Decisions Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Danae72
Danae72
240 Followers

Jacob rolled them again, straddling Riley and helping to remove their jeans. Soon enough they were both naked and kissing again. Riley floated on pleasure, his mind letting go of all slights of the past, because he knew, now in this moment, that the slights were almost all of his own making. Well, the ones he attributed to Jacob were of his own making. Damn, since he was being honest, unable to be anything but with Jacob's hot hands stroking his skin, the slights from everyone but Hunter were of his own making.

He gave a strangled scream when he felt Jacob take his cock in, licking and sucking hard. His balls tightened up when Jacob palmed them, rolling them with just the right amount of roughness. Jolts of lust darted up and down his spine, causing his back to arch and twist.

"Do you have lube and condoms, if we're going to try this? It will be better for you with some slick."

How was he supposed to think clearly when all his senses were being overwhelmed? He gestured vaguely toward the bedside table, whining when the weight over him left. Riley opened his eyes, drinking in the sight of Jacob stretching to reach the drawer and the necessary items inside. He was gorgeous, Riley sighed, long body showing off muscles beneath taught golden flesh.

He couldn't resist letting his hands touch, pressing just hard enough to really get a feel for the texture of the skin. "I want you so much. More than I've ever wanted anyone in my life. I won't be afraid, can't be afraid of anything you do to me."

"Do you think you'd be more at ease if you took me first? Maybe going from that perspective will make things easier for you."

Riley sat straight up, eyes wide and feeling his face drain of blood. "No! No, no, no, I...it's not...no, that isn't an option. I couldn't possibly. I mean, if it's something you'd like, then at some point I might be able to, but not, no not now."

He realized he was babbling, but the suggestion was so shocking he didn't know what to do or say. In all his imaginings, even as a teenager, topping had never figured at all as something he wanted to do. It was almost incomprehensible to him. If he were more experienced, the idea probably would have occurred to him, or someone would have asked.

Thinking about it now, if he had tried to meet someone with the intention of topping, maybe he would be more experienced. His mind conjured up a pretend conversation with Hunter about the subject that made him giggle wildly.

"Does that make you think me strange?" he questioned Jacob once he'd calmed down.

"No, it doesn't. I'm surprised by your reaction, no doubt about that, but everyone's different. We'll have to discuss this later. Right now, I just want to make love to you. Can you relax? Put your arms over your head and let me take care of you."

Lying back down, Riley closed his eyes and gave himself over to the moment. His shock made his cock soften and Jacob went back to nuzzle his face against it. He liked being in darkness while his body was manipulated and loved. It brought to mind the dream that launched him back into life, the one that always made him think of Jacob even before they started down this path.

He felt the moist heat envelop him and fought to keep his hips still. Jacob stroked at his inner thighs, exerting the gentlest of pressure to part them wider. A knot formed in his stomach when suddenly slick fingers circled his hole, teasing and pressing, but not enough to push inside. It felt...kind of nice actually, and he relaxed a bit, letting his legs drift even farther apart. A small voice at the back of his mind reminded him that the first finger was pleasurable even with Hunter.

Annoyed at himself for even thinking about the other man at a time like this, Riley forced his concentration back to the mouth and fingers on his most private parts. He was completely hard again, hips moving of their own accord. Jacob lifted his head to tell him he could move before returning to his ministration.

The tip of one finger slid easily inside him. Riley sucked in his breath and jerked away from the pressure. All that served was to bring the head his cock into Jacob's throat and he whimpered. He panted and pressed his head further into the pillow, too ecstatic to realize for a few moments that the invading finger was all the way inside, twisting and moving. It was incredible, much better than the one time in the back of...no he would not think about that.

When the second finger pressed in to join the first, he automatically bore down on it. He felt fuller, but not uncomfortable. Of course, it was hard to find anything to complain about when Jacob licked down the length of his cock and sucked on his balls. He felt moisture on his belly and wondered at how perfect this all was. Jacob knew what he was doing, and for the first time Riley gave himself over completely. He knew for sure now that this was right. Giving himself to Jacob was definitely the right thing for him.

"Oh fuck!" The two fingers inside his ass had just touched something and fireworks went off behind his closed eyelids. No way. He thought that was the kind of thing people only wrote about in books, but there were the lights and colors exploding. His entire body lifted off the bed and Jacob took his cock back in, sucking hard.

His orgasm swept him up almost without warning. He jerked and trembled, screaming and chanting unintelligible words throughout. When his body finally relaxed and his brain started to function again, it was to find Jacob pumping those digits in and out of his body, extending the pleasure.

"You've got three of my fingers now sweetheart. Are you okay? Does it feel good?"

"It feels good, so good. I want...I didn't know. Please, it's so much more than I imagined."

"Let's get you turned onto your stomach and comfortable. There's nothing I'd like more than to watch your face, but it will be easier for you that way. Maybe a little later we can turn you over."

When Riley was settled on his stomach, his fears rose up to overwhelm him again. Nothing Jacob had done so far was painful or even too fast, but being unable to see changed the dynamics inside him. He told himself he was being silly, his eyes were closed during all the preliminaries after all. It didn't help.

Jacob could feel the tension fill the body beneath him. He wanted nothing more than to sink into Riley but knew that if he did, he would never feel the pleasure again. He leaned down and pressed kissing down the line of Riley's spine, taking time with each bump. His hands rubbed in long strokes up and down the sides of the smooth body, feeling ribs and making the beautiful man squirm at the slightly ticklish sensation. He kissed the swell of each butt cheek and started following the same path back up, bringing his fingers to start the process of relaxing and stretching Riley once again.

Riley cried silently at the tenderness and care Jacob took with him. He knew he had no reason to fear and suddenly shoved backward onto the delicious fingers bringing him such pleasure. "Oh God, that feels...please, Jacob I...I want..." Riley bit his lip to cut off his words, lifting his butt to ride the fingers inside him. They kept touching that same mind-blowing spot that sent arcs of electric pleasure throughout his body.

"Tell me what you want sweetheart. I'll do whatever you want, even if what you want is to stop this right here and now. Stopping would be the hardest thing in the world since I want you so much, but I'll do it for you." Riley shook his head. He wanted to tell Jacob, but those words wouldn't come out. He'd hardly ever spoken about those kinds of things out loud before, which made him embarrassed. "Come on, tell me."

It took several minutes of persuasion before Riley lost control of his tongue, just as he lost control of his body for a second time. By then he was trying to slam back on Jacob's fingers, stopped only by the other hand holding him by the hip to keep him from harming himself. The words were shouted as he came for the second time.

"I want you to shove your cock deep into my ass and fuck me until I come again and melt. I want to feel you coming inside me so deep and hard that I'll taste it all day tomorrow!"

Jacob froze and blinked at the crude and descriptive words. He took them as a sign that Riley truly was ready and slipped on the condom and slathered lube on. He made sure to put more than enough, to make things as smooth and slick as possible for his lover. When the tension threatened to return yet again, Jacob made a decision and quickly moved to lie down on the bed, Riley positioned on top straddling his hips.

"You be the one in control Riley. Take me at your pace."

Riley pressed down on the cock that rested against his hole. He whimpered at the pressure that remained uncomfortable, but just shy of being painful. When it popped through the ring of muscle, Riley gasped and kept still. The only sounds for several moments were of the two of them panting, waiting for him to feel ready to take more of Jacob in.

If he managed to keep from thinking, Riley instinctively knew what to do. He circled his hips slightly and relaxed the muscles in his legs to let him descend. It was slow and incredible, any pain he felt vanishing almost as soon as he acknowledged it. The entire time, up until he felt his ass rest against Jacob, his mouth ran away with sex words. He'd never before known he could talk like that. Think the words, yes, he knew he could do that, but not actually speak them. It was quite out of character for him. Of course, he'd never felt anything as wonderful and fulfilling as making love to Jacob before, either.

Once Jacob was fully inside him, he became silent. His body not only felt full, it also felt...complete. Awe kept him quiet and tears spilled over his lashes. Before Jacob could worry and try to stop their lovemaking, he leaned forward and kissed Jacob, whispering against the soft lips when he could.

"It's more than I ever dreamed, Jacob. It doesn't hurt at all. I love having your cock hard inside me, as though that's where it was meant to be. You feel perfect, joined with me. In just a second, I'm going to start moving, to feel that long prick of your sliding in and out, making me fly and come. God, it will be wonderful to come on your cock."

Jacob couldn't help it; his hips gave a shallow upward thrust into the perfect tightness. "You hold me so well, sweetheart. So very tight, as though you're holding me in a vice I don't ever want to escape."

Riley lifted himself a bit and let himself drop back down. He cried out and laughed. "Yes, you're so hard and deep inside me. I want more, so much more."

Bracing his hands on Jacob's chest, letting his fingers rub against the hard nipples, Riley began to fuck himself, bouncing up and down harder and faster with each passing second. His prick was, to his great surprise, already hard again, leaking profusely. He'd thought he would come again, but not so quickly after a second orgasm. God, he'd never come twice in so short a time, let alone three times!

He started having trouble controlling his muscles. He whimpered and pleaded with Jacob, unable to keep up the pace that made his body sing and ache with need. As much as he wanted to go on, he also knew he needed something more. He needed Jacob to take complete control over him.

Whether he actually made sense with his attempts at coherent speech, or Jacob simply knew what he needed, Riley felt himself being lifted. His ass felt so empty and he cried out, pleading this time for Jacob to fill him again.

"Don't worry, I'll take care of you," Jacob promised in an attempt to reassure him. "Tell me what you want. On your back or on your knees?" Jacob didn't know how he managed to make so much sense, his mind focused on pounding into the tight ass and his body yearning for release.

"Want to...oh please...want to see you. Fuck me, take me until I can't see straight." Well, he was already at that point but who cared about minor details like that? Riley found himself almost thrown onto his back and screamed in pleasure. Jacob was so strong and wonderful and just about the most perfect man he'd ever known in his life. "Yes! Back in me, now. Now, please, I love y...your cock"

Oh man, it was too soon for the 'I love yous' to come out. Riley was aware of that even with his mind fractured and scattered to the winds. He keened uncontrollably as Jacob slammed back into his ass and hit his prostate on the way. Two more thrusts against the same spot and his legs tightened in their position over Jacob's shoulder, lifting his ass into the next down stroke of Jacob's body.

He jerked and wailed as he came again, just as strong as the previous two times, even if there was little to actually ejaculate. Jacob tensed over him and started to come as well, making Riley upset that there was a condom between them. He knew it was safer, but in that moment, feeling the cum inside his body, would have been heaven on earth.

******

Various aches nagged at Riley later that afternoon, after a short nap and shower. The two men were in the kitchen, fixing a snack. He still couldn't believe the words that came out of his mouth while in bed with Jacob and kept apologizing.

"Enough. I told you, I thought it was hot and sexy, so let it go. Tell me," he went on, when Riley showed no sign of letting it go, "about the sketch artist and kissing Hunter."

"Oh! Well, it was really just a series of coincidences that led me to the answer. When I left your apartment that last time, a thought popped into my mind during the cab ride home. The woman Hunter was engaged to when he broke up with me was named Veronica."

Jacob stared at Riley for a moment, shaking his head. "So, you've asked Hunter and he confirmed it was the same woman? You're telling me that your Hunter Nelson is Shane MacCready?"

"Actually, no. Hunter didn't go to college anywhere around here. He attended Dalhousie University in Nova Scotia, Canada. I just got to thinking what a huge coincidence it was that Hunter was engaged to a woman named Veronica and Veronica Jones was the name of the victim in the Andrew Baxter case I'm working on. I kept coming back to the signature line of those letters she received almost every week.

"Hunter always signed his notes with his name, Hunter, with these stupid antlers at the top of the letter H. Those initials, however, kept nagging at me. I continued a little game I started earlier, trying to think of names that would go with those initials. SHNM. The S and the M obviously stood for Shane MacCready, which left the H and N. That led me back to Hunter Nelson. Since I knew it couldn't be Hunter, I put that aside and kept going. One other name jumped out at me, a name I was unfortunately very familiar with: Noble. I realized that I knew someone with that name. Hunter Noble is Hunter Nelson's uncle, one of the chief officers of Legal Editions, where I used to work.

"Once I knew that, I, um, borrowed Hunter's key and the alarm code during one of our dates. Last night, I went in to the offices and accessed their personnel records. Mr. Noble's full name is, Shane Hunter Noble MacCready, and before helping to establish Legal Editions five years ago, he taught classes at the college. We assumed that Andrew's friend from college was the same age he was, attending classes, when in fact, he was the professor of one of his classes."

Nobody could have put those tiny clues together and have them add up to a complete and accurate picture. Jacob was amazed and awed at the manner in which all those varied pieces had made sense to someone who had the confidence to go with them. He went over to Riley, who was putting the finishing touches on the sandwiches for their snack and hugged him tight.

"You know, I think that even though you're too smart, I'll still think of you as my pretty little twink. We'll just keep your intelligence our little secret." To his surprise, Riley sent him a wicked little grin over his shoulder.

"I know, I'm much too smart to be a proper twink, but I'm working on it."

Riley laughed out loud when he was pounced on and soundly kissed. Just that and his heart started to thud against his ribcage. He wanted to make love to Jacob again; to take Jacob into his body and be completely possessed. Damn, he really was a submissive, but not so much that he couldn't be a little assertive about it. Did that make him a submissive dominant or a dominant submissive? Whatever it was, he really didn't care.

He started rubbing his body against Jacob, forgetting about any lingering soreness or the sandwiches waiting on the counter. He wanted to touch and be touched. Jacob's phone picked that moment to start ringing. Riley cursed it soundly, blushing when Jacob laughed. The sandwich it was, then.

The phone call was from David Foster. Riley listened in on Jacob's half of the conversation and knew that whatever it was, it was bad news. Something had happened to Andrew Baxter, which, while removing him from being a suspect in Veronica Jones' murder, didn't sound too pleasant. With words like 'blood loss' and 'surgery' being spoken, things were very bad for Mr. Baxter.

"What happened?" he asked quietly once Jacob hung up.

"Someone stabbed Andrew Baxter this morning. He lost a lot of blood before he managed to reach a phone and call for help and he's currently in surgery. You probably heard me tell Foster that you found out the identity of Shane MacCready. He wants both of us in the office, where the lead detectives will meet us."

Riley nodded and both men moved to get ready to leave right away. They would stop off at Jacob's apartment so he could change into a fresh suit. "Was it MacCready?"

"He didn't say who his attacker was when he called 911, and by the time the police and paramedics got there, he was unconscious. We'll just have to wait until he wakes from surgery to know if he recognized his attacker." Neither one of them mentioned the fact that Baxter might not wake up from surgery. It all depended on the extent of the damage, and how much time passed between the attack and his call for help.

Ten minutes later, thanks to a bit of speeding and cooperative traffic, they were at Jacob's apartment. Riley waited downstairs, pacing on the sidewalk while thinking about everything that had happened. The attack on Baxter didn't make sense. Mr. Noble, MacCready Riley reminded himself, couldn't have known that Baxter fingered him as possibly being involved. He was so careful not to let most people, people who didn't know him from the past, know that his name was anything other than Hunter Noble. All public information about Legal Editions: letterheads, business cards and publicity; only used the name of Noble.

If MacCready paid a visit to his old friend Baxter, would Baxter have volunteered that information? Riley thought that was doubtful. MacCready couldn't have learned anything from the police or the media, since the police weren't actively looking for him and wouldn't have given his name to the press.

After a few moments thought, Riley came up with two possibilities. First, one of the places the police had called to find him, and that he himself had tried, might have lied and later passed on the information to MacCready. Second, the other Shane MacCready might be a relative of some sort, and he passed on the information. Riley took out his notebook and jotted down those two options to follow up on, if he was still on the case. He could always pass it on to the detectives later if he wasn't.

"Are you ready to go?"

Jacob smiled at him and he felt something flutter in the pit of his stomach. This man had given him not only a second chance, but a third chance as well. The last thing he wanted was to do anything to ruin what they had, or might have in the future.

Danae72
Danae72
240 Followers