Decision Ch. 03

Story Info
She decides to move to the next level
2.1k words
3.81
63.6k
10

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/21/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next couple of weeks fell into a similar routine. I would meet Tom alone somewhere, usually in our office, and give him a blowjob and then I would go home and enjoy a night of hot sex with Rob, while I gave him the details of what had happened. In a period of sixteen days I went down on Tom twenty separate times. Not bad when you consider we didn’t see each other at all on three of those days. We just never quite got around to having actual sex. I think we both knew it was going to happen but for right now we were happy with the blowjobs.
I was really getting into the dichotomy of the two relationships. I liked acting the role of the woman that was so caught up in her desire, that she was helpless to stop herself from fulfilling her lusty needs with Tom. I enjoyed the submissiveness of being a sex object to him and it stoked my ego to know that another man found me desirable. I found it to be incredibly erotic to be dressed in sexy lingerie just to please him. I enjoyed looking into his eyes from my kneeling position and begging him to let me swallow his cum. Judging from his reaction, he was enjoying it too.

On the other hand I was enjoying the new power I had over Rob at home. In my defense, Rob seemed to enjoy my affair the more the more I flaunted it in front of him. I couldn’t believe how much of a turn on it was for me to relate every detail of my time with Tom, while Rob was going down on me.

Remembering my trysts with one man while another man was pleasuring me was so dirty and nasty that it made me wetter that I had ever been before. I would drag my stories out as long as I could so as to enjoy as many orgasms as possible. If Rob got tired or stopped eating me for any reason, I would immediately stop telling about what had happened until he started again. I told him it was ‘pay to play’.

I also got a cheap thrill out of refusing to go down on him during this time. I would tell him that my jaw or neck was still tired from Tom and insist we either have regular sex or he go masturbate. The thing I enjoyed most, was teasing Rob about the affair at inopportune times. For example, one day when Rob and I were picking up a few things at the mall, I told him I needed to pick up some new clothes.

Then I dragged him into a lingerie specialty shop and proceeded to pick out silk thongs and g-strings and any other kind of sexy under thing I could find, occasionally pausing to ask him if he thought that Tom would like the red or black better, then buying both. What really made me got me going was when Rob paid for it all.

Eventually, after a long lovemaking session with Rob in which I had described my afternoon with Tom in an office supply closet, he asked me when the two of us were going to consummate our relationship. He was blushing a furious red when he asked this and was grinning like a little boy who just learned a new dirty word.

“Well, honey, there is more to it than that,” I replied. “I don’t want my first time with him to be a ‘wham-bam-thank-you-mam’ experience. I want to have plenty of time for us to fulfill each other’s fantasies. Also I want to be able to make this a memorable experience for him, which means having the right setting and mood, so it may be a while yet.”

“Why can’t you do that here?” Rob asked.

“Oh, sweetie! I couldn’t do that knowing you were watching or listening! It would be too distracting. Besides, Tom thinks we are having a secret affair, I don’t know how he would react to learning he was the main player in a live sex show. Maybe someday, but not yet ok?” I answered. “Anyway have you considered what it would feel like if Tom knew you got off on him screwing your wife? Wouldn’t that embarrass you?” From the sudden hardness I felt from him, embarrassment wasn’t the first thing he would feel. I was about to inquire about it when he asked me a new question.

“What if I wasn’t here and there was no chance that I could come home? What if for example, I had to be out of town for work on Wednesday night and wouldn’t be back until Saturday morning?” Rob countered.

My head started to spin as it filled with the idea of the fantasies I could create and act out if I had the benefit of a well-known environment. Instead of saying anything about that however I wanted to be sure I understood what he was offering and that he understood what he was offering.

“Are you implying that I could bring Tom over here to our house, the same house that you worked so hard to earn, bring him into this room with all of your belongings, and then allow him to use my body any way he sees fit? Are you telling me that you wouldn’t mind knowing that not only was your wife cheating on you, but she was doing it in the room we shared?” I asked somewhat shocked.

“To tell the truth,” he answered, “it really turns me on. I was thinking you would be more comfortable here, in familiar surroundings for a number of reasons. First, you know how much your stories about your time with Tom excite me, but they are too short. I was thinking that if you had a whole night or even better, a couple of days, you could really let loose and have a good time, which would lead to a fantastic story for me. Second if you and Tom were to meet here you wouldn’t have to worry about being seen by someone you know out at a motel. Third, you would have more control over whatever fantasy you choose to fulfill if you were here. Finally, since you love teasing me about your affair and you know how much it turns me on, imagine how it would be if you could tell me how Tom made you cum in our own bed!”

Listening to him talk had gotten me all hot and bothered again so we started to make love for the second time that night, something we hadn’t done in a long time. I don’t know what excited me more, the thought of being alone with Tom when he would have hours upon hours to do anything he liked to me or the knowledge of how much fun I would be having teasing Rob with my adventure in our very own house.

After we had both climaxed and were snuggling in the after glow when I started to quiz Rob about having Tom over for a night while he was gone. I wanted to be sure that he wasn’t just talking in the heat of passion and regretted saying anything now.

To my great relief his answers remained the same. His only question was to ask why Tom would only be over for one night when he would be gone for three. I think that was the question that convinced me that he was enjoying my affair at least as much as I was and possibly even more.

Finally I asked him to tell me about what he fantasized would happen when Tom and I were alone together.

“I can imagine you doing all kinds of things with him” he replied, “I can picture you standing on the side of the bed bent at the waist while he plunges into you from behind and you beg for more. I can see you flat on your back with your legs around his shoulders while he pumps you hard. I’ve thought about you riding him cowgirl style while he holds your waist and bounces you on his cock. If you can think of a position I can think of you doing him in it. I can also imagine the sounds you be making while he was thrusting into you. I can almost hear the little gasps and moans you would make as he made you cum.”

We were spooned together in bed and I could feel him getting harder as he told me what he imagined Tom and I doing. His ideas had made me hot too and so we made love for a record breaking third time in one night.

Monday morning I greeted Tom in the office with a sexy smile and a blowjob, which was fast becoming our custom. After I had swallowed his load I started asking him about what his plans were for the upcoming week. He told me he wasn’t doing anything special at all and planned to spend the week grading term papers. I told him about Rob being out of town from Wednesday to Saturday and asked him if he would like to keep me company on any of those nights. He gave me a wicked grin and told he would love to stop by and make sure I didn’t get lonely.

That night I told Rob that everything was set, which resulted in several orgasms from his tongue as well as some passionate lovemaking.

Tuesday was a lot of fun for me. I got to tease Rob about what was going to happen the next day. I made a big deal with Rob by making him help me clean the house so it would be nice and neat when my lover got there. I also sent him to the grocery store to buy food so that we would have plenty for Tom to eat while he was here. The more I made Rob work for Tom’s comfort the wetter I got and the more excited he got. Asking Rob to wash a load of linens so that Tom would have fresh towels made him want to eat me in the laundry room.

I also teased Tom during the day, by asking him questions about what he planned to do with me when he had me alone and all to himself. I also quizzed him about what positions he liked and asked if he would be rough or gentle with me. As one final tease I only went down on him once, when it was pretty obvious he was ready for more.

Rob surprised me by coming home early on Tuesday night with a bag of gifts for me. They included several body washes and bath soaps from an expensive women’s store downtown and a bottle of expensive wine. He also had a box from the lingerie boutique at the mall that contained a red bustier with attached garters and matching thong, and a pair of black thigh high stockings. He mentioned that he thought that the outfit would go nicely with my red fuck-me-pumps.

When I told him I was going to give the impression of being a total slut, his face got a dreamy look on it and he sighed “oh, yeah.” There was one other box however, that he wouldn’t let me open.

That night I teased him with a renewed vigor. The thought of rubbing the affair in his face made me wet and I didn’t miss a single opportunity.

Wednesday morning I continued my taunting by wondering aloud if Tom would let me wear clothes at all while he was here. We did have to get off to our jobs however and with one last lingering kiss at the door, I asked Rob one last time if he was sure he wanted me to do this. I still had that tiny twinge of doubt that told me this couldn’t be true. He assured me that it was and that he also wanted to hear every dirty detail when he got back. Then his cab came and he was gone to Seattle.

I went back inside to shower and start my own day. On the sink in the bathroom was the box Rob hadn’t let me open the night before. The box was from the same jewelry store where we had bought our wedding bands. Inside there was a gold pendant and a note that read:

To My Loving Wife:

Thank you for being the woman that you are and gratifying my every fantasy and desire. Please wear this necklace as a token of my love for you. Forever yours, Rob.

I couldn’t believe how wonderful he was or how lucky I was to have him for a husband. Filled with the warmth of his love, I started my day.

To be continued…