Decision Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With his powers restored, Glen almost flipped my wife over his torso to a resounding screech of surprise. She landed on her back at the foot of the bed. Glen was off the bed in a heartbeat, and she hadn’t fully stopped bounding up and down before he had both her ankles in his hands and his weapon was probing her bush, matted with saliva, semen and her own juices.

“Now I’ve got you, dolly,” he said in his best buccaneer voice. “Avast with all the squirming fair maiden, I’m going to pin you down for a while.”

“Oh, I hope so,” Lucy said with a chuckle. Reaching between her thighs, she took the reawakened staff in her tiny hand and put it to the still swollen lips of her vulva. She pulled her lover down on top of her as she thrust her hips up at the same time he released his grip and pushed his body between her thighs. “Oh, now that’s nice,” she hissed feeling Glen’s swollen love log sliding deep in her welcoming tunnel of love. It was a perfect shot of cupid’s arrow. “That feels so-o-o good,” she hissed as he bottomed out at the end of her vagina and began slowly pumping his juices into my wife. He pushed himself higher on her chest, driving the upper length of his rod back and forth on her clit as his mouth fastened first on her nipples, then in a sexy French kiss to her pouting lips.

“M-m-m, and a lover too,” Lucy smiled, holding him close and locking her legs around his thighs. “I like a man who likes to kiss and play.”

“And I can’t think of a thing better than having someone like you to play with. Larry is a lucky guy.”

Lucy gave him an extra thrust of her hips for the compliment, then smiled. “Ah, that’s nice.” She sighed, enjoying his slow motion stroking. “One thing I’ve learned since Larry and I started this fun is that the men seem to always seem to be so much more interesting than those we knew before - and so nice and firm where it counts.”

“Mark told us that you two were just getting started. I must say for a beginner, you certainly know how to make a man … shall we say comfortable.”

Lucy laughed. “Oh, I’m hardly a beginner. I majored in partying in college, with a minor in back seat wrestling. It’s funny, I always seemed to lose my matches.”

That evoked a chuckle from Glen as he continued stroking in and out of my wife’s juicy pussy. From where I lay atop Adriana, I could hear the squishing sound of cum as Glen rode through that beautiful erotic valley between my wife’s thighs.

“The guys were sure winners though,” Adriana broke in with her own little laugh. “Even Mark told me you were one of the best he had ever been with and that you certainly hadn’t lost the magic touch.”

Lucy looked over to where Mark was enjoying our hostess and smiled at him. I doubt he saw it. Sheila was making life very interesting for him.

“I hope not,” Lucy gasped. I could tell from the flush over her chest that Glen was driving her to the brink of orgasm. “I certainly wouldn’t want to disappoint my friends.” With the last word, Lucy drove herself against Glen, clutching his arms with both hands, her legs locking tight on his. I watched her tits bounce between them as she literally did him in an upside down missionary position, driving that sweet pussy of hers up and down the length of his thick cock until at last, with a final gasp, she collapsed. Glen, seeing how near she was, drove her back down onto the bed and finished her with a series of fast thrusts that left her gasping in orgasmic bliss. That was all I needed to see and hear to cause me to shoot my own load into Adriana’s welcoming warmth. She too was reaching her peak even as I finished. I eased her down from the heights with slowing thrusts that gave her the pleasure she deserved.

Wow!” a perspiring Glen managed to murmur as he collapsed over my wife, holding his weight off her with his elbows and knees. “I’ve never had anyone fuck me like that before. That was fantastic!”

“Then watch this,” I heard Sheila warn us as the slapping sounds of furious fucking reached a crescendo. “Ride me, cowboy,” she yelped as her hips drove up down before Mark rolled her over on her back and did just that. Sheila sounded as if the breath was being pounded out of her by his fast thrust, but it was obvious she too was nearing orgasm. With a final yelp of pleasure, her orgasm peaked with a sound of expelled vaginal gas mixed with the semen of at least two of us who had been fucking her tonight. She blushed furiously, but never stopped the quivering, jerking spasms that were her acceptance of her due.

It was hours later. Hours that we spent petting and pampering our loving ladies, and they – in turn – us. I couldn’t imagine anything more enjoyable than that shower, a long soak in the hot tub and the lassitude that seemed to have settled over everyone. I knew, just from the attitudes that we weren’t finished. Mark and Adriana had bid us a fond farewell, with promises to stay closer now that we had common friends.

The night would be much too short for us to get to know our host and hostess well, but they insisted that we stay to do just that.

To be continued (in April).