Deceptions Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As soon as she came back inside, she snuggled right up against me, squeezing my arm. Dirk and I ended up catching a ride with her to Professor Keener's "Opening Night celebration bacchanal!" at his favorite Italian restaurant, where we all laughed and carried on until finally we closed down the place.

When it was time to call it an evening, I hugged my parents goodbye after thanking them for coming. Professor Keener laughed, "Are you kidding me? They wouldn't have missed this for all the tea in China! For that matter, did you think there was any chance whatsoever that I might have permitted their absence here tonight? Noooo, darling, none of us were ever going to miss our sexy little Jennifer's scintillating, sensational, spectacular Broadway debut!" Lifting me into a bear hug, he grinned that he couldn't wait to brag about me in class come Monday morning.

Moving the party outside following a final round of farewells, he and his friends informed my laughing parents that they were kidnapping them, and together they all headed off carousing into the night.

Rejoining Dirk and Katherine, I told them about my breakup with J.T. They understood that for obvious reasons I didn't want to go back to the dorms. Dirk said it would be no problem to call his brother and get another room assignment, and he hoped I would come stay with him once he found a new place. Then he mentioned how late it was, saying it was time for him to head on home.

"Dirk, of course I'll come stay with you," I said, taking his hands. "You know I will...and I can't wait for our next show."

We shared a warm hug, and he gave my bottom a couple of teasing pats while whispering, "Speaking of which...are you okay?"

Happily wiggling my ass, I breathed into his mouth, "Mmmmmm-hmmm...never better. Have I told you how awesome you were tonight? Thank you, baby. You were right, you know. As long as I live, I'll never forget my first ass fucking."

"As long as I live, I'll never forget your first ass fucking either!" he laughed. "I love you, Jen, and you were absolutely incredible tonight. You gotta do that huge squirting thing again for me, too!"

"Oh, god!" I moaned, burying my face in his shoulder. "I can't believe I did that!"

"Neither could I, but I totally loved it!"

"Seriously? You're not just saying that to be polite?"

"Jen, god, no! That was the hottest thing I've ever seen! I want you to do that every time!"

I giggled, "If that's your plan, then you better get us some rubber sheets for our new place!"

After we enjoyed a long, steamy kiss, I stepped aside so Katherine could give him a hug goodbye. Grinning mischievously as she moved into his warm embrace, she whispered something in his ear that made them both laugh, then she reached down and started squeezing and fondling his cock! Making a really sexy show of it, she was totally feeling him up! She even put his hands on her bottom and did a killer ass wiggle for him!

We were all still laughing when Dirk's taxi rolled up to the curb. Loading him inside, Katherine and I took turns leaning in to give him our final kisses goodbye, then we watched together as his cab drove off into the million-watt kaleidoscope of Times Square.

Once he'd disappeared amid the swirling sea of crimson tail lights, Katherine took my hands and held me at arm's length, just the way my parents had. Spinning me like a fairy princess, she laughed, "So where does the most beautiful girl in the world go to celebrate her smashing Opening Night performance in the Big Apple?"

Continuing to twirl off on my own with my arms spread wide, I shouted, "You tell me! You're the most beautiful girl in the world!"

When I twirled my way back to her, she pulled me close for a wonderful hug. Right there on the sidewalk she gave me a long, tender kiss that turned my heart to pudding, then she took me by the hands again. "Seriously, Jen, where will you go tonight?"

Grinning, I kissed her on the nose. "I guess I'll go back to my own dorm. Hopefully my roommate hasn't already replaced me."

Holding my gaze, she brought her hands up to cradle my chin. "Jen, come stay with me, at least until Dirk gets his new place together."

"Oh, god, Katherine, you've already done so much for me. I wouldn't want to be an imposition."

"Nonsense, baby, it's no imposition at all. I would love to have you. Besides, I still want to celebrate some more!"

Squealing with joy, I jumped into her arms, and we shared the hottest kiss I ever could have imagined. With my head still spinning, I panted, "Are you sure? You really wouldn't mind having me stay with you?"

She kissed me again, moaning as our tongues danced together. Pulling back to look into my eyes, she brushed a hand across my cheek; lingering there, making subtle circles, she traced delicate patterns along my jawline and down my neck before bringing a single fingertip to rest between my breasts. Following an electrifying pause, she slowly drew the words'I love you' over my heart.

I gasped, and she returned her hand to my face. Like the first drops of a gentle spring rain, her fingertips caressed my lips. Leaning in to give me the softest, sexiest kiss, she whispered into my mouth, "Yes, baby, I'm absolutely certain. Please be with me tonight."

~the end~

Please leave a vote and a comment to let me know what you thought. Your comments and questions deserve a response so when you send feedback make sure to include a valid return address.