Decision Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
oldfogey
oldfogey
379 Followers

“Lucy, Adriana suggested, “Why don’t you ride with Glen. Sheila can ride with Mark, and I’ll go with Larry. That way none of us can get separated.”

With that settled we went out to our respective cars and began the short trip to the home of Glen and Sheila. As soon as we cleared the parking lot and got out on the street, Adriana slid close to me and put her hand on my thigh.

“I wanted to get you alone,” she admitted, “to ask if everything is okay after our being together. Any regrets or problems?” she asked, looking up at me as I drove.

“Absolutely not,” I told her with a smile. “In fact Lucy was the one who wanted us all to get together this soon. I thought she might object or have second thoughts, especially since we didn’t know Glen and Sheila. And on your end?”

“None,” she said with a smile of her own. “Mark wanted to know why I had never fucked you in school, and I had to go over the various reasons I gave you back then, but he’s delighted that the four of us finally got our acts together.” I felt her hand stroke the length of my cock as she continued. “But how about you and me,” she asked. “Now that Mark and I have told you all my terrible secrets, do you have any reservations?”

I put my arm over her shoulder and pulled her close, taking my eyes off the road just for a quick kiss. “It only made me want you more,“ I admitted. “If there is one thing Lucy and I got out of this, it was the realization that the more sex you have with others, the better it is between us.”

‘I’m glad,” she said, sitting upright and withdrawing her hand. “That’s almost exactly what Mark said when he learned how I was making all that money. I wouldn’t change a thing now, and we’ve got a lot to teach you and Lucy.”

I didn’t have time to question that remark before Adriana pointed and said “Turn in here.”

We pulled into a long driveway, between tall gates that had just stopped opening, triggered apparently by Glen in his car just ahead. They closed behind us. Driving up that driveway was like being in a forest, with a thick canopy of hedges and trees that blocked my view of what was ahead. Mark, in the car between ours and Glen’s signaled a left turn and stopped just ahead in the circular drive while Glen’s car continued into a four car garage.

I sat for a moment, awe struck by the size of the house beside us. Tall columns held up the port cochere which was wide enough to shelter our two cars yet made up only a third of the width. Two stories of white brick gleamed above the at least acre of perfect lawn.

Sheila got out of Mark’s car and went up the stairway to two massive doors, fumbling a set of keys out of her purse, then opening it and standing aside with a gesture indicating we should go in.

“I hope you like our digs,” she laughed as I managed to slide past her without rubbing over those so attractive tits of hers. They were so distracting that I almost missed the marble entryway and wide stairway leading to the second floor. Just then, Glen and Lucy appeared from a wing of the house. “Follow her,” he indicated with a wave and a smile. She knows where she wants to go.”

I did, with Adriana on my arm, and Glen following with Lucy. Mark had his hand on Sheila’s tight ass all the way to the top. I could see he was really enjoying himself.

“Well! Here we are, make yourselves at home,” Sheila said with a smile as she ushered us into a room the size of our entire house. An enormous bed took up only a small portion of the room. I was still aghast at its size when Sheila touched a remote control and a gas log fired up, illuminating the room and taking the chill off.

There had to be a half-dozen wide chaise longues scattered about the room, giving each one a sense of isolation. Sheila didn’t offer to turn on any lights other than that provided by the fireplace. Instead she walked over to me and pressed those enormous breasts into my chest suggesting that I help her get more comfortable.

Adriana turned from my side and walked over to Glen who held his arms out to her. Mark had cornered Lucy and was already opening the front of her dress. While I vainly tried to figure out how Sheila’s dress opened.

With a laugh, she pushed the belt down and unfastened a single hook and eye, then took the belt off, allowing her dress to open completely. “It’s an old stripper’s trick,” she said, seeing my eyes open widely. “But more about that later, Larry. For right now, let’s get you more comfortable too.” I barely had time to shrug out of my suit coat before Sheila was unbuckling my belt, unfastening the tab, and tugging my zipper down.

“M-m-m,” she hummed reaching into my boxers, “look what I have here. This is nice, Larry. Is it all for me?”

“Not really” I had to giggle. The sight of this lady kneeling in front of me, holding my cock which had already reached its maximum length and thickness was somehow funny. I hastened to add, “it’s your to play with for now, but you have to share.”

Sheila saw that as humorous too. A smile creased her lips just before they opened wide and I felt the heat of her mouth close over the head. She sucked hard for a moment then backed away to look up at me. A thin strand of pre-cum still connected her to my shaft. “That’s fair,“ she murmured, standing up and taking my hand. She continued, saying “And I’ll bet I know who with,” as she led me to one of the double sized chaises by my swollen cock. Pushing me back on its length, she shed her dress, leaving it in a pile on the floor. She took my trousers by the cuff and pulled them off, then got on the chaise with me. Her breasts had to be at least double D’s and they were right in my face, covered only by a filmy bra that struggled to contain them. I couldn’t resist. My mouth closed over one projecting nipple, right through the bra.

“I like that,” she whispered, pulling my head closer to her breast, “but you still have too many clothes on.” She sat up long enough to pull my t-shirt over my head, then levered my boxers down until they hung on one foot. “And I really like this,” she hissed, running her hands over my chest, watching the nipples rise until she could get one in her mouth. “I don’t know what I like better,” she mouthed around my nipple, “sucking cock or fucking. And I really like a man who likes to suck my little pets here.” With that she slipped one strap of her bra off her shoulder, and pulled it off, letting her breasts free. I was amazed that such a magnificent set had very little sag. One was right at my mouth and I took advantage of that long enough to pull it deep into my mouth, suckling it like a baby, while I nipped it gently with my teeth and stroked it with my tongue.

“Ah, that’s it, baby,” she cooed, pulling my head tightly to her cantaloupe sized boob. “Suck it while I get you ready for some real fun.” Spreading her legs wide and rolling on her back, Sheila tugged me higher by the grip she had on my cock. She positioned the head of my now rigid staff at the lips of her sex and began slowly stroking it up and down the length of her vulva. “That’s what I want,” she said softly. Holding my cock in one hand and pressing my ass with the other, she drove the head between her lips, already wet with our juices. I slipped in easily until I felt the tight ring of muscle guarding her vagina. She pressed my ass harder with both hands and I slipped between the folds, feeling the neck close around my shaft.

I was in heaven! This lovely lady had one of the hottest cunts I’ve ever had the pleasure of sliding into. Not only that, but with each inch I pressed into her, I could feel muscles stroking the length of my hard cock.

“Nice and slow, now, honey,” she whispered as I continued sliding into home. “I want to enjoy my new toy. I’ll give Mark some later, but we have all night and all day tomorrow if you want. Glen will take good care of your wife when Mark is finished with her. He loves those tight, hot, young pussies.”

I hadn’t even given a thought to Lucy until then, and I raised myself high enough on Sheila’s belly to see her bouncing up and down on Mark’s cock. She was holding her breasts to keep them from pounding her chest too hard. I could barely make out the smile on her face in this almost dark room. Curious, I kept the inward pressure to fill Sheila full of cock as I looked for Adriana. I could see her only from the waist down. Glen had taken her to the bed and was on her in the missionary position, driving deep into her sweetness. Her legs were wrapped tightly around her lover. Obviously she had given Glen some wonderful moments before.

“See, they’re all safe.” Sheila snickered, knowing full well what I was doing. “Now it’s your time, sweetie. I can feel that cock of yours pushing on my cervix. I love these long, thick ones. Let’s see what we can do together.”

I showed her, first in the missionary position, then without taking my cock from that tender trap, I lifted her from the chaise and carried her to the bed where her husband was filling Adriana’s hot box with an even hotter load of cum. Adriana was squealing with delight, literally pulling herself off the bed as she tried to get more of Glen’s cock into her.

“Look what I’ve got, honey,” Sheila said to her husband as I again began pummeling her sweet core. She put her hands between us momentarily, long enough to give her husband a view of my cock inside her pussy, then drove up to meet me until our pubic bones jarred. “He’s a keeper,” she announced.

“So is his wife, Adriana tells me. She says she fucked Mark to a standstill the first time he screwed her and she’s improved since.”

“Ah, that’s what I like,” she murmured as I resumed plugging her depths. “There’s nothing like youth to keep us old timers happy, is there?”

Sheila was rocking hard beneath me now. I knew she was close to her orgasm. I wanted to hold back at first, but she wasn’t having any of that. “Shoot it, honey,” she said aloud. “I want to feel your cum filling my cunt. Fuck me, baby.”

Who was I to resist such an impassioned plea? I felt the tightening of my balls as that first load reached the blowing point. Seconds later I was filling Sheila with long, thick ropes of cum as she gasped and clung hard to me, in her own throes of orgasmic delight. I couldn’t resist the long ‘ah-h-h’ of pleasure as I felt those wonderful muscles of hers working like tight fingers around my cock, pulling the very last threads into her welcoming body. Only when I had totally exhausted myself did I slide off her body and lay next to her, gasping with the pleasure she had given me.

“I had heard of cock milking cunts before,” I managed to wheeze, “but that is the first one I’ve ever really had work me over.”

“Didn’t you notice how Adriana could do you like that,” Sheila asked. She was lying on her side, her head resting on her upraised hand, drawing little circles on my chest with her finger.

“Unh hunh,” I admitted, but it wasn’t as strong as what you were doing.

“Well, sweetie, that’s because she doesn’t have as much experience, but she’s learning, isn’t she Glen?”

“I’ll say!” Glen acknowledged. “It takes time to perfect, but if she keeps fucking as many guys as she’s getting these days, she’s going to be at least equal to you.”

“Oh, gee, Thanks,” Adriana said sarcastically, but with a smile on her face. “And here all this time I thought you liked fucking me.”

Glen gave her a light slap on the rump as he climbed from between her legs.

“You’re prime pussy, honey. You just don’t have the experience of Sheila here. She’s been fucking guys since she was old enough to reach orgasm, and loving every minute of it. Where do you think Sharon learned? She can turn George inside out.”

I was learning about this family and it sounded fascinating.

“All I know is that George can put his shoes beneath my bed anytime he wants,” Adriana laughed. Then, looking at me she added, “I guess the time has come to explain a little of this if Glen and Sheila don’t mind.” She caught the smile and shaking head of both Glen and his wife before continuing.

“Glen is my boss. He owns the company I work for. As soon as he fucked me the first time, he told me he was going to make me a wealthy woman and a swinger to boot. I really doubted that until he brought Sheila down to try Mark out. Once Sheila gave him her stamp of approval, he hired Mark from his old company to be director of sales, then began telling us what he was doing.”

“I think it kind of got to Mark when Sheila put the make on him,” Glen said with a grin. “She fucked his brains out overnight and told me she wanted him in the company. Of course I was already screwing Adriana, so it wasn’t too hard to convince Mark that he should join us at twice his salary at that time assuming that he would agree that I could continue screwing Adriana ...”

Sheila interrupted at that point, “And I got to fuck Mark anytime I wanted.”

“Right,” Glen nodded. So that’s how we got these two into the company. I have four department heads. Each of them is married, with wives who understand that the job involves them and their husbands being willing to join our swinging circle. No single men are allowed in the company unless Sheila approves of them first. And they are not permitted to know that other wives in the company swing too.

“Don’t they find out on their own?”

“Of course it happens sometimes. Then I call them in and explain that their job lasts only as long as the secret does. We pay well, and the side benefits…I guess you could say that no one else can match them….” He finished with a grin.

“No one has left our company in twenty seven years, except to retire.” Sheila added with her own proud smile. “Only two have ever moved from our city.”

“But couldn’t it get out?” I asked, surprised.

“It probably could, and probably does,” Glen admitted, but since the District Attorney and the police chief are part of our group, as well as several judges, I don’t worry too much about that.”

I couldn’t believe it. I had lived in this town all my life except for my time in college, and I never heard even a hint of this. I didn’t even recognize the name of the company when Glen told me. He explained that by saying that most of the business done by the company was out of state and by mail. Then it dawned on me. Twenty seven years in business – how old were these folks. I asked and got another shock.

“I’m 44,” Glen told me “and I don’t have the balls to tell you how old Sheila is.” He ducked the pillow she threw at him.

“You started the business at 17,” I said incredulously.

“Pretty fast with the math,” Glen laughed. “No, I inherited the business from my father. He died when I was just graduating from college.”

“Was he…?”

Glen laughed again. “No, dad wasn’t a swinger. He probably would have lived longer if he had been, and able to relieve all the stress. My mother, bless her, was quite a round heels in her day. She kept dad happy while she had her own little circle in the company. She enjoyed it right to the end. She’s really the one who kept the business afloat until she was ready to tell me how easily this whole idea worked. She passed away six years ago, with a smile on her face and her foreman in bed with her.”

“And I can already guess what you’re wondering, Larry.” Sheila spoke up. “How did I get into this?”

Glen reached out and hugged her. There was no doubt about the love he had for her judging from the look on his face as well as hers. “I’ll let you tell him later,” he said, looking over to where Mark has just given Lucy at least her third orgasm. He was still hard, but I could see he was just as interested in Sheila now as I had been. I was willing to trade for a while, considering how fast Adriana appeared to be recovering. She was already staring at me with that same come hither look that had attracted me back in the old days, a slight smile on her face, almost daring me to do something about it. I really didn’t know if I could do her justice after just shooting my load in Sheila, but something told me I could.

Lucy was lying on her back, arms akimbo, as Glen started toward her. I could tell from the look in her eyes that she was going to give him the fuck of his life if he hadn’t already been spoiled by Sheila, Adriana, and gosh knows how many more. Judging from Glen’s swollen cock, I knew she was certainly going to enjoy his part in the process. He surprised me though when instead he took my wife’s hand and helped her out of the chaise.

“It’s time for you to join the bunch, Lucy,” he told her with a smile. “That’s the reason we have this enormous bed. I like to watch Sheila being fucked while I screw the lovely ladies I know, so it’s your turn.”

Lucy said nothing. She just smiled as he put his arm around her and led her back to us. I could see her and Mark’s juices sparkling in her thin pubic pelt, so I was rather surprised at what came next. Glen pulled her onto the bed with him and steered her up onto his chest. Looking down at her bush, he licked his lips.

“I love eating a freshly fucked woman,” he said, using both hands on her ass to pull her higher until her cunt was only inches from his mouth. I watched his tongue shoot out. It was unbelievably long, and headed right for that little pink line of my wife’s pussy. She jerked when it touched her, but immediately pressed it down to his lips.

“And I like a man who likes eating pussy, especially when I can suck his cock!”

“Well, we can certainly take care of that problem,” Glen said, rolling my wife off his chest and swapping ends with her in less time than it takes to tell about it. I watched with real envy as my wife’s lips closed over the plum sized end of Glen’s cock, then slid down it in a slow bobbing motion. Few men, myself included, can resist Lucy’s cocksucking talents. I was surprised that Glen did – at least for a moment. Of course what I also forgot to mention was that his tongue was rasping her clit and he had two fingers inside Lucy to the last joint, sawing them back and forth, curled just perfectly to hit her g spot Lucy howled at the unexpected delight, but managed to get her head back down just as Glen shot a big load of cum in her mouth. I saw her swallow once, then she took the length of him as deep in her throat as she could and let him pump the rest of his sauce into her belly by the most direct route. Her hips were jerking back and forth, driving her muff up and down Glen’s face, literally washing it with her juices.

“Now that’s what I would call a draw,” Adriana laughed. “Two at one blow if you’ll pardon the pun.”

“I won’t,” I growled before pushing her over on her back and using my knees to spread her thighs. “You must be punished for bad puns.”

“Oh, please, mister, don’t fuck me with that long cock,” she said in her little girl voice. “Shooting cum into my pussy makes me want to fuck more men.”

“Then you definitely deserve to be punished,” I told her with my most evil leer. “And I intend to shoot more cum in your hot little pussy than you could dream of.”

“I hope so,” Adriana said, back in her usual voice. “I sure didn’t get enough from you when we were at the reunion. I love riding that hard sausage of yours. I can’t believe that I never used it while we were in school together.”

“Well, we’re going to make up for it now,” I told her as my cock slid almost effortlessly down her vaginal channel, then I felt the gripping muscles taking over as they had that night. “Doggone it, woman, I love this beautiful pussy of yours. No one is better than Lucy, but you two sure are equal. How about that?” I asked turning toward Glen once more. He was rapidly recovering from the tongue lashing Lucy had given him. For his age, he recovered fast. He was already at half mast and Lucy kissing up and down that staff as she cupped his balls didn’t promise to reduce the tempo of its growth.

He only groaned in response. “These girls are going to kill me, he murmured, holding my wife’s head down to his still glistening cock. Then he added, “but what a way to go!”

oldfogey
oldfogey
379 Followers