Deception or Desire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Restless, she began to move, her arousal evident by her scent on his hand. Christopher brought his fingers to his nose and inhaled her savory aroma before bringing his fingers to his mouth; he loved the taste of her. After a quick sensuous kiss, she righted herself then reached for the remote, pushing the pause button before she tossed it back to the couch.

"If you'll excuse me for a moment," she whispered, leaning into him for yet another soft kiss. She pushed off him, righted herself again then sauntered down the hall, into her bedroom.

Follow her, you idiot, the demon's voice returned. Chris hesitated, awaiting Gabrielle's return or another sign from her.

After a brief, slightly impatient wait, she beckoned him. "Christopher Darling, can you come here please?"

Aaah! Yes, just what I was waiting for! I wonder what she has in store for me now? Excitement built as he headed in the direction of her seductive voice.

Taking the lead once again, his eyes fixated upon her form, her position, stimulating, to say the least. Provocatively perched on a stool in the middle of the bedroom floor, Gabrielle awaited his arrival. As Chris neared, he heard music and watched instinctively as the remote for the CD player fell from her grasp.

All sorts of things raced through his mind when he recognized the Joe Cocker song playing. It had always been his favorite song to think of when planning a special evening for his wife. He began to sing along and she performed to his every word as he continued to describe a little strip tease for her. Gabrielle was amazing as she moved to his directions along with the lyrics. She removed her coat, her shoes then her dress, very slowly, yet left the red hat upon her head as she moved around the stool.

When she followed his directive; perched on that stool, Chris couldn't help but realize he was one very lucky gentleman tonight. Her seductive moves drove him insane. The slight bounce of her breasts caused his cock to throb and ache, even more than before. She saw his agony and with a motion of her index finger beckoned him closer. He stood between her and the bed and she fell into his waiting arms, pushing him onto the mattress.

In her frenzy, she pulled his robe off his shoulders and down his arms, tugging forcefully; yearning for access to his entire body; she licked her lips in anticipation of arousing him further while she dragged her long fingernails over his ass. Feeling her agony he lifted slightly and the robe slipped out with ease then she dropped it to the floor beside her dress.

She licked her lips once more as she gazed hungrily at him. Her legs bent and she straddled him, her ivory thighs hugged his as she leaned down and devoured him in one steady movement. He moaned as she expertly sucked him off. Her breasts teased him as they dangled just out of reach.

The need to have contact with her as she pleasured him drove him insane. Christopher's hands searched for something to grasp and his fingers clenched her auburn locks. Once her hair was secure in his grasp he was content again. He didn't force her head down on his cock, instead relaxed and enjoyed her expertise.

"Oh God! Yes! Suck it baby, just like that," Chris moaned as her assault on his cock continued.

Her tongue flicked against the rim bringing him near the edge as her delicate fingers caressed his sac and stimulated his g-spot. Gabrielle sensed his urgency to come and she took him deeper, sucking harder. She was a master at this and knew exactly how he liked it, what he expected and how long before he would release. He shot his seed deep into her throat and she swallowed every drop. She licked her lips to catch what had dribbled out before she returned to clean his cock with her devilish tongue.

Chris was exhausted, but his mind and cock craved more of her. She rolled off him and repositioned herself, knees bent, thighs as far apart as she could get them without losing her balance. With the gaze that caught his attention at the bar earlier that evening, she stared at him, and in a whisper she pleaded, "Fuck me, now!"

He wanted her desperately and his demon continued to beg for a good, hard fuck, but Chris took control and slowly raised himself to face her. Gabrielle grabbed his ass, for balance, as much as her desire for contact when his mouth sought out her left breast and teased the hard nipple with his tongue. She writhed with him and he could feel the moisture of her sex when his cock slipped between her moist folds. She was more than ready for his insertion, but Chris' plan was quite different as he sought out the other nipple and sucked gently.

Taunting her with his rigid member he continued his assault while his tongue left her breasts and traveled down her abdomen. She wanted him and she was ready to beg for release, but he ignored her pleas. His tongue slithered down one thigh then up the other leaving a trail of saliva to mark his path.

Christopher felt she'd had enough torture and moved behind her to position the head of his cock at her sex. "Are you wet?" he asked as she raised her ass to meet him, in hopes of a quicker connection, but she was unaware of his seductive plan to make her wait for the perfect moment to thrust deep into her quivering pussy.

Although Gabrielle was more than ready, Christopher wasn't. He pushed her down to the mattress then rolled her to her back and slithered down her sexy form. He positioned himself between her thighs; taking notice that her inner and outer labia were swollen. "Such a special treat can't be ignored," he told her and the heat of his breath teased her sex even more.

His tongue flickered gently over the folds, which partially covered her drenched pussy. When he paused to catch his breath, he noticed the white of her knuckles as she clenched the sheet beneath her. Her form glistened with perspiration as she writhed beneath his teasing and torture of her sex, yet she loved every delicious minute of it. Her soft moans maintain perfect rhythm to the thrashing of her head and the torture of his assault.

Again Christopher asked, "Are you wet?"

To hear her breathless reply caused his cock to twitch uncontrollably. He was ready to take Gabrielle over the edge. Christopher inserted just the head of his cock into her slick opening and pulled back instantly as he anticipated her next movement. Just as he thought, she thrust her hips hard against his. Her whimpering increased, her head thrashed against the pillow and her hands grasped his ass to bring him closer, force him into her.

Her urgency compelled Chris to thrust deep and hard. Complete insertion was attained with the first thrust and her quivering pussy engulfed his entire shaft, milking it immediately. Their hips undulated in unison as his thumb brought intense pleasure to her sensitive nub.

Rubbing gently, Chris felt her body tense and her orgasm was but a moment away. "Oh God! Yes, Christopher! Fuck me harder, deeper. Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me!" she repeated softly, yet with an animalistic growl to her tone. Her pleas echoed in the silence of the night.

Knowing it was time for her release by the contractions around his cock he urged her on, "Come Gabrielle, come on my cock, baby. I want to feel your sweet juices, that's it baby. Come for me."

Her grip on the sheet below tightened, her hair mangled as her head thrashed side to side. Her orgasm had taken over as the waves of erotic pleasure consumed her.

Having come once already, Chris had the willpower to hold off his orgasm as he focused on Gabrielle. Her body lay motionless momentarily as she recovered and her breathing normalized, but within minutes of her orgasm she opened her eyes, smiled that seductive smile and whispered Christopher's favorite word, "more!"

Gabrielle scooted off the bed and retrieved some things from her suitcase before returning to Christopher's side. "Here, put this on," and she handed him a leather cock ring. While he adjusted the fit, she prepared a toy for him to use on her as well.

Once he was ready, she positioned herself on the mattress again, knees spread as far as she could get them. She leaned forward, bracing herself with her palms flat on the bed and handed Christopher the toy between her legs. Christopher growled when he took the toy from her.

He stood back and marveled the view before him; a perfectly formed ass and a delicious, trimmed pussy, glistening with their juices stared back at him, very tempting. Christopher had always enjoyed anal sex, but his wife was timid. Go for it! What the hell are you waiting for? She's obviously begging you to fuck her in the ass, so come on already, the demon's voice was back again, urging Christopher to do the deed.

He was ready, his cock was dripping and that gorgeous ass in front of him was definitely ready to be fucked. Christopher just wasn't sure which object to put where and he didn't want to embarrass himself.

"What's wrong, baby?" Gabrielle questioned glancing behind her and seeing Christopher standing there with the toy in one hand and his strapped up cock in the other.

He glanced at his cock then at her ass, back at his cock then at the toy she gave him. He smiled a devilish grin, licked his lips and went for what he enjoyed. He figured that if she wanted the toy in her ass then she would tell him. But upon further examination of the glass wand, he decided to use that in her pussy because of the curved end. This looks as though it were made for a specific duty.

With a dollop of gel, he pressed firmly against her anus and eased a finger in gently, rotating slowly. He knew she was ready for more when she pushed back against his finger and it slid effortlessly into her. His cock was much larger than his finger so he removed it then inserted a second finger and then a third, before positioning the head of his cock at her opening, now relaxed and prepared for penetration.

He pushed slowly, it was a tight fit, but Gabrielle urged him on. "Push deeper, baby. Yes, that's it," she growled.

He loved to hear her growl and moan and with each thrust of his cock into her tight hole she growled louder. When his cock was inserted to the strap of his cock ring he paused and let her muscles adjust. As she adjusted to him filling her he leaned forward and inserted the glass wand deep into her pussy. Gabrielle writhed her ass against his cock, which caused the wand to rub against her g-spot, and from her arousal, Chris knew that's where he needed to focus the direction of the curved tip of the wand.

Chris' cock remained still in her ass as he stimulated her vaginally. With his torso bent slightly over her back, he adjusted well. He moved the wand around inside her until she gasped for air then held her breath as wave after wave of pleasure rode through her making her deliriously happy, yet she wanted more.

While she came down from the high of that release, she urged Christopher to fuck her more. "Oh baby, I can feel your cock inside me. Now, are you just going to leave it there or are you going to fuck me with it?"

That's all it took for Christopher, within no time at all he was ramming his shaft deep into the confines of her tight ass. Gabrielle thoroughly enjoyed his attention to her, yet still wanted more. She reached between her thighs and grabbed his hand, which held the glass wand inside her pussy and jerked it hard then pushed it back to her sex. "Fuck me, now! Give me an orgasm I'll never forget," she growled again. I wish my wife would talk this way when we are having sex, he thought as he delivered the orgasm Gabrielle would never forget.

Between the growling, the whimpering and the writhing, Gabrielle had turned Christopher from a gentle lover to an animal, intent on giving her exactly what she begged for.

"Now I'm gonna fuck you, Gabrielle," he told her as his member disappeared into her ass.

Her firm breasts swayed and bounced, yet within reach this time. As Christopher has his way with her from behind, his hands grasped and pulled at her sensitive nipples. She screamed in delight.

"You like it rough like this, baby girl?" he asked breathless, his heart pounded hard and his legs became weaker as his continuous thrusts deep into her ass prevented her from speaking, but he sensed her approval when she pushed her cheeks into him.

He thrust into her ass hard and shoved the wand into her pussy repeatedly until she sent one last gasp and froze. Her back arched, her arms weakened and quivered. Perspiration glistened on her skin as another powerful orgasm wreaked havoc inside her.

Christopher dropped the wand between her parted legs and reached for her hair and shoulders as he drove his cock home for his own powerful orgasm, which he could no longer contain. As his semen shot deep into her ass he grasped her hair with one hand and with the other, he grabbed a nipple. When his flow finally ceased, he leaned against her back and massaged both breasts. This time Gabrielle didn't beg for more, finally she had been thoroughly sated.

Totally spent, she collapsed to the mattress and him on top of her, bracing himself with his elbows. When her breathing slowed to a calming pace, Christopher rolled off her, looked at her and she at him and they both smiled, content. After an embarrassing yawn, he thanked her for the wonderful evening. He kissed her passionately and pulled her closer to him as sleep claimed them both.

Christopher didn't sleep long, he still had a plan and wanted to finish it before morning when he would eventually have to say farewell to that wonderful woman beside him. He waited until he'd known Gabrielle was sleeping soundly then dressed and grabbed her room key before stepping into the hall. He recalled seeing a twenty-four hour store on the way to her hotel and wanted to get her something to remember their spectacular evening.

He returned about a half hour later with the remainder of his plan and found Gabrielle sitting at the edge of the bed. "I'm so glad to see you. I thought you had left without saying goodbye," she said, her voice different from when she had spoken to him earlier. Actually, her whole demeanor was different now.

Christopher set the key on the dresser then walked to sit beside her. His arm tucked behind his back. "I would never have left without saying goodbye and thanking you one last time for that fine evening, baby."

He pulled her closer then handed her the bouquet of long-stemmed red roses and baby's breath before he kissed her madly, finding it difficult to control himself again. But he had to. He had to properly thank that woman for giving him the most memorable Valentine's Day ever.

"Damn, I'm sure one lucky son of a bitch to have two of the most amazing women in my life. Thanks for bringing Gabrielle to me tonight, Sweetheart. I love you, Jenna. I love you more than anything. Thank you for becoming my wife all those years ago. Thanks for our wonderful children and most of all, thank you for loving me so much and being my special Valentine," Christopher started, but his voice had changed as Gabrielle's did. He wasn't Chris anymore, but Pete.

"The next time you see Christopher, please tell him he can sing for me anytime!" She said with a giggle then leaned over to kiss Pete's mouth softly. She pulled away momentarily and whispered, "I love you Pete. Will you be my Valentine?"

"I love you too, Jenna. Yes, I will; always and forever, Love."

As Pete drifted off to dreamland a titillating thought crossed his mind, I wonder who she will be next month? Oh, I can hardly wait! A soft, satisfied smile graced his face as he cuddled with his wife until morning.

The End…or is it?

12