, as well he should. I would never do anything to jeopardize what we have. Our sex life is great, although not quite as often since Davey came along.

One more thing. David does not make the Friday trip to Dallas anymore. He comes home to me and Davey. He lets one of the single lawyers take care of it. On Friday nights, I take care of my loving husband David.

12