Decision and Desire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pelaam
Pelaam
1,327 Followers

"Oh yeah, baby," Brant whispered hotly in his mate's ear.

Effortlessly Fynn was lifted and expected his lover to take him to bed, but instead Brant simply moved to a kitchen chair and sat down, Fynn settled to straddle Brant's widespread thighs. A hand trailed languidly down to his balls, gently sliding them together and apart. Brant's strong hands then moved over Fynn's body, massaging and squeezing wherever they went. He moaned encouragingly when his demon-lover's tail slid under his cheeks and along his cleft.

His breath quickened and his heartbeat increased rapidly. When Brant had used his tail the previous night, Fynn had experienced an intoxicating mix of love, lust and need. The incredibly flexible organ had provided a completely different sensation from his demon-lover's agile tongue or long, thick shaft. He groaned needily, eyes closing as the tail probed between his cheeks, though it did not penetrate. Instead it flickered around his spread entrance, teasing him, making him writhe to get it inside him.

"You like that, dontcha, Fynn, baby? You getting all hot and bothered over my tail?" Brant growled in Fynn's ear, his hands still moving over his mate's slender form. "You want to have it inside you?" The coarse, casual words were at odds with the pure love on Brant's face. Then the tail thrust in deep, spearing his lover and Fynn cried out.

Fynn's hands reached out to wrap around Brant's shoulders, moaning wordlessly as the tail breached him. He gasped as the tail vibrated inside him, settling into its unique rhythm. He arched instinctively in reaction to the desired invasion. His lover's tongue pushed deep in his mouth and the sinfully talented tail made its home in his heated depths. It gave short pulsing motions as it vibrated, the tip caressing his prostrate in its incredible, unique ways. Brant's free hand tweaked and rolled his nipples and Fynn felt he was being consumed with the flames of his passion once more.

"You're so gorgeous, baby," Brent whispered, running his tongue around his lover's ear and tickling the sensitive skin. He bit down on the succulent morsel of flesh between his mate's shoulder and neck. He gave a smile of triumph at the mark left by his teeth from the night before, his mark, branding Fynn as his for any other of his kind to see. Even when it had faded from human sight, demonic eyes would see and recognise its significance.

He knew just how close his mate was, but wanted to prolong the erotic torture just a little longer. He gave a feral grin at the wanton moans and pelvic thrusts from the slender brunette splayed across his thighs. He was addicted to the sight, sound, taste and feel of the young human and especially when Fynn was falling apart, hurtling towards an incendiary release. He growled before thrusting his tongue back into his mate's mouth. His lover's cock continually brushed against his own erection and Brant derived almost as much pleasure from his tail in the tight, hot channel as if it was his iron-hard rod.

The fullness was incredibly satisfying for Fynn, whichever part of Brent was inside him. He writhed helplessly, moaning his appreciation, rocking back and forth. His drooling cock rubbed against Brant's hot, hard stomach or the demon's long, thick shaft. Soon he was panting, mercilessly propelled towards a cataclysmic climax as the tail's pulsating became a rapid plunge in and out, fast and hard, corkscrewing mercilessly against his prostate as it did.

Fynn was shaking and mewling helplessly from the constant stimulation. Pleasure tightened his body, his channel clenching around the organ inside him. A cry of denial wailed in the air as Fynn's imminent orgasm was denied him. He tightened his legs around Brant's waist as the half-demon effortlessly stood, carrying Fynn back into their bedroom.

"Not that way this time, baby," Brandt husked. "Got a better way to make you come."

A low, wanton moan fell from Fynn's kiss-swollen lips as he was laid on top of Brant, his lover's tail never leaving its haven. With a gasp he realised his lover's intention and began to thrust his hips, eager to bury his aching flesh into the half-demon's searing, slick sheath.

"Oh yeah, baby, that feels so good. Feels good to have you in me," Brandt groaned. He gave a grin as Fynn began thrusting as his shaft filled Brant's impatient channel.

"Love you, love you," Fynn chanted in tempo to the motion of his hips. His lover's tail had settled into the same beat and it was the most incredible sensation Fynn had ever known. He captured Brandt's lips, plunging his tongue past the sensual lips as strong hands moved proprietarily over his back and buttocks. He could feel his mate's hard, hot organ throb between their bodies and with a deep groan he began to thrust faster, unable to deny himself any longer. He knew it would not be long before he lost coherent thought, his lover able to turn him from a rational, thinking being to one of pure carnal, sensual sensation.

He finally came with a long, drawn out cry of release, Brant's hand in his back holding him to his demon-lover's breast and impaled by the sensual, secondary phallus. As he pulsed his own release deep into his mate's clenching channel, he heard Brant growl with pleasure. The moment stretched languorously until Fynn was eased back and then a rock-hard shaft was buried balls-deep in Fynn's prepared sheath in one controlled, fluid motion. Almost instantly the brunette felt his lover's unusually hot come fill him and he writhed ecstatically.

As his lover's orgasm finally ended, the last of Brandt's crème buried deep in Fynn's welcoming depths, the brunette gazed down adoringly at the softly smiling blond. He could feel the love they shared in every cell and synapse, it was almost like a living entity that flowed effortlessly between them, uniting them for the rest of their lives.

"I love you so much," he murmured, cupping his demon-lover's face in his hands and mating their lips for a deep, satisfying kiss.

"Me, too, baby," Brant grinned as they broke apart, softly panting. "I'm glad I listened to that persistent inner voice and went to the docks that night."

With a replete sigh, Fynn parted his lips as Brandt's long tongue took possession of his mouth and a gentle hand tenderly fondled his nipples. It occurred to him that not all miracles were the domain of angels or Christmas. Sometimes they came in the most unexpected of ways and in the most unlikely of packages.

Pelaam
Pelaam
1,327 Followers