Decisions

Story Info
You do what you have to do.
8.4k words
4.18
230.2k
81
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DG Hear
DG Hear
5,679 Followers

Sometimes I have to write stories that come into my head. I do understand that all of my stories are not for everyone. This is one of them. I would like to thank Linda62953 for editing this story for me. She makes the story a much better read.

****

Lately I've been reading a few stories about revenge and getting even. Hard as I've tried, I can't seem to leave these stories alone. I guess it's because of something that I did awhile back and now I'm paying the price 'mentally'.

It had been a couple of months since I did something really stupid. Now I totally regret it and I hardly remember most of it. I'm Jim Hawkins and have been married to my wife Christina for seven years. We're both in our early thirties and seem to have a good relationship. We have always been able to talk out our problems and differences.

We had agreed before we even got married that we wouldn't have any secrets between us. To the best of my knowledge, it's the way it's always been, until recently.

I worked in construction for a large corporation with my friends Ted and Bill. We do any and all kinds of household repairs or remodeling, even building houses and garages from the ground up. The three of us met on the job site a few years ago, became friends, and sometimes hung out together. We're all married and our wives are pretty close friends also. Ted and Emily have two young children. They have been married about five years and are in their late twenties.

Bill and his wife Judy are a few years older than the rest of us. They are in their early forties and their kids are now leaving the nest. Chris and I didn't want children at first but now we are considering it. We wanted to be in decent financial situation before starting a family.

Chris has two older married sisters who, along with her mother keep asking her when she's going to start a family. We've told them we are considering it now that we're financially able. Chris is off the pill now but we aren't pushing for kids. If it happens, it happens.

My parents love Chris. I have two brothers and a sister who are all married with families so my parents have never pushed the issue with us. Chris and I are considered good-looking people. I keep in shape because of my work and Chris exercises a few times a week. She works as a secretary in an insurance office and carries our health insurance.

As most men I know, I carry a little jealousy when it comes to my wife. She is well liked by everyone and just seems so damn friendly that it bothers me sometimes. We've talked about it many times over the years and Chris always smiles and says I have nothing to worry about. She loves me with all her heart and wouldn't do anything to jeopardize our marriage.

Whenever we went out, Chris looked fabulous; always sexy but not slutty. Our friends have always complemented her on how she looked. Emily and Judy seemed to always look good, too. I remember Bill once saying, "We sure are three lucky guys! We all have beautiful wives that any man would be proud of." I remember Chris smiled after Bill said that.

One time at a party I remember Bill saying to Ted and me, "If I ever swapped wives with anyone, I'd want it to be with one of you guys." We laughed it off because Bill had been drinking a lot and often times joked about our wives.

I have to say I had never thought much of it, but in a sense, it did bug me knowing other men talked about my wife. I once mentioned it to Chris and she laughed. "Honey, that's just the way Bill is, you know that."

The six of us have spent a lot of time together. We all went out together and had family cookouts quite often over the last five years that we've worked together. To be honest, I guess we have all said things about each other's wives and them about us but as far as I know, no one took it as more than a complement or joke in passing.

During some of our crazy conversations, Judy had said that Chris had told them how good I was in bed. I have to admit it embarrassed me. Later, when I asked Chris what she had told them, she just said it was girl talk. She said I was a good lover and was fantastic at oral sex.

I said, "That explains why Emily often sticks her tongue out at me." Chris just laughed.

That night after going to bed, I asked what kind of things did they say about their husbands.

"Jim, this is girl talk, I'm not suppose to tell you things they say."

"Please, just one thing about Tim and Bill. I promise I won't say anything. I'll give you the best my tongue has to offer, if you tell me." I was already rubbing her pussy and had two fingers in her.

"Oh shit! That feels so good. Promise me you won't say anything to Tim or Bill."

"I promise."

"Emily says Tim won't go down on her. She did say he is good to go at least twice every time they make love."

"You mean he won't tongue fuck her?"

"He will kiss her bush and finger her but won't use his tongue on her. Please don't let them know I told you. Now you promised to do me." I was still pumping my fingers in her and she was wet. I could smell her sex.

"Maybe I should show her how it feels." I was laughing.

"You do and you're a dead man," she laughed back.

"What about Bill? You haven't told me what Judy said about Bill."

"Ok, Ok! She said Bill is really big. Not as much long as fat. Judy says he stretches her out whenever they have sex. They can't do anal because it hurts too much. Now will you eat me, please?"

I smiled at my beautiful wife, got between her legs and gave her the tongue fucking of her life. She came twice just from the oral sex. As I began fucking her I asked her if my cock was big enough for her. I guess I was thinking about Bill and his fat cock.

"God yes! Fuck me honey, give me that big cock of yours." It wasn't long before I came hard in Chris's pussy. We kissed, cuddled and went to sleep.

****

I guess deep in my self-conscious mind I remember all these little things we talk about. I have to admit knowing our wives talked about us did bother me a little, but I did my best to not think about it. It did make me look at my friends a little differently when we were all together. I guess it was just the way everyone looked at each other.

I kept telling myself that I needed to grow-up and to stop being so juvenile. I had a beautiful wife whom I loved with all my heart and friends that were close, almost like family.

There were times, maybe once a month that I would go out with the guys and other times that the girls got together.

It was just before Thanksgiving when Ted, Bill and I attended a football game. We drank beer and partied on down after our team won. We decided to go to the bar afterwards and continue the party. We took a cab since we all had a lot to drink. After a couple of drinks, Ted told us he had to get home. Bill called him hen-pecked and we all laughed.

A little about Bill: he was our good friend, but we also believed he cheated on his wife. When just the guys went out, he did a lot of flirting. More than once, I saw him with his hand up a woman's skirt. There wasn't much doubt what he was doing. If I mentioned it to him, he would always say he was just flirting but not to tell Judy.

A couple of times he even called me and asked me, if Judy called, to tell her he was out on a call doing estimates. He never asked very often but it did bother me. I even asked Chris if he ever tried to flirt with her. She said no more than any other men, besides he was harmless and knew that she loved me and wouldn't do anything to hurt me.

That in itself made me wonder even more. I knew Chris was hit on because she told me so, many times. She said she knew how to handle herself and if she ever felt threatened, she'd tell me. I guess since I had such a wonderful beautiful wife, it just made me paranoid at times.

Back at the bar, Bill got us a private room and invited in a couple of women. I told him I wouldn't cheat on Chris and he just laughed. "It's just company so we don't drink alone. Chris will never know, enjoy yourself."

I was a bit drunk and didn't use my best judgment. We sat down and there was a ballgame on when the girls came in. Damn! They were young. They said they were twenty-one and working their way through college.

Bill had one girl sit on his lap and his hand was already up her skirt. The other girl sat next to me on the couch and as we talked, she put her hand on my leg. She asked if she could dance for me and stood up before I even answered. I didn't know what to say and she changed the station and put on some music.

She began dancing and I couldn't help but watch her. Before I knew it, she had her blouse and skirt off and was dancing in her bra and panties. I pulled her to me and I had my hands on her tight ass. Bill laughed and I noticed the girl he was with had her skirt up and no panties on. I could see Bills fat cock; I wondered if the young girl would be able to take it.

She slowly lowered herself down on it saying she knew she could take it. I pulled the panties off the woman I was with and began to eat her pussy. I knew I was good at it. She had me lay on the couch in a sixty-nine position and sucked my cock while I ate her pussy.

It wasn't long before she had an orgasm and got up and she put a condom on my cock, got on me, and started riding me. I was drunk and horny with a huge hard-on. I wasn't thinking about Chris now. All I wanted was to fuck this young pussy and come hard, which I did.

The next thing I remember was Bill waking me up and telling me, we had to head home. I must have dozed off after coming. The girls were gone, and I had my pants down and a condom full of sperm was still on. "What the hell did I do Bill?" I asked.

He laughed. "You fucked the living shit out of that young pussy. You'd better clean up before Chris sees you."

I went to the restroom and cleaned up. I had a hell of a headache but remember fucking the young woman. I looked at my watch and knew an hour had past since we entered the private room. As we left, the girls we were with, waved to us. On the way out, Bill told me I owed him a hundred dollars that he gave to the girl I was with.

I felt bad cheating on Chris. Why did I drink so much? Chris always told me I get crazy when I drink too much. Bill kept telling me that it wasn't a big deal. Every man should get a little on the side every once in awhile. We got in the taxi and it dropped me off at my house. Bill said he would see me on Monday. The last thing he said to me is, "Take care of that sexy little wife of yours," then laughed as the taxi drove away.

Chris was awake in bed waiting for me. I felt so knotted up inside when I looked at her. I wanted to break down and tell her the truth, but I wasn't sure what would happen. I didn't want to lose her.

"How was the game?" she asked.

"It was fine; our team won. We went to the bar and I drank way too much. I'm not feeling good and think I'll lie on the couch. I don't want to keep you up." Then I said it. "I love you Christina, goodnight."

"I love you too, Jim. Hope you get to feeling better. You know you can't drink that much. I don't know why you don't listen. I'll see you in the morning."

The next morning I felt bad. I had a slight headache but what really bothered me was that I cheated on Chris and Bill was laughing about it. I didn't like anyone having anything over me, especially something like this.

I know I tried to act normal but Chris kept asking me what was wrong and I kept saying, "Nothing". Things were back to normal after a couple of days, but Bill would mention it at work and I'd tell him to knock it off, it was a big mistake.

A week went by and Judy stopped by with Bill. I really didn't like the way that Bill looked at Chris since I knew the type of guy he was. After they left, Chris said she wanted to talk to me about Bill.

"What about Bill?" I asked.

"Judy told me that she believed Bill was having an affair and I want to know if you know anything about it," said Chris.

I didn't know what to say. She said Judy found a receipt from the night we went out and said it was over two hundred dollars. She wanted to know what cost so much money. I didn't want to keep this lie any longer so I broke down and told her the truth. I found out that Judy had already gotten it out of Bill and told Chris so I was at least happy I told the truth.

I told her what I could remember and she threw a lamp at me and called me every name in the book. I tried to apologize, but she wasn't hearing it. I honestly thought our marriage was over. She was crying and went into our bedroom and locked the door.

I tried to talk to her through the door but she had the TV on loud and wasn't listening to me. It was two hours later when she came out. I went to hug her and she pushed me away. "Keep your filthy hands off of me. You cheating, lying mother-fucker!" She has never talked to me like that before.

She said she was going to go see Judy. She didn't know when she'd be back. I watched her walk out the door, get in her car and drive away. She came home later that evening and said we needed to talk. We sat down in the living room but she wouldn't sit next to me.

"I talked to Judy and she said Bill came clean and said you both picked up women and had sex with them. She did say that Bill had put something in your drink to make you hornier. I can't forgive you for cheating on me. You could have left, instead of going to a private room with other women."

"Chris, believe me, I didn't want to do it."

"Bullshit! You even told me you accepted a lap dance and you want me to believe you didn't want to fuck the girl? How stupid do you think I am?"

"So, where do we go from here?" I asked. "You know I love you and promise never to do it again. Hell, I was drunk and made a big mistake."

"You don't have a good excuse for cheating on me. All I'm going to say is that I'm going to get even with you."

"What are you saying? You're going to intentionally cheat on me. What kind of man do you think I am? If I find out you cheated on me, I'm out of here. I can't undo what is done but I'll be damn if I'll sit back and watch you have an affair."

"Have it your way. You won't know with who or when. If you prefer a divorce right now, then go apply for one; I'll sign the papers. Just remember I love you, always have and always will." She had tears coming down her cheeks.

I decided not to do anything for the time being, hoping Chris would get over my infidelity. The holidays were coming up and I hoped to make it through them.

I didn't invite Bill over to the house anymore. We did work together, but we were no longer as close. In fact, I wasn't close with Ted anymore either. His wife Emily told him she didn't want him hanging around me or Bill anymore.

Their wives still talked with Chris, but I let Chris know that I wanted nothing to do with the husbands. In fact, after the first of the year I was going out on my own and do electrical work. I was a certified electrician.

We didn't have sex for over a week and Thanksgiving was coming up. We went to Chris's parent's house for Thanksgiving dinner. Of course, they asked if we were still trying to have a baby and Chris told them we were, even though we haven't had sex since the incident.

Dinner was great and Chris sat next to me like the good wife. You would never know she was mad at me. After dinner, she even sat on my lap as we watched a football game. She even leaned over and kissed me. That night we even made love. We had been sleeping together but she was wearing flannel pajamas and wouldn't even cuddle.

When we got home, I put the leftover food her parents gave us to take home and put it in the fridge. She went to get ready for bed. When I went into the bedroom, she was wearing a see-through red nightgown. "I need you to make love to me," she said.

She didn't have to ask me twice. I went to her, removed her nightgown, went down on her, and ate her pussy till she climaxed twice. After that, I fucked her long and hard.

After that night, things seem to be better. We went Christmas shopping, which I hated to do, but I was really trying here. I told her I was so happy that she gave up on the getting even with me.

She looked at me and said, "Who said I gave up the idea? You have to feel what I felt when I heard that you cheated on me and fucked another woman."

I was lost for words. I did repeat to her that I was sorry and no way could I take it back. I also reiterated to her that if she cheated on me, it would leave me no choice but to leave her.

"You do what you have to do. That's all I can say," she said to me.

The following week she said she was going to her company Christmas party and asked if I wanted to go. Even though I would have preferred to stay home, I went with her. The last thing I needed was for her to be dressed sexy with a lot of horny men looking at her.

I stayed by her side most of the time. Whenever I would walk away to get a drink or a snack, some guy walked up to her. I knew I was paranoid and kept going back to be next to her. I was becoming a mental mess, knowing if she wanted to carry out this revenge, there were plenty of men who would be willing to help her.

When we arrived home, we went to bed and I tried to give her the best sex possible. I didn't want her thinking of another man. She told me a half dozen times how good it felt and how much she loved me.

We went to one of our relative's house every night exchanging Christmas presents. My siblings loved Chris and said she was the best thing that ever happened to me. I couldn't have agreed more, she was my life and I felt it was in jeopardy.

No one would ever think that we had a problem the way she would hold my hand, sit on my lap and kiss me. Her sister told us we were like two newlyweds. I had to wonder if it would all come crashing down.

She told me she would be home late one night, the week of New Years. Her office was having a small party at the restaurant and lounge for its employees. That morning I watched her get dressed. She had on a matching set of bra and panties and a nice skirt and blouse. The last thing I said to her was, "Christina, I really do love you." I didn't know what else to say. I just remember all the men in her office approaching her at the Christmas party. The funny thing is that no one acted inappropriately. It was just my damn mind playing tricks on me.

After the dinner party, Emily, who also worked at the office, dropped Chris off at the house. It was late, almost midnight and I was a wreck. Emily was one of the few people I trusted. I doubt she would cheat on Ted. Chris said she had drunk too much and that we could go and pick up her car the next day.

She kissed me and said she wanted me to make love to her. I helped her get undressed. I unfastened her bra and as she lay on the bed, I pulled off her panties. They were a bit moist and I held them up to my nose. I knew her scent enough to know that it was just her scent on her panties.

"I danced with men tonight and kissed a few under the mistletoe. It was just pecks, I didn't cheat on you but I did think of you." I knew that was just to let me know, I wasn't out of the woods yet.

I went down on her moist pussy and tongued fucked her. After she had an orgasm, I put my cock in her and fucked her deep and hard. "I'm going to put a baby in your belly," I told her.

"Go for it Big Boy!" she replied. I came hard and long.

We had sex or made love most everyday for the next few days. One morning she told me that we were invited to Bill and Judy's for a New Year's bash. I told her that I thought we had plans to go to my parent's house. My Dad, my two brothers and I were going to a football game and I thought she was going to visit with the women while we were gone.

We'd be home by eleven and bring in the New Year together. Besides, I wanted nothing to do with Bill since the incident we'd had.

DG Hear
DG Hear
5,679 Followers