Decisions & Consequences

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Laurie
Laurie
446 Followers

Then he had put his fingers on the button and she'd only moaned when he unbuttoned it and slid open her zipper. Then he had tugged down on her jeans and pulled them past her knees to her ankles. At that point, he had stopped sucking her nipples and began kissing his way down past her flat tummy to the top of her pubic hairs. He had stopped for a moment and looked up at her, but she'd merely moaned when he began to stroke the lips of her pussy with his thumb. Then she had groaned out loud when he began to suck her clit as he worked a finger in and out of her pussy. She remembered thinking, oh God where did Scott learn to do this.

Just when she had been about to tell Scott that she wanted to fuck, the door had come open and her sister Lisa was walking into her apartment with one of her friends. Sandy had immediately popped to her feet and bunny hopped into Lisa's bedroom as she had unsuccessfully tried to pull up her jeans to hide her nakedness.

Sandy sighed and thought. Damn, I really wanted to get fucked that night too.

*

Scott rang the doorbell to apartment 408 and found himself surprised when Laurie opened the door. Adding to the surprise was the fact that she was out of the clothes she'd been wearing at the office and only had on a short bathrobe that barely covered her ass.

She used her hand to move her dark, brown hair out of her eyes and smiled as she stepped aside for him to come in. As she moved, the robe fell open and Scott could see her breasts. The nipples were hard and looked sharp as razors.

Not even realizing he had stepped into the apartment, he jumped when Laurie closed the door behind him.

"What's going on, Laurie?"

"What do you think is going on?" She asked as she let the robe fall to the floor and showed him her tan, naked body.

Scott knew he should leave. He tried to will himself to turn around and walk out the door. Instead, he just stared.

"Like what you see don't you?"

He nodded.

She cupped her breasts and tweaked her nipples, "Like my tits?"

"Yes," he whispered.

"Are you sure," she teased. "I've seen your wife, and hers are bigger. Mine are more like your oldest daughter's."

"Huh?" What's she talking about, he thought. Jennifer's tits are way bigger than these.

"I saw them," Laurie said. "Your wife and your daughters. They came to the pool one day with Samantha. All three are hot, but your oldest daughter looks more like you and your youngest daughter, the one with the big tits, looks like her mom."

Not believing he was standing in a beautiful, naked girl's apartment talking about his daughter's tits, Scott said, "You've got it backwards. Jennifer is my oldest and she's the one that looks like Sandy."

Laurie looked puzzled and said, "The tall one?"

"No," Scott said. "Alyson's the tall one. She's three inches taller than Jennifer, but Jennifer's older."

"I see," Laurie said. "My mistake. Either one looked good enough to eat when they were at the pool though. Your wife too. Not to mention Samantha, I've already had her though, so the other three were more interesting. I got really wet watching your daughters. I wanted to seduce one or maybe even both of them in the worst way. Your wife too. God I bet all three of them are wild fucks."

"Huh?" Scott said ignoring what she'd said about his daughters and zooming in on the comment about Samantha. "What do you mean you've already had her?"

"I've already eaten Samantha. She's really very tasty. But, you probably already know that."

"You've had sex with Samantha Farrell?"

"Sure," Laurie said. "I got nothing against fucking the boss. You mean you haven't fucked her yet?"

"She and her husband go to church with us."

"Yeah. So."

"Wow," he said.

"Yeah, wow," Laurie said as she stepped next to him. "You've got too many clothes on."

She unhooked his tool belt and let it fall to the floor. Then she dropped to her knees and unzipped his pants, freeing his bursting erection. She took it immediately into her mouth and he gasped as her magic lips went to work on his cock. In just seconds, he was cumming and she was swallowing every drop. She kept sucking until he had no cum left to give her.

Then she stood up and led him by the cock, which was still hard, to the bedroom, saying as she walked, "I'm going to fuck you silly, Daddy."

*

Sandy parked her Impala in the visitor's lot of Baptist Memorial Hospital. Just as she was about to open her door, her cell phone began to ring. She read the caller idea and saw that it was from her sales manager. She pressed the talk button and said, "Hi, Mr. Reardon."

"Sandy," he said. "Where are you?"

"Baptist Memorial."

"You're not in the middle of anything, are you?"

"Not yet. Why?"

"Mr. Hudson wants to see you."

"Now?"

"Yes, right now."

"Where?"

"He wants you have to have lunch with him at The Olive Garden."

"The Olive Garden?"

"That's what he said," Mr. Reardon told her. "Go straight there and ask for his table. And, Sandy."

"Yes."

"This is your chance. Don't fuck it up."

"I won't."

*

Laurie pulled Scott onto the bed removing articles of clothing as they went. By the time that they reached the bed, he was as naked as she was. Taking control away from her, he pushed her onto her back. She opened her legs as he did so and pulled his cock to her pussy. As she guided it into place, the only thoughts going through his head were of how tight this girl was. Still, she was well lubricated from excitement, and he was fairly easily able to work his cock into her.

He had it half in before he pulled out until only the head was still inside, then he pushed in again. And pulled out again. Each time he pulled out, he pushed about half an inch more of his cock inside her on the return trip. When he had worked his entire cock inside her, he let it set for a moment and enjoyed the feel of her pussy lips wrapped around the shaft of his cock. God, this was fantastic. He had missed this feeling.

Laurie began to rock beneath him, so he began to pump his hips in time with hers until they found a matching rhythm. After a moment, each of their need increased, and they accelerated the pace of their humping to match that need. As her orgasm built, she wrapped her ankles around his calves and locked them in place as she screamed her release. Then he was pumping his load into her pussy, continuing to hump like a wild dog until he was completely spent and collapsing on top of her.

She rolled him off and sat up in bed so she could search for her cigarettes. Once she had one lit, she lay back beside him and blew her smoke to the ceiling, and said, "That was mega intense."

"Yeah," he said. "It was."

"I'd never believe it looking at your wife, but something tells me it's been awhile for you."

"It has. Not her fault though. She loves sex. It's been all me."

"Really," Laurie said. "Not surprised to hear she loves sex. I recognize a fellow slut when I see one, but I'm a little surprised to hear that about you."

"She's been trying to get me to go to a therapist, but I'm not crazy about that idea."

"Tell her you went to one today."

"Huh," he said.

"Go home tonight and fuck your wife silly. Then tell her you spent the afternoon in therapy."

He smiled.

"Like that idea, don't you?" she said.

"As a matter of fact," he said. "I do."

"Good," she said as she reached for and began to play with his cock. "Now let's get back to that therapy."

Scott sighed as his dick began to grow and he couldn't help wondering if he was going to hear more detail about this girl having sex with Samantha Farrell. As he thought of that, his cock grew instantly hard.

*

Not really being a drinker, the four glasses of wine, Sandy drank with her pasta had pretty much put her under the table. Maybe it was her imagination, but under the table is where she was starting to think Mr. Hudson wanted her to be. To this point, he had not even brought up her work with the company. He'd talked about her family, touched her hand. Talked about her hobbies, pressed his knee against hers. He'd talked about how much he liked the dress she was wearing and how red suited her, ran his finger over the top of hers. He'd told her casually how much he liked her eyes, while fixing his own eyes on her cleavage.

Sandy was quite drunk, but not so drunk that she didn't know what was going on. Still, drunk enough, that she was soaking up the attention. It was nothing new really. If letting a doctor buy her a glass of wine and rub her knee while he looked down her dress got him to try Hudson Pharmaceutical's products, she saw no harm in it. This was no different. If showing that she was a little receptive to Hudson's attentions got him to offer her a permanent position with benefits, she saw no harm in that.

She mentioned needing to powder her nose and stumbled slightly as she stood up. Hudson held out his hand for her to grab and steady herself on, and said, "I'll get the check while you're gone, dear."

She returned, cursing the three-inch heels she'd worn today and wishing that the water she'd splashed on her face had done more to refresh her. Hudson had already left the table and was waiting for her near the door. He took her hand again and said, "Ride with me, child."

Child, she thought? He can't be more than six or seven years older than I am. Still, she smiled at her implied youth, and let him hold her hand as he led her out the door. His limo and driver were already waiting for them with the door open. She hesitated for the first time and said, "My car is here, Mr. Hudson."

He shook his head and said, "You're in no shape to drive."

Shit, she thought. Reardon told me not to fuck it up and that's what I've done.

He put his hand on her back, very close to her ass, and guided her into the back seat of the limo. In fact, as she stepped into the car, his hand slid to her ass and rested firmly there. God, that feels so fucking nice, was the impure thought that went through her mind.

She slid into her seat and Hudson sat beside her, his thigh firmly against hers, as his driver shut the door and walked around to get behind the wheel. "Just drive us around, Gus."

"Yes sir, Mr. Hudson," the driver said as Hudson pressed a button to close the glass between them.

Hudson placed his hand on Sandy's thigh, just above the knee, and said, "You know lunch was a test?"

Shit, she thought. I did fuck it up. Then she gulped and said, "I know, sir. It's just that I don't normally drink that much and."

As the hand on her thigh slowly worked its' way away from her knee, he pressed the index finger of his free hand gently against her lips, and said, "Shush. You passed with flying colors."

Sandy gulped again and said, "I did?"

"Of course. Why do you think all the other sales staff with the exception of my manager are very pretty, and very young?"

There he is with that implied youth again, she thought. She had noticed that none of the other girls in the office could be a day over twenty-five and they all had asses every bit as tight and as round as either Jennifer or Alyson. She gasped as she finally realized that Hudson's hand had reached inside her skirt. The hand stopped for a moment. She should ask him to move the hand. She knew that she should, but she didn't ask him to do that. Instead, she answered his question by saying, "I suppose because you know that the Doctors we peddle your pills to, like to be dined and taken out on the town by pretty women."

She just couldn't bring herself to say pretty girls.

"That's right," Hudson said, his hand riding higher under her dress, the tips of his fingers touching the elastic hem from the leg of her panties. "So the test was to see how far you'd let me go during lunch."

"It was?" she said, unable to raise her voice above a whisper.

"Yes," he said just as softly, before leaning his lips to hers.

She let the kiss happen. Her mind saying, I have to stop this. Her pussy saying, open your legs. She opened her legs. His hand took the invitation and began to rub her pubic mound through the cotton fabric of her panties. Her lips opened and accepted his tongue into her mouth. Her legs opened wider and she groaned before squeezing them shut and breaking the kiss. "Mr. Hudson. I'm a married women, with two kids."

"Yes you are," he said, his hand rising to her chest, undoing the buttons, releasing, and cupping her breast. "Two kids that you want to keep in private school and want to have a college fund for. Two kids that you don't want to have to be in the position in the future that THEY are in the back of a man's limo trying to decide what to do."

She gulped and tried to fight the way his hand was making her feel, as her nipple grew hard in his palm. He kissed her again and his hand released her breast and went back under her dress, dipping into her panties, entering her sopping wet pussy with two fingers. Drawing those fingers out of her pussy as their kiss broke and offering them to her mouth, watching her do as he desired and suck his fingers clean of her juices.

"The time is now, Sandy," he said. "How bad do you want to work for me? I need to know how far you'll go to make a sell for me."

His fingers were in her pussy again, sliding in and out. "How far, Sandy?"

Through gritted teeth, she grunted the words, "Would you please shut up and fuck me?"

*

Scott sat at the side of Laurie's bed tying his boots so he could go back to work. Laurie lay beside him tracing her fingers along the outlined muscles of his back. "You know," she said. "Samantha won't say anything if you don't go back to work."

"You might be right," Scott said. "But, I'm going anyway."

"You mad?"

"God no," he said as he leaned down and kissed her, cupping a naked tit in his hand. "I just need to get back."

"What did you like best?"

"Huh?"

"What did you like best? The way I sucked your cock, or the fact that you were doing something you weren't supposed to be doing?"

He thought for a moment before saying, "I really don't know."

She pinched his nipple through the fabric of his tee shirt and said, "But you did like the way I suck cock?"

"Oh yeah," he said. "I loved the way you suck cock."

She giggled.

"How old are you?"

"Twenty."

"God," he said.

"I know what you're thinking."

"What am I thinking?"

"That I'm barely older than your daughter, and you're wondering how many times she's spent her lunch period sucking some guys cock."

He blushed, "No I'm not."

"Yes you are," she said. "But. Just in case you're not, you are wondering how many times your wife has gone off at lunch and done something just because she knew she wasn't supposed to be doing it."

Scott hesitated so she said, "Ah ha. You are wondering that."

He shook his head, "Sandy would never cheat on me."

Laurie giggled again. "Sure she wouldn't, and your daughters are virgins."

"You seem obsessed with my daughters for some reason."

"Give me time for them to get to know me and they'll be the ones that are obsessed with me."

At a loss as to what to say to that, Scott sat silently as she caressed his cheek and said, "Don't worry. I'll never tell them that they're eating the same pussy their Daddy likes to fuck."

*

Jennifer sat in the pool lounger and lit a cigarette. As she blew out a stream of smoke, Bill called out to her. "Come back in, Gordon. I like the way your tits bob around like buoys."

She gave Bill an exasperated look, stood and said, "Anyone else want a beer?"

Bill had gone back to splashing under the water with Dina, but Oliver hopped out of the pool and said, "I'll go in and get one with you."

She smiled and said, "I appreciate the company, but since when did you drink beer."

He shrugged and said, "I still don't. I just want to be inside with you."

She hit on her cigarette one more time and said, "Cool. Let's go."

Once inside, he pulled her to him and mashed his lips to hers. Each tried to press their tongue into the other's mouth as they fiercely kissed with fervent desire. They broke for air and he said, "Let's go into Dina's bedroom."

Gasping for breath, she pulled him by the hand to her best friend's bed and in a furry they ripped each other's suits off and lay on the bed kissing. She lay back and neither thought of petting, or build up, or foreplay of any kind. She simply opened her legs and he crawled between them and pressed the head of his steal hard penis into the folds of her dripping pussy lips.

He pressed in further and she cried out when he hit the hymen, but unlike when they were in his mom's car, he didn't give her a chance to tell him to stop. He pushed harder as he met the resistance, felt the thin layer of skin stretch, heard her scream out in pain, and then broke through and pushed past the barrier. Even with the hymen broken, he was only able to get half his cock inside before he had to stop. He looked down at her and asked, "Are you alright?"

"I'm fine. Just give me a minute."

He waited about ten seconds, but in his mind it had seemed like a minute, before he pushed a little more of his cock into her. She willed herself to relax and the pain seemed to decrease as he slowly eased his cock the rest of the way inside her. When he was all the way in, he stopped again.

"How's that feel?"

She gasped, "Wonderful."

"Are you sure?"

"Oliver."

"Yes."

"Shut up and fuck me."

*

Sandy kneeled on the floorboard of the limo in front of Hudson taking his cock in her mouth, licking, sucking, and giving it loving attention. Hudson groaned as she brought his cock back to life again and gripped her hair as she slowly moved her mouth up and down the length of his shaft while she sucked. When he was sure he would cum again if she didn't stop, he pulled her face off his cock and pushed her face down onto the seat of the limo. Then he positioned himself behind her and entered her doggie style.

Sandy gasped and cried out as her boss achieved full penetration. "Yes. Yes. YES. That's it. That's it. That's fucking it."

He worked his cock in and out of her like a piston and she continued to scream to the heavens. "Oh God. Oh God. Fuck me. Fuck me. Please fucking God. Fucking fuck me!"

So Hudson fucked her, and fucked her and fucked her, pounding away into her like she was a whore he'd picked up off the street corner. In a matter of moments, she was filling the limo with a glass shattering orgasm that she collapsed from only seconds before Hudson shot his third load of the afternoon into the inner well of her pussy.

He rolled her over and kissed her on the lips that had previously swallowed one of the first two loads he had shot. After spending a moment swallowing his tongue just as passionately as she had swallowed his cock, Sandy broke the kiss and said, "Did I pass that test?"

"Oh yeah."

"Good," she said as she began to kiss her way back down to his cock. "Now let's get you hard again. We've got more fucking to do."

*

As soon as he heard the words, "Shut up and fuck me," Oliver began to slowly rock his hips back and forth, and Jennifer began to move hers too. It was awkward at first, but in time, she stopped moving and just lay there, moaning as she enjoyed Oliver working his cock in and out of her. She slowly was building up to an orgasm when she felt Oliver shift into a different gear. Somehow, she was able to realize that in their passion, she hadn't bothered to make Oliver put on a condom.

"OH SHIT!"

Thinking she was nearing orgasm, Oliver began to hump faster, but miraculously he was able to hear and understand her screaming through her moans, "PULL OUT. YOU'RE NOT WEARING ANYTHING!"

He kept humping until he knew he was going to cum and just before he began to spurt, he pulled his cock out and blew what seemed to Jennifer to be about a gallon of cum all over her stomach and tits. Then he collapsed and rolled off of her as they both giggled in relief.

Laurie
Laurie
446 Followers