Decisions in Paradise Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eroslit
eroslit
2,739 Followers

"Turn around," he said.

Kate faced Eileen and Abbey. From behind her, Adam took hold of her tank top and lifted it over her head. The marvelous breasts seen briefly on the beach by Eileen and Abbey were now in full view. Faint tan lines highlighted the center of her tits, with the small areolas and prominent pink nipples begging for attention.

Adam reached around and untied her shorts. Immediately, he yanked them down and pulled them off. Kate did not wear panties.

"Naughty girl," Adam said. "How many times have I told you to wear panties when we have guests?"

"It's a hard habit to break," Kate said, standing nude for her guests to see.

Adam looked across the room, capturing the gazes of approval he fully expected from the mother and daughter.

"And you wonder if I can get hard for THIS?" Adam asked. He ran his hands over Kate's entire body, stopping briefly to rub the clit hidden below a narrow strip of hair.

Kate spread her legs, moaned, and leaned her head back to lightly kiss Adam's cheek.

"Now fuck me," she whispered just loud enough for all to hear.

He let her go and watched her climb onto the bed while he undressed. Just as he was about to join Kate, Adam looked at Eileen and Abbey and said, "Why are you still dressed?"

They eagerly took off their few pieces of clothing in the time it took Adam to position his semi-erect cock above Kate's mouth. He straddled her body and provided an excellent view of his tight ass to the now-naked guests. Kate licked him for a few seconds before Adam moved down and laid his cock on top of her right breast.

Abbey put her arm around her daughter and held her close as Kate began to massage Adam's cock against her soft tit. In no time, he was as hard, or harder, than he was on the couch. The cock fell between Kate's tits and she pressed them together. Adam now had the joy of having her flawless skin rub against both sides of his throbbing shaft.

Eileen reached over and put her hand between her mother's legs. Abbey gladly gave her access to her pussy, never taking her eyes off the couple on the bed. Kate tilted her head and smiled broadly at Eileen and Abbey.

"You guys are going to make me cum even before Adam fucks me," she said.

"Don't do that," Abbey urged her. "We really want to see this."

Adam moved his body lower and pushed Kate's legs farther apart. His cock curved up with a length and thickness Eileen and Abbey had never seen before, certainly not in their own beds at home. Kate looked marvelous as her perfect body lay waiting for the sex she'd asked for earlier.

Adam moved the head of his cock to the entrance to her pussy. Then he looked over at Eileen and Abbey. "She loves to have her tits licked and sucked. I think each of you should take one."

The women didn't need to hear anything more. Eileen walked around the bed while Abbey got on from her side. Soon, they were on their knees on either side of Kate. Only then did Adam begin to slowly slide his cock inside the warm, wet cunt.

Kate wrapped her legs around Adam and pulled him closer. He began a rhythmic series of strokes that lubricated his cock with her juices and prepared both of them for the thrusts that would follow, all the way up to his guaranteed orgasm. That's when Eileen and Abbey got into action.

They each took a breast and licked Kate's nipples until she was moaning loudly. The tits rolled gently as Adam fucked her, but the women were able to service Kate without any trouble. The bed rocked and the large wooden posters at the corners swayed back and forth. The sights and sounds and smells of sex filled the room.

Kate had never been in bed with a woman before, let alone two experts. But it came very natural for her to reach out and put one of her hands on Abbey's tit as it hung down. After a little while, she switched to Eileen and her equally full chest.

What she wasn't prepared for was Eileen moving up and offering her tit for Kate to suck on. With only a slight hesitation, Kate opened her mouth and accepted it. Between Adam's cock ramming her in the cunt and Eileen's perfect tit in her mouth, Kate was almost ready to cum.

She reached down and put a hand between Eileen's legs, another first for her. It was as if her body was no longer under her control. Kate began to rub Eileen's clit, something she wouldn't have dreamed of not long ago.

"Right there, Kate. Oh God. Rub it harder," Eileen moaned.

Adam was now attempting to delay his eruption as long as he could, not wanting to interfere with the women. He wouldn't last much longer, however.

Kate had found Eileen's clit and rubbed it with long, hard strokes. She licked the nipple in her mouth fiercely, knowing how wonderful it felt having Abbey do the same thing to her.

Adam's grunts was a clear signal to Kate that he was ready. She squeezed her cunt muscles and gripped his cock the best she could. His thrusts were more irregular now, a sure sign he was about to cum.

Without further warning, he shoved his cock deep inside her body and began to empty himself into her. Abbey watched every move the man made and every reaction it provoked out of Kate. She was enthralled with what was happening in front of her.

Meanwhile, Eileen was leaning on the headboard, starting her own loud orgasm. Between her and Adam, the bed began to pound against the wall, the only thing noisier than their mutual moans and groans.

To her credit, Kate lasted until both of them were done before cumming herself. With Abbey back at her breast and Adam still inside her, she came several times to shrill cries of ecstasy. Her body shuddered as each orgasm flowed through her pussy. She pulled Abbey's head closer and refused to let her take her tit out of Abbey's mouth.

Finally, it was over.

Adam pulled out and his shiny cock once again hung limply between his legs. Eileen and Abbey alternated between kissing Kate and licking her nipples some more.

"Whatever discount I promised," Adam said, "I'll double it."

"How long does this sale go on? I might be a repeat customer," Abbey said.

"Does she qualify for the senior discount?" Eileen said.

She managed to doge the flying pillow.

eroslit
eroslit
2,739 Followers
12