Deceptions Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This must be the same Professor Keener who used to show up at your old school plays," said J.T.

"Yep. Same guy. He's friends with my parents. They go way back together. That's why Mom and Dad sent me here, so I could study under Professor Keener. They told me he thinks I have a lot of potential, but I need to loosen up. He says I'm too self-conscious on stage, which is common for actresses my age. Talking to Professor Keener, he thinks this role would be perfect for me. He's saying it would do me a world of good as an actress. Even if I don't get the part, he thinks it would be great for me just to audition for it because it's such a scary role."

"What is this play, anyway?" asked Ray.

I was suddenly aware that he was looking me in the eyes. Here I was, naked on his bed, spreading my legs for him, and he was looking me in the eyes without even having to force himself.

'Very good, Jennifer, very good,' I thought, pleased with my progress.

Smiling, I answered, "It's a very sexy play about Eric Clapton and George Harrison. It's calledLayla. Are you familiar with the story?"

"I know who Eric Clapton is, and I know the song 'Layla.' That's about it. I don't really know the words."

"What about you, Mister Guitar Player?" I asked J.T.

For as long as I'd known J.T. he was always in rock bands, playing guitar. I guess that was just one more reason why so many sluts around here drooled over him. In fact, come to think of it, J.T.'s band beat Dirk's in some "Battle of the Bands" competition back in high school. It suddenly dawned on me that Dirk was also a guitar player. Between his football stardom, his guitar player status, and that big cock of his, no wonder girls were leaving their wet panties on his face!

"Yeah, I know the story," J.T. said. "We covered a few Clapton songs. We used to do the first part of 'Layla' all the time. 'Layla' was named after George Harrison's wife, and--"

"Who's George Harrison again?" interrupted Ray.

J.T. laughed, "He was in the Beatles, you retard!"

"Excuuuuuuuse me! I'm eighteen fucking years old! How am I supposed to know who was in the Beatles? They had John Lennon and Mick Jagger, right?"

"You're cute, Ray, but completely hopeless!" I giggled, grabbing his pillow to smother his face. We battled for a few minutes, and what a mindfuck that was, wrestling naked in front of my boyfriend with his roommate. Finally I let up on poor Ray, who wasn't exactly fighting very hard anyway. He pulled me close, then we simply lay together, with my head on his chest. He even put his arm around me. Nothing sexual, just warm and friendly. It was really nice.

"Sure, whatever. Continue your story..." Ray said to J.T. Ray was staring up contentedly at the ceiling, and I snuck a glance over at J.T.

Haaa! He was fully hard! He was totally getting off on seeing me naked with his roommate!

Gesturing with my eyes, I pointed out his obvious erection. Grinning sheepishly, he shrugged and gave me a look that pretty much said,"What do you want me to say? Okay, fine, watching you flirt this way is giving me a raging boner! So?"

I sucked on my finger for him, simulating a blowjob, and he groaned.

Again...awesome!

"So...anyway," J.T. continued, holding a pillow over his hard-on, "George Harrison was the guitarist for the Beatles, and he and Clapton were best friends. Clapton helped Harrison with 'While My Guitar Gently Weeps,' and Harrison gave Clapton 'Badge.' 'Layla' is about Clapton falling in love with and wanting to steal the wife of his best friend, which he ultimately did. The crazy thing is Clapton and Harrison remained lifelong friends afterward. Clapton developed a serious heroin addiction following theLayla recording sessions, and Harrison was one of the people who helped him beat it."

"Okay," said Ray, looking at me. "So you're gonna be that Beatle dude's hot wife who drives Clapton insane?"

"That's the idea. It's a good thing she was never in the band, because I can't sing or play an instrument. This will be an unusual play, since it's part musical, part real-life erotic fable. The hook, the thing the producers and director think will draw people, is the Clapton-Harrison musical angle. There are going to be live song performances. Someone has to play Clapton, someone has to play Harrison, and I know the Clapton character is going to be playing real guitar with a live band, like it's Derek and the Dominoes. He has to be able to sing like Clapton, and at least look a little like him too. The hard part for me is this will be a seriously erotic play. There's real nudity plus a lot of simulated sex. According to Professor Keener, this play is going to be a very big deal. The Clapton part is the starring role, obviously, but the female lead will also receive tons of notoriety."

"I believe the word was 'exposure,' not 'notoriety,'" laughed Ray. "Man, they weren't kidding with that, were they? So just how much 'real nudity' and 'simulated sex' are we talking here? You don't mean X-rated, do you?"

"No, I don't think so. I can't say for certain, though. I know there are such things as X-rated live theater, but I don't think this one goes quite that far. It's supposed to be simulated sex, whatever that means. Nudity-wise, I'm pretty sure it will at least involve topless scenes for me. I'm not sure about fully nude. Full-frontal nudity might be a bit much to ask of the poor guy!"

"So you're going to do it? You've already decided?" asked a grinning J.T., suddenly seeming to become quite enthusiastic about the whole thing once he heard about all the nudity and sex stuff.

Jeez, what a horndog!

"Yep, I have," I said, giggling over his excited expression. "I haven't told Professor Keener yet, but I will when I see him in class. He said he'd set up the audition for me with Katherine once I give him the okay. I agree with him, this would be good for me to try. In the meantime, it looks like you two will reap the benefits, since I need to practice being less self-conscious about my 'performances.' So, J.T., you'll probably end up getting your wish.''

''My wish? What's my wish?''

''To fuck me in front of your roommate."

Poor Ray, he about swallowed his own head. God, I was learning to love this new power.

Wanting to see how far I could go with it, I spent the rest of the week naked with them. I learned that while it was important in terms of my acting to become comfortable in my own skin, being completely nude all the time isn't nearly as exciting or titillating to guys as when I'm only partially exposed. Or partially covered. Whatever. The point being, Ray and J.T. soon got used to my nudity, yet they would stay excited every time I wore something really skimpy and revealing. If there was a chance that I might pop out of my top, or maybe they could get a peek up my skirt, it actually was more of a consistent turn-on for them than seeing me totally naked.

Later that night Ray was out again, and J.T. was working on some homework. I was feeling bored, and still a bit mischievous, so I threw on my tiniest nylon short-shorts and a tight, belly-baring spaghetti-strap tank top. No panties or bra.

I was beginning to doubt that I would ever wear a bra again, and the only reason I could think of to keep wearing panties would be for the same reason it's sometimes sexier to be partially clothed than fully naked. There might be occasions when it could be hotter to give someone an upskirt peek at my panties, as opposed to a full-on beaver shot. Then again they're both still upskirt shots, so maybe the analogy isn't valid. I don't think anybody is ever going to get bored with upskirt pussy shots!

So, yeah, most of the time I'm probably going to be naked beneath whatever I'm wearing.

I'd already talked to Professor Keener. He was delighted when I told him that I wanted to audition for the play. He said he'd set it up right away. We both laughed when I suggested my boyfriend for the part of George Harrison. I'm sure J.T. would rather play Eric Clapton, but he sure looked a whole lot more like George Harrison. Besides, he really doesn't have all that much acting experience. The Clapton role would likely be way too much to entrust to someone who'd only ever acted inWest Side Story once in his life, in eleventh grade.

We laughed about it, but he said to bring him along anyway. "It might be fun, and he really ought to see what his girlfriend is getting herself into with this role."

So, like I said, it was late at night, and even though I was excited about what was coming up in my life, I was bored that particular evening. I told J.T. I would be back in a bit, as I wanted to give him some quiet time to study. He said he appreciated it, then he noticed my outfit. He smacked my bare ass, most of which was showing in my obscenely tiny shorts. "Whoa, look at you! You're going out dressed like that?"

"No, not 'out.' I'm just going to crash in the game room and maybe watch TV for a while. I won't be gone too long."

"Okay, sweetie. Thanks. By the way, I think your boobs are getting bigger!"

Grinning, I jiggled my tits for him, then I cupped them. I was sort of measuring my boobs, weighing them. Hmmm. They did feel really big.

Cool!

I pulled up my shirt to flash him my naked breasts, making us both laugh. He said, "You're getting to be a total flirt, you know that?"

"Maybe, but I still have a long way to go before I'll be anywhere near as bad as you are," I said, smiling sweetly.

Squeezing my ass with both hands, he pulled my shorts up even higher. "No panties either?" he grinned.

I gave him a sly smile. "No panties either. Just my naked bottom."

So what did he do? With a playful growl, he leaned over and chomped down on my bare ass!

"Owww! Hey! That's gonna leave a big bite mark!" I laughed.

"So? It'll be your fault if anyone sees it. Are you planning on showing off that much of your ass in the game room?" He was laughing too, big time.

"Girlfriend abuser!" I giggled, rubbing the bite mark. Grinning, I slipped the shorts off and wriggled my bare bottom in his face. ''Maybe I'll just go like this? I bet you would love that!'' When he made a move to give me another chomp, I jumped forward and quickly pulled my tiny shorts back on. Tugging them all the way up into my crack, I turned those things into a thong. "You know what? Ishould show everyone my ass, the same way your slutty fuck-toy girlfriends always do! You know what else? I think I will! Catch you later, sweetie!" I giggled again, strutting right out the door.

Except for two mousy girls who were studying together over at the kitchen table, the game room was empty and silent. Plopping myself down into the beat up old love seat, I lay sideways across the chair. With my back to one armrest, my legs draped over the other, I settled in to read my trashy little vampire novel.

I was just beginning to drift off when I felt the air in the room change. Opening my eyes, I saw Dirk sitting on the sofa directly adjacent to me.

"Will it disturb your reading if I watch some TV? I'd watch it in my room except our cable is all jacked up right now," he smiled.

Setting down my book, I returned his smile. "Not at all. I am surprised, though."

"About what?"

I shot him a pointed smirk. "Is your watch broken?"

Looking down to check it, he realized he wasn't wearing one.

"Huh?" he asked, clearly confused.

"It's almost one a.m. The train that comes rumbling through my walls every night usually arrives right about now."

"The train?" he repeated, even more confused. Hopping up from the couch, he went over and peered out the window, looking for trains.

Trying to be somewhat gentle, I said, "Okay, I see it's definitely not your witty repartee that draws all the girls to you like bees to honey. The Dirk Train, sweetie. I'm talking about the one a.m. Dirk Train that keeps me awake most every night."

I smiled patiently, waiting.

When it finally dawned on him what I was talking about, he grinned happily. "Oh, that! Nope, not tonight. Struck out again, I'm afraid. What about you, Jen? What are you doing out here, all by yourself? Did you and that dork J.T. have another fight?"

"You can hear those?" I asked, embarrassed.

"Now who's being a dummy? Sound travels in both directions, Jen. If you can hear what goes on in my room, don't you figure I can probably hear what goes on in yours?"

I'd actually never even considered that possibility. I had just figured we weren't loud like Dirk and his women.

As I mulled it over, he returned to his spot on the couch. After studying me for a few moments, he gave me a little smile. "You're not the same Jen I always had such a huge crush on back in high school."

Oh, fuck. Dirk had a crush on me? Swear to god, I never knew.

"What do you mean? How am I different now?" I asked, nervously swinging the knee closest to him open and closed.

Even as I began to ask him that, I realized the absurdity of it. My bare legs were propped up on the loveseat, my excited nipples were poking through my skintight tank top, and my ass was almost fully exposed. It was well after midnight, and I was hanging out in a college dorm, flirting with the very Fuck Demon who'd pervaded all my thoughts over the past few weeks.

Yeah, this was just a wee bit different from High School Jennifer.

My eighteen-year-old incubus smiled again. "Well, like I said, it's not as if I can't hearyou through these thin walls, and it sure sounds to me like you're not the same shy, inhibited little Jen who had barely even gotten to second base. Besides, damn, just look at you. You never used to dress this hotly. Don't get me wrong, you were the most gorgeous girl in our whole school, but you were always so...god, how should I say this? I mean, you were so--"

"Boring," I said, finishing it for him.

"I wasn't going to say boring. Maybe just...young? Yeah, that's what it was. You always seemed so young and inexperienced. You were still totally gorgeous, though.'' Grinning, he added, ''And it looks like you've already grown up quite a bit since we started college."

"Well, thank you for sugarcoating it, anyway. That's sweet of you. What about you, though? Seriously! When did you become the world's greatest stud? I mean, okay, I'll admit it, I always thought you were insanely hot. Big deal. You knew every girl in school was drooling over you. But now? Jesus, Dirk. You're fucking a different wild slut practically every night!"

I could not believe I had just blurted all that out. Oh, my god. I about died.

I would have died with a very wet pussy, though, I noticed. Trying not to be too obvious about it, I rubbed my thighs together to double-check. Yep. My slit was drenched. I just hoped I wasn't forming a huge wet spot in my barely-there shorts. My legs and pussy were pointed right at him, so he would surely see it.

The two mousy girls gathered up their things and left the room together, leaving me and my rapidly moistening sex alone with Dirk. Holy fuck.

"Well, what else am I supposed to do?" he smiled in answer. "The girl I always wanted never gave me the time of day."

I was about to ask him who, when his piercing stare broke it down for me.

I think my pussy literally went into spasms. I had to be soaking right through my shorts. Christ, I could totally smell my cum.

Still, I steeled my nerves and pressed onward...

"Me? I'm the girl you always wanted? Since when? You never even talked to me. You've been fucking every girl I know, and not once did you ever come up to me and say, 'Hi, Jen. You look nice today. Let's see if we can fit you into my busy schedule, and I'll fuck you next.' All those days we practiced across from each other on the same football field; all those bus rides together to away games; all those classes we shared, and all those stupid plays we were in...nothing. Not a peep from you. I didn't think you knew I was alive. What, were you going to fuck every last girl in the world before you finally at least said hello to me? What if I hadn't come out here tonight?"

"I would have talked to you, Jen."

I was becoming really flustered. Again, I just blurted it out. "How? When? The only reason I came out here tonight was because of last night, and--"

'Goddammit!' I screamed inside my head. I knew I'd royally screwed up.

Sure enough...

"Last night? What about last night?" he grinned.

I was hoping he might have figured I was only referring to the noises he'd been making with that girl, but I think he suspected there was something more.

"I just thought maybe you might be out here tonight," I answered meekly.

'God...that was so lame!' I thought, silently berating myself.

"So you were hoping to see me," he added, his countenance rising. Panning up my legs and over my bare stomach, his hungry gaze came to rest on my aching breasts. I felt naked, and regretted that I wasn't. I wanted to tear off my clothes, and Ireally wanted to suck his cock.

"Umm, yes, I was," I admitted, practically stammering it.

Without even meaning to, I let my legs fall open. Risking a quick downward glance, I saw that I had a very noticeable wet spot, and one of my pink lips was showing! In addition to giving me the most obvious camel toe ever, my tiny shorts weren't even covering my pussy!

I didn't know whether he saw it or not, and I hastily closed my legs. When I looked up at him again, he smiled knowingly.

Yes, he definitely saw. Of course he did. He's a guy. There was no way he wasn't going to look. He saw my wet pussy, and he had to know I was wet because of him. He also had to think I came out there just to show him my pussy.

Fuck!

Suddenly, though, it hit me! A face-saving way out!

Before I could even consider the possible ramifications, I jumped on it...

"Dirk, I was hoping to catch you out here to see if you might like to try out with me for a play?"

Okay, that sure slowed him down.

'Good job, Jen! Stick to your story, and you'll survive this night yet!'

"A play?" he asked, clearly dubious. "You came out here to invite me to join you in a play? You mean like in high school?Guys and Dolls, stuff like that?"

I pulled out the flyer, which I was using as a bookmark. Handing it to him, I watched as he read it. When he was finished, I said, "My drama teacher is recommending me to the director for the lead role. It's not just any old play, either. We're talking an actual Broadway show. Okay, it's Off Broadway, but it's still a professional production, with real pay and a six-week run. I thought you might want to get in on it too."

"Do you even know what the play is about?"

I spent the next ten minutes explaining everything. I told him about my family, including their history with both the director and the professor. Although Dirk was reticent at first, he was obviously warming up to the idea once he realized this wasn't just some big joke.

"Now hold on a second," he finally said. "You mean to tell me that there's going to be full-on nudity before a live audience, and that you and I will be naked together, performing simulated sex? And your dork of a boyfriend is trying out for this thing, too?"

Realizing I hadn't even mentioned that part yet to J.T., I couldn't help but laugh. "Well, I'm sure he will at least want to try out. I know he'll want the Clapton role, but I just can't see it."

"Neither can I," he chuckled. "J.T. can't do Clapton to save his life. He could play the songs decently enough, but he used to sound horrible when he tried to sing like Clapton. Fuck it. If he's trying out, then so am I. You do realize, though, that seeing me there will piss him off to no end, right?"

"Why?"

"Jen, you really don't know about J.T. and me?"

"I know he wasn't thrilled when he found out you were going to be his neighbor here, but that's about it."