Decision Day Ch. 04

Story Info
A Letter from her lover makes her consider her position.
2.4k words
4.36
11k
00

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/18/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Letter

A week later, the clock in the living room chimed ten as Carol came downstairs from her bedroom to face another day.

She hadn't seen Arthur for a week. He was away playing some shows in the North East. While he had been away she had reverted to her normal life style- travelling by bus to her pupils' homes where she would teach them piano for an hour-then on to the next. If she was lucky she might get to teach four students in twelve hours. She didn't want students at her home. She liked the free time between lessons. It had been a subject of discussion between her and Arthur. He felt that the money she earned didn't justify the time she was out of the house. Tonight, as with most nights while he had been away, after teaching, she would go down to one of her regular clubs and dance until two am, arriving home around 3am, normally alone. If she was going to go to bed with a man she preferred it to be at his place, then she knew whether he was conveniently forgetting to mention that he was married, or already had a live-in girlfriend.

She looked at the post jutting through her letter box. "More bad news." she thought, and she was right. An electricity bill: a phone bill: a council tax reminder and a letter from the agency who booked her into schools as a music teacher. Her contract would not be renewed when the new term started next week. She hadn't much in her savings account and was going to be broke within two months.

One letter wasn't a demand for money. It was from Arthur.

"My dear Carol," it started "I have been thinking while I have been away. I know what you are hoping for. I can see that you would like me to move in with you, share your bed and paying your bills. I can also see that you want to keep your current life style. While I would be glad to move in, share your bed and help you pay your bills, I will not accept your current lifestyle. Leaving the house at ten in the morning and not getting in until two or three the next morning will have to stop if I am to I move in."

She swallowed nervously, what was coming?

" If you expect me to share your life, then you must make time in your life for me. That means an end to teaching at pupils' homes. All teaching must be done at your house. You should be able to fit four students into six hours.

I will not accept you going off to night clubs on an evening. As your partner I expect you to spend your evenings with me. You need not think that I want you to drop all your friends and associates. I would welcome visitors at any pre arranged time. They will understand the necessity of phoning before calling in- as you could be teaching."

There is an alternative way of earning money than teaching music. You could come out with me as keyboard player in one or more of the bands."

She paused,she hadn't played in a band in years. Could she still do it?

"Should you wish me to move in with you," the letter continued" these are the conditions you must consider first:

1I shall be the sole arbiter of what you do or don't wear at any time.

I will not expect you to be indecently dressed at any time in public.

You should expect to be knickerless and perhaps bra-less under suitable clothing.

2I shall expect you to provide any sexual service at any time and any

place. As we have both a car and a house I am unlikely to require you to fuck in a public place.

You are not expected to provide anal sex.

You are not expected to take my come in your mouth when providing oral sex.

3At all times you will follow clearly defined rules of dress and behaviour.

Any breach of these rules will result in ,normally, physical chastisement.

This will include, but not be limited to,the use of my hand, a ruler,belt, hairbrush or cane on , but not limited to, your bare backside, the back of your legs or your hands.

You may be physically restrained in any manner and any position whilst you are being chastised.

4You may be required at any time to wear items including, but not limited to:blindfolds: hoods : gags: hand cuffs: leg shackles: and chastity belt.

5You may be required to have passive or remote controlled "love balls" in

your cunt. If these are to be worn in public, then you will normally be allowed to wear knickers to keep them in place.

6You may be required to have a remote controlled clit stimulator, or

vibrator, in your cunt. If to be worn in public then you will be allowed some clothing or strap to hold it in place.

7You will immediately begin to cook meals at home.

In the month I have been seeing you, you have never cooked either of us a meal. I know that you are capable of doing so.

8I will be away for another ten days. I will not call or write to you in this time, neither will I accept any calls from you or read any letter you write. This will give you time to consider what you want with your life.

9In exactly 14 days from today between 11.15 am and 11.30am, I will be in the supermarket café where we met. After that time I will leave and never initiate or accept contact again.

There are three options for you on that day:

AYou don't show up at all.

We will never see or hear from each other again.

BYou turn up in your long red coat, red high heels and no handbag.

This will indicate that you wish to accept, without discussion,the terms of me living with you.

Under the coat you will be totally naked. You will not sit down. You will,without a word, give me the spare key to your door. Then leave the café and walk directly back to your house. Once inside you will remove your coat and kneel by the door. I will take my car directly to your house and come in using your spare key.

CYou turn up wearing your long blue coat, black high heels and hand bag. You will buy yourself a drink and sit down.

This will indicate that you are trying to negotiate the conditions I have laid out. Under the coat you will be wearing matching bra, knickers, and suspender belt with seemed black stockings. Please be informed that these terms aren't flexible and an attempt to negotiate will incur a penalty of 12 strokes of the hairbrush on your bare backside."

The letter fell from Carol's hands. Tears ran down her cheeks, yet at the same time juices ran from her pussy and her cunt throbbed. She was totally confused with her reactions. Yes, she wanted him in her home and in her bed. She could probably agree with most of what he wanted in terms of her clothing. After all, he wouldn't be the first man for whom she had gone out without a bra and knickers in public. But how could she agree to the other terms he had so flatly laid out? Agree to be physically chastised? Have pupils come to the house? Not go dancing? She stared blankly into space as she sat down on her piano stool.

The ringing of her home phone jerked her back from her reverie and made her aware of a wet patch on the stool between her legs. She rose to her feet sluggishly, the answer machine cut in before she could get to the phone.

"This is Carol, sorry I can't answer the phone, please leave a message and I will call you back."

Lucy's voice cut through her daze, "Hi sleepy head, we were going to meet up at 11. I bet you are only just out of bed. Call me back."

Frantically, Carol reached for the phone, managing to pick it up just before Lucy cut off. "Lucy, you are just the person I need to talk to. Sorry I'm late. Can you come round to my place?" she gabbled.

"Sure, I'll be there in half an hour what's up?"

"Can I explain when you get here? I don't want to discuss it on the phone."

"Sure see you soon"

The door bell rang just as Carol came downstairs, now washed, dressed and with her hair combed. A quick glance through the spyhole revealed Lucy. Carol opened the door, fell into her arms and started to sob incoherently.

"Good god girl, what has happened? Has he dumped you?" asked Lucy, disentangling herself from the hysterical woman and shutting the door behind her.

Carol passed her the letter and blundered through to the kitchen to make coffee. As she came back Lucy had just finished reading it.

"Well, Carol, you have really done it this time. He really does want you, but only on his terms. What are you going to do?"

Carol blubbered on about this morning's bills, her not having any agency teaching work this next term, and the sorry state of her savings account.

When Carol had finally run down Lucy lit a cigarette and sat back in her chair.

"Question number one, do you love him?" she asked.

Carol stopped wiping her face with a tissue, " I used to love him years ago. His voice sends a tingle down my spine even now and his touch can make me wet my knickers and go weak at the knees. I could love him again."

"So, He's not necessarily Mr Right, but he is Mr Right Now with a good chance of being Mr Right."

" I guess so."

"Question number two, do you enjoy sex with him?"

"I've never yet fucked him and been disappointed." Carol resumed wiping her face, but now with a distracted expression, as though remembering some past occasion.

"So he wants to live with you. You are attracted to him, he turns you on and he's a good fuck." Lucy ground her cigarette into the ashtray. "What are his bad points?"

"He wants to change the whole way I live!" Carol was agitated again.

"Darling,"Lucy said trying to calm her "any man would want to change how you live. There probably isn't one in all of Britain who would be happy with you going out on a morning and not getting back till the early hours. Especially when he knows that you are out dancing from 10pm onwards."

"But I'm just..." exploded Carol.

"In a situation where you can pick up men, whether you do or don't isn't the point. You can. No man will accept it. Look, Arthur doesn't want you to lose contact with your friends, he has said so. He just wants it to be in a more controlled environment."

"Yes! By Appointment only! At Home! When I'm Naked! Handcuffed! Hobbled! and possibly gagged as well!"

"I doubt many of your friends would see you like that." Lucy smiled, thinking of the sight. "He's territorial, he wants to keep things like that to himself and very few others. That's why he won't let you out clubbing."

"Look at what he says here" Lucy said pointing at one of the conditions"

"I will not expect you to be indecently dressed at any time in public.

You should expect to be knickerless and perhaps braless under suitable clothing".

"You can be fairly certain that at home with other people present will be regarded as in public"

"Do you Remember that Joe I was going out with some years ago?" Lucy was apparently changing the subject.

"Yes." nodded Carol wondering what that creep had to do with her situation.

"Well, remember those outfits he had me wear at those Christmas parties? I was always without underwear. My tits were always falling out of my tops, and the skirts- if you can call a wide belt a skirt- were so short that unless I was standing perfectly straight everyone could see my shaven pussy."

"He was a bastard," agreed Carol, "I remember walking into one of the rooms at a party and finding you on your knees with your tits out giving him a blow job in front of a dozen other people. What in god's name made you do that?"

"Being bent over and given a dozen strokes on my bare backside with that little cane he always carried. He then told me either I got my tits out and gave him a public blow job or he would leave the party and take my coat with him. He never let me carry a hand bag so I didn't have a credit card or money for a taxi. His friends wouldn't help me and, in that outfit, I dare not walk even a short distance."

"So, your only choice was to get on your knees in a circle of his drunken friends, get you tits out and give him a blow job. I suppose he came in your mouth and you had to swallow it?" Carol grimaced at the thought of a man coming in her mouth. It had happened once and he'd held her there until she had succeeded in swallowing all his come. It wasn't an experience she wanted to repeat.

"So, Arthur is good in bed and he's agreed not to come in your mouth or fuck your ass. He will tell you what to wear and how to behave. If you misbehave he will cane you," summarised Lucy," compared to Joe he's an angel. If you behave you will probably be punished only occasionally."

"But I would have to change my whole way of life!" Carol wailed

"Yes," said Lucy as she made her way towards the door, "if it were my choice, then, on the day I would be naked under the long red coat and wearing red high heels."

After she closed the door behind Lucy Carol sat at her piano and absently mindedly began to play. Anything to avoid having to face making a decision. The clock chimed two.