Decisions Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sounds like a plan," Rob said as he went to the back. A few seconds later he handed the plug to Jill and in a couple of minutes the mattress was inflated. "You can pull the plug now, Jill."

Jill took the plug with her as she went to the back. She handed it to Rob for him to put away. When he turned around, she shrugged her shoulders and the little black dress slipped off her body to her feet.

"Holy shit!" exclaimed Rob as she was completely naked. He stood there with his mouth hanging open.

"Before you ask, when I went to the ladies room, I removed my panties and bra. I wanted to surprise you and it looks like I succeeded. Although, you surprised me by going to the mall as I thought we would come directly here. It was a different experience walking around the mall completely nude under my dress. I was hoping there wouldn't be a wardrobe malfunction."

"It looks like you had one now and I approve," Rob said as he reached for her.

"Hold it Jack. You need to shuck those clothes before you can touch me." Rob got out of his clothes in record time then she put her arms around his neck and their bodies molded together. Jill knew she was wet (she has been since the mall) and felt Rob's hard on poking her in the stomach.

They slowly sank to the mattress during their kiss. Rob moved his hand to her left breast, touching it as though it was an egg shell.

"You don't have to be that gentle. In fact it feels good. It has been too long. OOOH that feels SO GOOD!!!

Rob took that as a command and started tweaking the nipple and Jill pushed her breast into his hand. He ministered to the other and moved to her womanhood. As he massaged he felt her desire. This was confirmed when he slipped his finger between her lips.

"I want you inside of me, deep inside. I am ready, Rob!" Jill moaned as she moved her hips trying to get more of his finger into her.

"Are you sure, honey?" Rob asked

"Yes I am. I have always wanted you to be my first and almost lost my cherry to a bum."

Rob moved between her legs spreading them open further. Jill bent her knees. Rob placed the tip of his tool at the entrance to her hole. His fingers opened her lips and he put the tip into her. She was tight, but he slowly pushed into her until he hit her barrier. Rob stopped and said, "Last chance, are you sure you want to do this?"

"Yes, I have denied both of us too long."

With that Rob pulled out until only the tip of his cock was in and rapidly plunged into her. The hymen was broken.

"AAARgh," Jill screamed. "Take it out, take it out! It hurts too much."

"I can't do that Baby, just wait a little and the pain will subside," Rob said. He wondered if he could hold out as she was so tight and got tighter with the clenching of her cunt muscles around his prick. He waited until the spasms eased and Jill pushed up indicating she was ready to continue. Rob still wasn't completely in as he stopped when her cherry broke. He slowly pulled out and pushed back in, this time he hit bottom. Rob continued fucking in a slow cautious manner to ease Jill into having sex.

"Oh my god! Jill screamed as she locked her legs around his back and started meeting his thrusts with her own. Rob started fucking her faster until they both violently orgasmed together. Rob collapsed onto Jill mashing her breasts into his chest. They lay there for several minutes until they got their respective breaths back.

"Wow that was amazing!" Rob said.

"Totally,' Jill agreed. "I guess I can now say I have been thoroughly screwed!" They both laughed at that statement.

"You are great," Rob said as he kissed her. "May I ask you something?"

"Yes you can, anything, lover."

"You have refused to go all the way until now. In fact, I think you were daring me to fuck you."

Jill laughed "In a way I did. After the episode with Enrique I realized that anything you hold dear can be taken in ways that may not be pleasant. I always wanted you to be the first, but could never get the courage to take the final step. Since the close call I have wanted to fuck you so bad, but my boobs hurt too much. I know how you like to play with them, so I had to wait. Did you like the way I presented myself to you tonight?"

"Like on a platter," and again they laughed. "Did I hurt you too much?"

"Yes it really hurt. I knew it would from talking to Jill and other girls. But I never expected it to hurt like that. You helped a lot by not starting in plunge in and out like most guys did according to the other girls', including Joan. I think she is still a little pissed at Kurt. Now what are we going to do when Fall comes and you go to OSU and I to USC. We will be 2000 miles apart. With your football and the regular bowl appearances we won't get to see each other until Spring Break."

"Jill let's wait to cross that bridge when we get to it. Right now let's enjoy what we have with each other until August when I have to leave. Right now we are exclusive, but we may want to make an agreement to enable us to completely enjoy the college experience."

"What do you mean?"

"Right now I don't know," he said as he reached for her. "I just want to get laid again!"

Thanks to Destiny Parker for editorial assistance.

12