Decisions Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, I can't do that, Stasi. You see, I invited a few Belcourt cheerleaders to swing by tonight and I was hoping to spend some quality time with them. You can stay if you want though."

The way I said it nonchalantly had her for a moment. It was her turn to be wide eyed and unsure of how to respond. Then, her eyes narrowed, and she gave me a soft whack on the forehead. "Ouch!" I cried out in exasperated pain. "Oh, no! I'm going to get a concussion." Stasi laughed, rotating her body so she was on top of me, putting her hands beside my head.

"Now you know how I felt, lyubov"

I opened my eyes, seeing her on top of me, a giggle escaping her lips at my mock pain.

"I almost had you, didn't I?"

"No." She lied, baring her fangs. "I know you'd never do anything like that."

Even though that last part was true, I couldn't help but flick her gently on the forehead.

"You know me too well, Stasi." I said, full of affection.

"Since I know so much about you, what do you know about me?" She asked, her crystal blue eyes reflecting a glint of mischievous, love, and... uncertainty?

"I know you're perfect. Everything about you is perfect. Everything you say... and do... is perfect."

She opened her mouth at the last one, her eyes watering, before she promptly moved down until her face was inches from my own. "I can say the same for you, Mr. Williams." She whispered, before giving me a kiss and nipping my neck with her fangs. I gasped, gooseflesh popping up on my naked chest.

"Oh... are you cold?" She murmured.

"No, i'm just incredibly ticklish and you're turning me on right now."

"Same. I meant, at the turned on part, not the ticklish part." She said, giving me another kiss and jabbing me slightly on the belly, driving me absolutely bonkers. "The thought of us about to have sex is too much to handle."

I nodded absentmindedly, before my eyes grew wide. Wait... sex? Had she just said sex?

"Wait, Stasi... wait... did you just say sex? Slow down, we're going way too fast." I said. It's only been three hours of us officially being boyfriend and girlfriend.

She stopped, looking at me. "Oh... luchik." She said, stroking my cheek. "Don't you dare try and tell me we're going too fast. We're making up for lost time. The last few years have been going way too slow."

Well, now that I think about it... she got that part right; in the past couple of years, there'd been far too much sexual tension between the two of us. Would it be so bad if we caught up the time we'd lost? I'd tried to be the gentlemen, but she was firmly in the driver's seat and dismissed me. Who was I to interfere with her now?

"Ok." I felt myself growing hard. There was no way Stasi could've avoid noticing it, pressed up against her as it was. My face dropped, realizing I had no protection. Stasi saw the shift in my facial expression, stopping and leaning back, having the double effect of grinding on me.

"What's the matter?"

"I just... uh... I don't have any condoms." I stammered.

Stasi laughed. "It doesn't even matter, Chris. Don't worry." She nipped at my chest once more, before leaning back and lifting the hem of her T-Shirt, inches of delicious pale flesh being revealed underneath. I gasped as she lifted the top clean over her head, tossing it to the side, unforgotten in the corner.

"What do you mean it doe-..."

I found myself unable to reply, mesmerized at her breasts. "Christopher?" She asked, bemused. I looked up at her, busted, my face turning red. I began to sputter an apology.

"Don't be sorry. I'm glad you like them. I always thought they were a bit small." She said, cupping them. "Anyways, I said it doesn't matter and you don't have to worry. I'm on the pill."

"You're on the pill?"

"Yup." She said, popping the 'p'. "When I was a junior, I knew there'd be a time when you'd realize how I felt about you and lo and behold, that time has come."

Reinvigorated that I had nothing to worry about, my arms roped around her, sliding up and down her skin, her flesh warm to the touch.

"You could've been a girl scout."

She shook her head, laughing. "I'd rather not."

She shuddered slightly when my hands reached her lower back, gooseflesh popping up on her skin. "Cold?" I asked. "Oooh... no, just incredibly turned on by your touch." She replied. I moved my hands slowly to the front, towards her breasts, cupping them and kneading them against my palms. I squeezed them gently, rubbing her nipples between my thumbs and fingers, causing her to gasp and arch her back. "Oh, Chris." She murmured. Her eyes were squeezed shut tight as I continued to grope her, my cock begging to be released.

"You're hard." She murmured.

"Wow, really? I have my beautiful best friend topless on my lap and you're surprised i'm hard? Thanks, Captain Obvious." I said.

She laughed, before bending down and kissing my chest, moving down to the top of my basketball shorts. The feeling of her lips on places other than my neck, face, or lips was strange but pleasant none the less.

I sighed as she licked her lips, gently scraping her fangs on my stomach, inching closer and closer to the elastic band of my shorts, staring at the evident bulge near her face. She gazed up into my eyes.

"This must be getting pretty 'hard' for you, do you need a bit of a hand?" She said, mischievously.

Jesus, where had this girl come from. The Stasi I knew was shy, demure, yet confident in what she did. She wasn't super outgoing nor was she super courageous. I don't know where this girl had come from, but I was liking it.

I managed to nod, shivering. She took it as a yes because a second later, she pressed her hand against the bulge, massaging it gently and giving it a firm squeeze, making me jump.

"That feel better, Chris?" She cooed.

While she was rubbing my cock through my shorts, the other hand slid up my body, exploring it. Throughout my four years of high school, as part of the football weight training regime, I had managed to put on a good amount of muscle, muscle that Stasi appreciated by the appreciative moans she made.

Stasi maneuvered her way up to me, trailing her hot mouth up my chest and to my neck, softly kissing and licking me all the way. She gently bit at my neck, not enough to pierce skin. I wrapped my arms around her and caressed her bare skin. She was just so soft, cuddly, and warm. Her hand stroking my cock through my shorts felt amazing. It had to have been illegal to feel this good.

She pulled her mouth away from my neck, gazing into my eyes. "I need to see your cock." She said. "I need to see it."

"No one's stopping you." I replied.

She moved back down to my knees as I held my breath in anticipation on what was to come. Her fingers curled around my black basketball shorts, and she gently pulled at them along with my briefs, slowly freeing my cock merely inches from her beautiful mouth. Her lips widened in an 'O' when she saw it, her tongue running over her lips. Then she pulled my shorts down my legs, flicking them off my feet and into the corner, the general direction where she put her tank top.

She looked up at me and smiled. "Impressive." She murmured softly. I felt myself silently whooping inside. She wasn't disappointed at my size!

Her eyes flitted back to my cock as she leaned downward, my heart beating faster. She opened her mouth, sliding her tongue out and licking at the head apprehensively, slowly circling her way around. I groaned, running my hands through her hair. Then without so much as a warning, she opened her mouth and took in my cock, sucking it into her mouth and flicking her tongue against the tip, her fangs scraping on my head.

"Fuck." I gasped. She wasn't going soft either. It felt as if she were a vacuum cleaner, sucking on me as hard as she could and it felt incredible. She slowly began bobbing up and down. I felt myself almost about to explode right then and there. "Fuck... Stasi! Wait.. stop... stop!" I said, putting my hands on the side of her head.

She gave me a worried look, pulling her mouth away from my cock. It was slick and wet with her saliva. Stasi wiped spit from her chin with her arm. "Did I do something wrong? Did I hurt you?" She asked, worriedly.

I laughed, shaking my head. "No, you didn't, Stasi. Not at all. You were doing it so good that I thought I was about to explode right then and there."

"Oh." She said, giggling as the worried expression was washed away with relief. "Sorry." I leaned my head back on the pillow, catching my breath. "Don't be sorry. That felt amazing." I pulled her up next to me, pressing up against her, making sure that my cock was nowhere near anything that resembled a hand. I didn't want to prematurely end our night together.

She pouted. "I was loving it too." She gave a thoughtful look. "Can I give you another blowjob later?"

"Definitely." I said. "You definitely can. That was one of the best things I've ever felt in my life."

"Good." She said, giggling.

We spent the next few moments like that, me resting, until I felt myself gaining balance after precariously teetering off the edge. Soon after I began to regain my balance, she grabbed me by the arm, and pulled me on top of her, wrapping her arms around me and kissing me. I closed my eyes and went with it, savouring the feeling of her warm body rising and falling. I loved every second of this, being intimate with her, touching her, loving her.

"I want to do you, now." She said, beginning to take off her tight yoga pants.

My eyes widened at what she said. "Gee, don't make it sound super romantic or anything. My heart can't take it."

She laughed, wrapping her arm around my neck, drawing me in for a kiss. "I'm in absolute love with my best friend who's done nothing but good things for me since we met in Kindergarten even though i'm a vampire. I want to express my love for him by granting him undenying access to my body. Does that sound better?"

Revealing inch after inch of alabaster skin, she kicked off her pants. Just like that, she was naked. My lifelong best friend was absolutely incredible, her pussy bare save for a few raven hairs not unlike the ones that adorned her head.

"Yes, it does." I said, grinning at our verbal jousting and drinking in the sight of her beautiful body.

My cock rubbed against her opening, sliding and sliding against her wetness, and it was driving me absolutely up the wall. I wanted nothing more than to be with her than anything else. Not state championships, not a new car, not a new anything. I just wanted her. She was the only thing that mattered right now.

"Fuck... I can't take it," She pleaded, her fangs becoming more pronounced. She broke the kiss, staring up at me. "I need it in me. Right now."

I kissed her lightly on the lips and moved my hand down to my cock, gripping it and rubbing it up and against against her slit. I was testing her, teasing her. I wanted nothing more than this, but she obviously wanted it just that tiny bit more than I did. I wanted to have some fun first.

"Chris!" She moaned impatiently. "I've waited for years, don't you make me wait a second longer or i'll murder you in your sleep."

I didn't want to keep her waiting.

I groaned out as I pushed at her opening, finding it tighter than anything. I trembled as the tip slipped in, pushing more of my cock into her moist hole. Both of us were moaning out loud, as I began to inch more and more in. I wanted everything to be inside of her, but above all else, I didn't want to hurt the love of my life. Any reservations I had about that were thrown out the metaphorical window when she wrapped her legs around me, drawing me in all the way.

"Oh, fuck." I groaned out.

See you later virginity. You won't be missed.

I lay atop of her, completely inside of her and still, loving every minute of it. It was so hot, moist, and tight. I couldn't believe that me and Stasi were finally doing it. 12 years of being best friends led up to this moment. "I love you, Chris." She whispered into my ear, laying underneath me.

"I love you too."

"Good. Now, i'm going to ask you one thing..."

"Hm..?"

"I need you to show how much you love me and start fucking me or else i'm going to go absolutely psikh."

I laughed, kissing her. Then I pulled my cock out of her until the tip was embedded and trust it all the way back in. I was doing what she asked me to do, fucking her. It was a nice gentle pace that I got into the rhythm of, the room's ambiance being filled with soft sighs, mumbles, slapping of flesh on flesh, and the squeaking of the bed.

Our sighs grew louder, our moans were drawn out, as the slapping of our flesh accelerated. "Harder. Oh, it feels so good. Fuck me harder." She moaned out, her tongue hanging out. I was increasing the tempo of my thrusts. Not hard enough to cause either of us discomfort. It was a nice fast pace that I knew would allow me to last a couple more minutes.

She gripped me tighter with her legs, wrapping her arms around her and drawing my face down to hers and mashing her mouth against mine, both of us moaning as she slipped her velvety tongue into my mouth. Our love making was intense, feverish, full of passion. The way she was kissing me and grunting into my mouth, I somehow managed to hold on, keeping myself from falling off the edge.

She pulled her head away, panting. "Chris... you... I... come." She said, blushing when she realized what she said was complete nonsense.

And then, I lost it. Just the way she looked, the way her skin was flushed and her tongue haning out. It made me lose all sense of control I had. I felt my balls tighten as Stasi threw her head back in ecstasy, displaying her graceful neck, her perfect pale skin. I thrust hard into her as I erupted inside her, still continuing to shove in and out of her, my warm sticky cum spurting deep into her. Stasi cried out, pulling me down, clamping her mouth on my neck, and biting down with a huge amount of force with her fangs as she followed over the edge, sucking at my jugular vein. I gasped at the sensation of her taking my blood combined with my mind blowing orgasm. My hips were on auto pilot, continuing to piston into her as she violently shook under me, her mouth still clamped on my neck like a vice.

Finally, I stopped, spent and gasping for air, the feeling of lightheadedness from her bite making my vision a bit hazy. She let go, licking the wound with her tongue to seal it and wipe away any drops of blood. I collapsed on top of her, kissing her on the forehead and rolling off. She was still shivering, plagued with shakes, the aftermath of a powerful and overwhelming tidal wave of a mutual orgasm. She turned her head to look at me, caressing my cheek lovingly. I wrapped my arms around her, running my hands up and down her delicious curves.

Her body was warm and slippery with sweat. I didn't mind. My room could've exploded and I wouldn't have even registered it. All that mattered was her. I sat there, staring at her, before taking a deep breath, both of us seeming to come to our senses about what we just did. In truth, I don't think we really thought about it. We'd acted on instinct, impulses, and sheer love.

"That was..."

"Words can't describe what we just did, Chris. We waited far too long." She said, blinking.

"Yeah... we did."

She caressed my cheek, before tilting her chin and pressing her mouth against mine and kissing me. She broke it when she saw me wince in pain at the tender pain in my neck.

"Sorry about the bite." She said guiltily. "I don't know what overcame me like that. I don't think I even needed to feed..."

"It's ok. Felt good." I whispered tiredly. I was already missing the sensation of her pussy around my cock, but this was better. I propped myself on my pillows, staring at the digital clock that read 1:03AM. In a span of 12 hours, we went up against Jefferson High School, a ragtag football team made up of Monsters to show everybody we weren't inferior or a lesser race, we won, and above all, I just couldn't believe that a girl as gorgeous as Stasi willingly had sex with me and loved me. It was hard to wrap my head around. I knew it was real, but it had a touch of unreality to it.

"What are you thinking about?" She murmured, propping herself up to look at me. Her face and neck was slick with drops of sweat, her long raven hair disheveled. But her eyes, oh her eyes, they were expressive, hiding nothing. She was happy. She was glowing. She was gorgeous. She was absolutely perfect.

"I just can't believe everything that's happened, y'know?"

"Well, you better believe it, Chris. I'm going to keep doing it until you do believe it, then after you believe it, i'm going to keep on doing it." She said, wrapping her arms around me and tossing the sheets over us. "You should sleep, you know. You're tired. I can taste it in your 'blood'."

My eyebrows furrowed in confusion. "You can do that?"

"No, idiot." She said, lovingly, gently smacking me on the top of the head. "You just look exhausted. Go to sleep so I can sleep. You of all people deserve it after the battle you fought today."

"I don't want to." I whined.

"Why not?"

"Because, this reality is way better than any dream i'll ever get."

*

To be continued.

Author's notes: Hey guys! I'm glad you guys liked the first story. I hope this one measures up to your expectations! By the way, i'm looking for an editor, so if you think you're up to the task, shoot me a PM!

I'd love to hear from you guys as well, so even if you don't want to be an editor, still shoot me a PM! I want to hear any ideas you guys may have or where you want me to take this story and our two lovable characters.