Deciphering the Bloom Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
seeker71
seeker71
168 Followers

"You became lovers; you met the love of your life in prison?" Davey collected the plates, and went to the kitchen, regretting his curiosity.

"No, you would think but no. He had me moved, got me the job, and trained me to do research for legal briefs, most of the time he didn't even speak to me. I sat with he and the crew for every meal, and none of them would acknowledge me. Then he might say, 'Legs tell us what your first ride was.' I would tell them, a 67 Roadrunner, and then he would ask if I boosted it, I would say Pop gave it to me. Then he would proceed to point out how I was as dumb as a box of rocks or pavo estúpido, turkey stupid."

David rinsed the dishes, and left them in the sink, his blue eyes round in disbelief. His Nic wasn't stupid, and would never stand for being called stupid. Nicolao was leaning forward, his elbows on the table with a faint smile on his lips. Davey retook the seat across from him, this did not sound like much of a love story, even for a prison love story.

"August did that for the first few months, never letting me forget that there was no real reason for me to be in prison. Eventually, he started to actually talk to me. His life hadn't been an easy one, but he managed to make it through high school with no charges. His brother was deep in the life, and paid for college, and law school. He was so smart, it leaked out of his eyes, and he looked like he was cut from stone. Not what most would call handsome, but I loved him, even when he was calling me turkey stupid. When I was released he swore that if I ever came back to prison, he would kill me, and I knew he was telling the truth."

"When did you become lovers?"

"Never, the first time August showed me any affection was when he hugged me, before I left to be processed out."

"He wasn't bi, or gay?" Davey guessed.

"No, he was gay, and I offered, hell I threw myself at him, but he declined."

"Nic, that isn't a love story, it isn't much of a story at all." Davey would have made a joke, but Nicolao looked intense.

"Well, I guess not, the way I just told it. I have never spoken about this. August was always sickly he spent a lot of time in the infirmary. My second year in, he went down hard, I would spend a little time with him daily. One day I saw him arguing with staff, and figured out it was about treatment, but he was tight lipped when I asked. I managed to create a diversion and broke into the medical records and read Augusts'. He was presenting, and being treated for Pneumocystis Carinii Pneumonia, PCP an illness usually seen in AIDS patients. He refused preventive antiviral drugs, or even to get tested, our state had no mandatory test rules for prisoners. I assumed he was in denial, so the next day I let him know what I knew."

Nicolao chuckled, "He called me turkey stupid. He wasn't in denial he wanted to die, because he said he deserved it. In the world, he was a successful criminal attorney, who had no ethical guidelines. August had a trophy wife, daughter, money, drugs and power. He slept with as many men as his money could buy, then he went home to his wife, who was not exactly an innocent. When Mara, their daughter got sick they did everything they could to save her. He likened it to torture, but she died, the doctors determined it was AIDS related. August believed he killed Mara and was going to be the cause of his wife, Ericka's death."

"I told him since neither one of them was tested before, he couldn't be sure it was his fault. He stopped talking, and I left. August rebounded, came back to the dorm, and I wanted to comfort him, to make him not hate himself for a little while. I told him I wanted him, and he turned me down. Called me the dumbest turkey ever, but he did thank me for my friendship. And that became all that mattered to me."

Nicolao wished he had a harder drink than soda, "After I got out I wrote August, Ma didn't like it, but I told her he had kept me safe. Then he told me he was moved to a medical prison facility. Oddly enough, ma had given me a brochure on a college close by his facility that I could begin studies in Sports Medicine, and I enrolled. I visited him every visitor's day, I lived only to see him, I only saw colors when I was on the ward with him, as grim as those colors were, I was dead otherwise. I would mostly read to him, tell him about my studies. He wanted to die, but he wanted to suffer, he lingered for almost two years, wasting, blind. Nothing of his stone strength remained, he was a husk. Is this turning into more of a love story?"

"Yeah, a bit one sided and bleak," Davey could think of no other word for the tale.

"Stories of nobility and pain usually are bleak. After Augusts' death, I transferred the next semester to a school closer to my family. When I got there, Ma had a letter for me; she handed it to me, and then left the room. It was from August, written before he lost his eyesight. He loved me. He had loved me from the moment he saw me, that was why he had protected me. August said he had done so many things wrong, he was determined to love me the right way, the way I needed, and that way was to let me watch him die."

"I used to watch him pray every day, and that prayer was that he would have the strength to not break. When I offered to be with him, knowing he was sick, he knew that I loved him more than anyone ever had, and he almost gave in. But he couldn't put me in harm's way, he worried I would get careless, or worse yet give myself to him raw as some show of devotion. The saddest part is I probably would have... not after watching him deteriorate, but I would have before that."

"I broke after reading that. I only remember Pop picking me up, and putting me in their bed. I had an Evangelista on either side of me for days, I was a wreck. Ma told me August had written to her before he sent me the letter about his transfer. He knew about the college, and hoped she would help push me to attend, since he noted from my letters I was not letting him go. She said... she said a lot of things, but that she was grateful, she wasn't scared of me running after death anymore. How is that for a love story?" Nicolao forced a smile, but to Davey it was forlorn. Loss was in every posture, every word and movement.

In response, David walked around the table. Nicolao pulled his chair back to rise, but Davey settled in his lap, and wrapped his arms around him, willing his body, to absorb some of Nic's hurt. They sat that way motionless and silent for countless minutes. Then David rose, taking his hand, and led him to the bedroom. They each removed their own clothing, but Nicolao moved slowly, as if with each article removed he was revealing more of his raw soul.

David stood before him, naked, beautiful. Did he know the feelings he had for him eclipsed everything he felt for August? No, of course not, it was all too soon. Nicolao closed his eyes, concentrating on reigning in his emotions. David was not ready, hell he was stupefied by the depth of his love. What if Davey would not be mended, and sought the darkness as well? Nicolao could not fathom the loss.

Davey studied Nicolao, his eyes closed, waiting. David could not say he knew how he felt, he didn't. He could only imagine what it was going to be like losing Nic, and his heart ached. Davey stood on tiptoe, sliding his arms around his neck, and pulled him into the kiss, an exhaustive exploration of the larger man's orifice. He walked them backward until the back of Nicolao legs touched the bed, only then did Davey break contact, as Nic fell back onto the bed. David draped himself over his body. When Nicolao would cover his body, he never felt more safe and secure, and although he was smaller he left no part of Nicolao's olive skin untouched, he adored every finger, and toe.

Nicolao was panting his eyes glazed from the amative manipulation, his tumescent cock leaking ambrosia. David had every nerve ending frenzied, Nicolao's body hummed in sensation. He reached in the nightstand removing a bottle of lubricant, and pressed it into David's hands.

"Fingers... in me." Nicolao huffed at the bewildered Davey.

Davey took the bottle and coated his fingers with lubricant. He licked Nicolao's inner thigh as he warmed the viscous liquid. Davey worked one finger inside of Nicolao's aperture, when the request came, he added another. Davey was fucking him with his fingers, and although his pole was no longer as full arousal, Nic seemed to be in bliss.

Nicolao rocked up pulling Davey towards him, their foreheads pressed together.

"Baby I need you." Nicolao declared.

David pulled back, intending to take him in his mouth. Nicolao held him firm.

"No, Dee I want to make love, I need to be with you."

Davey was stunned, his time had run out.

"You've opened me up, baby will you make love to me." Nicolao twisted his head, his lips grazing across Davey's lips in a languid sweeping motion.

Understanding dawned on David. Nicolao wanted him inside of him.

"Nic, I've never-," Davey began in dismay.

"It's alright, I have. It's not my norm, but you aren't ready, and I need to be one with you."

Davey met Nicolao's eyes in silent agreement. He put a liberal amount of lube on his fingers, and put them in Nicolao, then applied it to his aching pole.

Nicolao placed his feet on the edge, spreading himself wide. Davey stood, as to maintain more control. Even if Nic had bottomed before, Davey knew it had been a while. He lined himself up, and pushed into the puckered entrance. When his head popped he heard Nicolao hiss, and he stopped.

"I'm hurting you."

"No, it's okay, just wait a minute."

Davey soothed Nicolao, running his hands along any skin he could touch. When Nicolao moved beneath him he pushed further into the welcoming heat, stopping if he sensed any discomfort, and moving at Nic's signal. There was a light sheen of sweat covering Davey's skin when he was completely seated. He stood still, overcome by being accepted in the velvet, hot, depth of Nicolao, awash in the exquisite completeness.

"Dee... move." Nicolao instructed.

David moved, retreating then surging forward, parting and pushing into his lover, each pulse building upon the last. Davey was certain his inexperience was evident, but he held back his orgasm. He was joined with Nicolao, amateurish or not it was profound, it was everything.

Nicolao reached forward, pulling Davey onto him and they shimmied to lie proper in the bed. The movement brought Davey in contact with Nic's bundle of elation nerves.

"Ngh... right there." Nicolao reached between them, and fisted his weeping dick.

David braced his arms one either side of his head, losing himself with every thrust, tapping Nic's button with every stroke. Words, in English, Italian, and Spanish fell from Nicolao's lips, nonsensical and pleading. Then he was swept away in the volley of ultimate satisfaction. He cried out David's name as he came, covering them both in the visual proof of his rapture. Nicolao's orgasm made his heated channel grab Davey in a vise grip and he sprayed his warm seed deep inside of him seconds after Nicolao came.

Davey's arms threatened to give way, but he removed his softening member from Nicolao and began to lick the come from Nic's body. After he cleaned him with his tongue they kissed, and Nicolao rolled Davey beneath him.

"Thank-you Dee, that was amazing." Nicolao kissed David's nose.

Davey could not find the words he wanted. How do you convey that you joined with someone's soul? He said instead, "We were one."

Nicolao nodded, "Yes, one, and I have to tell you... I want you to know what you mean to me."

"What is it Nic?"

"I told you about August, not because he was the love of my life. I know what love is now, because of you. This is my love story, David I love you." Before Davey could respond Nicolao claimed his mouth, and spent the next hours driving rational thought from his head.

seeker71
seeker71
168 Followers