Deck - Nickleback

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I did what he told me. I took a deep breath and closed my eyes. However, seeing myself inside my bedroom proved more difficult. Instead I saw people parking in the lot and getting out of their cars and pointing me out to each other, laughing at me as they leered and mocked.

Surprisingly this wasn't a put off, instead I went from the belief that I wouldn't be able to achieve orgasm being so exposed, to knowing I'd cum quickly because of it. As he groped my breast and pinched my nipple I imaged it was one of the strangers from the parking lot and a lustful moan escaped my throat as waves of pleasure shot through me.

I was so close to climax, but cold and beginning to shiver. My legs felt like they had pins and needles in them as my head began to feel light. His hand on my breast got rougher as he squeezed it and I fell back slightly until the wall caught my weight. My mouth hung open as a long squeaky moan came out of it.

"Yeah, that's it. Let it come." He encouraged.

As the seconds passed I knew it would, I'd be coming on my second floor deck as if on stage for the world to see. It was here, but I held it back, not wanting the flood of sensations to end. I heard his fingers moving in my sex, making the wet squishy noises only a woman's arousal makes. I felt the cold brick building on my back, his fingers between my legs and his hand kneading my breast. The summer breeze brushing past my naked flesh renewed the chill I had and I shivered opening my eyes.

Not seeing the second man I had in my mind almost surprised me, instead it was only Mark looking deeply into my now open eyes. His pace changed, from the slow rhythmic up and down motion he had been making from my clit into my pussy to a circular action around my clit.

With that change I came. Moaning out indecently and bending over, half falling on him as he continued to circle my clit. With my arms draped over his shoulders his finger went over my clit again and again forcing my hips to grind against his hand as I cried out in pure pleasure for the world to hear.

His hand slowed as the orgasm passed, my clit almost painfully sensitive now, the rest of my body feeling weakened and so pliable. I took the weight off of my arms and his shoulders and stood up on my own looking at him. I felt my eyelids drooping and my mouth hanging open slightly. Concentrating I managed to close my mouth but my eyes stayed half closed.

Mark still had his finger buried in my sex as he looked back at me smiling. As I smiled back I felt myself blush deeply as a chill came over me. Then Mark pulled his finger out and repositioned his arm so that it was twisted and pushed his finger back in underhand as he walked away. Hooking his finger inside of me, he dragged me along by my pussy, forcing me to follow him hips first.

As he dragged me down the hall he asked, "Do you think you should return the favor now?"

"What do you mean?" I asked trying to keep up with him.

"I gave you an orgasm, shouldn't you return the favor and make me cum?" he said opening his door.

I felt myself blushing again as I answered, "I guess, sure."

He flung the door shut behind us and turned around to face me, "Go ahead then."

I looked at him confused for a few seconds before he put his hand on top of my head and pushed it down. I let him push me down until I fell to my knees and looked up at him. He nodded slightly and I reached up and began to unzip his pants.

"Good girl, suck my cock." He said as I pushed his pants down.

He was already rock hard and pointing straight out at my face. Opening my mouth I leaned forward taking him in. Breathing in I smelled his strong masculine scent. Wetting the shaft with my salvia I felt his hand on my head encouraging me to take him into my throat. Letting him push me down until I gagged felt good, so care free and safely under his control.

He gripped my hair and pulled me up as soon as I choked, then pushed me back down letting my lips and tongue graze over his hot skin. He alternated pushing me down and then pulling me back up. I gave no help or resistance, letting him control my head. He began to go faster after only a minute, holding me by my hair lifting and then pushing me up and down his shaft.

I felt him get a bit harder and I knew he was about to cum. My head swam as I let my neighbor empty into my mouth. His sperm tasted salty and bitter but I drank it with a smile after he slipped himself out of my mouth.

"Good girl, that was very good." He told me.

I smiled up at him quite happy with myself, "Thank you sir."

"Go get me another beer, Girl." He ordered.

My head swam again as I nodded, "Yes sir."

I stood up and opened the door just as he slapped me on my ass, "Hurry up!"

The force almost lifted me off my feet as I scurried into the hallway and to my own door. I took the last beer from my refrigerator and opened it. Back out in the hallway I turned his doorknob only to find it locked. I knocked three times. Knock-knock-knock.

"Hang on." Came from inside.

I waited, in the hallway holding his beer looking up and down the hallway nervous someone would enter it. Finally after what seemed like forever the door opened and he let me in. He had gotten dressed leaving me the only one standing there naked, as we had been on the porch.

I handed him the beer, "That's the last one sir."

"We'll have to send you out for more later then." He said taking the beer and drinking a few gulps.

After his long drink he looked me up and down forcing me to blush again. Smiling he reached out and pinched my nipple painfully hard and pulled it downward forcing me to cry out in pain.

"Get on your knees Girl." He ordered.

"Just how submissive are you?" He asked.

I looked up at him from my knees not sure of the answer. How could I tell him how submissive I was, when I didn't even know myself. I just knew I liked to be told what to do. I knew I liked to be made to blush. Some ex-boyfriends had tied my hands to the bed and I knew I liked that. But, how submissive I was wasn't something I knew.

I Shrugged.

"Well I guess I just have to keep pushing you until we find out, don't I?" he said.

"Yes sir." I nodded in resignation.

Smiling at me he turned and walked to the couch and then sat on it with his right hand holding the beer, resting it on the arm. His legs were wide open and his left arm was draped on the backrest. From my knees I looked at him, wondering what he was thinking about.

We talked back and forth as if this scene was normal for a new couple to carry on a conversation. We discussed if I had any idea of where I'd end up when I started singing along with Nickleback. Of course I didn't and it forced my blush to continue. I wondered how long embarrassment could last.

"You're here now, but I wonder if you'll be back, or will you wake up in the morning and regret this entire night?" he asked looking past me.

I shrugged back, "I don't think I'll regret it."

He gave me a stern look and I quickly added, "Sir."

"So you'll be back tomorrow then?" He asked.

I nodded, "If you want me to come back I will." Knowing I'd see him one way or another.

"Good, come here then." He said looking too deeply into my eyes.

I stood up but didn't have a chance to take a step towards him before he yelled, "Crawl to me slut!"

I felt a lump forming in my throat but got back to my knees and crawled over to him, getting between his legs I looked up at him not sure what to do next.

"Now get me hard." He stated matter of fact.

I found myself opening his jeans again and pulling his flaccid cock from his boxers. Using my hand I stroked it slowly letting his head slide between my top two fingers and my thumb while my ring and pinky fingers didn't move across his skin.

"You give a shitty hand-job, use your mouth." He said callously.

I leaned down into his lap and put my lips over his soft skin. Suckling gently I moved my tongue up and down just under his head.

"I'm not your boyfriend, don't tease me, just suck it." He said pushing and pulling my hair.

I bobbed my head letting my lips go up and down his stiffening shaft. As he grew in my mouth I felt him push me down. It wasn't bad at first, but as he grew it pushed into my throat, the swelling inside of it made me start to gag. He pushed me down even harder, my nose smashed into his pelvic bone.

"Yeah, that's it, gag on it." He ordered

It wasn't hard to comply with this order as my mouth opened wide from choking, gasping for air my eyes began to tear up and my mouth watered. Frantic for a breath I tried to pull my head up, but he held me down as saliva drooled down my chin.

"That's enough, stand up." He said when I thought I was about to pass out or puke.

"Turn around and sit on my cock." He said as I panted catching my breath.

I turned around slowly and lowered myself onto his lap, reaching for his shaft to guide it into my sex. Before I even had it in my hand he slapped it away and scolded me for trying to touch him. I put my hands on my own knees and lowered myself down until I felt his head pressing against me.

I felt his hand on my shoulder, pushing me down I impaled myself painfully on his shaft painfully without releasing my wetness. As he let me go I lifted my hips back up and my sex left a thick coating of my juices on his cock. Going back down it slid in easier and without any pain as I let out a pleasure filled moan.

"Listen to yourself, moaning like the little slut that you are." He taunted, "Let me hear how big of a slut you want to be."

I exaggerated my natural moans to porn levels. Crying out, moaning unnecessarily loud, grunting and squealing as I lifted and lowered my hips up and down. My thighs started to burn after only a minute but I continued as fast as I could feeling him slide in and out deliciously.

I moved my hand between my legs and felt my clit under my middle finger. My falsely loud moans turned real for a moment as my fingertip slide over it. He hands grabbed each of my arms and pulled them behind my back roughly, spoiling my rhythm.

"Don't fucking touch yourself. You're here to make me cum, not to get yourself off." He scolded.

His words fostered hurt and anger and the lump in my throat returned as a tear welled up in one eye. At the same time they motivated me. While it hurt to be told I was only here to get him off, it also made me want to do it well. I was so confused as I slapped my ass against his flat belly.

I whimpered as I bounced my hips up and down over and over. I heard him egging me on from behind, telling me to go faster, calling me a slut and asking if I liked to jerk him off with my cunt. I tried to ignore his insults, but they hit home and I let out a sob.

"Yeah that's it, cry. Cry you dumb whore." He cheered.

I continued bouncing myself up and down even as I did cry. I felt so used and hurt, but something wouldn't let me stop. Why couldn't I just stop turn around, slap him and then walk out? Suddenly he pushed me off of him and I fell to the floor. Thinking he was about to cum. I quickly turned and crawled between his legs and put my mouth around his shaft.

It tasted like me, but also something else. It tasted like cum. He wasn't spasming either, what was going on?

"That's it, clean it up slut." He told me.

"You aren't going to cum sir?" I asked showing my confusion.

He started laughing at me, "I did already you dumb whore. Now lick my balls clean. Your sloppy cunt dripped all over them."

"You came inside of me?!?!" I shouted.

"Oh jeez, you're obviously worthless after you make a guy cum." He said with frustration in his voice.

He stood up half knocking me over in the process and pulled his jeans and boxers up, zipping and buttoning them quickly. As I half knelt and half sat on the floor looking up at him in anger and confusion he grabbed me by my hair and started pulling me, forcing me to crawl to keep up and keep from having my hair ripped out.

Opening the door he flung me by my hair into the hallway and said, "Be back at 10 tomorrow morning." Then he slammed the door and I heard the lock engage.

12