Deciphering the Bloom Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
seeker71
seeker71
168 Followers

Nic moaned, "Is that from looking at me?"

"Na uh, that happens every time I think about you." David reached down and gently fingered Nic's growing erection.

David was on his knees, making them the same height. He leaned forward and kissed Nicolao thrusting his tongue in his welcoming mouth. David's hands travelled along his slick wet flesh, he adored the sculpted muscular physique. He broke away from him and began biting and kissing his neck. David got to his chest and took a brown nipple in between his teeth and applied pressure. Nic's hand shot around him, but not before David noticed his cock jumped.

"Time to get out of the tub before we prune," Nic declared, moving to stand up.

"Let me taste you first." David responded.

Nicolao hesitated a moment, but gave in to David's ardor, the blue eyes looking at him appeared black in his lust. He sat on the ledge of the bath, his back against the wall for the shower, and spread his legs wide.

David wasted no time positioning himself between the long muscled legs. Nic's skin glistened wet and clean. He pushed Nic's cock upward towards his stomach. He ran his tongue along the perineum, before gathering the balls in his mouth. They hung loose from Nic's body from the heat of the water. The moistened skin was smooth as he sucked on it; he would roll the orbs in his mouth before popping it out and pulling in the other.

Nicolao wrapped his long fingers around his rod and began to stroke. "It feels so good Dee... that's right suck my balls... oh God that's it... your mouth is so hot..."

David relished in hearing Nic's blather, it was verbal fucking. He could tell by the increased tempo Nicolao wasn't holding back and would come soon. He pressed his nose into Nic's sac with as much force as he would dare then increased his suction on the sensitive flesh, luxuriating in the feel of them on his tongue. The first blast landed on David's back. He swiftly brought his head up and clamped his lips on the erupting head. Come clung to his lips and cheeks.

"So damned sexy," Nic proclaimed as he gathered the come on his fingers and David licked them hungrily. He cleaned him up and hustled him out of the bathtub, knowing that if he didn't Dee would begin cleaning the tub.

Nic picked him up and carried him to their bed.

"Nic I can walk."

"But I like carrying you." He responded holding David in his arms.

"You don't have to take care of me."

"I know love; we'll take care of each other. But some days I'll need to, today I need to take care of you." Nicolao knew only that he wanted to touch every part of his body. As if by his touch he could rub the hurt away, a ridiculous notion, but one that held sway over him.

Nic's fluid brown eyes beseeched him. He could feel Nicolao's heartbeat, the steady strong rhythm kept time with his own. The bright world beyond their walls ceased to exist. Their universe formed in each measure. Nic was the protector and would hold him safe in this, their space and time.

David nodded his agreement, not trusting his voice. Nic settled him on his stomach.

"Don't move." Nic gathered massage oils. He positioned himself at the foot of the bed and poured some oils in his hands. "Relax for me, if you start to feel panic or anything, talk to me." He instructed as he gently ran his hands on the sole of David's foot.

There was hardly any pressure as the long fingers worked steadily over his skin. It wasn't unpleasant, but hardly what David would consider a massage. He closed his eyes and enjoyed the slow light touch. He felt warm tingles wherever the small pressure was applied he moaned softly. He began to feel himself drifting and soon was asleep.

Nic continued his ministrations moving along his prone body. He began working on his sacrum, in the lower back when David awoke.

"Nic!" David could feel the strange coil his stomach, but it felt as if it was being pulled with every swipe of Nic's fingers. "I feel funny."

"Panic, or a new feeling?"

"Different, n-new."

"Shhhh, it's alright," Nic soothed, not stopping his work. "Don't tense up, let go of it love."

Rationally David had no idea what Nic meant, but he let out a long breath as his body began to shake uncontrollably. The knot in his belly that was always there fluttered and was creating heat in his back. Absently it registered his arms were wet with tears. He tried to speak to Nic but found himself laughing uncontrollably. All the while Nicolao gently rubbed his back, after twenty minutes the sensations began to subside and David began to gain some control.

Nic helped him roll onto his back.

"What are you doing to me?" His skin was still tingling and it was spreading as Nic placed his hand on his face.

"It's called a cranio sacral message. I learned a little bit about it in school. It helps your body forget trauma."

David thought that was unlikely, but the emotional release he's just had came from somewhere. "You want my body to forget?" Davey nuzzled his cheek into the palm on his face. "Make love to me Nicolao."

Nic reared back as if he had been doused in cold water. He had not expected Dee was ready, and the last time he had move too fast still haunted him.

"Nic look at me."

Nic complied then followed David's eyes, adjusted his gaze and gasped. David's erection was divine; his smooth rod was of average length, and curved upwards slightly. Pre-come was leaking from the slit of his mushroom head.

"I need to be touched inside me. Please, can we try; I need to feel you in me."

Nicolao let go of his momentary trepidation. He had to trust David. "Anything you want, but don't try to hold off the panic. You must tell me right away."

David nodded. Nicolao reached into the nightstand for the lube, and admired the man on the bed. David's ash blond curls where loose from still being damp, and clung to his face and neck. His pale skin stretched over defined small muscles. Nic drank in the site of him, lust flushed, raging hard-on, and pink pebbled nipples. David was his irresistible male aesthetic.

Nicolao crawled over his body, and hovered over David on all fours, if he allowed full body contact he was sure they would explode. He brought his tongue to the gentle slope of his lover's ear earning a moan.

"Oh mi más preciado, could I ever say no to you?" Nic's voice was a low growl that sent shivers down David's spine. He licked and kissed his way down the quivering flesh below him. When David moved to pull him towards him Nicolao easily held him in place. "Not too fast mi amor." He tasted every inch of skin, avoiding only the steely member.

Only after he had baptized his entire body in either oil or saliva did he relent. "Breath David, don't stop looking at me love. Let me take care of you."

David groaned his compliance.

Nicolao slid a pillow underneath his back, and then urged his legs forward. He lowered his face to his goal, the pink flesh of his puckered entrance. The initial contact of his mouth on the nerve filled satiny ridges caused David to lunge upwards, his hands grabbed for Nic's hair. Nic would not move he fluttered the threshold with his tongue, causing Dee to fall backwards. He grabbed handfuls of the sheets and thrashed. Grunts, moans and groans greeted every sweep of his warm wet muscle.

Nic bit at the rosebud, willing it to open. His guttural utterances rose in the air. He stiffened his tongue and probed it into the loosening orifice. He was rapidly becoming painfully aroused, whether it was the sounds Dee was making, or the fact that he had his tongue buried in his lover and he tasted the unforgettable flavor that was his David.

Inside David felt a slow burn, Nic had caught the entanglement of dread within him on fire. "Please... please... help me," he managed. He didn't know how Nic could help, but he was burning. He was so lost he screamed in protest when the warm wet appendage went away.

Nicolao pulled away, David's pleas and outcry drove him to swiftly cover his fingers in viscid fluid, and easily pushed in one finger. David squirmed, it wasn't enough he was still burning.

"Let me in love, feel my fingers inside of you." Nic pumped his finger.

"More," Dee intoned.

Nicolao added more lubricant and more fingers. He wanted it to be painless of David, but he was so tight, the third finger had caused him to flinch in discomfort.

"No more fingers, I need you... now." David was lost in a fog of lust, and desires for something beyond his knowing.

The desperate quality in the plea forced Nic to coat his aching cock with lube. He feared it wouldn't be enough; he was well above average. Nic placed David's feet on his shoulders as he lined himself to breach the narrow strait.

David couldn't focus. Every one of his senses registered only his man. He still tasted him in his mouth, his words he didn't understand filled his ears, his aroma surrounded him, he couldn't look away from the beloved man between his legs, and he could feel the repeated attempt of the cockhead seeking access.

"Open up for me love, let me in, let me love you." Nic thrust past the resistant sphincter, lodging himself in David.

David gasped at the intrusion. The burning and stinging was immediate. He willed himself to relax and accept Nic within himself. He did not break eye contact with him; he witnessed the strain in Nicolao's face as he held himself still, as well as his search for any signs of distress in him. He was finally with Nicolao; there was only pleasure even in this discomfort.

Nic forced himself not to move, waited and watched. He was in the hot, blood filled channel of his lover, locked in the communion of their flesh. When David nodded, only then did he move. He sank into his body, a slow amorous sojourn. When he was fully seated Nicolao stopped and savored being bonded to his David in the most intimate of ways. As he pulled back he brushed the bundle of nerves and David wailed. His leaking cock dribbled more come. Nic leaned forward, placing his body over David's as he began to pump in and out of him. Dee was so tight and hot, nothing he had ever felt compared to making love with him.

David dropped his legs and locked them around Nicolao's waist. He was broad; every stroke sent another jolt from his prostate, adding to the uncontrolled fire that was raging within him. Nic's solid body felt so good on his and he was so full, David thought he might die from sensory overload. But it was caressing that place inside of him that yearned to be touched. He could feel it growing, brighter, and hotter with every stroke... it was going to kill him, he was certain.

He opened his mouth to speak but he wailed in euphoria instead. This paired with Nicolao's constant petition of, "I love you... take all of me in... oh God Dee... so tight," made a chorus most pleasing in the world, the sound of creation.

David hearing their hymn, surrendered to the inferno, abandoning his fear, allowing the flame to envelope him, what remained succumbed to seizures of pleasure. He cried out as he came, shooting his hot seed against their throat and chest.

Every lustful movement and sound from David fed Nicolao's rapture, and as he came his muscles clamped on Nicolao's dick, trapping him in excruciating pleasure. Nic swelled inside of him and coated the innermost part of him in hot sticky essence. He collapsed on top of David as the orgasm engulfed him, threatening to pull him from consciousness.

They lay entangled in one another, panting, from the force of their loving. Nic pulled his softening shaft from David eliciting a moan and an audible pop. He rolled and brought David to his chest, claiming his mouth in a searing kiss.

"We should get cleaned up." He suggested his eyes feeling heavy.

"Yeah, we should," Dee responded, snuggling closer to him.

They both went to sleep, the want for anything, including words, sated and therefore gone.

Spanish and Flower translations:

Pheasant's Eye: Sorrowful Memories

Cállate!: shut up!

Ay, mi niño dulce!: Aye, my sweet boy!

Que estalló con el vida, incluso a través de su dolor: full of life even through his pain

Nicolao es socorrer a su corazón. Nicolao is the succor of his heart

oh mi más preciado: oh my most precious one

seeker71
seeker71
168 Followers