Deceptions Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It wasn't mine.

~ ~ ~

"Jen, are we going to have a problem with J.T. being here? I mean, seriously, is he gonna freak out when he sees you and Dirk together?"

Katherine and I were speaking alone in my dressing room after J.T. had unexpectedly showed up for tonight's rehearsal. She was genuinely concerned for me, and for Dirk too. I'd already told her about their history, in particular J.T.'s near-obsession with Dirk, so she was a little worried.

When I asked J.T. what he was doing there, he said he wanted to watch one of my "crazy sex shows" in person, and I believed him. He wasn't looking to cause any trouble. If anything, he was just horny. He didn't want to have to wait for me to come by their dorm room later before he could get his nightly fix of Jen's Sex News. For once he wanted to witness it firsthand, that's all, and that's what I told Katherine.

"You don't need to worry about him. He's fine. He just wants to check it out. I told you, he likes to watch me be sexy, so this will get him all excited. I didn't even know he was coming tonight, but now that he's here, hey, whatever. After that crap he pulled on me with Miss Pink Thong, I'm really looking forward to this."

"Okaaaay..." she said, sounding more than a little dubious. "Anyway, you're sure those panties weren't yours? There's absolutely no chance you left them in his bed?"

My answer was a rolled-eyes smirk.

"Okay, so it was a stupid question," she grinned, then she gave me a warm hug. Brushing my hair away, she kissed my ear and whispered, "He must seriously be the biggest idiot on earth."

All throughout the rehearsal Dirk never mentioned a word about J.T. being there. Rather than say anything, he just laid it on extra thick during the make-out scenes, shooting me these fiery looks that sent awesome chills down my spine. He was fully hard the entire time, and Katherine totally let it slide.

God, it turned me on to see him being so competitive and...possessive?

That thought absolutely made me wet.

When we arrived at the scene where he was supposed to expose my ass and nuzzle my pussy, he bypassed my pussy lips and any real nuzzling. Instead he went straight for my cunt, spreading me open and jamming his tongue deep inside. There I was, standing with my bare ass facing the audience, and Dirk was fully eating me out. Since the first few rows of seats are beneath the stage, I'm sure everyone had to be able to see my pussy, so they also had to be able to see Dirk's tongue plunging into my pink depths.

Nobody said a word; except for the wet sounds of my pussy being kissed, licked, and sucked, the auditorium was utterly silent. Katherine was letting him devour me, so I just went with it; draping my thigh over his shoulder, I spread myself open while wiggling my ass as sexily as possible. It wasn't like I had to fake it, either. My hips were going crazy from Dirk eating my pussy with all of them watching.

When we got to the 'sixty-nine' scene Dirk went straight for my ass, spreading my cheeks and tongue-fucking my tight little star. Moaning long and hard, I came almost instantly, and I couldn't believe he didn't empty his heavy balls right down my throat. He was brutally fucking my face, driving his cock past my lips as I noisily sucked and slurped in a vain effort to keep up with his relentless pounding. I finally began begging out loud for his cum, but he wouldn't give it to me. He was being a real brat.

Once I'd spun back around to conclude the scene, I stayed right where I was, face to face on top of him. I was giving him time for his cock to go soft; at least that's what I was supposed to be doing. As the curtain descended, we lay grinning in each other's arms, and he followed Katherine's instructions to a tee by gently caressing my ass. I didn't quite play my part, though, choosing instead to drive him insane by clenching my wet pussy all over his pulsing cockhead.

"Ooooh, fuck, Jen! What are you doing?" he grimaced.

Giggling, I got up to grab my robe. Carrying it instead of putting it on, I headed naked to my dressing room. A few moments later there was a knock on my door, and J.T. came in.

"So, what did you think?" I asked, grinning in my vanity mirror.

"I...umm...you're a great actress, Jen. You were totally awesome. Damn, it looked so real!" was all he managed to splutter out.

"Did it? Sucking his dick all the way down my throat, letting him eat my ass and pussy...did it look like we were really doing it? Did you enjoy seeing me do those things...with Dirk?"

"I—" he began to say.

Still grinning, I turned to him. "C'mere, horny boy...."

His hard-on was obvious, and I stroked him through his pants. "I guess you did..." I purred. "Mmmm, you're really going to like this next scene. You'll get to watch Dirk fuck me. Will that turn you on even more, baby? Are you looking forward to seeing me naked with him, my legs spread, my dripping wet pussy being pounded by his huge cock? Do you think you'll come from watching me, the way you do when I suck Ray's dick?"

I was really laying it on thick. I was enjoying it, and he deserved every bit of it.

Before the next scene was about to begin, I positioned myself diagonally on the bed, making sure to point my ass directly toward the audience. Again Dirk came out with an enormous erection; again Katherine let it slide. Undulating my hips in rhythm with Dirk's exploring hands, I did my slutty best to show my wet pussy to J.T. I was praying Dirk would finger-fuck me, and not just my pussy. I wanted him to jam his fingers deep in my ass. Instead he kept slowly spreading me, opening me wide with outward caressing motions.

"You have such a gorgeous pussy," he whispered.

"Mmmmmm...touch it," I whispered back.

Teasing me instead of touching me, he again pulled my ass open. "You have the sexiest little asshole...so tempting...."

"It's yours, but you better take it soon, before I get tired of waiting and give it to someone else," I smiled, turning my head to look at him.

"Someone else like J.T., or someone else like Katherine?" he grinned.

I wiggled my bottom again. "Mmmm-hmmm! I bet she would know exactly what to do with my ass...."

It's a good thing we weren't mic'd! We were whispering to each other, and Katherine always loves when we do that. She thinks it adds to the realism of the scene, so she never stops us. She just lets us roll in and out of the script.

"Awesome, Dirk!" she called out. "That's an amazing shot of her! Jen, you can't imagine how gorgeous you look!"

Since Katherine seemed to be letting everything go, Dirk went ahead and slid two fingers inside my pussy, deeply fucking me. Moaning, I tilted my hips and spread my legs, totally showing myself to the audience.

"Okay, I think you guys are more than ready to move on to the next scene!" laughed Katherine, but only after she'd let him openly fuck me for a good thirty seconds!

Dirk was still completely hard when we hopped up, and all she did was laugh again. "Jesus, Dirk, is that a cock, or a flagpole at the United Nations? Would you get that thing beneath the covers already, you big show-off!"

Once we'd climbed into bed, Dirk finally broached the subject of J.T. being at the rehearsal.

"Why did you bring him here?" he whispered.

I jumped when he slapped his cockhead against my clit. "I didn't," I said, my breathing becoming ragged. "I had no idea he would be here tonight. He just decided to show up on his own."

Dirk leered evilly. "Jen, take it in your hand. You know what to do."

"Oh, you really are cruel," I grinned, reaching down to grasp his steely length. With my other hand I spread my lips while guiding his large flared crown inside the drenched mouth of my pussy. "Maybe with him here you'll finally do more than just tease me...." Smiling sexily, I slid my hips forward, taking a good three inches of cock-perfection into my warm, wet embrace...then I suddenly gasped.

He'd dropped his hips, sinking his thick slab all the way inside me.

"Ohhh, god!" I moaned, wrapping my arms and legs around him. He leaned down to kiss me, then it was wild tongue wrestling for a solid couple of minutes as his ravenous cock pounded my pussy. Pulling the sheet down, I grabbed his bare ass and drove him into me hard and fast. He was going so deep that it felt like he was bombing my throat, and still I wanted more. Our bodies were loudly smacking together, his huge balls slapping against my ass. I raised my legs higher, draping them on his shoulders; I could hear our wet sluicing sounds, which drove me even crazier. His cock completely filled me, and it was...perfect. It was fucking perfect. I only wished I also had it in my mouth at the same time it was gloriously ransacking my cunt.

Finally I screamed, "Yes! Yes! Fuck me, Dirk! Fuck me!"

"It's 'Eric,' you nitwit!" came a stagehand's voice. "What are you, blonde? You're being fucked by Eric Clapton, not Dirk, remember?"

I laughed, Dirk laughed, and suddenly the whole theater was busting up! Looking past Dirk's arm, I saw Katherine laughing so hard that tears were streaming down her face, and even J.T. was laughing into his cell phone.

"FINE!" I shouted, still laughing along with everyone else. "Fuck me, ERIC! Oh, god, ERIC! Keep fucking me with your huge ERIC cock! Fill my hungry wet pussy with your ERIC cum!"

How awesome! How totally, amazingly awesome! Dirk was finally fucking me, the entire crew plus my boyfriend were watching, and we were all having the best laugh ever!

"I mean it," I said, whispering to Dirk. "Fill me with cum. I've waited so long to feel your cock inside me, and all I want now is to feel it explode. Fill my pussy with your biggest load ever...."

Changing things up, he started fucking me slowly and deeply. I was finally getting to experience the feeling of his massive cock taking my pussy, and it was everything I had ever imagined. It was so big that it literally stretched me open; I felt totally stuffed with warm, hard cock. On every upstroke I jumped at the electric sensation of his silky shaft dragging deliciously along my clit...on every downstroke I moaned when his cockhead kissed my cervix. Each time he hit bottom, his balls slapping against my wet ass cheeks, I cried out with joy.

"God, it's splitting me open...so deep inside my pussy...mmmm, baby...I love your cock...your huge, pounding cock...ooh, yes, fuck my pussy!" I moaned, loudly enough for the janitor to hear me!

That's when Dirk rolled me up on top of him. It was so awesome, the way he stayed buried inside me the entire time!

"Sheets! Sheets!" shouted Katherine.

"Sorry!" Dirk shouted back. "Won't happen again! Promise!"

"It better not!" she laughed. "I saw more than just pink that time, you mule!"

The crew loved that one, and I loved watching Dirk's face as I sat up and reached back between my spread cheeks to stroke the exposed portion of his cock. I loved it even more when I slowly slid down, fully impaling myself on his long, thick shaft.

"Keep my pussy covered, but make sure to let my ass show. I want you to squeeze it like crazy while we fuck our brains out. I'm not going to stop fucking you until we both come," I whispered.

"You know J.T. is watching. Do you think he realizes?"

"Probably...you let the sheet drop...dunno...don't care...do you?" I grinned, panting each set of words in short bursts as I rode up and down his skyscraper cock.

"Not really," he answered, pulling me down for a hot kiss.

"Good, then fuck me better than you've ever fucked anyone. Let J.T. watch as you take me from him," I moaned, creaming on his cock just from saying it.

Arching my back, I reached up to cup my breasts and pinch my nipples. Dirk began a ferocious slamming deep inside my pussy, making me cry out in sheer delirium. I was sure everyone could hear our bodies smacking together, but I guess that's what Katherine wanted because she shouted, "Perfect! This is the perfect fuck!"

"Jen, where do you want it? I'm getting close!" Dirk hissed, and I had to reach back to hold the sheet when he let go of it to mash my breasts with both hands. I knew my ass was showing, so I started squeezing it myself while bouncing up and down on his magical dick.

"Awesome move, Jen! Love the ass squeezing!" Katherine cheered excitedly.

Leaning down, I whispered to Dirk, "Definitely in my pussy. I want all of it, as much as you can give me." I gave his lip a lingering bite. "Now get your hands back on my ass, and remember the sheet!"

He returned his frantic paws to my ass, but I think he was past the point of paying much attention to the sheet. It sure felt like it had slipped below his hands, which were spreading my cheeks wide open as he mauled them, squeezing and smacking them in a glorious frenzy. All he wanted was to come. He was in a wild sprint to the finish line, and nothing else mattered except his majestic cock pounding into my ecstatic pussy at a redline-crashing pace.

When he finally exploded inside me, I screamed, "YESSSS! FUUUUUCK MEEEE!" I think I shocked Dirk with how loud I was, and I know I startled Katherine because she literally shrieked!

God, I camehard. There was so much cum dripping from both of us, we couldn't risk getting up from the bed.

Applauding with even more crazy enthusiasm than usual, Katherine exclaimed, "Now THAT is how I want you two to fuck for me, every time!"

I dropped in a heap onto Dirk's chest, and Katherine dashed backstage to grab us a couple of towels. "I'm guessing you guys will need these..." she whispered, grinning brightly as she tossed them on the bed. "Stay here and catch your breath. I'll cover for you."

From then on, Katherine always made sure there was a big, fluffy towel hidden beneath the sheets for us.

Knowing I had about an hour before my next scene, I went back to my dressing room. After checking my messages, I turned the lights off and curled up on my little couch to take a quick catnap.

A few minutes later there was a knock at my door. "Jen, it's me. Can I come in?" asked J.T.

I was only wearing a short robe, and my pussy was still leaking cum. I knew I had to reek of sex.

'So? I just did a sex scene! Of course I'm all sweaty, and why wouldn't my pussy be wet?' I thought, trying to rationalize it.

"Come on in," I said, leaning over to adjust the dimmer switch. I was about to ask him what he thought of the scene when he simply launched himself on top of me! Before I even knew what was happening, he was thrusting his diamond-hard erection inside my cum-filled pussy!

"Oh, fuck, Jen! That was the most awesome thing I have ever seen! You made it look so real!" Railing me like a madman, he laughed, "Jesus, your pussy is totally drenched! I've never felt it this wet before! God, you are so fucking hot!"

Grasping his hips to pull him into me, I urged him on. "Hurry, baby," I whispered. "We don't have much time, so come for me."

I wanted him to add his cum to Dirk's, just to make sure.

As J.T. was pouring his load inside me, I heard another knock on my door. Before I could say anything, Katherine popped into the room.

"Oh! Sorry!" she said, quickly ducking back out.

"You gotta get out of here!" I giggled to J.T., pushing him off of me and out the door.

A few moments later I was lying back on my little sofa, laughing to myself over how crazy things had gotten lately. The knock on the door came again, and this time Katherine asked, "Jen? May I come in?"

"Come on in. Everyone else does!" I laughed.

She came in and sat down beside me on the sofa. "Sorry about that. I didn't know you had company," she smiled, caressing my face. "Sweetie, you should probably lock the door when you're entertaining guests."

"I'm sorry about that, too. I swear I didn't know he was going to come to my dressing room, then he just went crazy. God, I've never seen him so horny. He was inside me before I even had a chance to say anything. The next thing I knew, there you were, watching him fuck me like a maniac...."

"Can't exactly say I blame him," she grinned. Taking my hand, she laughed, "For as long as he lives, I bet the image of you fucking Dirk like that will forever be burned into his brain!"

I squeezed her hand and held it to my chest. My robe was open, I was lying on my back with two full loads of cum inside my pussy, and my favorite person in the whole world was smiling down at me. I didn't know what to say, so I kissed her hand before bringing it back to my chest.

"Are you okay?" she asked.

I'd already gotten over J.T.'s clumsy horndog attack. Honestly, it barely even registered with me. I was still replaying in my mind the epic fucking Dirk had given me, and I was also enjoying lurid visions starring my sexy Katherine.

"Oh, believe me, I'm just fine," I said, smiling softly. "And thank you...thank you soooo much."

I kissed her hand again before laying it on my bare stomach.

"What are you thankingme for?" she asked, returning my smile while gently rubbing my warm tummy.

"I'm thanking you for everything you've done for me, and for the way you always make me feel. Katherine, it's everything you do, and every word you say. I love every moment I'm with you. I swear, I love every single thing about you."

Katherine started crying! Oh, god! I sat up and hugged her, frantically kissing her beautiful, glimmering eyes. Then I started crying too!

"Jen...god...you amazing, wonderful girl...you have no idea what you're doing to me," she said, brushing away our tears.

As she touched my face, I basked in the warmth of her radiant smile. "Katherine, all I know is that for the first time in my life I'm feeling what other people feel. I've never felt any truly intense emotions before, and now you're making me feel them every day. Because of you, I'm becoming a real woman. This time you've given me—this time with you, and with Dirk—it's like a godsend."

"What about J.T.?" she asked, seductively running her fingertips through my soft little landing strip of pubic hair.

"Mmmm, you have the best touch in the whole world, you know that?"

"If that's true, it's only because I'm touching the most beautiful girl in the whole world," she said, smiling sweetly. "So, what about J.T.?"

"This will sound cruel, but I think I'm pretty much done with him. He cheats way too much, plus he's just not...you know...."

"He's just not what, baby?" she asked, caressing my wet pussy lips.

"He's just not...you. He doesn't make me feel the way you do. No one ever has. Katherine, I've never been in love before, not until I fell in love with you."

Her bottom lip trembling, she tried to respond, but her voice caught in her throat. I spread my legs for her, and she let out a sexy gasp.

"Are you going to make me come again?" I asked, reaching up to touch her shimmering tears.

"I will...I want to...if you want me to," she whispered, her steady gaze fixed on my delicate pink petals.

"You know I do."

Smiling happily, she spread my lips with her fingertips, and a new thought instantly overwhelmed me.

"Katherine, will you let me make you come too? Please?"

Hopping up to lock my door, she purred, "Mmmm, I've got news for you, baby...." Returning to my side, she reached beneath her skirt to slip off her panties. "You already have...many, many times."

When she leaned down to kiss me, I knew my wildest dreams were coming true. She pressed her tongue between my lips, making me moan her name. Grasping my breast, she pinched the nipple before lightly nipping at it with her teeth, and I nearly passed out. I'm not exaggerating. I went lightheaded, and for a moment I literally saw stars.

"Then let me do it again. God, I want to see you come," I managed to whisper between ragged breaths, as I began turning her hips.

"Oh, Jen..." she moaned.

I felt warm breath on my tender labia, then a soft, feminine kiss.