Decisions

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You know how I never had a boyfriend before Chase, Daddy?" I nodded. "Well, that was just because I didn't like the boys enough to have anything more with them, or to bring them home to you. But that doesn't mean that I was the good little girl you thought I was. I know I didn't fuck every boy in my grade that year, but I came close. I don't know how you didn't ever figure it out," she giggled.

Fucking giggled.

"That year was amazing," she sighed reverently. "The next year I was a little more careful and a little more discerning. I focused mainly on the senior boys because I figured they'd had more experience than the boys in my grade, plus they were going away to college so they wouldn't want anything more than sex. This year though, I got a little bored." She paused. "Are you okay, Daddy?"

I wasn't sure how to answer that question. Evidently my perfect little girl was kind of a slut. She was so young, but had already fucked half of her school by the sound of it. What's more, she wasn't ashamed by it at all. She was fucking proud! As for me? My cock was absolutely throbbing. I was pretty sure that I had never been this hard in my life. Something about my daughter telling me about her fucking active sex life was the hottest fucking thing I had ever heard.

I couldn't speak, so I just nodded so that she would continue.

"So, like I said, I got a little bored. Who knew you could get bored of sex??" She giggled again. "I thought that maybe I should have a boyfriend and that would make it more exciting or something. The problem was that I had already fucked all the guys I would have even considered calling a boyfriend, and I didn't want to go back to any of them. But then Chase moved in to town. He's so gorgeous, Daddy! Every girl in school wanted him, but he chose me. He didn't believe any of the things his teammates told him about me, just like you, because I looked so sweet and proper."

"It's so ironic, Daddy. You were so worried about Chase doing something to me, that you missed everything else. Chase thought I was so perfect and pure that he never did anything other than kiss me. I would try to make advances, grinding on his cock while we were kissing, trying to get my hand down his pants, putting his hand up my shirt, but he kept saying that he wanted us to take it slow because he didn't want to take advantage of me."

"I've been so horny since Chase and I went official. I couldn't fuck anyone on the team because I knew they would tell him, and I really wanted to try to be a good girlfriend because he's so sweet. But I was so used to getting fucked almost every day that going without sex for the last month has been absolute torture!"

She had moved her hands from the table between her legs at some point in her story and was rubbing her thighs together. Her hands rested on her thighs and she was rubbing them up and down, pushing her tiny skirt higher with every pass.

Fuck, she was making herself horny telling me her story.

"So anyway, tonight I was determined to get Chase to fuck me. I brought a change of clothes over to Lisa's, and we had the boys pick us up to go to the club. The music was throbbing and it was hot and we were all sweaty, and I kept rubbing my ass against his cock while we danced. I took his hands and rubbed them up my thighs towards my pussy, and then up my stomach and over my tits."

She spread her legs again on the table, and with her eyes closed and head thrown back, she was reenacting everything that happened at the club. She moaned as she kneaded her perfect breasts for a few minutes.

I took that opportunity to readjust my leaking cock so it wasn't pressing painfully against my zipper. Of course, she must have had dick radar or something, because she opened her eyes and caught me with my hand on my cock.

She smirked at me before continuing. "I could feel Chase's cock against my ass, he was so hard it must have been painful. He took his hands from mine and grabbed my hips, and spun me around. I thought I had finally won -- he was going to tell me that he couldn't wait anymore and he just had to fuck me. I couldn't decide whether we should go out to his car, or go to the bathroom, or just go to the nearest corner and fuck in plain sight of everyone else there. My pussy was dripping down my thighs thinking about him slamming me up against the wall and ripping my panties off and just shoving his cock deep into my pussy without worrying about if I really wanted it or not."

"Of course, he's too fucking good for that. He told me that he really liked me but he didn't want to use me, and we should slow down. I was so pissed, Daddy!" She looked pissed! It was like she was being rejected all over. This boyfriend of hers actually deserved a medal for being able to turn this fucking sex goddess down.

"I went to the bar and did a few shots to hopefully drown out the anger. But it didn't work, Daddy. After my fourth shot I was even more pissed than before. I found Chase sitting with a couple of his friends who had shown up, and started shouting at him. I asked him why he wouldn't fuck me, I just didn't understand, Daddy! I've never been rejected like that before and it sucked!"

"Fortunately for me, one of the guys he was with is a guy who was on the football team but graduated last year. We had fucked a couple of times before he graduated, and I'm a fucking awesome lay, so naturally he remembered me. He told Chase he would take me outside to get some fresh air and help me calm down. I don't think his method for calming me down was exactly what Chase was expecting, but after he made me cum and then blew his load on my face I felt much better."

Jesus Christ. I closed my eyes, but the image of some college kid jizzing all over my baby girl's face was plastered behind my eyelids. I was pretty sure that if someone had just fucking looked at my cock I would have exploded right then. I knew her story was coming to an end, but I wasn't sure how much more of Sam's sex life I could take before I blew my own load.

"Of course, I don't like to waste cum, so he used his cock to wipe the jizz off my face and into my mouth, and then I cleaned off his cock. We went back inside and I apologized to Chase but then asked him to take me home. Then of course you answered the door all concerned and dad-like, and now your cock is about to burst through your pants, and here we are," she finished with a matter-of-fact tone.

I still had no words. I just had images of my beautiful little girl, who clearly wasn't a little girl anymore, on her knees with cum dripping down her face; or getting drilled from behind by a huge football player; maybe even on her back on a teacher's desk paying for a grade. I was pretty sure I was losing my mind. My thoughts were clouded in a haze of alcohol and lust and arousal more potent than I had ever experienced. I was holding on to my sanity by barely a thread.

Then, of course, she had to push me.

"So, Daddy," she started, using her little girl voice again. "What do you think of my decisions now?"

Before I even registered what I was doing, I crossed the length of the kitchen, and grabbed my daughter's face in my hands pulling her lips to mine. I parted my mouth and forced my tongue into hers, reaching my tongue into every corner of her fucking hot little mouth. I was pretty sure I tasted jizz. Instead of disgusting me, it just made me impossibly harder because it meant that her story was true. My little girl was a fucking slut who had eaten some guy's cum earlier that night.

I fisted one hand in her hair and moved the other down to her ass, pulling her to the edge of the table, my legs in between hers, so that my cock ground against her scorching pussy.

I backed away from her slightly and she moaned at the loss, shifting her ass forward to try to regain the friction. Bringing my hand around in between us, I palmed her weeping mound through her panties. She was so fucking wet! She broke our kiss, needing air, but I couldn't get enough of her taste. I ran my tongue down her neck to where it met her shoulder and sunk my teeth in, tasting her flesh and marking her as mine.

She jumped at the sensation, but then brought her hand up to my hair and pushed my face harder into her flesh. I removed my teeth from her shoulder, looked her in the eye and told her, "You're fucking mine, Sammy. Mine." Her eyes fluttered back in her head and she groaned at my pronouncement.

I moved my head down to her fucking gorgeous cleavage and licked my way from her tits up her beautifully exposed neck, tasting her the whole way. I brought her lips back to mine and shoved my tongue in her mouth again at the same time I tore her panties away from her body. I tossed the ruined panties to the floor and palmed her bare mound once again. She was fucking bald and perfect. I thrust two fingers right up into her dripping went cunt and she let her head fall back again, moaning. I continued to thrust my fingers deep into her wetness and pulled her head back up to look at me. "This is mine too, Sam. No one else's. This is my fucking cunt. Do you hear me? Mine!"

I didn't give her a chance to answer before I again brought her face to mine, continuing to explore her mouth with my tongue. I let my two fingers continue to thrust into her pussy, and brought my thumb up to her throbbing clit. I could hear my hand squishing around in her sopping went hole, and rubbed circles around her clit, not giving her all the friction and pressure she needed, just enough to drive her fucking insane.

She broke our kiss again and fell backwards on the table, her elbows supporting her so she could still see what I was doing to her. She watched for a moment, and then reached up to her chest, pulling her tits out of her bra and shirt. Her bra continued to push them upwards, her nipples fucking hard and pointing towards the sky. I ran a hand up her stomach and grabbed one of her pink nipples, pulling and twisting it, watching her tit contort with the motion.

I was so focused on her newly exposed breasts I had somehow forgotten about the hand I had that was currently invading her pussy. That was, until she started rolling her hips and whimpering, trying to get herself off on my hand.

I realized what an opportunity I was missing, and let her pert pink nipple go. Instead, I lifted up the front of her skirt and let it lay on her flat stomach. I finally got a look at her perfect pussy, made infinitely more perfect by the fact that my fingers were lodged firmly inside of it.

I pulled my fingers almost all the way out, seeing them glisten with her juices, and watching a couple drops of her pussy juice drip on to the floor. I had to taste her.

I shoved a third finger in her and started thrusting my hand up into her, as she reached in front of herself and started pinching and pulling on her nipples. I leaned forward and took her pulsing clit into my mouth. Fuck, she had the best tasting pussy I could have ever imagined. I took my fingers out of her for a minute and ran my tongue from just below her entrance all the way up to the top. On my trip back down, I shoved my tongue into her tight little hole and tried to drink up as much of her sweet nectar as I could.

"Daddy!" she whimpered from somewhere above me.

I could fucking taste her for hours, but I wanted something else. I thrust three fingers back into her and sucked on her tiny clit as though my life depended on it. My knuckles were banging around her entrance, as I fucking milked her clit. Sensing she was on the edge of a massive orgasm, and wanting to push her over the edge, I thrust my pinky into her cunt along with the rest of my fingers and bit down on her little clit. She fucking exploded around me. Expletives flying, and juices absolutely pouring out of her, she shuddered and pulsed on the table around my hand.

I couldn't even wait until she was finished cumming, I yanked my zipper down and dropped my pants faster than ever. I didn't pause to consider the consequences or wonder if she was okay with what I was about to do, I just shoved my throbbing cock into her tight little cunt and started pounding away.

I could feel her walls clenching around me as she continued to orgasm. Her words were coming out as nonsense now, only the occasional "fuck" or "shit" was at all intelligible.

I slammed my cock into her repeatedly, hands on her hips and eyes to where we were joined. Her bare pink pussy accepting the pummeling my angry red dick offered. At some point I noticed that she had stilled, palms flat on the table, trying to catch her breath, but I couldn't stop. I was a madman, searching for sanity deep within my daughter's boiling hot pussy.

My daughter.

Shit. A moment of clarity. I was fucking my daughter. I paused mid-thrust and looked up at her face. Her eyes were closed and I thought I saw a hint of a smile on her face. After a moment, she hummed contentedly, and let out a quiet "Mmmmm... Daddy."

Fuck. That was it. I brought one hand back to her clit and thrust into her again. I frantically abused her clit with my thumb while slamming into her pussy over and over again. I probably only got another dozen thrusts in before she started clenching around my cock, and I was lost. My balls were clenching, my breathing stuttered. Her chest came up off the table and she let out a long, low moan. I pounded into her just twice more before I unleashed a river of cum directly into her pussy. I kept thrusting and cumming, hoping that I was helping her ride out her second orgasm, until I had absolutely nothing left.

At some point after that I managed to pick her up and carry her upstairs to my room. I think I was still a little unhinged because I should have taken my baby girl to her own bed, but the thought never even crossed my mind. I stripped off her clothes and laid her in my bed, covering her with the sheets. I let her sleep while I went to the bathroom and took a hot shower.

The shower must have lasted longer than I intended, because when I went back into my room, an unbelievable sight greeted my eyes. Sammy was no longer sleeping, and was no longer tucked in under the covers. She was on her back with head propped up on my pillows against the headboard, and her legs were spread, knees up, with her open, swollen pussy facing my bathroom door.

She was pinching her nipples and moaning quietly as I stepped into the room. I didn't think I had made any noise, but she opened her eyes and looked directly at me. She reached one hand down to her pussy, shoved two fingers inside, and scooped out some of the cum I had just shot inside of her. She brought the cum-covered fingers to her face and held them a few inches above her mouth and let my cum drip slowly into her mouth. After a few seconds, she lowered her fingers to her mouth and, hollowing her cheeks, sucked the cum clean off her fingers.

"Hi Daddy," she said as she waived her formerly cum-covered fingers at me.

I was instantly hard again. I hadn't gotten this hard minutes after cumming since I was a teenager, but the visual of my daughter eating my cum off her fingers out of her cunt would have given a gay man a titanium erection.

And just like that, I was on her again. She didn't even move as I climbed on to the bed and made my way to her. I stayed low, and placed little licks and kisses up her body as my face traveled to hers. When my lips met hers, I found her hands and brought them up the bed clasping them in mine and held them down on either side of her face. My cock was so hard and her pussy so fucking wet that I didn't even need to use a hand to guide it back inside.

I moaned at the sensation and she looked up at me, innocent eyes, her bottom lip captured between her teeth. "Do you like it, Daddy?"

"Like what, baby girl?" I asked as I continue to slowly thrust inside of her.

"Do you like my pussy, Daddy? Is it a good pussy? Is it tight enough for you? Am I good enough for my daddy?"

Fuck, all the "daddy" talk was really getting to me. I mean, I knew I had my dick inside my daughter, but she was clearly getting off on the fact that it was her daddy's dick, not just some guy's. And if I was being honest with myself, the fact that I was fucking my baby girl and not just some random chick really was absolutely mind-blowing.

"I love it, baby girl. Your pussy is like a vice. I can feel you squeezing my cock with every thrust. I love feeling my cum inside you, coating my cock. I'm going to cum inside you again, baby. Would you like that?"

I could tell my words were getting to her. Her breathing increased, she started to rock her hips up to mine on every thrust. "Yes, Daddy! I want your cum!"

"Where do you want it, baby girl?"

"Anywhere, Daddy! Anywhere you want it!"

"Can I cum on your perky little titties baby?"

"Yes, Daddy!"

"How about your face, baby? Can I cum all over your slutty little face like that college boy did earlier?" I really liked that idea. I wanted to wipe the memory of another man's cum on my baby's face out of her mind. I wanted her to only ever remember my cock, my cum.

"Fuck, yes, Daddy! Cum on my face!"

"Mmmmm..." I moaned and kissed her again. "I will baby, but not tonight. Tonight I'm going to cum deep in your pussy. You don't have enough cum in there yet, so I'm going to add to it. I want you dripping with my cum, Sammy."

Somewhere during our exchange, the speed and strength of my thrusts had picked up. This was no longer the slow, measured thrusts they were when I climbed into bed with my daughter. This was back to the furious, pressured pace of the fucking we experienced on the kitchen table. I couldn't fucking help myself. Her pussy was so perfect around my cock, just begging to be fucked.

"Yes, Daddy! Cum in my tiny pussy! Fill me up with your cum! I want my daddy's cum to drip out of me for days, I'll never get enough of your cum, Daddy!!" she shouted as her pussy clenched around me once again.

"Fuck baby, you're so fucking tight, I'm gonna cum!"

I thrust into her a few more times as she continued to cum around me, her walls squeezing the life out of my cock, and I finally let go with a shout, pouring my jizz into my baby girl's pussy.

When I had recovered somewhat from draining my balls for the second time in an hour, I pulled Sam to me and rolled us over so that I was on my back. She nestled her head to my chest, and draped her leg over my own, her knee close to my softening cock and her dripping pussy plastered against my thigh.

I felt her breathing even out and whispered my love to her as we drifted off to sleep.

+++++

Okay, so she didn't protest last night, but we had both been drinking and I was her fucking father. Yeah, last night was all on me.

12