Deceptions Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Did you hear that? Did you guys fuckinghear that?! They went crazy for you! They loved it! You were absolutely incredible! Jen, that was the hottest thing ever, the way you moaned and made all those slurping sounds as you sucked his dick! God, you did such long, sexy strokes, letting us see the silhouette of your mouth moving up and down his huge cock! Then there was that killer kitty-stretch you added at the end, when you arched your back and thrust out your erect nipples! Damn, girl, that was awesome! Where did you come up withthat? And, oh, my god, you had like a five-minute orgasm when Dirk lifted your robe and pulled down your panties! I about died, watching you come and come and come!

"Dirk, what did you do to calm her down there? Before you somehow pulled her back together, she looked like she was about to dissolve into a puddle right in front of you! Seriously, what did you say to her?"

Grinning, Dirk took my hands. "I told her to relax; that it was no biggie. She's used to having me show off that perfect ass of hers, so let's just do what we always do."

I smiled to Katherine. "He said exactly the right thing, in exactly the right way, at exactly the right time." Then I turned back to Dirk. "Thank you so much, baby. You totally saved me out there."

Giving him a big hug, I smothered his face with smacking wet kisses.

"That's awesome, Dirk...really awesome," Katherine said, taking his hands after we'd finished hugging. "You guys are simply amazing. I still can't believe you haven't been doing this for years. You two have the poise of people who've performed on stage their entire lives."

"Hey, what can I say?" a smiling Dirk answered, without a hint of sarcasm. "I love this girl. I'll do anything for her. You guys oughtta know that by now."

My hands went to my mouth in shock. Blinking through my tears, I could only whisper, "Oh, Dirk...."

He fixed me with a deep, penetrating stare. "Jen, you know I love you. Whatever happens out there, I amnot going to let you down."

Her big, gorgeous eyes filled to overflowing, Katherine moved me into Dirk's arms for the warmest, sexiest, most erotic kiss of my young life. As she hugged me from behind, I felt her beautiful tears on my neck.

Needing to touch her, I reached back to caress her perfect face. After kissing my shoulder, she brought my hand to her lips. One by one she kissed my fingers, then, as suddenly as she does everything else, she ran off behind some heavy curtains, leaving the two of us alone backstage.

"You know what this means," I said, looking up starry-eyed at Dirk.

"What does this mean?" he asked, giving me a sweet, wonderful smile.

"It means no refunds, and no returns. Now youhave to take my ass in this next scene. You wouldn't dare turn me down again, like you did at the dorms...not if you love me."

Hugging me until he nearly took my breath away, Dirk whispered in my ear, "I do love you, Jen, and I don't want any refunds. I only want you."

"So no more of our little deceptions? Awww, and just when I was starting to get the hang of it," I teased.

We knew we only had a few minutes before the start of the next scene; not that we really had anything major to do in order to get ready for it. I mean, it wasn't like we had to do any big wardrobe or makeup changes. We were going to be fully nude. All we had to do was take our positions and wait.

Finally, it was time. I was led to the bed, and Dirk went into the little ersatz bathroom the crew had included for the hotel room scenes. Feeling truly liberated—or was it truly wicked, like Carrie had said—I positioned myself atop the covers with my leg fully bent at the hip, spreading myself wide open. A lot of people in that audience were going to get a clear view between my legs; in particular, those who were sitting stage left would have a perfect shot of my naked pussy.

Then I remembered that Carrie was sitting over there!

'Amazing,' I thought.'J.T. and Ray are also there, yet I'm more excited about Carrie seeing me!'

The house lights blinked, letting everyone know that the play was about to resume.

When the curtain rose, there I was, facedown naked on the bed, illuminated by a lamp on the nightstand plus some ambient stage lighting. I had my head turned toward the bathroom. I wasn't about to miss Dirk's first full-frontal display before a live audience!

I was supposed to be asleep, the two of us having moved over to the bed following our sixty-nine on the sofa. Exiting the bathroom, Dirk would join me on the bed, gently waking me so we could slip under the covers and make love.

I giggled to myself when I noticed that I'd happened to lay right on top of Katherine's ever-present, thick and fluffy "clean-up" towel hidden beneath the covers.

That Katherine, she never misses a thing. I swear, she really is the best woman I've ever met.

'Here he comes!' I thought excitedly, watching the bathroom door swing open. When I heard the first gasps, whistles, and catcalls from the audience, I grinned to myself,'That's right, ladies, eat him up!' His cock was by no means soft, that's for damn sure! He wasn't fully erect, but he was nothing like flaccid either. As he bounced his way over to me, god, he was absolutely freaking ginormous! His swaying shaft was just outrageously long and mouthwateringly thick, and only a little rubbery. Totally thrilled for him, I giggled into my pillow, "Yeah, you show 'em, baby!"

With his awesome dick bobbing crazily, he knee-walked across the bed before settling in beside my hip. Gently stroking my lower back to wake me, he leaned down to nuzzle my neck, giving me sweet little kisses just below the ear.

I whispered, "Well, hi there! It looks likesomeone was maybe a little too happy to see me laid out like this, huh?"

He whispered back, "I tried to think of baseball, but I kept imagining you as the ball girl! You were showing the crowd your perfect ass every time you bent over to grab a foul ball!"

"Be happy, baby, your cock looked amazing. I'm so proud of the way you showed it off, and I bet Katherine totally loved it. Now say something to me, silly!"

After sitting up to caress my legs, he recited his 'wake-up' line. That was my cue to stir and do my little part there, which consisted of a happy purr, an ass wiggle, then a warm and breathy, "Mmmm, that feels good."

Leaning forward, he began kissing and stroking me everywhere. He must have really been into it because he kissed me a lot more than we'd ever rehearsed it for that scene. Starting between my shoulder blades, he trailed his lips down my spine and all the way through my deep divide, eventually slowing to linger over my tingling little star.

A woman in the audience let out a low, sexy moan.

"Look at my goose bumps. Baby, you're giving me chills. Let's get under the covers," I said, finally reciting the long-awaited line...my passwords to heaven.

I stood and stretched at the foot of the bed, and that was another thing I added completely out of the blue. Stretching way up high on my tiptoes, I raised my arms above my head, clasping my hands together at the very top. It was a move that tightened my abdomen and arched my back, forcing my ass and breasts to thrust out as far they would go while also giving the audience a great look at my flexing calves and thighs. By spreading my legs shoulder-width apart, I offered another perfect shot of my glistening pussy.

Anyone in the first few rows definitely had a clear view of my wet lips, and I'm sure the light shining through my bare split must have made for one sexy silhouette. When I was done stretching, I bounced down onto my heels, making my full, heavy breasts judder.

"Good lord..." came another female moan from the audience.

Once I'd made my way over to my side of the bed, I bent at the waist to fluff my pillow before pulling back the covers, knowing full well I was wagging my naked pussy directly at the audience.

I was about to come again, and we hadn't even started yet!

When I climbed into bed, I wasted no time in spreading my legs and pulling Dirk on top of me. Grinning in anticipation, he moved between my wide-open thighs while leaning down to kiss me. I knew I needed to keep at least some of his ass covered, so I raised my knees to form a tent with the sheet.

One of the great things about that scene is there's no scripted dialogue. Katherine just wants us to fuck. As long as we remain in character, whatever we say while we're having sex is fine by her. We don't need to fake anything.

"Remember to call me 'Eric' this time, doofus," Dirk whispered.

I laughed out loud, which probably would have seemed oddly inappropriate to the audience were it not for the fact that Dirk chose that moment to make it look like he was very obviously pushing inside me. The timing of his initial hip thrust made it seem like I was laughing with joy as he drove between my legs, and that's exactly what he was doing. His incredible cock was smoothly penetrating my welcoming pussy. As it so happened, I was laughing more and more with every amazing inch that kissed my hot depths. My pussy was so wet, I was sure everyone in the building could hear it. I was literally dripping down my ass, and I had my first big orgasm of the scene when he whispered, "Here it is, baby...this is where we go for it. Finally, we're going to fuck the way we've always wanted to."

I creamed all over his balls, and that was it; I completely threw myself into fucking him.

"Take me! Fuck my pussy!" I cried, and Dirk drilled me like a man on a mission. Slam! Slam! Slam! For god knows how long, we were just this unceasing pagan cacophony of grunts, moans, and unintelligible panted commands and exclamations.

He at least had the presence of mind to whisper, "The sheet! Remember my sheet!" I pulled him into me by his ass, using the sheet to help drive him home; matching the rhythm of his powerful thrusts were my crazily bouncing breasts, shuddering hips, and wild animal moans.

I happened to glance past his arm into the crowd, where I noticed a middle-aged woman touching her fingertips to her throat. Unblinking, her expression frozen in an open-mouthed rictus of arousal, she looked like she was in a trance. Quickly scanning down the row, I spotted Ray elbowing J.T. in the ribs, goading him over and over. Again I laughed out loud, even as Dirk continued to devastate me with his incessant pounding.

I heard our bodies slapping together, accompanied by the deliciously wet sluicing sounds of my pussy clutching his shaft on every stroke.

My glance landed next on Carrie, whose face was a total blank; as if in a daze, almost spellbound, she was unconsciously sucking her middle finger.

'Yes, watch me, Carrie. Watch how I take this huge cock....'

Throwing caution to the wind, I let the sheet slip below my hands clutching Dirk's ass, further revealing his unrelenting assault on my joyful pussy.

Moments later I came again, drenching us both, as well as the towel beneath us. When Dirk felt me coming, he slid two thick fingers up my ass, making me jerk spasmodically through an endless screaming orgasm. That was the longest one ever! Jesus, I simply could not stop coming. Gushing out a torrent of clear fluid, my pussy completely soaked us. There was so much hot, slippery cum on our slightly scratchy towel that it felt like we were fucking atop a huge slice of warm buttered toast.

"Oh, my god...oh, my god...oh, my god..." I kept babbling, wondering when my crushing orgasm would ever release me. Finally, as I felt it cresting, I pulled Dirk down and tightly hugged him while crying out, "I love you!"

Once I'd regained some semblance of awareness, I rolled him onto his back, making sure to keep his granite cock inside me. Straddling him, I felt my entire upper body and most of my ass become exposed to the audience. He grasped my bottom through the sheet and just kept fucking me and fucking me, stretching my tiny pussy to the limit. I was bombing his cock, my breasts bouncing even more crazily as my ass shuddered with each pistoning stroke from his mile-long dick. Slowing to grind on him, I lost my mind over the feeling of his enormous spongy crown kissing my cervix. I started up a loud moaning, shamelessly begging for his promise to never stop fucking me. Pulling me close, he brought my breast to his mouth; I screamed when he took my entire areola between his teeth and bit down hard. Capturing the aching nipple, he began giving it little nips, making me yelp like a hungry bear cub with each bite.

When he finally released my tender tip, I sat up nice and high again, lifting until he popped out of me. Grinning triumphantly, I took hold of that gorgeous fucking billy club of his and positioned it at my tight little pucker. "Now you're going to give it to me!" I growled, releasing my thighs and pressing my ass down...down...down. Trying to impale myself, I literally howled from the exquisite pain, and Dirk laughed in astonishment at my wild banshee cry. I'd only taken the head and maybe the first couple of inches inside me, and already it was the fullest I had ever felt.

Dirk laughed deliriously, matching the manic rhythm of my howls as I kept pushing. I didn't care how much it hurt; I wasn't going to stop until I'd taken that entire battering ram all the way up my ass.

"GODDAMMIT! FUCK MY ASS!" I screamed at the top of my lungs, and Dirk cried out right along with me when I drove myself down as hard as I could.

My brain melted, and I probably broke a window somewhere. Feeling his balls slam into my quivering bottom, knowing I'd done it, I had finally taken a cock all the way up my tight, sexy ass—and not just any cock, either, but Dirk's massive pole—that realization set me off; I started launching myself up and down, fucking him in an out-of-control frenzy. Howling in a consistent guttural pitch, I was coming so much that I don't think it ever really stopped.

When his dam finally burst, and I felt the eruption of hot cum jetting deep inside my tremulous clutch, my mind completely snapped. All hell broke loose, and I had to throw myself down against his chest as my pussy began squirting and squirting and squirting! I was going off like a broken sprinkler head, just gushing all over us, making a wet, sopping mess everywhere. I had to stay down; if I'd sat up at all, everyone in that theater would have seen a fountain of clear cum arcing out of me!

"Oh, my fucking god," I panted as my insane orgasm kept washing over me, thoroughly wiping me out. I had never gushed like that before, and it wouldn't stop!

What in the world was happening to me?!

Even though Dirk was holding me down for safety's sake, his manic laughter also never stopped. He kept laughing and laughing, like he was being tickled by a thousand wet-nosed puppies! "I can't believe it! I can't believe it!" he kept panting between rapid bursts of laughter. "God, I love you! You are so incredible! Oh, my god, I love you!"

I totally ragdolled; there were no bones in my body, other than the colossal one still pillaging its way up my ass. I was nothing but a gelatinous blob of utterly satiated girl flesh.

Finally his tireless cock began to soften, and with an audible'plop' my ass squeezed him out. Holding each other, we trembled together, our breathing eventually finding a shared rhythm.

"I can't believe you did that! That gushing at the end was unreal!" he whispered, still laughing in amazement.

"Me either! I've never done that before!"

"Jen, that was awesome! That was the greatest thing ever!"

"Oh, god, it really was...it really was...."

Smiling serenely, I punched him in the chest, making the audience laugh.

"Oww! Jesus! What was that for?" he guffawed, holding his chest.

"That was for making me wait so long, you big jerk!"

The audience roared.

~ ~ ~

Having made it through Opening Night, we were all standing around together afterward in the lobby. I pretty much had no choice but to join everyone, since my dressing room was filled to bursting with about a million red roses. There wasn't any space left for me!

Katherine was beaming as she spoke with all her various well-wishers, and she made a point of introducing me to everyone. Explaining that it was tradition, she insisted I hold a large bunch of long-stemmed roses while taking pictures and accepting congratulations, then she had me speak with the small gathering of media that appeared seemingly out of nowhere.

My parents were never going to miss my first professional show, not in New York City, and they were standing off to the side, chatting with Professor Keener. Dirk was understandably concerned about what they would say, but I knew there was no reason to worry. Mom and Dad are dyed-in-the-wool theater people who have never been the least bit uptight about nudity or sex, especially when those things are necessary for the role.

After Dad shook Dirk's hand and congratulated him on his fine performance, my parents held me at arm's length while Mom declared that her little girl had really grown up. They hugged me and told me how proud they were, then Mom totally lost it, sobbing with joy the second Professor Keener joined our hug.

"I hate to be the kind of guy who says, 'I told ya' so,' but..." he crowed, giving her a big, smarmy grin.

Laughing heartily, he went ahead and said it anyway.

When Katherine rushed over and leapt into his arms with an excited squeal, he joined her in jubilation while twirling her round and round as if she were a small child. She was certainly laughing and rejoicing like one. God, she was so heartbreakingly gorgeous. In Katherine's never-ending world of happiness this was her most joyous moment yet, especially with all her friends there to share it with her.

Once things had quieted down a bit, Ray and J.T. made an appearance. Standing at Dirk's side, I was quietly talking with my parents when Ray came up to me and blurted excitedly, "Jen, I had no idea you could be that good! You were totally awesome! Girl, I'm serious, you're gonna be a big, huge star!"

Thanking him, I gave him an affectionate hug. It felt really good to know that he was so genuinely excited for me. Ray was always such a sweetheart.

After J.T. said hello to my parents, he gave Dirk a grudging nod before turning to ask me if we could have a quick moment alone.

Excusing myself, we moved to a quiet alcove.

"Jen, first I just want to say how awesome you were. Seriously, congratulations, you were incredible. You really are a great actress, and Ray is right, you're gonna be a big star."

Grateful for his encouragement, I gave him a warm hug, only to have him pull away. Visibly distraught, he couldn't bring himself to look at me as he continued, "I also wanted to say I'm sorry. I know you found those panties in my bed, and...fuck. Jen, I don't deserve you. I'm not smart enough or mature enough to be with someone as amazing as you are. I swear, you've always been nothing but awesome to me, and I've been a total asshole. I know I have a lot of growing up to do, and all I can say is I'm sorry I'm still such an immature idiot that I couldn't treat you the way you deserve to be treated."

Handing me my overnight bag I'd left in his room, he kissed me on the cheek before nodding toward the group. "Here's your stuff. Go, Jen. Go be with people who deserve you."

"Thank you for not making this difficult," I said, returning his kiss.

He was crying. I had never seen J.T. cry, and his face was pure sadness as he turned and walked away.

By the time I returned to the group, everyone was making plans to go celebrate. Katherine's boyfriend said he regretted being unable to come along, explaining that he needed to be at JFK within the hour to catch a red-eye flight, and Carrie said she also had to get going. They offered their final congratulations, with Carrie blowing me another kiss, and Katherine saw them out.