Decisions Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Both, actually," he answered. "Is that okay?"

"I would have been disappointed if you hadn't looked; I just spent an obscene amount of money to put them on display," she said. She took his hand in the crook of her elbow and led him to the overstuffed chair by the window and sat him down.

Alli looked at her man through lidded eyes. "No touching unless I say so, all right?"

"You have to be kidding, Alli!"

"Not kidding. I have spent a lot of time thinking about what this would be like, and I want to do it my way. You can do it your way later."

"Yes Ma'am," he smiled.

Alli zipped her suitcase open with her teeth and took a cd between her stumps. She opened the CD player with a pencil held in her teeth and turned it on, dropping the cd in place. A light jazz mix began to play, starting with Craig Chaquico's "Acoustic Highway."

Her hips began to sway in time to the music as she raised her stumps up to the sides of her face and caressed her cheeks. Her eyes drifted from Sam's face to the ends of her pale stumps and back, as if she was making sure he was watching, too. She needn't have worried; Sam was allowing himself to revel in his greatest fantasy come to life. He dropped his hand to his lap, and Alli shook her head while rotating her stump in a "no, no" motion. He put his hand back on the arm of the chair.

Her stumps slid down her side, rubbing the rich blue material of her dress as they fell. She brought the tips together over her stomach and flexed them together and past each other. Sam was entranced by the way the domed ends wrinkled as the empty skin bent back and forth. The tips of her shortened arms separated as she swept them down toward the hem of the dress and back to her hips. Standing erect slowly, she pantomimed hands slipping under her soft breasts and lifting them, frowning slightly when her arms went akimbo and her breasts remained alone. Looking at the tips, she attempted to touch her mons, bending forward, left and right.

"I can't touch myself, Sam. I'm too crippled. I have never rolled my big, fat nipples between my fingers because I don't have fingers. I don't know what it's like to think about the man I love and bring myself to an orgasm. I can't touch my cunt, Sam. I can't put my fingers inside my body and spread my pussy apart, listening to the sounds as it smacks and squishes in anticipation of a big rolling orgasm. When I was a teenager, I didn't put the handle of my hairbrush up my cunt and pretended it was some cute boy's cock. I tried put position it just right, but it never happened. I tried to put my pussy up against the washing machine when I had made it off-balanced on purpose, but it just made me numb. I have never had an orgasm, Sam, and in a minute I want you to give me what I have never had. First, though, I want to get naked for you. I want to dance for you Samuel; I want to show you the crippled body that I'd like to give you for the rest of my life." Alli groaned in pleasure and frustration; a wet spot now growing in the linen pants he wore.

The music seemed to fill the room, sexy, smooth and swirling around Alli as she moved. Her stumps were everywhere, gently rubbing. She slid one, then the other stump out of the sleeves of the dress, allowing the bodice to fall away from her breasts. She pushed the dress over her hips with stumps and elbows and stepped out of it, standing before Sam in a g-string, garter belt and hose and the magnificent balconette bra. Her new friend Maria and worked miracles, and none more obvious than the fit of the bra. The under cups matched the curve of her breasts perfectly, the bare flesh seemingly crawling out of them until the dark brown areolas perched exactly at the point the fabric stopped. Her nipples were darker and swollen to nearly an inch in length, wider than her thumbs. Around them in perfect circles arose a ring of swollen bumps, each one nearly the size of Sam's tiny nipples. Alli bent at the waist and shook her shoulders, causing her breast tissue to shimmy in the cups with a primitive rhythm.

Another quick shimmy and the straps fell off her shoulders as she turned away from Sam. She pushed down with her stumps and slid the bra band around her body, where a quick flip with her stumps released the clips. The bra fell to the floor, along with Sam's jaw. Keeping her back to Sam, Alli slid her stumps down the front of her tits and pushed outward, knowing from a practice session that the outer curves of her breasts would slide out from her chest and into Sam's view. A groan from behind her told her that her goal had been accomplished. She turned, giving her tits a good shake.

She put one stump out and bent over, pointing with it. "Put your hand right here and stick your finger out." He did as she asked and she stepped into his finger, hooking her g-string on it. "Pull down," she commanded. Her g-string slid down her firm thighs, followed by a thin string of moisture. "I hope you like my pussy. I had it waxed for you and I think it's kind of ugly. I didn't know my lips were so huge, and I think my clitoris is too big." She put one foot up on Sam's knee and he stared, open-mouthed.

The pussy he was staring at was everything he'd ever wanted, the inner labia large and long, wrinkled and colored a deep brown color. Alli's outer labia were small and thin, which made the inners that much more magnificent. Her clit was the size of Sam's little finger and bright pink, and exited her labia very high, almost over the curve of her mound, and seemed to point straight at his face, begging him for comfort.

Sam reached out toward Alli, and she slid her foot off his knee. "Stand up, please," she said softly. Sam stood, and Alli put her stumps on his shirt, rubbing them against him gently. Magically, she quickly unfastened all the buttons and slid the shirt off his shoulders and brushed her breasts against him in slow movements. Sliding down, she knelt and unfastened his belt with her teeth while rubbing his cock through the linen. Another nibble unfastened the pants and they fell to the floor, leaving just his tented boxers.

Alli put a stump under right breast and lifted it until the nipple brushed against the form inside the dripping thin blue material, and she and Sam groaned simultaneously. She lost patience and put her stumps against Sam's warm body and pushed his underwear to the floor. She kissed the dome of his cock just once, squeezed it between her stumps, and then stood.

"You can touch now, Sam," she whispered, eyes downcast.

Sam pulled her into a soft, gentle hug. She felt his cock as it slid over toward her hip as their bodies touched. She felt his hands on her ass, kneading gently, exploring, and it thrilled her. His face touched her hair and he whispered in her ear, "You are the most wondrous woman ever to walk this earth, and I am completely enchanted by your heart, your mind and your absolutely magnificent body. You are so much more than I ever thought I would find, and so very much more than I deserve. I will love you always, and desire you forever."

Alli felt tears at her eyes, but before they had a chance to fall, Sam began to nibble gently on her ear, her throat and down to her breasts, his hands never leaving contact with some part of her body. He felt no urgency, and wanted more than anything to make this experience a magical one for Alli. As Sam moved around her body, Alli stayed mindful of Sam's fetish, and touched his skin with her stumps as often as it came within her limited reach.

Sam lifted one of Alli's bountiful breasts and licked around the circle of tin nipple-like bumps. Alli's breath came in gasps, and she was beginning to tremble in excitement. Sam knelt in front of her and kissed her clit gently. "OH!" she exclaimed in surprise. He smiled to himself and took her beautiful ass in his hands, pulling her cunt to his face and holding it as he licked what he could reach, and sucking her clit gently, like a tiny cock.. Alli's hips started to churn and she was unable and unwilling to calm them; soon her breasts began to vibrate as if the was an earthquake coming, which, in fact, there was.

"Ohh, Sam...Ohh Sam... I can feel it coming, Sam. It's a wave, Sam... Ohh God, Sammm. Uhhmm. It's coming soon, Sam. OH Sam! Oh SHIT Sam! OHHHHHHHHFFUUUUUCKKKKKSAMMMMMM!!!!! As Alli's abdominal muscles contracted with her uterus, her knees collapsed. Sam was expecting it and slid her down against the bed as he slid two fingers into her pussy, whereupon her eyes flew open wide and her stumps stood straight out from her sides and shook until they collapsed and began to beat softly on Sam's shoulders.

"Oh. My. God. Sam. I think I wet myself. I never imagined anything like that in a million years! Oh Sam, I feel so good, so loved, so...Horny! I want more, Sam! I want everything you've got for me. I want to do this all the time, Sammy. Can I call you Sammy? I never have and I don't really know why I started now but it seemed like a nice thing to call you am I babbling?" Oh Sam. My nipples are so big, so tight. Oh. My. God."

Sam looked into his hand at the puddle of slick liquid. It had been ejected into his hand as Alli came. He wiped it on his chest and lifted her limp form onto the bed. She lay with her legs spread appealingly, her stumps outstretched, ends twitching randomly as she caught her breath. Sam asked her if she wanted to wait to continue.

"I have waited all my life for this moment, and for you; at this point, I don't care if I sleep for a week. Teach me Sam, so I can be the best lover in the world." She turned on her side and propped her head up on a stump. She beckoned with the other. "Make love to me Sam, and then later, let's fuck."

Sam climbed onto the bed and took her face in his hands. His tongue sought hers and the kissed for a while; until Sam felt satiny flesh contact his cock and looked down to see two stumps sliding up and down his member. He slid between Alli's legs and rubbed his cock up and down on her big lips. They spread apart easily and he slid into her body a couple of inches. Her eyes were fixed on his, and as he entered her, her stumps raised toward him in a gesture of beckoning. He took them in his hands and held them as he pushed gently into her.

"Wait! Oh Sam, you're so big, just wait and let me get used to you, ok?" Alli felt like she was going to split, although the pain was quickly turning to lust as her vagina stretched open for the first time. The feeling was indescribable, and she fought the urge to push him out and pull him in simultaneously.

"Okay, Sam, give me some more of that big cock, slowly baby. Uhh, yeah, that's it a little mo...Stop! Oh fuck, Sammy, that's so fine."

Sam began to move his hips from side to side, stirring Alli's womb as she stretched to accommodate him. Her eyes were unfocussed, and her stumps rubbed on the sheets, her face and the side of her breasts as if she were trying to claw with her missing hands.

"More, baby. Ohhhh, yeah." She looked down just as Sam's hips touched hers, his cock completely within her body. She was struck with a complicated series of responses. She felt completely fulfilled and very grateful; yet deep in her core, she felt an animal awakening. She wrapped her legs around Sam's hips and gave her hips a wiggle, scooping her breasts up in her stumps and presenting them to her lover. He leaned forward and kissed her deeply.

Sam pulled his cock out of Alli's pussy slowly and then pushed it back in to the hilt. Her breathing deepened and she stared into his eyes as he repeated the motion. He picked up the pace as she began to instinctively push back into him; soon they had mastered the oldest dance in the world and surrendered to each other. Sam focused tightly on making this the finest lovemaking session that he was capable of, and Alli just rolled with the waves of incredible pleasure she was feeling. Her stumps had free reign over what they could reach, and she reveled in the feelings she got through her exquisitely sensitive skin. Sam raised her legs up, and as soon as she could reach them, she locked her stumps around her knees and held on tight as Sam slid relentlessly in and out of her pussy. Her breathing came in harsh gasps as her orgasm approached, and when it slammed into her, she began a high keening in time to the pulsing of her body. Sam felt the undulations begin around his cock, and the sight of Alli's stumps clutching at her knees with her tits rolling back and forth underneath them sent him over the precipice, and he came in great lunging spurts until he nearly passed out. He fell to his elbows just as Alli released her legs and lay whimpering beneath him, then fell over to lie beside her. Her hair was stuck to her face; her makeup was smeared around her eyes and lips. She was the most beautiful creature he'd ever seen, and he had every intention of telling her so. When he awoke a few hours later, Alli was turned toward him, one leg draped on his hip; a breast lay on his chest, its big nipple nearly touching his tiny one. A stump lazily caressed his chest, although its owner was still asleep. He watched the lovely shortened limb as it moved and was hard as steel in seconds. He pulled gently on Alli's arm and she effortlessly rolled onto him, eyes still closed. As she adjusted her legs up nearer to his waist, he slipped easily into her entrance. She moaned softly and said, "If I'm dreaming, I hope I never wake up."

"The only dream in this room is you, Alli. And you are a dream come true, the very embodiment of recognizably the most beautiful woman in the world as conceived by an ancient contemporary of mine, Alexandros of Antioch. You are my Venus. I would like very much to carve a likeness of you in Carrera marble, but it is possible that it could take years to complete."

"Are you in a hurry, Sam? I'd be honored to pose for you. Would I be naked?"

"Of course you would be naked. I couldn't bear to hide your beauty behind cloth. And the only part of my life I am in a hurry to get to is the part where you are by my side 24/7."

"Now that's a project worth working on, so let's talk about it a little later, after I fuck you senseless, okay?" she said, as her hips began to churn lightly. Her stumps slid under her tits and offered them to Sam. "Do you like my tits, Sam? Are they big enough for you? My nipples are a little achy, and they wondered if you could kiss them and make them better?" She leaned forward, placing her stump tips on Sam's shoulders, and drug her breasts across Sam's chest from side to side. He took one in each hand and brought their nipples together into his mouth, kissing and sucking gently.

"That's better. Oh, Sam, I feel like your cock is going up to my diaphragm, I love being filled up by you!" Alli's hips began to slide forward and back, rubbing the head of Sam's cock on her g-spot as she moved. She sat up and started to rise and fall, her big breasts jiggling and slapping against her chest. The feel of Sam's cock inside her was like the answer to a prayer she hadn't known she was uttering, and it nearly brought her to tears as they moved together. The look on Sam's face as she rode him was one of utter bliss, and she didn't really care whether it was her face, her tits or her stumps he was so focused on; what did matter was that it was obvious that he loved her, and that was all she had ever wanted. She flipped her stumps into a positive storm of activity, waving, jiggling and touching every part of her body that was within her limited reach. His eyes tracked her twin fleshy armlets, and she was content.

That wondrous feeling began to build again in her pussy, and as it grew, she had an unstoppable urge to pee. She knew her bladder was nearly empty, and so she went with it. The orgasm exploded within her like a thunderclap, and pussy clamped down so hard it stopped her upward progress during a bounce, and a spray of liquid squirted from her body, drenching Sam and causing his own cum to launch. They stared at each other as they shared the bliss of orgasm, and then she slid down onto Sam's chest, her breathing harsh and loud for a while, and them calming as he stroked her back. Soon he slipped out of her, followed by a gush of warm liquid from within.

"Yow! Let's go take a shower, Sam. I'm all slimy."

"Okay, but let me get to the bathroom first," he said.

"Why?" she answered, a puzzled expression on her face.

"Because I want to see you walk toward me naked, that's why."

Lee felt a flush rise to her face. "You are crazy, mister," she stammered.

"No, I'm not. I'm in love, but I'm also in lust, so oblige me, okay?" Sam leaned against the bathroom doorframe and crossed his arms over his powerful chest, a determined look on his face. Alli thought back to every 'Victoria's Secret' show she'd ever seen and a smoldering look slid over her pretty face. Her lips pursed like a spoiled little model, she placed non-existent hands on her hips and strutted toward her man, making a turn halfway there to shake her ass at him, look over her shoulder and pantomime blowing a kiss off the tip of her left stump. As she closed the short distance between her and Sam, she watched in pleasure as his battered cock struggled erect again as Sam's mouth hung open. Putting a stump under his jaw, she pushed it up gently and looked down at his manhood.

"Did I do that?" she pouted.

"Nobody else in the world could do that for me, Venus"

"Not even if she was an amputee?"

"I've found my amputee, darlin', and you're her."

Sam drew their bath and Lee busied herself playing with his butt as they waited for the water to rise. Of course, the water was not the only thing to rise, but after a brief kissing session, they decided to let the old warrior rest a little while, and busied themselves getting each other clean. They were both surprised when they awoke with a start in a cool tub and a dark bathroom, the pink sunset already turning to darkness outside the hotel room.

"Oh my gosh!" Sam exclaimed. We need to get dressed, love. I have dinner reservations for us in an hour and a half."

"Do we have to leave the room?" Alli whined as she climbed out of the tub with Sam's help.

"Afraid so, honey. I feel the need to dance with my girl. Are you okay with that?" Sam enfolded her in a warmed towel from the heated rack nearby, and patted her dry.

"I don't know Sam. I don't think I have ever danced in public before."

"Well, you certainly don't have to if you don't want to, but I'd like you to try. I'm pretty sure you'd be great at it."

They enjoyed the process of dressing, except for the makeup part, which seemed to baffle Sam in spite of his artistic abilities. Sam called for a car, and they arrived at the restaurant right on time. Sam had brought a Salmon colored polo shirt and grey slacks, while Alli wore a light yellow silk blouse over a matching push-up bra from the mall, leaving the wait staff breathless at her pillowy cleavage. Her darker Capri pants were tight and accented her Manolos very nicely. They ordered wine, and both enjoyed the sight of Lee grasping the wine glass between the back of one stump and the front of the other. Sam fed her throughout the meal and accompanied her when she needed the ladies room.

Sam waited until the band began to play a slow tune, and then stood and held his hand out to her. She placed her stump in his palm and he helped her stand. They made their way to the dance floor, where she placed her stumps on his shoulders and he guided her by the waist and hip. The side of her face found his shoulder and she sighed as they moved together. "This is really nice," she whispered into his ear. They tried a couple of faster dances, but she was very self conscious about what to do with her stumps, so they stuck to slow dances until he caught her yawning.

"I think someone needs to take a little nap," Sam said softly. "It's been a big day for both of us."