Deck - Nickleback

Story Info
Neighbors hook up in a surprising way.
6.2k words
4.47
30.9k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
slvjenn
slvjenn
27 Followers

I've known I was submissive for quite some time, but it wasn't something I went around advertising to people. Only a select few boyfriends new my true nature and for the most part they had no idea what to do with it. This night however, my neighbor and I were out on the deck having a few drinks. It was summer, a wonderful North Carolina evening and we were enjoying it. Sometimes things just happen.

We had the radio on just quiet enough not to bother neighbors and one of my new favorite songs came on. Nickelback - Figured You Out I smiled and began to dance in my chair as I sang along to the chorus.

I like your pants around your feet
I like the dirt that's on your knees
And I like the way you still say please
While you're looking up at me
You're like my favorite damn disease

"Oh, you like that huh?" Mark asked with a sheepish grin.

Nodding I continued to mouth the words to the next verse.

And I love the places that we go
And I love the people that you know
And I love the way you can't say no

"You know that this song is about a girl who will do anything to get coke right?" He said more than asked.

I nodded to him, "Yeah I just choose to ignore the drug references."

"I see, so you just like him singing about a girl on her knees." He said grinning again.

I nodded once more as I smiled, "Yup."

He walked to the other side of the deck suddenly shaking his head, mumbling something to himself.

"What?!?" I called out to him.

"Nothing, the image I have in mind has to be the worst idea I could have right now. We're neighbors and friends. I just have to push it out of my mind." He said as he walked back over to me.

As the song ended and we drank in silence not knowing what he had been talking about was really starting to bother me.

"Just tell me what you were talking about before. It's bothering me not knowing." I finally said.

"Don't worry about it." I was told.

"I'm not worried, I just want to know." I said truthfully.

Mark ignored me, looking off into the distance as he sipped his beer. I sipped mine hoping he'd decide to tell me if I gave him a few minutes. I watched him without staring, wondering if and when he'd break the silence.

"So why do you like that song?" He finally asked without looking at me.

"Oh, that's what has been eating at you?" I answered with a question with a giggle in my voice.

He didn't say anything; he just turned to look at me waiting for an answer.

I gulped down some beer and tried to formulate an answer for him.

"I guess I just like how that sounds, the image it paints, looking up at a guy from my knees, pleading for something, feeling so vulnerable but knowing he'll take care of me." I said while looking off into the distance.

"What do you think you'd be begging for?" He wanted to know.

"I Don't know. I told him honestly. "I don't think it matters, it's the act of doing it that appeals to me I guess."

"What about the part about her not being able to say no?" he asked almost shyly.

"That appeals to me too. I mean, saying no is so hard sometimes. It could be a guy asking you out, or a friend asking a favor, or even sexual advances. I mean look at it like this, you're with someone, you're turned on right? Don't you think she is too? Of course she is, but she has to slow you down. She doesn't do that because she doesn't want to go further, she does it because she is brought up being told she has to. She has to protect herself from not only being hurt, but being thought of as a slut." I explained over the course of a few minutes.

Mark was nodding and obviously in deep thought as he finished his beer and put it aside still looking off into the distance. I decided to offer to get him another after finishing my own.

"I think that is every guy's fantasy you know." He said not answering the question I had asked.

"What is?"

"A girl that can't say no."

"I bet" I told him while laughing.

Walking over to him I collected his empty bottle and offered him a full one. Mark accepting the offer sent me walking back down the hallway to my apartment door. I could feel him staring at me as I walked but didn't mind. As I turned the doorknob to open my door I glanced back at him and smiled before entering my apartment.

Inside I used the bathroom, then after washing my hands I found myself looking in the mirror touching up my makeup.

"Oh my God" I thought to myself. "I'm attracted to this guy."

After the quick touch up of my makeup I got a pair of coronas from the fridge and headed back out to the deck where Mark was waiting. I handed him one of the beers where he had sat down while I was inside. I stood there about to take a sip of my own when I realized that coronas aren't twist off tops and we needed a bottle opener.

I felt myself blush from the embarrassment of being so absent minded. Mark looked at the bottle then looked at me smiling.

"Forget something?" He asked.

I giggled trying to make the situation less embarrassing, "It seems so."

Taking the beer back from him I hurried back into my apartment and opened them with a bottle opener. I hurried back out the door and headed back to the deck where Mark met me stepping very close looking deeply into my eyes.

I looked straight with my head, but let my eyes look up into his. I loved the talking done with people's eyes just before a kiss. His was asking if he could kiss me, while mine was answering that he had my permission. I stood there for those few seconds that seemed like an eternity before I saw his face inching closer to mine.

Our lips finally met, his lower lip fit between mine as my upper fit between his and my eyes closed softly, their job done for the moment. I felt his hands at my hips and then slowly move up to my sides and ribcage as our lips sucked softly at each other.

The kiss ended and we looked at each other, both smiling before our lips met again. This kiss was deeper, his tongue exploring my mouth as I felt his hand slip under my shirt. I thought of stopping him, but thought about our earlier conversation, and thought better of it, deciding to let him explore my breasts where his hands will inevitably end up.

He didn't disappoint, his hands slowly brushing my skin until they reached the bottom of my bra and he wrapped his hands around the mounds of skin that men find so appealing. I think he was surprised that I let him as his kiss faltered for a moment before resuming.

The kiss finally ended leaving me a bit out of breath. His hand fell from the bottom of my shirt and we smiled at each other before taking a sip of our beers.

He smiled, "That wasn't as awkward as I had expected it to be."

As I smiled back he put his hand on my belly as he looked at me still grinning, "Did you think I'd not let you kiss me?"

"Well, you can never be sure." He replied as his hand crept up to my chest.

As his hand gently massaged my breast I stood there feeling a bit uncomfortable in his gaze. I guess I blushed pretty heavily as he stood there feeling me up because he grinned and let his hand drop.

He turned and lit a cigarette as I followed suit and we stood there drinking and smoking in silence for a while. I wondered where this would lead. Was it a good idea to hook up with your next door neighbor? Were the same thoughts going through his head? I took another drag of my cigarette and flicked it off the deck.

"Come sit with me" Mark told me after flicking his own cigarette.

His legs were open and his feet flat on the deck. The plastic chair offered no place to sit next to him. He could only mean for me to sit on his lap. I walked the few steps over to him and sat on his left thigh, my legs between his, facing toward his other leg.

His left arm wrapped around my waist as his right hand rubbed my belly between where my jeans ended and my shirt began.

"You sure this is a good idea?" He asked.

"No" I told him as I smiled and leaned down to kiss him.

"Where can this go?" he asked as his hand crept down between my legs.

His touch felt good, even through my jeans and I paused before answering.

"Wherever you want it to." I said almost adding sir to the end.

"Do you mean us? Or my hand?" He asked.

I shrugged not sure which I meant. "Both I guess."

He squeezed me and I let out a soft moan without realizing it. He smiled as his hand went up the back of my sleeveless tank top slipping his fingers under my bra trying to unclasp it.

I could have stopped him, probably should have stopped him; but I didn't. I let him and after a few failed attempts it was open. I sat there with my bra loosely hanging from my shoulders wondering what I should expect next.

His left hand came out of my shirt as his right hand made its way up and under it. Again I should have stopped him, but if I was going to stop him now, why did I let him open it to begin with? So with that in mind I let his hand trace up my belly till it had one of my breasts in it.

His hand was cool, not cold but I felt my nipples harden under it anyway. He smiled at me as he continued to knead one, then the other in his hand. It made me feel uncomfortable having him touch me as he just stared into my eyes, forcing me to constantly look away.

Using his free hand he reached for his beer and took a long swallow as he continued to massage my breasts with his right hand. After his drink he smiled as he gently rolled one of my nipples between his fingers forcing another involuntary moan from me.

"You like that huh?" He asked, teasing me about moaning.

"No." I said defensively.

He pinched the other one, much harder this time forcing me to gasp for breath even as I moaned out in pleasure, betraying my statement form only seconds before.

"It sounds to me like you like it." He said seriously.

I didn't reply, instead I let my eyes close and my head hang back as he squeezed it between his fingers again.

"Say it for me." He encouraged.

"I like it." I said with an almost annoyed tone.

"What is it that you like?" he asked gently forcing me to say what he was doing.

"You pinching my nipples." I said still having a defiant tone.

He smiled, "Good, now the whole thing at once."

I looked at him incredulously. The mere thought of saying such a thing making my face turn hot and my forehead moisten with perspiration. I felt myself shifting on his lap not sure if it was from discomfort from the situation or sitting on his thigh.

Finally I spoke, "I like you touching me like that."

Mark had his palm at the bottom of my breast, his fingers around the sides and slid it forward until he caught my nipple between his thumb and index finger and gently rolled it.

As his right hand teased my nipple I felt his left pushing the bottom of my shirt up my back. Then releasing my breast he pushed the front up until I stopped him just before he exposed me.

"Why don't we go inside if you want to do that?" I suggested.

Turning me to face him, he smiled shaking his head back and forth.

I relented as he lifted my top over my chest; embarrassed I looked around making sure no one else was around.

"It's kind of fun don't you think? The possibility of being seen, being caught, and what they'd think of you if they did see you." He said smiling with a breast in each hand.

I had to admit that it was exciting; the chance of being seen, another neighbor walking out of the building and seeing me before I could pull my top down. A stranger pulling into the parking lot would all but cripple me with humiliation. The problem was of course, that I couldn't acknowledge any of this out loud.

"Do you still want to go inside?" he asked still feeling both of my breasts.

"Yes." I answered only half honest.

"You said you wanted to beg for something, here is your chance." He said grinning.

My feelings were so mixed at the suggestion. The public, feminist side of me was enraged, while the submissive side was thrilled at the implication. I felt my face get hot again as the blood rushed to the skin.

The confusion within me grew as I tried to decide what to do. Part of me wanted to beg to go inside so we could be more comfortable, another part wanted him to make me let him take my top off, exposing me to the world. If I begged to go inside, I'd in a sense be begging for him to take me inside and have sex with me, even if that wasn't exactly what I said. If I didn't, I'd be passing on a long time fantasy.

I stopped thinking and just acted, I wrapped my arms around him and whispered into his ear, "Please take me inside."

"That's weak, try it again." He said with a definite confidence in his voice.

I held him closer, pressing myself against him, "Pleeeease, please take me inside."

"That isn't begging. Pleading maybe, but not begging. Begging requires a degree of humiliation to make it work. I'll give you one more chance." He said.

I got off of his thigh and slowly onto my knees between his legs. As I moved, the bottom of my shirt mostly made its way to cover my chest. I looked up at him, the way I had always done in my fantasies. I was embarrassed, shy, and vulnerable yet excited and happy to be where I was.

I knelt there trying to figure out what to say. In my fantasies I had always called the guy Sir, but should I here? Now that it was real, would he understand? Should I be vulgar? Should I use dirty words? "Just talk Jenn." I thought to myself.

"Please take me inside, I'll do anything you want once we're inside I swear. Please, we can be more comfortable in there. There is soft furniture that we can both fit on, air conditioning, privacy to do what we want. Please." I begged.

"That's a good start, keep going." He encouraged.

I thought of what else I could say. He said begging takes humiliation, so maybe that's what he wanted, for me to humiliate myself. I embarrassed myself thinking about what to say next. I think I blushed just thinking about saying it.

"If you take me inside I'll do whatever you tell me to do." I said with my words running together.

"I'll suck you dick, let you fuck me, anything you want. I swear, whatever you say. I won't even try to resist. Please Sir, let's just go inside." I begged honestly.

"Ahh, that was good. Show me your tits and tell me more of what you'll do if I take you inside. Oh, and keep calling me Sir, I like that" He said oozing with confidence now.

I was getting a bit frantic, I really did want to go inside, and I really did want to do whatever he told me to do. I did want to fuck him, and to feel his cock in my mouth. Begging was getting easier and more sincere by the second as my arousal grew exponentially.

I swallowed hard, nervous again as I lifted the front of my shirt to show him my tits. Looking up at him with only my eyes, I put on the best pout that I could muster as he reached down and grabbed my left breast, lifting as he squeezed it.

"I don't hear anything." He said as he bounced my breast with his hand.

Still holding my top up, worried about starting to sound corny, "Please let me feel you inside of me. You let me fulfill my fantasy of begging, now lets go inside and let me fulfill yours of a woman not saying no to anything."

"Wow, now that was pretty hot." He said grinning.

"Lets just get you shirt off here then we'll go inside." He said as he was lifting it off.

I didn't try to stop him; instead I lifted my arms over my head as my clothing slid over them. Then his fingers caught my bra straps and pulled them down my arms and I was kneeling on the deck topless. No possible way to cover myself in time if someone walked out here. My mind swam.

"My God, you look so hot kneeling there like that." He complimented.

As my persistent blush renewed I thanked him, "Thank you Sir."

With two fingers under my chin he lifted, "Stand up."

Getting to my feet I stood there, light headed and embarrassed without trying to cover myself. He looked me up and down embarrassing me even more, if that was possible, but I managed to let him, my face burning from shame. I wanted to get inside so badly, but couldn't move.

He stepped closer to me and put his hands on my hips, then taking my wrists and placing them behind my back he kissed me softly. With one hand holding my wrists behind my back his free hand unbuttoned my jeans and then with his palm on my belly he pushed it down, under my soaked panties. Without protest I let him press his finger into my sex.

"Do you still want to go inside?" he asked.

I nodded in reply with my eyes mostly closed from the pleasure he was bringing me.

"What? I can't hear you." He said a bit sternly.

"Yes Sir." I managed.

"Tell me why." He said

I thought for a moment as he continued to slide his finger up and down between my labia. "So we can have sex sir."

"I think you want to stay here. I think that you love every second of your public exposure, loving the chance you're taking, and want me to make you stay out here. That's what I think." He said without his finger stopping.

I couldn't help but let out a moan as his finger brushed against my clit when he spoke, perhaps reinforcing his belief. He was right of course, part of me did want him to make me stay out here, maybe even get fully undressed. Maybe make me have sex with him out here. There was another part though; the part that did want to go inside and be more comfortable, be less passive and hell even jump him at this point.

He pushed my jeans and panties down a bit on my ass and hips as he kept his finger moving between my legs. I couldn't think, I couldn't stop him, I just stood there letting the pleasure wash through me as he inched my clothes down little by little until they cleared my ass and were around my upper thigh.

"Open you legs a bit more." He told me.

I parted my feet, feeling my jeans press against my outer thigh.

"That's good, now keep you shoulders back." He said softly.

Again I did what he told me without a word, pushing my shoulders back and my breasts out.

His finger went over my clit sending a sharp pulse of pleasure up my spine and a sharp moan escaped my mouth as I looked at him, my face filled with lustful desire. I had never wanted to wrap my arms and legs around a man so badly in my life. I didn't though, I stood there like a wax statue moaning each time his finger slide over my engorged clit.

Looking into my pleasure filled eyes he smiled, "I want you to cum for me out here. But first I want you to be naked; I want you to feel more exposed than you ever have before in your life."

I'm sure I should have thought it over. I'm sure I should have protested, but I couldn't. Before he was even done talking I had already used one foot to push the sneaker off of the other. After repeating this with the other foot he helped me push my pants down to my ankles where I stepped out of them. I couldn't believe myself, what was I thinking doing this? I had no idea, but I couldn't stop.

Stepping out of my jeans and panties was more difficult than it sounded with him continuing to slide his finger in and out of my sex and over my clit. I think I might have ran inside if he had given me even a second to think about what I was doing.

After getting my clothes off I stood there as he masturbated me, perhaps realizing my situation fully for the first time. His fingers felt good rubbing my sex, but I was beginning to doubt that I could relax enough to actually have an orgasm out here. My head turned in every direction, my eyes searching for someone who might see me.

"Wow, I didn't think you'd actually do it. You love this don't you?" he said with surprise in his voice.

I just shrugged in reply still not sure if I loved or hated it.

"Relax now, take a deep breath and close your eyes. Imagine we're in your bedroom with no one else with us." He instructed in a calming tone.

slvjenn
slvjenn
27 Followers
12