Decision Ch. 01

Story Info
Couple starts a wife-cheating lifestyle.
1.2k words
4.09
85.7k
9

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/21/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My husband and I have been married for seven years. We met in college and dated for two years before tying the knot. Rob is a consultant for a large metropolitan bank and is constantly flying around the country to give his opinion on various businesses. I am a part-time professor at a small private school near our home.

A few years ago we began to spice up our sex life with some role playing and exchanging of fantasies. It quickly became apparent that our fantasies were very similar. I always dreamed about being the irresistible temptress that was taken by a handsome and forceful man. Rob always dreamed about watching me seduce a man and make love to him while he watched. I was a little surprised at his fantasy at first but quickly learned how much fun it could be, especially when I created stories about men we both knew. Nothing turned Rob on faster than hearing me relate how I had to give a blow-job to a State Trooper to get out of a speeding ticket or how our neighbor, Larry had taken me in the parking lot after a PTA meeting we had attended. What made this deliciously fun for me was I could make up any dirty story about any man I wanted to and never have to worry about hurting Rob's feelings. The dirtier and smuttier I got, the more Rob liked it.

We went on this way for a while until Tom entered my life. He was the new hotshot that had been appointed head of my department by the schools Board of Directors. He looked as though he had just stepped out of a cheap romance novel. He was tall dark and handsome with dark brown hair, deep blue eyes and a brilliant smile. He was smart, funny and engaging with a gentle touch that allowed him to quickly become a favorite among the student body. It didn't take long for him to become a central figure in the fantasy life I created for Rob.

I began to flirt with Tom so that my stories for Rob would sound more realistic and because, well, I wanted to. To my delight Tom seemed to enjoy bantering with me and we became fast friends. We joined various teacher committees together that often called for us to work late. These evenings quickly became the highlight of my week. I found myself dressing a little sexier on the days I knew we would be meeting alone. These meetings always included a lot of outrageous innuendo and plenty of suggestive touching. By the time I got home I was usually so worked up that I would practically rape Rob if the front entrance of our house.

Last Friday after a particularly stressful day that was followed by an even more stressful meeting, Tom and I were alone in our office and he began to rub my shoulders. It wasn't the first back rub he had given me, but as I sat there and felt the strength in his hands while I listened to his soothing voice I began to wonder what would happen if we really did have an affair. I started to imagine what would happen if I suddenly turned around and took his cock in my mouth. Or if I stood up and bent over and let him take from behind. That was when I knew I wanted him for real, not just as a made up fantasy for my husband. I wanted to be totally naked and kneeling in front him with my hands on his ass and his cock in my mouth. I wanted to feel his body on top of me, behind me and inside of me.

However, instead of acting on this impulse I quickly made up some excuse about not feeling well and left. I knew that if I stayed there much longer I would give in to my urges and wind up regretting it later. So I went home to my husband.

That night Rob and I had a serious discussion. I told him what Tom had done and how I had responded. I told him how close I had come to violating our marriage vows. I also told him that I enjoyed our fantasies about cheating, but fantasy and reality were separate things and I didn't think I could keep the two apart much longer if we continued down this path. Finally, I asked what he wanted me to do; go to the next level with Tom or break the whole thing off? Rob told me he had always had the fantasy of sharing me with others but I was right, fantasy and reality were different things and he would need some time to think about it. I replied that he had until Monday because that's when I would see Tom again.

Saturday and Sunday were surprisingly normal days. There was no more discussion about Tom. We acted just like any other suburban couple, running errands and doing chores around the house. I thought there might be more discussion during dinner on Sunday but some friends came over and ate with us, which made any kind of private conversation impossible.

It wasn't until Monday morning that I reminded Rob that I still didn't have an answer. He replied that by the time I had my morning shower he would have made his decision.

I took a long hot shower so as to give him as much time as he wanted. I love him very much and am not about to cheat without his permission. I knew that I wanted Tom badly but he is not my husband and my desire for him is only physical. While I did want him, I decided, it was more important to me that my husband was happy.

As I stepped out of the shower I heard Rob's car pulling out of the driveway. He had left without giving me an answer. I was unsure what this meant. Did Rob want me to have some fun outside of our marriage and give him the details later, acting as though it was only a fantasy? Or was this some kind of test to see if I would choose his long-term love over short-term lust with Tom? He hadn't given me any kind of an answer or even a clue as to what he wanted me to do. I knew I didn't want to violate my vows without his blessing. I knew my body ached for Tom, and I knew that within the hour I would need to make a decision.

I was mulling this all over as I entered our bedroom. On the bed were several gift boxes from some of the nicer stores in the mall. Inside the first box was a gray business skirt with a matching jacket. The skirt had a small slit up the side and was just short enough to be sexy. This was matched with an expensive low-cut white silk blouse. Inside the second box was a matching panty and bra set that was designed to be seen, as opposed to worn for comfort. It was paired with a garter belt and nude silk thigh-high stockings. In the final box there was a pair of black stirrup pumps with a four-inch heel. Finally there was a card that read, "Have fun. Love, Rob."